Some Fun with the Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello um may I help you?" The guy sitting at the counter said with a smile as he could tell by our disheveled appearance that something was up.

"Yeah can we get the nearest room to this one because we can't wait another second? We need this guy to fuck us hard and fast like now. So can we make this quick please," Emma asked as she grabbed my rock hard cock.

"Well I think I can arrange something," The guys said as he got us a key and I signed a few quick papers before he handed me the key for the room next door, "Have fun man. You are one lucky guy."

"Oh don't worry I will have plenty of fun and I will be sure to tell you how it goes after it is all over," I said to him as I smiled and reached and put my arm around Daphne and Ada and grabbed at their breasts forcefully, "Well shall we ladies?"

"Of course what the fuck are we waiting for?" Daphne asked as she grabbed my cock and pulled me with her.

"Yeah let's go and get this shit started," Ada said as they all took a hold of my cock and all started pulling me out of the office.

I just let them all pull me with my cock in their hand to our room and I quickly unlocked and opened the door and once that happened all hell broke loose. Once we got in the room and I closed the door with my foot the clothes flew. We all literally started ripping our clothes off and each other's clothes off.

Once the clothes were off we started pairing off. I grabbed Daphne and pulled her close to me and started kissing her passionately.

We were kissing so long it was starting to get hard to breath and then after what felt like 5 minutes Daphne sort of pushed away and said, "Wow Seth no need to rush we have plenty of time. Let's go slow and enjoy this."

"Ok sorry I just never have done anything sexual let alone kiss a girl so all of this is sort of a rush and I am just trying to take it all in and trying not to cum to quick from all this stimulation," I said as I grabbed her hips and held her to me tightly with my cock in between us.

"Its ok Seth here lay down on the bed," Daphne said as she placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down on the bed.

I just laid back and let Daphne take control. Daphne slowly slid up my body with hers rubbing over my body till she got to my head and gave me a peck on the lips and then started kissing and licking my neck and slowly kept going down to my chest.

"Oh god Daphne I will never forget this," I said as I let out a groan as she playfully bit my nipples.

Daphne just looked up and smiled at me as she kept going down lower till she reached my groin and was ready and waiting to feel her hot and wet tongue glide up and down my cock and balls but I didn't. I felt it on my leg.

I got up and said, "What about my..." I didn't get to finish my questions before Daphne put her finger to my lips and said, "Shh Don't speak just sit back and enjoy believe me you will enjoy it."

I just laid back and shut my mouth and let her do her thing. While I felt her licking up and down my legs I took the time to see what Emma and Ada were doing. My cock jerked and spewed some precum from what I saw them doing. Emma was in between Ada's legs and I am not sure but I think she was licking her pussy.

"Oh fu...ck...Emma...your tongue...feels....ama....zing," Ada said while arching her back and moaning.

"MMmm your pussy tastes so good Ada," Emma said in between licks.

"Looks like they are having fun over there," Daphne said which made me look back at her and saw her tongue like an inch from my cock.

"Please...Daphne lick...my cock!...Please!" I screamed with animalistic desire while I groaned

"You got it Seth," Daphne said while winking at me as she slowly lowered down.

I grabbed the blanket on the bed and got ready for the intense pleasure that was about to cum. I was not disappointed when her slippery wet hot tongue touched the tip of my cock which let loose a stream of precum from my cock. I groaned like an animal when her tongue first touched my cock and I squeezed the blanket in my hand. I thought I was going to go crazy since she started going very slowly licking and kissing all over my balls and cock coating it in saliva.

"Please Daphne...faster please...go faster...suck my cock...please!" I screamed in between loud grunts and groans as I tried to thrust up into her mouth.

"No, no, no Seth you naughty boy," Daphne said as she moved her head out of the way of my thrusting pelvis.

"Fine if you won't do what I want than I will take control," I said in between deep breaths as I grabbed her hips.

"Oh and what do you have in mind then?" She asked me with glazed over eyes and a wicked smile.

I took her and flipped her over so she was on her back and I was on top of her looking straight at her. I slowly sensually slid down her body to her pussy and didn't even wait I just dove right in. I started lapping at her pussy like a cat laps at milk in a bowl. I slowly slid my hands up her body to her breasts and started massaging them.

"Oh...fuck Seth...your tongue...feels great....on my pussy...keep licking....it please....eat my pussy," she asked me as I slid my hands back down to hold open her pussy

I spread her legs with my hands which made her clit poke out from its hood and I wasted no time and started assaulting it with my tongue making her arch her back and roll side to side and moan and grunt so loud I was sure the desk clerk heard us. I started lapping at her clit and even nibbling on it softly.

"Oh fuck...Seth you...are amazing for....a virgin," she said as she grabbed my head and held it tightly to her pussy.

"Go Seth! Lick that slut's pussy," I heard from two husky heavy breathing women which must have been Emma and Ada say as I lapped at Daphne's clit.

I continued to go wild licking her clit and nibbling on it as I slowly took my middle finger on my right hand and slowly sank it into her pussy and slowly went in and out with it. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't even notice that somebody was behind me until I felt hands spreading my ass open.

"Wha...what the fuck is going on here?" I asked as I picked my head up from Daphne's pussy.

I was about to turn me head to see who and what they were doing but my head was pushed down and stuck to her pussy so I kept going with the onslaught of her pussy as I took another finger and slid it into her pussy. I again got caught up in her pussy until I felt a tongue licking my asshole and surprising it didn't feel bad or weird but actually felt really good and it was actually making me very turned on.

"Oh...fuck....yes lick...my asshole...it feels so...good," I said while being muffled by Daphne's pussy.

I felt like I was in heaven and that nothing more could happen to make it better but then I felt another tongue on the underside of my cock. I couldn't take it anymore from all the stimulation and exploded like hose shooting my cum all over the floor and over Emma and Ada's faces.

I was drained and my whole body just went limp so I rolled out from Daphne's legs and just lay there on the bed spent of all my energy. I felt like I just ran a marathon.

"Wow he is one good cunt licker," Daphne said as she got up and started rubbing her pussy as she looked at me.

"He cums a lot and it tastes good too," Ada said while taking a finger and scooping up some cum from her face on it and ate it.

"It sure does," Emma said as she walked up to Ada and took a long lick on her face to get some remaining cum.

I was unable to move very much but the girls were sure not spent and were ready to keep it going. I took a minute to catch my breath before just looking at the beauties and thinking of what just happened made my cock start to grow again. The girls noticed it and they all started to try and make it hard by getting on their knees and all taking a turn licking my cock and balls till I was rock hard again.

"Ok Seth I need you to stick that big fat cock up my cunt right now!" Daphne said as she laid back on the bed and spread open her cunt.

"You got it you fucking whore," I said as I stood up over her body and aimed my cock at her pussy and slammed in.

I started by plowing in her cunt to the hilt and slowly pulling out almost to the tip and than back in till I couldn't take it anymore. I started picking up the pace slamming into her so hard the bed was slamming into the wall. As I plowed into her pussy Ada climbed onto the bed right next to Daphne's head and Emma climbed onto the bed to and stood and straddled Daphne's stomach.

"Uhh...Oh fuck...wha...what is this now?" I asked about the girl's movements in between my grunts and groans of pleasure as I pounded into her pussy.

"Oh, don't worry just keep fucking her and we will do our thing. We just want to be involved in this too," Ada said in a clearly aroused, raspy, and sexy voice.

"I am going to stand in front of you and I want you to eat me out please I need it bad watching you guys fuck has made me so horny," Emma said it with a very sexy voice as well.

Ada slowly moved over on top of Daphne's face and slowly lowered her pussy right onto her face and slowly rocked back and forth as Daphne stuck out her tongue at her pussy. Emma slowly walked up towards me putting her pussy right in front of my face and I was ready for it so I dove right in and started going at her pussy with tongue like my cock was doing to Daphne's pussy.

I was not sure who was saying which but all I heard was plenty of "Oh fuck...yes...don't stop...keep going," and of course plenty of moans, squeals, grunt, and growls.

The noises kept increasing in numbers and loudness and the juices kept flowing and flying all over soaking the sheets. It felt like hours and days have gone by but in all reality it was only 20 minutes before we let out animalistic sounds and sounds of pleasure but none of us could speak. We all rolled over in a heap on the soaked sheets and cuddled. We all fell asleep from the intense pleasure and the drainage of energy from what just happened. That was the end of our fun for the moment but I am sure it would not be end for the day but that is another story for another day. I hope you all liked my story and hope to hear from you with comments or maybe requests for next story.

12