Some Bondage

Story Info
A hot intense sexual encounter.
1.1k words
3.06
9.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to lead you back to my house, as we approached, I blindfolded you and ushered you inside. I sat you down and removed your blindfold, you soon realised that you were in a bright room with only a chair and some toys on the table. Your eyes widened as you felt the gag in your mouth and realised you had been tied up.

I began to slowly pull off your clothes; you couldn't stop me even if you wanted me too.You could tell, I wasn't going to; I began pulling off your bikini top, revealing your perky round large breasts. I threw it across the room aggressively before I began to slide down your body and pulled your thong off with my teeth. I left the room momentarily and came back with a glass of ice cold water; I began to pour it down your bust. You gasped at the coldness and looked at me to stop, but I didn't...

I pulled my trousers down and my boxers and stepped out of them, my hard long erect penis was level with your ice cold bust. I began to hit your breasts with it, it stung as I cockslapped you hard and I could hear you moan through your gag. But now you felt a cold breeze on your bum, you realised the chair had a hole in it.

I knelt down, level with your face and pulled down your gag as I walked around you ambiguously, I pulled a large leather whip which I had also acquired when I left the room for the water. I suddenly whipped under the chair, which struck against your bum. A cry of pain mixed with surprise filled my ears. I grimaced and whispered in your ear "the more you scream, the harder I get"

I came close, centimetres away from your face and bit your lip, before once again whipping you whilst off guard, you mumbled this time and I rewarded you with a short clit massage, I untied your arms and allowed you to stand up for a moment as I sat down; I moved you to the side and bent you over my lap. I felt my erection dig into your clitoris as I began to spank you hard after smearing cold water over your ass. You screamed as you had forgotten the rule about spanking and I spanked you again, harder this time.

I left the room again and returned with a melted galaxy chocolate mixture which I allowed you to have a smell of before I coated my cock in it, I kept it just out of your tongues reach and teased you with it. Allowing you to have frequent but short licks before I backed away coating it in more chocolate.

I picked up some rope and you soon realised that it was a breast harness as I strapped you in, I began to roughly nibble on your nipples. Almost biting them, sucking on them as hard as I could, feeling them harden before I decided to ferociously lick them.

I placed my cock in your mouth and I felt you sucking all the chocolate off and I decided to cum a little, mixing up the chocolate and cum as I started to deep throat you, my penis travelled far in your mouth and I began to feel the pleasurable sensation whilst you gag and want air. I began to cum; it hit the back of your throat and filled your mouth along with my cock still being in there.

I pushed you over and stood over your body, you looked at me in a strange manner as I began to squat above your head, but you saw that my balls were coated in chocolate and you are eager for them to reach you so you could suck them hard. I also began to wank hard and let you help me doing so the cum builds up in my head. Out of the blue, I began to cum and let it all out coating your face, breasts and other parts of your body in cum.

I watched you wiping your fingers around your face and suck your fingers as you enjoyed being soaked. I pull out my large leather restraints and demanded that you sit in the chair aggressively; I placed the restraints on your hands and your stomach strapping you to the chair once again. I made you spread your legs into the spread eagle position and began to penetrate you hard and deep. My other hand picked up a dildo which I make you use to penetrate your anus, creating the double penetration sensation. You screamed and I began to whip you as cold water drips on your breasts which were still in the breast harness.

I stopped and pushed you against the nearest wall; I picked you up and turned you upside down with ease due to my muscular build. I spread out your legs and began to lick you out whilst you sucked my long cock, you moaned and sighed but I couldn't hear you as your mouth was full with my cock. I continued to lick you and got you to wrap your legs around my neck so I could slide a finger in at the same time, fingering you and licking you out.

I let you down on your knees but told you to stay like that, I turned to the wall and sprayed the bottom of it with my cum, I told you to lick it all off as you did on your hands and knees, I slid myself inside you roughly, penetrating you hard and making your tight anus hole extremely raw. I cooled it down by filling you with my warm cum but it quickly cooled down and I could tell you were feeling a cooling sensation.

You stood up and I opted to rub some of my excess cum on your breasts and slide my cock between them as my hot cum lubricates them and I slide between them, faster and faster. You began to rub your breasts in an inwards motion and the feeling was amazing. You kept going and my moans became louder, I began to rub your clit whilst you teased me and built up the feeling.

I collapsed to the floor and you looked alarmed but I pulled you down on top of me and carefully placed you on top of my cock, I pulled you down and you began to bounce whilst I thrust upwards, you scratched my back, drawing blood and I began to whip you once again before one final ejaculation, completely filled your tight hole. The torture and pleasure had finished.