Some Days Life Doesn't Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"Yea, I woke up naked as a Jaybird, what the fuck did you strip me for?"

"I didn't." Terry told him.

"You didn't?" Bobby suddenly looked like he was thinking.

"No."

"Who did, then?"

"Mandi did."

"Mandi?"

"Yes, Mandi. I don't know why." Terry said.

"Wow! Fuck! She must have wanted to see my stuff, huh?"

"I can't imagine, there isn't much there." Terry said with sarcasm.

"Asshole!"

"Asshole yourself."

They looked at each other for a few seconds, then Bobby broke out in a big grin.

"Hey, let's don't get into it. How was Mandi? Is she as hot as they say she is? You did fuck her, didn't you?"

"I have no idea." Terry went into the kitchen, grabbed a couple of bottles of mineral water, handed one to Bobby.

"I wish you would get some fucking beer." He said, taking a huge swig.

"You know I don't drink."

"Yea, I know. Oh well. Anyway, word is that Dana is going to kick your ass when he finds you."

"Probably. I don't know what I am supposed to do about it?" Terry didn't like the idea of Dana being after him, the jerk had tormented him all the way through grade school and then high school.

"Why don't you just haul off and smack the fucker when he starts giving you a ration of shit, Terry?"

"Yes, sure. Piss him off and maybe he will kill me instead of just beat me up." Terry said.

"I'm serious. The asshole is just a bully, nobody ever stands up to him. Belt him one and you might be surprised." Bobby had his head in the fridge by then looking for something to eat.

"Yea, I will be surprised, all right." Terry muttered, heading into the kitchen to get Bobby out of his bucket of Kentucky fried chicken.

"What the fuck, it's worth a shot. Dana is just a bully, I don't remember him ever actually being in a fight. Except when Trina took him down and pinned him back in 5th grade." He grinned at that.

Bobby had now found Terry's stash of Corn Chips, he sat down and started eating them. They had been sitting on the counter open for at least a week, Bobby didn't care.

+++


"Are you going to Mandi's party?" Trina asked him when he ran into her at the corner store. It now had been nearly two weeks since he had seen Mandi.

"I didn't know she was having one, she didn't invite me." Terry answered.

"She didn't invite me either, I heard about it from Bobby. Hey, want to go do something by ourselves?" She asked.

"Like what?" Terry asked. This was a surprise, it never even crossed his mind to ask Trina out.

"How about a picnic, we can go up to the lake? It's supposed to stay hot out, I bet we have the place all to ourselves, it been a long time since we talked."


"Sure, that sounds like fun. Take my car?"

"OK."

"OK, I will pick you up tonight." Terry noticed that Trina acted really happy at the prospect.

+++

It was close to 80 degrees out when Terry pulled up at Trina's folks house, she came out practically skipping, carrying a huge basket. She had on shorts and a halter top, both on the conservative side but Terry had never seen Trina's bare belly before. She really had lost a lot of the fat, there were still small bulges at her waist but not bad at all.

Terry had a big basket of his own, they certainly were not going to go hungry.

At the lake, there were two older men sitting on the bank fishing for Catfish and drinking beer, so they went way off to the other end of the park by themselves. They were barely sat down on their blanket when the two men left.

Darkness was coming on very fast, they had the entire place all to themselves. It was very quiet and the full moon was just rising over some big Fir trees. There wasn't even any breeze, they could hear some Frogs down at the lake calling to each other.

He could make out Trina's face just barely in the dim light, and it struck him that she really did look pretty.

The food was good, Trina told Terry all about everything that was going on at college. She was going to the gym every day for an exercise class. He brought her up to date on all that had been going on with him, which wasn't much. He was in trade school, learning mechanics.

He told her almost everything.

He pointedly did not mention Mandi Baxter though, even though it was on his mind and he had an odd urge to confess.

Trina brought up the subject for him.

"Dana was sure pissed off at you after the party." She said. Terry looked closely at Trina but it was now too dark to really see her expression.

"Yea, I heard that from Bobby. What was all that about?" He asked her as innocently as he could.

"He thought you and Mandi were...doing it. But I knew better, after all Bobby was with you guys."

"The jerk has been running around telling people that you and he were..doing it?" Terry told her.

"Dana is a real asshole, he grabbed at me and tried to kiss me but I slapped his face. That is all that happened, I swear."

"Yea, I didn't think so." Was as far as he got.

"Someone is coming." She said.

Terry looked over and saw headlights coming up the hill towards them.

Several people got out of the car and came down to the edge of the lake about 50 feet away, he could barely make them out.

"They are over there." He heard Dana say.

"Just shit!" Terry thought as the group headed their way.

As they approached, Terry could make out two guys that he barely knew, one tall skinny blond girl, plus Dana and Mandi.

"Well, well. If it isn't dickhead. Imagine running into you way up here." He said with sarcasm.

"Go away, Dana." Terry told him, getting up. He barely got to his feet when Dana pushed him, back down he went.

"Quit it!" Terry yelled.

"I am going to kick your fucking ass, you little shit." He advanced towards Terry.

"Leave us the fuck alone!" Terry said, just then Trina bailed into Dana and down they went, which gave Terry time to get to his feet.

Mandi and the blond jumped in and grabbed Trina, dragging her backwards. That got the skinny blond popped in the forehead with a hay maker from Trina, but she recovered and came right back into the struggle. The two of them managed to drag Trina back, the other two guys just stood there.

Terry saw Dana coming at him again, what Bobby had said popped into his mind. He doubled up his fist and swung with all his might.

He connected dead square with Dana's nose.

Down he went, grabbing at his face. That was a complete surprise.

Terry had no idea a man could scream like that. He waited, expecting Dana to get up and stomp on him but he didn't. He sat there holding his nose with both hands, and he sounded like he was crying?

Terry turned to the two girls holding Trina, who was struggling fiercely. He could make them out in the glow from the headlights of their car up in the parking lot.

"Let go of her!" He told them, they did almost instantly. The moment Trina's arms were loose she turned and decked the blond, then reached for Mandi but she was already running towards the car.

Trina took off right behind her.

Terry turned back to the other two guys, half expecting them to jump him.

"Hey, not our fight man." The one guy held up his hands palm first.

"Get this piece of shit out of here!" Terry ordered. He could hear some screams coming from the parking lot and had a feeling Mandi was getting it up there.

The two guys helped pick up Dana who was still whimpering, they headed up the bank. Trina came walking down the bank towards Terry, she didn't even look at them.

Her hair was messed up, one strap on her halter top was broken.

"Fucking assholes! Come on, let's go over to your apartment." She said. They gathered up their gear and headed for the car.

Terry switched on the inside light, Trina had a bloody nose and some scratches from the gravel in the parking lot. She was holding the cup of her halter top in place with one hand. He had a feeling that Mandi was in much worse shape.

"I thought you told me once you couldn't go hitting girls." Terry laughed.

"I made an exception for those two." She said, then she started laughing.

"Man, you put Dana right on his butt." Trina said the moment they were inside. She was looking at him like she was actually proud of him.

"That was just luck, I have never been in a fight before." He told her.

"Well, you are very strong." Trina stepped up to him, reaching out to stroke Terry's bicep. Then she leaned in and kissed him, Terry could taste the blood on her mouth. He used his fingers to check, her lower lip was cut and starting to swell up.

"We have to get you cleaned up, you are bleeding." He told her. In the bathroom, he used a cool wet towel as she leaned over the sink and let him wash her face. Looking down, since the halter top strap had broken her bare breast was nearly completely out of it. There was an angry looking red scratch on it, and some more welts on her belly and even more on her shoulders.

"You are all scratched up, what happened up there?" He asked.

"Mandi turned out to be pretty tough, but I finally got on top of her and she didn't want any more after that."

"We need to put some ointment on those." He told her. Trina looked down, realized the top half of her nipple was peeking out.

"Oh." She said, tugging the cup back into place.

Terry politely looked away, reaching up he got his tube of ointment he used on cuts and scratches.

"Here." He said, holding it out for her.

"You do it." She said.

"I can't, your top is in the way." Terry felt his face flush.

Trina reached back and tripped the catch, shrugged her top off.

"Now it isn't." She giggled. Then she went over and sat on the edge of his chair.

Terry just stood there, suddenly faced with only the second set of naked breasts he had ever seen in his life.

"Well?" She asked. Terry got down on his knees in front of her, began to gently cover the scrapes with the ointment. Trina closed her eyes. As he covered the marks on her arm and shoulder, then switched to her breast her breathing began to change. He finished up as quickly as he could, not wanting to give her the wrong impression.

Her breasts were large, he could see her nipples tighten up until they were sticking out firmly. He was trying to not stare but he had to look every few seconds to apply the lotion.

Finally he was done, he stood up, went into his closet and got one of his shirts. Trina slipped it on, doing up the buttons.

"Thank you, Terry. You are one hell of a nice guy." She told him. Terry just blushed.

They sat down at his table and opened the baskets, enjoyed the meal. They were both very quiet, exchanging glances several times.

"So what did you think?" Trina asked suddenly.

"Think about what?"

"You saw me. Are...they...mine?.. as nice as other girls?" She asked.

"I have only just seen pictures, but yes, you are beautiful." He told her. He was smart enough to not mention the incident in the park with Mandi right then.

"I am fat, you are just saying that." She said.

"You aren't fat, you are very pretty and you know it." Terry told her.

She looked down shyly, then seemed to gather herself. She looked right in his eyes and smiled.

"I was thinking...maybe you might like to...you know, pet a little bit?"

"Pet? You mean...?"

"Yea." She grinned.

"I don't really know what to do." Terry managed shyly.

"Neither do I."

"Yes, I would." Terry said.

"All right. Let's do it on your bed, but...don't..you know...put it in me. I have never done that and I want to keep that for when I get married, OK?"

"OK."

Terry got up, held out his hand. Trina took it, suddenly acting shy. He led her to his bedroom, she sat on the edge of it so he sat down next to her.

He put his arms around her, she leaned in with no resistance and kissed him. The kiss was just like in his dream, it lasted a very long time. Then he felt her hand on his thigh, exploring, so he slid his own hand underneath the shirt she wore.

"Ouch!" She said as he found a sore spot.

"Sorry." He told her. Just then her hand slid across the front of his pants. That caused him to jump. She buried her face in his neck.

"Can I...see it?" She whispered.

"Sure." He told her, his hand now busy fondling her breast. He was trying to be careful and avoid the scrapes. Her hand began to fumble with the top button on his blue jeans. Finally she got it undone, Terry was working on the snap at the top of her shorts. He got it undone and slid the zipper down at the same time she slid his own down.

Trina giggled as his fingers reached inside the front of her shorts.

"I will have to stand up to get these off." She told him, her face still buried against his neck.

"OK. I guess I have to, too." Terry stood up and stripped off his jeans as she stepped out of the shorts. He still had his briefs on, she wore a pair of simple white cotton panties.

They looked at each other for a moment, then lay back down. Now Terry could easily get his hand in there, he soon was feeling her pubic hair, she grunted when he reached lower and his fingers touched the top of her pussy. She opened her legs slightly to make it easier, so he reached deeper.

With his other hand, he undid the buttons on the shirt, soon it was open. He slid the cloth aside, baring her breasts. They were much larger than Mandi's, he began doing the same thing to her that he had done to Mandi, and was rewarded quickly with her breath coming in gasps.

He felt her hand wrap around his now full blown erection, then she lifted up slightly so she could look down. Her breathing quickened even more, then her hand began the instinctive motions up and down his shaft. When she did that, he started to slip a finger inside her.

"Just...outside. Please?" She whispered.

"OK." He said.

They touched and petted for a very long time, never removing their under garments. Terry thought that Trina climaxed a few times but he wasn't completely sure of that.

The last thing he remembered was her breasts pressed up against his face, her hand stroking up and down his hip inside his briefs.

+++

"Anybody home?" Bobby's voice called out. Terry woke up with a start. He looked around, Trina wasn't there. He hadn't heard her leave, he had been sound asleep. Glancing over at the clock, he realized it was well into morning.

All he had on was his briefs, he jumped up and grabbed his pants, tugged them on. He reached over and grabbed the shirt lying there on his bed, pulled it on and went out into the main room.

Bobby had his head inside his fridge, he came out with some lunch meat and a couple of slices of bread. He slapped them together and took a huge bite.

"So what's going on, bro?" Bobby plopped down on the couch and stuck his feet up on the arm rest.

"Nothing. Get your feet off my couch." Terry told him. Bobby complied, sat up.

"Terry, what did you do with my shirt?" Trina's voice called out from the bedroom.

Bobby looked at Terry in surprise, then he started laughing.

Terry went into the bedroom, Trina stood there with a towel wrapped around herself. It hit him she must have taken a shower and was in there when he woke up. He walked over to the closet and got a clean shirt, handed it to her.

Trina dropped the towel and reached for the shirt just as Bobby appeared in the doorway.

"Wow, dude. I don't blame you at all! Great tits!" He grinned.

"Bobby, you get the fuck out of here!" Terry yelled as Trina grabbed for the shirt and pulled it in front of herself, her face flaming.

Bobby hesitated, then seeing the look on Terry's face, he beat a hasty retreat.

"Sorry, honey." Terry told her.

"It's OK. It;s not your fault. That guy is such a dick." She said, pulling on the shirt. It hung low enough on her that she didn't bother with underwear.

In the living room, Bobby sat there with a smirk on his face.

"Bobby, why don't you go away and leave us alone? I will talk to you later, OK?"

"OK, OK, OK. I will go. Man, you are turning out to be quite the lady's man. First you hose Mandi Baxter, now you have Trina in your bedroom. Some guys have all the luck!" He said, heading for the door.

Terry looked at Trina, she had shock on her face.

"Mandi? You and Mandi? You didn't? Tell me you didn't." Her face screwed up, her eyes started to get damp.

Terry blushed and looked down. Trina knew right then. She turned and stormed out the door, almost knocking Bobby down on the way.

"Trina!" Terry called out, but she was gone.

"Hey, man. I didn't mean to fuck up your deal, hell, everybody knows you hosed Mandi, she has been bragging about it." Bobby looked upset.

"Get the fuck out of here, Bobby." Terry snarled.

+++

Trina refused all of Terry's phone calls. He went over and knocked on her door, her Mom answered and told him she didn't want to see him.

Then she was gone, back to school. There was nothing Terry could do.

She had left her shorts and halter top at his house, and the pair of white cotton panties. Terry sat in his room, often holding the clothing to his nose. He could smell her on the cloth. He sat and wrote her letters, one after the other.

Nothing came back in return.

It was Christmas time when Terry heard that she was back home, Bobby was the one that told him. Bobby also told him that Mandi had left town, she had gone all the way to her grand parent's house back East.

Terry didn't care about Mandi, he only cared about Trina. It was snowing very hard the day he stood on her parent's porch, trying to muster up the courage to knock.

He was just starting to turn away when the door opened. Trina's Mother stood there. Terry had seen her many times when he and Trina were growing up.

"Well son, are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?" She said. Terry went inside, sat down.

"So you are the young man that completely messed up my daughter's life? I actually never would have expected that it would be you." The woman said as soon as Terry sat down.

"I want to see Trina, explain." Terry managed.

"Trina is out shopping, she won't be back for hours."

"Oh. I..I really need to talk to her."

"Trina told me about it, there isn't really a lot to explain. Young men have hormones, so do young women for that matter. Maybe we made a mistake with Trina, we raised her to understand that sex is a precious thing between and man and his wife, it shouldn't be something that is just an easy thing to do."

"I know I made a mistake, but it was...before. It was afterward that I fell in love with Trina." Terry protested.

"You men. I swear you are all as blind as a Bat. Trina has been in love with you since you were little kids. You are all she ever talks about, Terry did this, Terry did that." She smiled at that.

"What? Really? I...I didn't know, she never said anything."

"She was waiting for you to say something." The woman smiled.

"So what do I do now?" Terry asked.

"I have been trying to talk to Trina quite a bit since she got home this time. I knew something was wrong because she went from straight "A's" to all "C's". Then she quit talking to me much about anything, moping around like her Kitty died. Usually with young women that means some boy is messing up close by. I thought she had met someone at College, but it appears now that it is you."

Terry didn't answer, he had no idea at all of what to say.

"Mandi Baxter, huh? Of all people. She has a really bad reputation, son."

"I know." Terry said, hanging his head. Lord. Did everyone on the entire planet know about that?

"So what should I do?" Terry asked her again.

"Go home. I will talk with Trina some more, maybe I can convince her to come and talk to you at least."

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers