Some Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie took a deep breath, and laughed, "Christ, this is wild! But who is this guy? Is he just gonna come over and jump us? That's pretty cold-blooded. Don't you think we should know him, at least?

"What do you say, Ellie?" Marie asked.

"Hell, I don't know! If we did it, maybe it would be best if we didn't know him; just a hard cock. That way we wouldn't be really involved, you know what I mean? I don't even remember the name of the black guy who screwed me."

"I want to hear about that," Marie said.

"So do I," I interjected, "but first we have to settle what we're going to do. Do I call or not?"

The girls leaned forward and looked at each other for a long moment. Then shrugged and broke out in nervous laughter.

"Hell, in for a penny, in for a pound," Marie said.

"Oh, God," Ellie said, "I hope our daughters never find out about this."

* * *

I made the call and hurried back. Ellie was already telling Marie about her quickie fuck with a black guy.

" . . . in Jamaica; on our Honeymoon, no less. Jim had gotten a bad sunburn, so I went on the raft ride alone.

"He was a real big guy; sort of a black Charles Bronson; ugly, but good-looking. His cock made his shorts bulge and, hell, I admit it, I got turned on. Well, he pulled into a cove and said I could get some good pictures there.

"The next thing I knew, I was pinned up against a tree and he's kissing me. I was completely flabbergasted! I didn't know what to do, but my body got hot and horny real fast; I couldn't believe how fast, like an erotic dream!

"Maybe I was just hot from all the fucking Jim and I had been doing. I don't know," she said, then continued.

"His hands were big and rough and all over my tits, and everytime I saw his black hands on my white skin I got even hotter. I wanted to stop him, but I couldn't; I was so turned on!"

Marie gasped as Ellie told her story; her vivid imagination forming mental pictures of her girlfriend's trim white body struggling against a big strong black stud. She squeezed my cock and played with her own pussy. As we listened intently, my fingers toyed with Ellie's silken cunt hair and casually brushed against her clit. Each time I did, she shivered and stopped her narration.

"What happened then?" Marie asked eagerly, "What was it like fucking him? How big was his cock?"

"Johnny keeps playing with my pussy!" Ellie huffed, "I can't think straight. Where was I? Oh, yeah!

"Well, he's played with my tits and shoved a thick finger up my cunt; I was practically creaming. Off come my shorts and out came his prick.

"Marie, I'm telling you it was the biggest, thickest thing I'd ever saw. I didn't think it would ever go all the way up my cunt, but it did! I swear, he just pushed me down and stuck it in! It was like a rape, but it wasn't, 'cause by then my legs were wrapped around him and I was fucking him back!

"I thought I was going to die! My cunt stretched like the Grand Canyon and I started cumming right away! Each time he'd stoke my cunt, I'd cum; each time my naked tits brushed against his black skin, I'd cum! He just kept fucking me, and I just kept cumming 'til I almost passed out."

Ellie's voice was ragged and filled with emotion. I was sucking the steely nipple of the tit closest to me and Marie had transferred her nimble fingers from my cock to the blonde cunt, driving Ellie to the edge, while finger-fucking herself at the same time, too.

"You guys are going to make me cum," Ellie panted.

"Just like that big black cock made you cum," Marie said huskily. "Tell us more."

"No . . . no more to tell. I almost blacked out when he shot his load. It was over in about five or ten minutes. I didn't even get to suck his cock," Ellie said dejectedly.

"Oooooohhhhhh, yessss! Do that some more," she sighed as our fingers and lips stoked the fires of her body.

Her voice slurred as she tried to continue.

"We went back to the dock like nothing happened, but I could feel his cock in me all day. His cum kept dribbling down my thighs. Jim never knew.

"I felt so bad! It was our Honeymoon! And each time Jim would fuck me I'd make believe it was the black guy and I'd go wild! Oh, Marie," she panted, "I've never told that to anyone. I loved it!"

Her hot body twisted and turned under our fingers, her mind aflame with images of a black cock entering her cunt.

"You gotta eat me, or I gotta get fucked," she hissed, "I'm so goddammed hot! When is that guy going to get here?"

As if cued, the doorbell rang.

The girls looked at each other with anxiety and hot anticipation. Breathing hard, Marie licked the sticky cream from her fingers and sat next to Ellie's flushed and trembling body. She swallowed hard.

"Go open the door," she said to me.

* * *

Frank Howard was another airport ramp supervisor, but from a different carrier. I knew him casually. He was tall, muscular, and had sharp, angular features. His skin a deep cocoa color. He fit Ellie's description perfectly: a black Charles Bronson!

I had met him through a female co-worker; Evelyn Roth, who was having an affair with him. Evelyn was white, married with three kids, and very, very blonde. Together, they made a hell of a striking couple.

When I called, I only told him that we were having a party.

"Hi, guy," he said, extending his hand, and looking over my shoulder at the empty living room, "Where's the party?"

I told him what kind of party was going on and watched his mouth drop open.

"Are you shitting me, man?" he said in disbelief after I had finished. "Two white chicks who want to groove on black cock?"

I nodded towards the bedroom door.

"Go see for yourself," I said smiling.

The only thing I failed to mention was that one of the "chicks" was my wife. I wanted to play this one close to the vest, but Frank wasn't an idiot. He'd know in about two seconds. And I was too horny to care.

The girls sat demurely on the bed, holding hands; nervous excitement on their faces. In the few minutes I had been away they had applied new makeup, straightened their wrinkled nylons and put on robes. Somehow that made them appear even more erotic.

"Good Evening, ladies," Frank said and introduced himself. Shyly they shook hands with him. He looked at me with raised eyebrows, still not believing his good fortune. My cock was already beginning to feel cramped in the shorts I had hastily put on to answer the door.

"You look like someone I met in Jamaica, a long time ago," Ellie said.

"My people came from Africa. A long time ago, I might add," Frank said, openly gawking at the generous areas of white flesh peeking through their belted robes. Boldly, the girls returned his intense gaze, eying the thickening bulge in his crotch.

Marie looked at me expectantly, a look of complete wanton arousal on her face. This was the fantasy we had gotten the most sexual mileage out of; me fucking her while she pretended I was black. Now, faced with the real Mccoy, her body trembling with suppressed desire. I smiled my approval, patting the cam-corder in my hand. Whatever happened, I was going to get it on film.

She nibbled her lower lip and shyly returned my smile, an amused look in her excited eyes. Flushing red, she lowered her eyes.

"Why don't you get comfortable, Frank," she said seductively, reaching for the buttons on his shirt. Ellie sprang for his belt. I got the camera up just in time to catch Marie ripping Frank's shirt open; his surprised face, and her lips coming down hard on his open mouth.

Her whiteness was startling against his dark, hairy chest!

Ellie tugged at his pants. Frank's hands were already inside Marie's robe caressing her firm, perky tits forcing him to raise one hip at a time to give Ellie leverage. The pants slid to his ankles and Ellie pulled them off. His cock bulged in his shorts, making them tent out. With trembling hands, Ellie pulled them off, freeing his massive prick.

I put the camera on zoom, catching the wide-eyed, amazed look on her face.

Frank's cock was huge and incredibly thick! It had to be at least twelve inches in length, heavily ridged with bulging veins, gnarled; a fat, purplish knob crowning the heavy shaft. The mammoth prick, with big, hairy balls hanging beneath it, looked like a ebony tree limb, bark and all!

Horrified, I realized his cock was bigger than the black stud in the porn movie that had turned Marie on so much. My stomach rolled over, assaulted by the first twinges of envy and apprehension. He was twice my size!

Did I really want that thing shoved up my wife's lovely cunt? Could she handle it? And if she did, would she ever be content with my cock again?

I looked at the girls. They were open-mouth and wide- eyed in disbelief. And excited awe!

"What's the matter ladies? Never see a good ol' black cock before?" Frank gloated.

The bastard was enjoying this.

"Make sure you get my good side, John," he said smiling at me and my camera. Even that didn't bother him.

Slowly, Marie and Ellie gripped his bulging member, touching it gingerly, like it was a hot iron. Neither could get their hand completely around the thick shaft.

"Holy shit!" Marie said excitedly as she ran her hands lovingly over the hot, steel-like rod, "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" There was true wonder in her voice, almost reverence.

"It's bigger than the Jamaican guy who fucked me," Ellie exclaimed.

"It's the biggest thing around," Frank said with pride. "Make believe it's a chocolate ice cream cone, ladies."

His voice was suddenly thick with passion. His hands pushed their heads closer to his rampant prick.

"Give it a real good, little white girl licking!" he choked.

As one, the girls shrugged off the confining robes, their eyes never leaving the mammoth black cock.

I saw it twitch as their trim bodies, flushed with desire, were revealed to his widen eyes. He licked his lips, hungrily, eying their tits and the contrasting colors of their hairy pussies, each framed by a sexy garter-belt.

Throwing his head back, Frank moaned in exquisite pleasure as their tongues began to lick the misty head of his hard rod.

My cock jerked and twitched sharply, making the camera jump. With bulging eyes, I watched their hungry white mouths and tongues wash over his huge black prick, making it glisten with flowing saliva.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" each sighed, as their tongues flicked over the huge purple crown, giving each of them their first taste of black cock. They savored the musky taste and shivered with excitement.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Marie sighed.

My stomach knotted as she forced the massive cock-knob into her mouth, straining and stretching her red lips wide. Her eyes glowed and her body shined, oiled by a thin mist of perspiration. Her right index finger was sunk deep in her throbbing cunt, working furiously, and droplets of pussycream glistened on her thick cunt-hair.

Ellie, naked, her tits heaving, sat cross-legged in front of Howard's sprawled body. She held his beefy shaft in her tiny hand and sucked on the heavy, dangling ballsac, making little gurgling noises; her face a mirror of my wife's pleasure.

Reaching over, Howard easily pulled Marie's slender hips to him. He spread her legs, and buried his black, sweaty face between her saucy thighs; like chocolate melting into vanilla. His black hands looked huge on her rounded assckeeks as they kneaded her soft flesh. He used his large thumbs to pry the twin globes apart.

Sweat broke out on my forehead. I got behind them and zoomed the camera in for a close-up. Marie's ass was spread wide, her pink pussy and puckered asshole completely open and vulnerable.

I saw his thick, pink tongue plunge into her enflamed pussy, sending splinters of raw pleasure surging up her spine. She squealed like a pig! Her head jerked up and her eyes rolled to the whites as Frank's mouth sucked greedily on her hot clit. With both hands she grabbed his cock for support as her head flailed from side to side in wild abandon.

"Aghhhhh! Oh, God! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Suck my cunt!" she wailed as her body trembled with blind passion. Nipples hard and rigid, her tits bounced frantically in rhythm to Frank's twisting tongue. The look on her face was euphoric; her mind ablaze with pleasures that only the most forbidden of delights can bring.

"Hummmmmm!" Frank mumbled, from between my wife's cream- smeared legs, "Sweet juicy pussy! Fuckin' creamy, man!"

I experienced a rush of bitter jealously as I watched Marie's pussy being sucked by this arrogant black bastard. My stomach tightened, painfully.

Suddenly, Marie jumped up, almost knocking Ellie over; then pushed and pulled until Ellie took her place and her blonde pussy was stretched wide over the black, cum-smeared face.

"Ohhhh! My God!" Ellie exclaimed in delight.

"Suck her cunt, you black mother-fucker!" Marie hissed harshly at Frank. "Push your hips down, Ellie! Feel his mouth on your cunt! Let him suck your blonde pussy!"

Marie's eyes blazed, enflamed by the erotic picture in front of her; her face a mask of contorted lust.

Eagerly, Frank's tongue slithered into this new juicy morsel and attacked the creamy folds of her soft cuntwalls, making her squeal with lust and delicious delight.

Marie's body was highly flushed and her thighs were shiny and slick with dribbling juices; thick droplets of white cream that ran unchecked down her legs. I knew that Frank's hard tongue had made her cum several times already.

Nimbly, she pushed Ellie upright, taking a hard, stiff nipple into her hungry mouth. Sucking the round tit with relish, she spread her firm legs over Howard's outstretched form, placing her gaping pussy directly over his rampant, black cock.

The camera caught the glazed look of sexual desire on her shiny face: mouth open, eyes rolling to the whites; her features drawn and taut with lustful excitement.

Mesmerized, I watched her grip the big, black fuck-meat and guide the tip to her puffy cunt-lips. She rubbed the hard head against the slick, velvety slit, sending a violent tremor rippling up her body, then, I gaped, in amazement, as the pink lips opened in invitation, like the petals of a flower.

Slowly, twisting her hips lewdly, and grunting, as if in pain, the massive knob began pushing roughly up her cunt channel.

"Agggggh!" she whimpered, digging her fingers harshly into Ellie's tender flesh, and tossing her head back.

"Oh, God, it's so big! So wonderfully big!"

A wave of voyeuristic pleasure washed over me and the feeling of jealousy faded abruptly as I watched Marie's cunt- lips stretch wide; her clasping pussy trying desperately to swallow Frank's killer cock. Her face tightened and droplets of sweat beaded on her forehead. She grimaced harshly, forcing her body down, impaling herself on the massive, pleasure giving spear.

Inch by inch, the mammoth black tool disappeared into the lush thatch of her pussy.

My throbbing cock was beyond pain. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead and cheeks, unnoticed, and I panted harshly but I was surprised when a surge of pride welled up in my chest as I watched Marie's petite body slowly globble up the huge black cock, conquering it. I was one with her and the pleasure-pain she was feeling.

The bite of Marie's digging fingers brought Ellie back from the edge of bliss where Frank's wiggling tongue had driven her. Her eyes fluttered open, finally comprehending what was happening, then, gasping harshly, she grabbed Marie's gyrating hips and forced them downward, plunging the last few inches of thick, ebony, fuck-meat all the way up the stuffed love channel; pushing until Marie's hips were fully seated at the base of his prick.

"Aw! Aw! Awwwwwhhhhh!" Marie squeaked loudly, twisting and gyrating her hips; her tortured body shaking, almost out of control.

"You did it!" Ellie yelled. "You did it! His whole cock is up your cunt."

Her face was shining with excitement. She mashed her cunt down on Frank's nose and mouth and then, somewhat reluctantly, jumped up and started to guide Marie's squirming body; lifting her hips up gently, letting the monster prick slowly slid out of the ravished pussy.

Little by little, she coaxed Marie's body into a pumping rhythm. Each time she raised the straining loins, a little more cock would slide out, then, Frank would roughly hump it back up the fiery twat.

Frank was grunting heavily, a tight grimace on his sweaty face. "Shit, man!" he said in surprise, "That's twelve inches of prime pork! I can't believe that little white cunt swallowed the whole thing. And tight, man! So, so fuckin' tight!"

A smile of triumph flashed across Marie's face, instantly replace by a grim determination.

"You haven't seen anything yet, black man!" she hissed at him. "I'm gonna squeeze this black cock 'til it screams for mercy."

Smiling, I watched her brace herself against Ellie's glowing body and begin to hump her furry pussy up and down the huge shaft. She tossed her head around wildly as the ridged edges of the fat, black cock rasped the walls of her drenched cunt; sending waves of searing pleasure coursing through her body.

"Do it, Marie, do it! Fuck his cock off!"

I hardly recognized Ellie's choked voice.

Up and down, faster and faster! Marie's cunt began to slide all the way to the top of Frank's prick, then it plunged down, unmercifully, eager to meet his hard upward thrust. Her jaw hung slack and her limbs trembled as each new cum exploded in her boiling cunt.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! Fuck my cock, you white bitch!" Frank yelled defiantly.

He hugged her close, his hips beating frantically against her wide-stretched thighs; his face contorted with lust and the desire to shoot his creamy load. Harder and harder his cock pumped in Marie's pussy. He threw his head back and screamed as his balls erupted like a volcano sending torrents of lava-like cum up my wife's contracting cunt.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGG!" His voice was shrill and loud.

Ellie stifled his cry with her mouth, sticking her tongue deep down his open throat, swabbing his tonsils with her luscious wetness.

Furiously, Marie humped her hips; crashing them down, grinding them against the base of his spurting prick. Thick globs of milky-white cum-juice clung to his glistening cock- shaft and her thick pussy-hair.

Her wildly flexing cunt was draining his black prick dry!

Like a punch-drunk fighter, Marie's exhausted body collapsed forward and rolled against Frank's heaving side. He grunted in pain as his cock plopped from her tight, swollen pussy.

Ellie immediately grabbed it and shoved the thick head in her mouth, forcing her lips down over the quivering shank, gobbling up as much black fuck-meat as she could. Several inches of sticky prick slid down her eager throat. She sucked with enthusiasm, rolling her tongue over the crown and shaft, her taste-buds savoring the mixed juices of their combined cums.

I stuck the camera on its tripod, making sure it was pointed at Ellie's bobbing head and squirming thighs; she had twisted into a sixty-nine position with Frank, presenting her blonde muff to his snake-like tongue. The camera faithfully recorded their contrasting colors as black and white flesh merged together, oblivious to everything except the pleasures of their willing bodies.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" There was genuine concern in my voice.

Marie lay still, her breathing almost normal. A thin sheen of perspiration slowly dried on her soft skin. The imprints of Frank's strong hands were still vivid; dark red blotches, where he had gripped her body and impaled himself in her.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and smiled; her mouth hardly moving. She tugged on my arm gently and I molded myself to her warm body.

"Hummmm," she said, kissing me softly; her lips a bare whisper against my skin. "Thank you. For everything. You're wonderful. You really are!"