Somalian Women and Haitian Men

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian-American and Somalian-Canadian lady.
1.3k words
2.64
21.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Right now, I'm having the time of my life. My girlfriend Joanna Akbar is sucking my long and thick Black cock while my boyfriend Gerard Jean-Donald is thrusting his dick into my asshole. What more could a bisexual Haitian-American stud ask for? My name is Tony Grand-Pierre and I heartily approve this horny message. Ever since I came to the Confederation of Canada, I've been having some wicked fun. Canada is the most bigoted and boring country in the western hemisphere. That's why I've got to make my own fun, I guess.

I moan in pleasure as Gerard slams his dick deeper into my asshole. Gerard is a big and tall, gorgeously dark-skinned young Black man of Haitian descent I met in downtown Ottawa. He attends La Cite Collegiale, a Francophone University in the paltry capital region. At first Gerard had trouble admitting to himself that he was bisexual. Yet he was looking at me the way a hungry man looks at fast food. I can't really blame him. I'm six-foot-three, lean and muscular, with light brown skin, curly black hair and pale gray eyes. My father is Haitian and my mother was Irish. She died giving birth to me. I guess I'm technically biracial though I consider myself purely Black.

While Gerard pounds his nine-inch dick up my ass, my girlfriend Joanna Akbar sucks my eight-inch, uncircumcised cock like her life depended on it. How did I talk my closeted queer Haitian boyfriend Gerard and my conservative and very heterosexual Somalian Muslim girlfriend Joanna into a steamy threesome? Folks, I've got the gift of gab. I can talk anyone into anything. Haitians and Somalians are among the largest ethnic groups among all immigrants living in the town of Ottawa. Oh, there are scores of Nigerians, Chinese, Ethiopians, Mexicans, South Africans, Japanese, Indians, Afro-Brazilians and others living in the capital City but Haitians and Somalians are among the most numerous and the most visible.

All that flows through my keen mind as I'm getting fucked. I love Black dick and I love Black pussy. Is there any reason why I can't have both? I didn't think so. I love the feel of Gerard's big dick up my asshole. Gerard has an amazing dick, folks. It is extremely long, marvellously thick and uncut. It turns me so much through its relentless pounding of my ass. I cum soon after the merciless fucking my ass receives. Joanna drinks every last drop of my cum as I shout in sheer pleasure. I simply love getting fucked. And both my boyfriend and my girlfriend know it. What more could a bisexual Haitian-American stud want? Exactly! Earlier, I fucked the hell out of Gerard's ass. I bent him over, lubricated his asshole and stuffed my dick deep into his ass. And the big Haitian man took it without screaming. I love that about him.

Gerard pulls his gigantic dick out of my asshole, and I breathe a sigh of relief. Joanna climbs on top of me. My horny Somalian girlfriend isn't letting me take a break. I wrap my arms around her and thrust my dick into her wet, tight pussy. Gerard watches Joanna and I as we do our thing. The big Haitian stud strokes his dick as I begin fucking my girlfriend. Joanna grabs my face and reminds me to look at her while fucking her. In case you didn't know, let me break things down for you. I love Joanna and she loves me. She isn't thrilled with the fact that I am bisexual. She only grudgingly accepted it. When I asked her for a threesome with my good friend Gerard, she thought I was joking. It took me a long time but I convinced her it would be a fun thing to try.

And now here we are, happily fucking. I pinched Joanna's big tits while slamming my dick into her pussy. She squeals in delight. I love my Joanna. My five-foot-eleven, sexily dark-skinned Somalian-Canadian goddess. Simply one of the brightest students at the Faculty of Engineering in the University of Ottawa. A gorgeous African chick with a cute face, big tits, curvy body, big round booty and the brains of an Einstein. How could I resist her? I put Joanna on all fours and gave her sexy butt cheeks a sound spanking. Joanna giggled as I spanked her. Joanna loves to get spanked, but I had something different in mind.

I gently spread Joanna's ass cheeks wide open and press my dick against her asshole. Joanna isn't the biggest fan of anal sex but she is slowly warming up to it. Lately, I've inserted all kinds of things in her asshole from my own fingers and tongue to small dildos. I love inserting things in a big beautiful Black woman's asshole, folks. I add plenty of lube as I penetrate Joanna's asshole. My sexy Somalian goddess sighs as I enter her. Slowly, I work my dick up her asshole. Joanna's asshole is warm but awfully tight. I add more lubricant to facilitate penetration. And it works wonders. I've gotten most of my dick inside Joanna's asshole now. And it is an awesome feeling. I ask Joanna how she feels. Groaning, she orders me to fuck her in the ass. What did I tell you?

I happily pump my dick into my sexy Somalian girlfriend's big, fabulous ass. Her tight asshole grips my cock in the most awesome way. And her big brown ass is bouncing wonderfully under the force of my thrusts in her derriere. Gerard watches intently. What can I say? I simply love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. Joanna knows this about me and has come to accept it. I love her ass. It is so big, round and full. A Black woman's big round ass seems just about custom-made for anal sex. Don't you agree? I like it the other way too. Sometimes I let Joanna don a strap-on dildo and fuck me with it. Getting fucked by my girlfriend's strap-on dildo can be fun. However, I prefer the real thing. I happily fuck Joanna's asshole until I cum, then we both scream in pleasure. Afterwards, Joanna, Gerard and I head to the showers.

Gerard leaves our place soon after. Joanna and I go to bed. Sometimes, I wonder if Black Canadians would be further along socially if they were united. They've made some progress but not enough. The Mayor of Amos City in the Canadian Province of Quebec is a Haitian man. The former Governor-General of Canada is a Haitian woman. There is a Somalian-born City Councillor in one of the many wards of Ottawa. Yet Haitians and Somalians in Ottawa hate each other. How about that? Since I'm from the U.S. I have a different view than most Black Canadians. Here is a hidden truth. Black Canadians aren't united, that's why they have very little power in the Confederation of Canada. Black Canadians fight among themselves and discriminate against their own rather than support each other. If they don't stop and smell the bloody roses, they'll let other Canadian immigrants like the Chinese, Indians and Latin Americans get past them socially and economically.

These days, I'm studying Business Administration at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa. Life sucks in the City, I guess. My hometown of Boston, Massachusetts is so much bigger and more exciting than the dreary little place the Canadians call their capital. To spice things up, I'm delving into the swinger lifestyle. My girlfriend Joanna Akbar was slow to warm up to it. She's a tall, busty and big-bottomed, absolutely sexy young Black woman from Somaliland. I met her while visiting my cousin Gabrielle at the University of Ottawa. And someday I think I will marry her and move to Boston with her. Whichever comes first. For the time being, I'm having a lot of fun in the summertime.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers