Some Girls are Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was starting to get turned on again and started to stroke her penis. Jim motioned for her to bring it closer to his mouth. She slid over and he took it in as deeply as he could from that angle. He could taste a bit of her dried cum on her shaft. Meanwhile, Jessica started to pound away at his ass. Every time she pushed in all the way, a little bit of precum leaked out of his penis onto the sheets. Jim lifted his torso up and Amy slid her body underneath his. He could now bury his face in her crotch as he gave her a deep blowjob. She was loving it and moaning quite loudly at this point. The three of them kept this up for several more minutes before all three started to feel their orgasms ramping up. Amy was the first to shoot her load, again, directly into Jim's eager mouth. He greedily lapped up all her cum and tried to drain the rest out of her shaft by sucking as hard as he could. Jim shot his load next, this time, onto the bed. He was amazed that he had two orgasms shortly after one another without ever touching his penis. Jessica could feel that she was getting close. She whispered into Jim's ear, "Honey, can I cum in your ass?"

"Uh huh." was all Jim could get out while she continued to pound him. Jessica pulled out, ripped the condom off, and pushed her engorged cock back into his ass. She wasn't going to last long with the extra sensation. He could feel her get close as well. She pumped two or three more times and then pushed in as far as she could, shooting ropes of hot cum deep into his waiting ass. She came for what felt like minutes, filling him up. She lay down on top of him, her ample breasts pushing into his back as he flattened his body onto the bed. He could feel her softening deep inside him. Amy rolled off onto the side of the bed.

Jessica whispered into his ear, "Oh Jim, that was fantastic. Not many guys are cool with me dropping my load deep into their bowels. That was so fucking hot!"

Jim, could still only grunt his agreement. She nibbled on his ear and then rolled off his back onto the other side of the bed. The three of them were really spent this time. Jim's ass started to leak some of Jessica's cum onto the bed. Both girls got up to watch it happen. "I fucking love this part, Ames" Jessica said to Amy. She reached out and swirled the waterfall of cum around Jim's ass.

The three of them lay on the bed for several minutes before they got up to head to the shower. Amy's shower wasn't huge, but it could fit all three in at once. They soaped each other up and rinsed the gobs of cum off each other. The stepped out of the shower and toweled dry and then headed back to Amy's bed. All three fell asleep almost immediately.

In the morning, Jim woke up first to the distinct soreness in his ass and his jaw. "I sure had fun last night" he thought to himself. The girls started to stir and woke up as he climbed out of bed. "I gotta get to work soon" he said sadly. "But first, I need another of each of your loads in my stomach...I'm starving!"

Both girls chuckled and Jim quickly dove into the bed for Amy's already hardening cock. "Your turn, beautiful." She lay flat on the bed while he worked her over. He was sucking and jacking her off at the same time. She didn't take long and was soon shooting her cum into his waiting mouth.

"Now it's your turn gorgeous." he said to Jessica as he positioned his head near her crotch. He took her into his mouth and used the same sucking and jacking motion on her. She didn't last long either and shot several large ropes of cum into his mouth. He lapped it up and cleaned any that dripped down on her shaft. He did the same for Amy, giving it another licking like it was a yummy popsicle.

"You gonna brush your teeth?" Jessica said to Jim with a smile.

"Hell no. I want to savor both of your flavors all day." he said to them. They both grinned from ear to ear.

"So fucking hot." Jessica quipped.

"Will we see you for dinner tonight?" Amy said hopefully.

"Fuck yes!" Jim exclaimed.

The girls smiled and Jim started to get dressed. He kissed them each deeply before he headed out the door and back to his hotel room. The girls both collapsed and slept for several more hours.

The End

12