Somali Women Are Simply Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Sara and I stopped seeing each other, and basically communicated via calls or texts over the next month. I figured that now that she had her own place and a steady job, she no longer needed little old me. I thought about resuming my old habits, picking up chicks and dumping them after sex. I didn't have the heart for that either. I focused on school and work, like I said before, and it paid off. My grades improved, and I got promoted to mobile supervisor for the security company I work for. It means I make seventeen dollars an hour instead of twelve and I get to drive a company car. Sweet, eh?

One day, I came home from work, and got the surprise of a lifetime. I found Sara waiting for me, in the bedroom, clad in a red T-shirt and matching boxer shorts, with her hijab still on. Instantly, I got aroused but my brain cautioned my body to stay alert. What was she doing there? I asked her as politely and firmly as I could. Sara smiled and told me that she had something to show me. She tossed me a package, and once I opened it, I had to smile. It was her application with the Ontario Universities Application Center, and an acceptance letter from Carleton University. This is what I've been working on, Sara said proudly.

I looked at the documents, then at her. Wow, was all I could say. Sara slowly got up and walked up to me. I stood there, frozen as if in a trance. Gently, she kissed me on the lips. I wanted to prove to you that I could make it on my own, Sara said, looking me in the eye. I stared at her, stunned. I scratched my head, for this was definitely unexpected. I didn't want you to think I was using you, Sara said. All kinds of thoughts swirled about my head. Sara has that effect on me, whether she likes it or not. I stared at her. I thought you'd gotten bored of me, I said wistfully.

Sara laughed, and shook her head. I could never get bored of you Abdirashid, she said, saying my full name the Somali way. Feeling suddenly quite happy, I put my arms around her and kissed her. We're already in the bedroom so might as well get down to business, right? I hadn't gotten laid in ages since I had the post-Sara blues. Who better to end that dry spell than its unwitting cause? There's a certain poetic justice about it. Don't you agree?

Sara and I definitely made up for lost time, and then some. I got my sexy Somali goddess on top of me, and caressed her big, sexy boobs. Fuck me Abdi, Sara said, a wicked gleam in her eyes. Straddling me, she licked her lips and told me to get going. Sara's hands went to her head, and she began unwrapping her hijab. Stop, I pleaded. Sara stared at me, a questioning look on her pretty face. Keep it on, I asked, gently biting my lips. Sara seemed puzzled by my request. I find it hot when you're naked with a hijab on, I admitted. Sara laughed and shook her head. Just fuck me you naughty weirdo, she grinned.

Phew, I'm glad Sara took it so well. She had me worried there for a sec. I smiled and eased my hard dick into her hairy, wet cunt. Sara licked her lips, and put her hands on my shoulders. I ran my hands from her boobs to her slightly rounded belly, and cupped her big, firm buttocks and began ramming my dick into her pussy. Swaying from side to side while riding me, Sara locked eyes with me. Without a word being spoken, I knew what she wanted. A change in tempo...so I flipped her, catching completely her unawares.

Lying on her back, her thick and shapely legs wrapped around my torso, Sara looked up at me. Love it when you get all bossy, she laughed. I rubbed my dick against her pussy lips, eager to get back inside. Sara shook her head and, although frustrated, I halted my progress immediately. Put it in my butt, she giggled. I think my jaw almost hit the floor when those words left Sara's lips. Grinning, she told me she was ready for me. Only then did I notice that my sweet Somali goddess smelled like lotion...all over. Damn, the things a guy doesn't notice, eh?

Alright but we've got to be careful, I said, and Sara nodded. I shuddered with lust as my sexy lady got on all fours, exposing her thick, sexy ass. Spreading her butt cheeks wide open, Sara winked at me. I had the green light, but I was nervous as hell. I've done a lot of things with women, but anal sex isn't one of them. Amazingly, Sara guided me through it. Makes sense, though. It's her ass that's on the line. I pressed my dick against Sara's butt hole and eased it inside...slowly.

Now, this isn't like porno movies you may have watched. You can't just plunge your dick into a woman's ass while she smiles. There was some initial discomfort as Sara and I got going. Her ass felt real tight, and we were both nervous. I was worried about hurting Sara, and she was worried about having an accident. Fortunately, we didn't run into any of these issues. I slowly, gently fucked Sara's ass, sliding in and out of her tight yet well-lubricated hole. Although tense at first, Sara relaxed and enjoyed once she saw that she was in good hands, mine. After fucking her ass for half an hour, I pulled out. Sara exhaled sharply, and I asked her how she felt. Grinning, my Somali goddess told me she felt fantastic.

Later that night, I lay in bed next to Sara, the young Somali immigrant woman who changed my life. I'm not sure how or exactly when but I knew that she was the one for me. The following weekend, I invited her to meet my father. We dined at a quaint little Haitian restaurant in Ottawa's east end. Thus, my pops, Ali Yussuf met my lady, Sara Abuukar. The two most important people in my life have totally hit it off, I'm happy to say. My pops is quite pleased to see me with a Somali gal of intelligence and beauty, and jokingly told me he hopes to see Sara and I at Masjid one day. Ha! Um, I'm so not ready for that.

Life goes on, ladies and gentlemen. My darling Sara liked my pops, and is now asking about my mother. I'm not ready for the two of them to meet. I haven't told her the story yet. I talked to my dad about it and he said that I must let go of the residual anger I feel toward my mom for isolating me from him growing up, lest it corrode me from within. I forgave your mother and you must do the same, my pops warned. I understand what he means, and appreciate his advice. I'm just not ready yet. Someday I will be, though. I took a chance on someone, and found true love. Sara wants me to come to Masjid with her and promised me it'll be alright. I promised her I'll check it out with her next Jummah. After all, if a guy like me can change his ways and find happiness and purpose, maybe there is a God. Peace be upon you.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12