Somali Muslim Swingers

Story Info
Bisexual Somali man and wife meet Brazilian TS.
3k words
2.68
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"That was definitely a fun night," Hodan Yasser-Ali said to her husband Bilal Ali as they lay in bed together, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. Earlier, they had a third party in their bedroom, and said third party definitely left a mark on them, in more ways than one. It was the couple's very first threesome, prompted by certain sexual revelations Bilal made to his wife Hodan, and it was a night for the ages. This is the sexy, fun aftermath...

The Ali household definitely wouldn't be the same after tonight, that's for sure. Outside the lovely four-bedroom townhouse located in the heart of Kanata, Ontario, a fierce winter storm raged, but Bilal and Hodan didn't care a bit. With the power gone in their part of town and only an old battery-powered space heater keeping their bedroom from freezing, they should have been worried, but couldn't care less...

"Amen to that, habibti," Bilal replied, and he looked at his beloved wife Hodan, and smiled. Six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with caramel-hued skin and long curly dark hair which she almost always hid under a Hijab, Hodan was fine as hell. The Somali Amazon, Bilal remembered thinking the first time he laid eyes on her during a women's basketball game at Memorial College in Gatineau, Quebec. The man hadn't been the same since...

"Down for an encore lover?" Hodan asked as she rolled on top of Bilal, and the Somali stud nodded emphatically. Gently he stroked her lovely face, then caressed her breasts. Slowly, his hands roamed from her breasts to her firm backside, then he groped her thick ass cheeks. Booty from the African motherland is second to none, Bilal thought happily.

"You read my mind," Bilal replied, and a grinning Hodan looked at him while sitting astride him. She felt his manhood harden underneath her and grabbed him, stroking his long, thick fuck stick. She wanted to feel him inside of her, and so she rubbed his manhood against her pussy. With a swift thrust Bilal entered Hodan, and she gasped at the welcome intrusion. It was definitely time to fuck...

"I want you to fuck me as roughly as Sasha fucked you earlier," Hodan said, glaring at Bilal, who nodded. The Somali stud answered this challenge to his manhood by giving his wife's big brown booty a firm slap...or three. Gripping Hodan's hips, Bilal bucked his hips and rammed his dick into her, and her answering squeals thrilled him to no end. Now that's what I like, Hodan thought as she began riding her hubby for all he was worth.

"Grind on my dick, sexy," Bilal said to Hodan, a little while later, as he took her face down and ass up. Hodan, who rested her belly against the pillows and stuck her big round ass in the air, turned and flashed her darling Bilal a fierce smile. The tall, tomboyish Somali beauty had one hell of a booty, and Bilal could never tire of smashing her.

"Think you can handle all of this?" Hodan teased Bilal, a coy smile on her lovely face and a challenge in her voice. Bilal nodded and playfully smacked her big ass, and to really shine him on, Hodan began to twerk for him. Bilal watched her big beautiful ass, amazed. Whoever thinks that Somali Muslim women weren't freaky in the bedroom has definitely not met the mighty and sexy Hodan, that's for damn sure.

"Challenge accepted," Bilal said as he pushed his dick into Hodan's pussy, then gripped her hips as he resumed dicking her down. A wild, passionate woman like Hodan needs to be dicked down on the regular, otherwise she's liable to go crazy. Since Bilal definitely doesn't want that, he takes care of business. That's why Bilal went to town on Hodan, pulling her long curly dark hair, smacking that ass, and slamming his dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Hours later, Bilal and Hodan lay side by side, with big smiles on their faces. They looked outside the window and saw that the power was back on in their neighborhood. Bilal and Hodan exchanged a smile, and held hands. This was definitely a night to remember, in more ways than one. Things just keep getting better and better, Bilal thought, remembering what they did earlier...

The Somali people, a group to which Bilal and Hodan definitely belong, are a conservative bunch, due to socio-cultural and religious reasons. Most Somalis follow Islam, and it's part and parcel of who they are. It's reflected in every aspect of their lives. As a result, their ideas on human sexuality, especially the rights of lesbians, gays, and bisexuals, aren't as progressive as they could be. This doesn't bode well for Somali men and Somali women who happen to be bisexual, or gay...

Bilal Ali is a regular Somali-Canadian Muslim brother by all means. Born in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, to Somali immigrant parents, Bilal graduated from the University of Alberta with a Master's degree in business administration in June 2012. He was only twenty three years old at the time. Bilal moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to work for the KPMG Corporation. Along the way, four years later, Bilal met Hodan Yasser, the love of his life.

Hodan Yasser has always been unique, in more ways than one. Born in the City of Gatineau, Quebec, to a Somali immigrant father, Ahmed Yasser, and a white Canadian mother, Catherine Tremblay, Hodan Yasser is the daughter of two completely different worlds. In her family's household, Hodan learned about both Roman Catholic traditions and Islamic traditions. This was a compromise that her parents reached long before her birth...

Blessed with a height of six feet and raw athleticism, Hodan Yasser was gifted academically as well, enrolling at Memorial College with a full scholarship. While playing for the Memorial College women's basketball team, Hodan met a remarkable young man, the handsome Bilal Ali. A unicorn if there ever was one, as far as Hodan was concerned.

Prior to meeting Bilal, Hodan thought all Somali guys were annoying, bossy and uptight, decidedly set in their ways. Many of Hodan's Somali female classmates at Memorial College lamented the old-fashioned ways of many Somali males. By contrast, Hodan found Bilal to be quite friendly, charming, and very modern in his views. Intrigued, Hodan decided to get to know Bilal a little better, and the rest, as they say, is history...

Bilal Ali isn't like other Somali males because, well, he's different. The six-foot-three, slightly chubby, goateed and bespectacled young Somali-Canadian Muslim has always been apart from everyone else. Bilal is a brother with a dilemma. He loves the curvy and sexy ladies, that's true, but he also notices the hard-bodied, manly fellas. In Somali society, if you're bisexual or gay, you really should keep it to yourself. This much Bilal knew to be totally true...

Bilal Ali fell in love with Hodan, and ended up marrying her. He definitely enjoyed sex with her, and found her wonderful. The tall, tomboyish Somali Canadian beauty was like Beyonce in a Hijab, and he knew he was lucky to have her. After graduating from Memorial College with a degree in Police Foundations, Hodan joined the Ottawa By-Laws Services as a patrol officer. They seemed like the perfect couple, until things began to unravel. One night, Bilal sat Hodan down and told her about his bisexuality, and from that moment on, their lives would never be the same...

"How on earth could you do this to me?" Hodan screamed at Bilal after he made that astonishing revelation. Bilal sat on the living room couch next to her, and looked at her fearfully. His whole life, Bilal felt attracted to both women and men. He'd only been with women sexually, and had never experimented with a man, but he definitely felt like it. Still, Hodan looked hurt and betrayed, and Bilal's heart winced...

"Hodan, I love you and only want to be with you, but I felt like I owed you the truth," Bilal countered, and Hodan fell silent. All kinds of scenarios ran through Bilal's head. He feared that Hodan would tell his family and hers about his bisexuality, and he'd end up dead. He feared she might divorce him, and leave him as a social pariah. Bilal's world was crumbling down, and the beleaguered but honest Somali brother didn't know what to do about it...

"Bilal, you are so damn foolish, I've always known you like both sexes, I was just waiting for you to fess up, psych," Hodan said, and she suddenly burst out laughing. Bilal looked at his wife, astonished by her words and demeanor. After a moment, Bilal started laughing as well. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, and just like that, a new chapter of their lives began...

After much discussion and soul-searching, Bilal Ali and his wife Hodan decided to explore his bisexuality...together. They looked online for a suitable play partner for them both, and came across Sasha Monteiro, a transsexual former porn star from Sao Paolo, Brazil, who recently moved to Ottawa, Ontario. After making a fortune in porn, Sasha Monteiro wrote a best-selling book sharing her story, and became an international celebrity. They contacted her via her blog, and she responded in kind. Bilal and Hodan definitely hit the Jackpot...

"I love couples and you two are delicious, Somali, Muslim and kinky," Sasha said to Bilal and Hodan as the three of them sat inside the Soleil Des Iles restaurant located in the east end of Ottawa one evening. While dining on fine Haitian cuisine, they got to know each other. The Afro-Brazilian transsexual diva looked like Hollywood actress and singer Rihanna, only thicker, and more sensual. Bilal and Hodan were mesmerized by their new acquaintance, and it definitely showed.

"Thank you Sasha, Bilal and I love your films," Hodan said, and the Hijab-wearing Somali tomboy openly flirted with the transsexual beauty, who flirted right back. Bilal watched all this, fascinated and titillated beyond belief. They finished their meal, then went to hang out at the nearby Saint Laurent Mall. After an afternoon of dining and shopping, Bilal and Hodan brought Sasha to their townhouse in Kanata, and that's when the fun really began...

"Do you like what you see?" Sasha said to Bilal and Hodan as she stood before them, stark naked. The lovely transsexual ex-porn actress looked simply gorgeous. To Bilal, Sasha seemed to have the face of singer Alicia Keys, with the body of actress/singer Rihanna, plus the thick thighs and big ass of Tennis legend Serena Williams. Oh, and between Sasha's legs hung a ten-inch long, fat dick that porn icon Lexington Steele would envy. The Afro-Brazilian transsexual diva had the total package...and then some.

"Hell yeah," Bilal said, and he licked his lips eagerly, going to Sasha as though utterly mesmerized while Hodan watched. The Somali tomboy watched as her big and tall, manly Somali hubby embraced the transsexual diva, and kissed her full and deep. Bilal caressed Sasha's breasts with one hand and stroked her long, hard dick with the other. He wanted her so badly he couldn't have put it into words...

"Go head, Bilal, suck Sasha's dick," Hodan said, and the sultry, curvy Somali tomboy undressed, tossing aside her Hijab and traditional jilbab dress, revealing her athletic yet voluptuous body. Sasha winked at Hodan, admiring the Somali gal's sexy body while Bilal got on his knees and kissed Sasha's dick...then began sucking on it. Sasha murmured words of encouragement to Bilal as the bisexual Somali stud sucked dick for the first time, with his wife present. This was one for the ages...

"Magically delicious," Bilal paused to say as he tasted Sasha's dick, and Sasha grinned, then nodded at Hodan, beckoning for the Somali Muslim gal to join in on the fun. Hodan had been standing there, rubbing her clitoris with one hand and her erect nipples with the other while watching Bilal and Sasha do their thing. Excited to be part of the fun, Hodan went to Sasha, and passionately kissed her. She liked the feel of soft, feminine lips against her own. This was fun...

"Honey, you taste delicious too," Sasha said to Hodan after their kiss, and the two ladies began fondling and caressing one another. Bilal sucked Sasha's dick and had the sexy transsexual diva hard as a rock in no time. Hodan caressed Sasha's breasts, which were even bigger than hers, and fondled Sasha's big round ass. That bitch's ass is bigger than mine, Hodan thought, both lustful and envious.

"Let's do this," Hodan said, and she grabbed Bilal and Sasha by their respective, large dicks, and led them to the bedroom. Once there, Hodan sat her hubby and their lovely houseguest side by side on the bed, got on her knees and went to work. Bilal and Sasha kissed as Hodan stroked and sucked their dicks, caressing their balls gently while working her magic on them. What a woman, Bilal thought, amazed at how freaky his Hijab-wearing Somali wife turned out to be.

"Hmm, I want some of that," Bilal said, once Hodan's relentless fellatio had Sasha hard as a rock. The sexy Afro-Brazilian transsexual diva looked at the horny bisexual Somali brother and grinned, and Hodan nodded her blessing before handing the pair some condoms and lubricant. Bilal got on all fours and Hodan spread his ass cheeks while Sasha came up behind him. After rolling a condom on her ten-inch cock, Sasha lubricated Bilal's ass, then rubbed her tool against his bum.

"Bilal, are you ready to take this big Brazilian dick in front of your wife?" Sasha teased, smiling at Hodan. Bilal nodded, and Hodan playfully smacked his ass and nodded in turn at Sasha. Without further ado, Sasha pushed her cock into Bilal's ass, and the Somali stud groaned sharply as his ass got invaded. Hodan watched, fingering her wet pussy as Sasha began fucking Bilal up the ass, going to town on him.

"This is haram but so damn hot, turns me on," Hodan said, masturbating furiously while watching Sasha slam her big cock into Bilal's ass. Groaning sharply, Bilal stroked his manhood while Sasha invaded his ass. He felt abased but so damn alive. Hodan watched, amazed, as Bilal's dick lengthened and hardened while Sasha fucked him up the ass. I definitely want some of that, Hodan thought hungrily.

"Oh yes, Hodan, nice," Bilal croaked as his naughty, freaky wife reached for his manhood and took him into her mouth. The feel of Hodan's soft lips around his dick while Sasha's hard dick filled his ass drove Bilal absolutely nuts, and the bisexual Somali stud moaned and groaned in ecstasy, loving what was happening to him. This is too frigging awesome for words, Bilal thought.

"Hmm, your ass is too tight for me, handsome," Sasha said to Bilal as she pulled her thick cock out of his backdoor, and Bilal groaned, suddenly feeling empty. Hodan continued to fellate her man and moments later Bilal screamed loudly as he came. When Bilal exploded in a torrent of pleasure, his darling wife Hodan drained him of his precious seed, and he sighed happily, thanking his lucky stars for her.

"Hmm, Sasha, I got plans for that big ole dick of yours, and I'm tighter than my husband," Hodan said, and she got on all fours and shook her big ass for Sasha, who smiled. The gorgeous Afro-Brazilian transsexual had banged women and men of all races, on camera and off, but Bilal and Hodan were in a class by themselves. These two Somali Muslim swingers were something else, and Sasha couldn't get enough of them...

"Come here sexy," Sasha said, and she kissed Hodan on the lips, then went to work on her. Bilal watched, stroking himself as he watched Sasha kiss Hodan's breasts, then slid her hand between her thighs. Hodan moaned softly as Sasha began fingering her wet pussy. While Sasha worked on Hodan, her big beautiful Afro-Brazilian booty, her big cock and swinging balls swayed this way and that, turning Bilal on immensely.

"Hey Sasha, I want some of that," Bilal hollered, and Sasha turned around and nodded her assent, then resumed pleasuring Hodan. As Sasha buried her lovely face between Hodan's thick thighs and began eating the Somali tomboy's pussy, Bilal caressed Sasha's ass, then reached for the condoms and lubricant. Spreading Sasha's ass cheeks after lubricating her hole, Bilal pushed his condom-sheathed dick into her ass, and the transsexual cutie paused to squeal in delight.

"Yes, big daddy, feed my ass that big Somali dick while I eat your wife's pussy," Sasha said, moaning softly. Hodan rubbed her nipples while Sasha began eating her pussy. She smiled, loving the feel of Sasha's tongue on her clit. The transsexual diva definitely knew her way around a vagina. Meanwhile, Bilal pushed his dick deep into Sasha's asshole, loving how warm and tight it felt around his dick. He fucked her hard, loving the way her big booty bounced under the force of his thrusts. I love big booty and I don't discriminate, Bilal thought with a grin.

Sasha, Hodan and Bilal rocked each other's worlds that night. The culmination of the evening came when Bilal and Sasha double-teamed Hodan, feeding the sexy Somali tomboy their hard dicks. Hodan found herself face down and big ass up, sandwiched between Bilal and Sasha. Straddling her husband Bilal, Hodan impaled her hot pussy on his dick. Meanwhile, Sasha spread Hodan's ass cheeks wide open, lubed her up and then pushed her thick cock inside. Airtight is the way I like them, Sasha thought, smiling wickedly as she began fucking Hodan up her big Somali booty...

"That was amazing, we should do this again sometime," Sasha said to Hodan and Bilal, much later. After hours of steamy, creative and boundary-crossing sex, the trio showered, and then parted ways. Sasha gave a hug to Bilal, and kissed Hodan on the lips, then got in her bright red Mercedes and sped away, heading back to Ottawa. Bilal and Hodan waved Sasha goodbye and then, hand in hand, husband and wife returned to the bedroom for some more fun...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers