Some Days Life Doesn't Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

+++

Terry was sitting in his chair when someone knocked on the door. He had been waiting for the phone to ring, and a hundred different possible conversations had run through his head.

"Come on in, Bobby!" Terry called out. Bobby had long since learned his lesson about just barging in.

The door opened, Trina stood there!

"Trina! Oh! Thank God! Come in, please." Terry jumped to his feet. He reached to take her arm but she avoided him and went to sit in the chair across from him.

"Mom talked me into coming, you know." She said flatly.

"I know, but I am happy that you did." Terry said.

"I am really mad at you, about...that. Of all people..."

"Trina, I am so sorry. If I could take it back I would, but...I love you. That's the truth, I want us to be together."

Trina got up, looked at him.

"That night, when you and I...? I thought..that was the most wonderful night of my life. You didn't even try to..make love..I mean, not the actual sex part, but the rest? I wanted you and I to be like that forever."

"It was for me, too. That was when I knew..."

"Knew what, Terry? We were right in here, just you and me." Trina walked to the bedroom door, pushed it open. She stood there a moment, then she looked back at Terry with a huge grin on her face.

"What is that? My clothes? There on your bed? What are they doing there?" She asked him, cocking her head slightly.

Terry's face flamed. He had kept her halter top, shorts and white panties on his bed every night since she had stormed out.

"So I can be close to you...smell you.." He admitted, looking down.

"My God! You do mean it then? You aren't lying, you really do want me?"

"Yes. I want you more than anything in the world!" Terry told her. Then he very nearly went over backwards as she piled into his arms.

"I see you lost some more of the fat." He told her in a teasing tone of voice.

"Asshole!" She said, kissing him.

+++

Terry spent every moment that he could with Trina until it was time for her to return to school. Her Mom found ways to make herself scarce when he came over, and she always had a sweet smile on her face.

When Trina left to go back to her classes, Terry kept himself busy with his own night classes. He had plans to save up enough to start at State College the next year.

He saw Trina several times, then came her Summer break. He had spent some of his precious savings on a modest ring, and he asked Trina to marry him. She said yes without hesitation.

It was the happiest time in his life.

That lasted just two days.

+++

Terry read the summons, he was being called in for a DNA test for paternity to determine if he was responsible for child support.

Mandi Baxter, of course. He clicked off the dates in his mind and a cold sweat broke over him.

Possible, no doubt at all about that. He did note that there were a total of three others mentioned, but no names were given.

He had no choice, he had made up his mind to be completely honest with Trina about everything, so he told her. Her face darkened, once again Mandi Baxter was right back into their lives, messing up the works.

Trina turned and went into her bedroom, shut the door.

Terry went down and gave the sample, nothing else to do about it.

He was sitting in his living room, thoughts pouring through his head. Child support was part of it, but he knew if he was the father, he would be tied to Mandi Baxter for at least the next 18 years and possibly far longer.

Child support meant there went his dreams of going on the College, everything in his life ruined. Except for the child, that he knew he would do his best for no matter what if it turned out to be his.

Then there was a knock on the door. He knew it wasn't Trina, he had long since given her a key because she spent many nights lying in his bed, petting and playing. Things had progressed to oral sex, they were having a ball learning about that, but as yet he had never had actual sex with her.

She had told him flatly that if he wanted to, she probably would not stop him, but she had also begged him not to so he did not. He loved Trina more than anything in the world, for her, he would do anything.

Bobby stood there, looking like someone had just told him he had Cancer or something.

"What's the matter, Bobby?" Terry asked.

"I got a letter in the mail, I have to go take a DNA test." He said.

"What? You too? You mean for Mandi's baby?"

"Yea." He came in and sat down, still looking shaken.

"How in the hell did that happen?" Terry asked. Bobby had never said a single word about it.

"You remember that day I caught you and Trina in the sack? Well, she showed up at my place that same night and kind of climbed on me, saying she wanted to see what it felt like, whatever that meant."

Terry listened, then told him about what Mandi had done after they brought him home.

Bobby sat there and listened.

"I guess when she saw the size of it, she just had to try it out, huh?" Bobby smiled.

Terry saw no reason to say anything about that.

+++

It was nearly a month later when the reports arrived. Terry stood there with the envelope in his hand, then finally he opened it.

"The chance of paternity is 0.00%" It read. Terry sat down, he had his life back.

Fifteen minutes later, the phone rang. It was Bobby.

"I guess I am going to be a Daddy!" He said. Terry noticed that he didn't even sound upset.

"So what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I have been seeing Mandi, I asked her to marry me." Bobby said.

"Married? Really?" That was a surprise.

"Yea, why not. She fucks like a Mink and she is kinda fun to look at, besides, she told me she has it all out of her system. Our kid is a boy, I want to be with my kid, see him grow up and stuff. Why the fuck not, then?"

"Bobby, sometimes everything works out just fine. Good luck to you guys!" Terry told him.

He hung up, then started laughing. Then he put on his coat to head over and see Trina. He knew she was waiting for the news also, and he wanted to tell her face to face.

Bobby? Stepping up to the plate? Man, was he going to be in for a ride with that woman, but who knows?

But it meant he and Trina were now free. He broke into a sprint.

Some days life just sucks.

Some days?

It doesn't.

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers