Some Boys are Bigger Than Others

Story Info
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Kristen.
1.7k words
4
135.5k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Kristen gently, laying my arms across her shoulders, looking intently into her blue eyes (which were much more accustomed to the deep searching in which I was currently engaging), looking for some obvious sign that hooking up with her insanely hung college ex just so I could watch was perhaps not the best path for us to go down.

"Oh yeah, we're doing this, Jimmy boy," she grinned playfully, locking me into a sloppy kiss, her tongue darting around my mouth and mashing my tongue with boozy urgency. "I've happily endured your frequent verbal returns to this little...or should I say BIG...fantasy enough times during our sexification to know that we are sooo doing this!" I internally thanked my lucky stars for such an open-minded, fantasy-granting girlfriend and cupped her heavy, perfectly rounded breasts in my hands, locating her already hard nipples with my thumb and forefinger, twisting then tracing little circles around them, appreciating the little moans escaping her full lips.

"Don't you forget about me," Brian did his best Simple Minds sans accompaniment as he rounded the corner from the living room into the hallway, grinning madly while taking a pull from a Ninkasi Total Domination bomber. He playfully slapped Kristen on the ass, handing her the 22 ounce beer bottle from which she took a generous swig before passing it on to me. "Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around," I giddily offered my own tune-free but moment-appropriate musical interlude, Pearl Jam's epic cover of Victoria Williams' "Crazy Mary."

"Wow, we could do this all night," Kristen cracked.

"Are we still talking about music?" Brian queried faux-quizzically. We all laughed deeply, genuinely. Whatever nervousness had existed during dinner at Block 15 had evaporated with further beer intake and some rapidly developing rapport. We three headed into the bedroom. Kristen had placed candles strategically throughout so the balance of light and shadow was perfect. Incense burned on the bookshelf, adding a layer of olfactory decadence to the promising proceedings. I cued up the iTunes playlist I had created especially for this evening which was comprised primarily of 80s and 90s tracks which were mid-tempo to slow, some sultry, others swoony, none that would be too distracting musically or lyrically.

When I turned around Kristen pulled me in for another intense, reckless kiss. Brian moved closer, leaning down, rubbing his nose in Kristen's mid-length hair, planting soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. He reached around and cupped her right breast, his knuckles grazing my belly, which sent a surprised, not at all uncomfortable tingle through my lower regions. Kristen opened her eyes and grinned at me, her expression somewhere between nervously hopeful and totally turned on. I was already becoming hard and could feel the first hints of pre-cum saturating my cassette tape design black and gray boxers.

"How about a moisture check?" I giggled. Before I could reach down and pleasurably perform said check, Brian squatted down and massaged Kristen's calves, slowly working his way up and in between her black skirt-covered legs. "Wow," he exclaimed. "We have achieved maximum wetness already." With that he leisurely eased Kristen's skirt down. "See for yourself," he offered as I gently explored her recently waxed lower regions with the index and middle finger of my right hand, finding Brian's assessment to be entirely accurate. My fingers were entirely coated and I put them up to Kristen's and my mouth, our tongues united in the sampling of her gooey arousal. I unbuttoned Kristen's black blouse and helped her out of it while Brian expertly unhooked her pink bra, freeing her beautiful, buoyant boobs for me to further worship with my eager hands and mouth.

"Okay, boys, why are all my clothes off and you two are still fully covered?" Kristen asked with feigned annoyance. "Not fair." Brian and I exchanged shrugs and grins and proceeded to disrobe with considerably more haste than we had undressed Kristen. "That's better," she cooed. Without gawking, I subtly sneaked a peek at Brian's reportedly enormous endowment and was amazed to find that it was just as imposing as Kristen's 19-year-old memory had recalled it to be. It hung heavily between his well-muscled legs, nearly halfway down to his kneecaps, its awe-inspiring length complemented by its worrying width, and it wasn't even hard yet as indicated by its ponderous downward trajectory.

Brian and I returned to our former positions, securely sandwiching Kristen and lavishing her with kisses on the mouth, neck and shoulders while each of us gripped a generous breast in our right hand. Kristen was slowly stroking my growing cock in her left hand while her right moved up and down the seemingly endless expanse of Brian's cock, her fingers and thumb unable to meet as they encircled his giant girth.

I led Kristen over to the bed and resisted the urge to push her down on it roughly, playfully, as she often did to me prior to our bedroom gymnastics. Instead I laid her down gently on the freshly laundered, dryer-sheet-sweet-smelling burgundy sheets and after a brief tongue kiss, worked my way incrementally down from wetly worshipping her boobs to softly smooching her belly to nuzzling my nose in her pubic bone. Beside me Brian stroked his cock, which appeared to have achieved full enormity. I glanced at the baseball bat Kristen kept beside her bed (to beat down any potential intruders) and noted that she was correct in her comparison of it to the width of Brian's cock. It was nearly as thick as the fat (skull or ball-cracking) end of the bat and probably almost a foot in length.

As I spread open the hairless lips of Kristen's visibly sopping wet pussy, Brian gingerly placed one knee on the edge of the bed and guided his staggeringly sized pole towards Kristen's mouth. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask if it was okay and Kristen smiled beatifically and firmly gripped the base of his cock with two hands. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and could only get little more than the inflamed head of his cock into her overstretched mouth. She took it back out and winked at Brian. "I do recall this being quite a challenge. But I'm up for it." As I buried my tongue in Kristen's soaked pussy, she took Brian's cock back into her mouth, further this time. She was unable to easily work it in and out so she just swirled her tongue around it, wet, slurpy sounds and the occasional gag emanating from her overtaxed mouth.

I easily pushed a couple fingers into Kristen's uber-moist pussy, my dexterous digits seeking its uppermost regions as I flattened my tongue and dragged it slowly up and down across her clit. Between slurps, Kristen moaned deeply, appreciatively. I continued my oral ministrations as Kristen mouth-wrestled Brian's gargantuan member. I eventually expanded Kristen's pliable pussy with a third finger, her frequent moans increasing in volume. Soon after Kristen put her hand on my shoulder and whispered, "I'm ready to be fucked. I NEED to be fucked." She reached over to her bedside shelves and produced a Magnum condom, quickly tearing it open. Pinching the reservoir tip of the condom, she expertly eased the ludicrously large latex sheath over Brian's cock and then turned over.

I stood by the side of the bed and observed Brian kneeling behind Kristen, slowly spreading her ass cheeks open to expose and dilate her deliciously sodden pussy, his exceptionally elongated endowment extending in front of him. With surgeon-like calm and precision, Brian poised the head of his cock at the entrance of Kristen's pussy and began working it in. Rubbing my own turgid member firmly, I thrilled at the sight of Brian's mammoth meat opening up Kristen's pussy fully, forcing her lips around it. With her hands flat on the bed Kristen arched her ass toward Brian, enabling him to work a quarter of his cock into her. She established a slow fucking rhythm that Brian helped to maintain as he painstakingly slid more and more of his super-sized shaft into her. Kristen's heavy boobs swung back and forth as she gamely met Brian's careful thrusts with his titanic tool. Forehead sweating, eyes heavily lidded, Kristen turned her head around and looked at Brian, biting her lower lip and scrunching up her forehead. Then she looked at me and mouthed the word "Wow" and smiled sweetly, noting the lust and wonder that painted my own features.

Kristen beckoned me over and I abandoned my voyeuristic post and climbed into bed in front of her, kissing her hungrily as Brian continued to thrust deeper and deeper into Kristen's drenched depths. I felt so completely connected with Kristen being so physically close and hearing her ragged moans and seeing lust beautifully distort her features.

"Oh Jimmy, this feels so fucking good. He's opening me up. He's filling me up. It's just like the...just like the biggest cucumber we used...but maybe even...maybe even bigger...Unhhhh...Fuck..." Kristen grabbed my hands and pressed them toward her breasts which I roughly squeezed, tugging and pinching her nipples. Never taking my eyes away from Kristen's I reached down and began massaging her clit, the tips of my fingers also feeling Kristen's insides being noticeably moved with each inward thrust of Brian's massive cock. Finally Kristen began mashing my hand into her clit more aggressively, encouraging me to increase the speed. Kristen's guttural moans got louder, speeding up and she pushed her sweaty brow against mine and grunted, "I'M GOING TO COME...I'M GOING TO FUCKING COME RIGHT NOW...OHMIFUCKINGGODDD..." Kristen collapsed against me and Brian followed suit against her, his swollen pole still fully buried deep inside her overstuffed but sated yoni.

"Oh my god," Kristen exclaimed when her breathing returned to normal. "That was unfuckingbelievable. I can't believe how scared I used to be of Brian's cock." She patted his thigh as he started to slowly withdraw. Lightning quick, Kristen grabbed an athletic buttock and brusquely pushed him back in, coyly winking at me. "Where do you think you're going, mister? I think I wanna get on top now."

angryjimmy
angryjimmy
27 Followers