Some Girls Never Learn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brandy25
brandy25
14 Followers

As he pressed inside of her, she wanted so much to whisper the sudden, new love she felt for him. It almost hurt to hold it inside.

He groaned her name as he entered her. Tight and wet. Her slick pussy enveloped him.

"God, honey, you feel so damn good."

He looked in her eyes, but she looked far away. He kissed her face and then began to thrust slowly. She moaned and met his movements after a moment. Her fingers dug into his back. He sped up as she began to respond. Her unintelligible words encouraged him. Noah wanted her to cum again.

The feeling of his cock inside her engorged, ready pussy overwhelmed her. The feeling was altogether new. Unlike her previous times, she wanted him there, needed him there.

She even begged, "More...don't stop..."

He seemed to feed off of her words. His thrusts became deep and sure and fast. She spread her legs further and raised her hips to him. She wanted all of him. She kissed his shoulder as his groans rang in her ears. She ran her fingers along the muscles of his back. She never wanted it to stop. Him inside of her. Where he belonged. For the first time, her body and her heart understood one another.

Noah held out as long as he could. Her body moved with his. The moaned whispers told him she was almost there. The presence of her beneath him, wanting it so much, was delicious.

When her body shook under him and she called out, "Oh! Yes!" he couldn't hold off any longer and exploded inside of her, letting go of months of frustration and restraint.

She held him tight as he came. When he collapsed on top of her, he could still feel her fingers moving along his back.

He pulled out, and she whispered, "Wait!"

He was already gone. After a quiet, panting moment, he kissed her face and rolled off of her.

His sudden absence was startling to her. When he sighed loudly, grinned and kissed her on the lips, she moved to curl into his embrace.

But, he was moving off the bed, saying, "I'll be right back, honey."

Emma watched him disappear into the bathroom, and she wanted to cry.

Her mind returned with a vengeance, telling her, 'you wanted to get fucked. You got fucked.'

She felt shocked by the continuing desire to tell him her feelings. She shook it off and forced herself to sit up.

She wasn't in the bed when he returned to the room.

'Where the hell did she go?' Noah looked towards the door, wondering if she'd gone in search of something.

He called out for her, "Emma?"

When she reappeared in the hallway, already half-dressed, with her boots in hand, he felt speechless.

He sat down at the edge of the bed and rubbed his face. "Honey, are you okay?"

The look on her face told him that she hadn't just put on her clothes; she'd also put on her defensive attitude. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"I need to go home. Do you wanna take me or should I call a cab or something?"

Emma straightened and stiffened her posture. The look in his eyes made her want to crawl back in the bed with him.

'No!' her mind was insistent, determined not to made a fool. Just because he was better in bed than Todd didn't mean she meant anything more to him.

"A cab?" He shook his head, smiling at her.

She hated the look of pity that he gave her. She sat in the floor to lace her boots. There was no way she was getting close to his bed again.

A mixture of feelings flooded her as he reached for his jeans and said, "Of course, I'll take you home, Emma, if that's really want you want to do."

It was more statement than question. She bit her lip and tried not to show how disappointed she was that he didn't argue with her leaving.

Her hair was a wild mess. The little make-up she wore was faded away. She had that beautiful, just-fucked look that made him wish he could fuck her again right then. He grinned to himself. Maybe when he was ten years younger. Maybe.

Watching her, he could see and feel her confusion. He was old enough to know he'd done something wrong. She was upset, as much as she was trying to be tough and not let him know. He plopped down in front of her as she laced the second boot.

"Look at me," Noah insisted.

She avoided his eyes, jumping at his sudden appearance in front of her. Her body got warm again from his close proximity. She didn't understand why she wanted so much to cry and crawl into his arms. She bit her lip again.

"Hey, kiddo, look up here," he sighed when she glanced briefly at him, then returned her attention to the laces she seemed to be struggling with.

Determined to get her attention, he reached and began to unlace the boot she'd already managed to get on.

She stopped and stared at him, "What the hell are you doing?"

He cocked his head to the side, "Just trying to get your attention."

She jumped when he reached up and stroked her cheek as softly as he'd done earlier. With the simple gesture, her heart overrode her brain again, and the tears began to fill her eyes. She scooted away from him and covered her face with her hands when she couldn't stop the sobs from shaking her body and her mind. When he stood up, she was certain that he was leaving. She knew she'd made a fool of herself.

Noah moved to sit behind her. She stiffened a moment when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against his chest.

"Shh...Emma, it's okay," he said in his softest voice as he pulled her close.

She sobbed deeply and buried her head in his chest to hide her face.

She whispered, "I'm sorry," as he continued to shush her, rocking her in his arms, stroking her hair.

The gentleness in his voice calmed her, "No, baby, if you need to cry, it's okay."

He mentally kicked himself as he replayed the night in his mind. He was sure he'd been too aggressive, his body too needy to take her inexperience into consideration. Then, he realized, he'd abandoned her. It might only have been for a couple of minutes, but she didn't understand that. She was a kid. He knew he'd fucked up.

When she calmed down, he stroked her hair and admitted his failure, "I'm sorry. Tonight...it probably shouldn't have happened..."

Emma pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "You're sorry? You wish we hadn't...?"

He pulled her unruly curls off her forehead and whispered, "No, honey, I just mean...I didn't want to make you cry. I shouldn't have pushed you..."

She shook her head at his misunderstanding, and the feeling in her chest took over the movements of her tongue as she answered, "No, no...You didn't push me. I'm not crying because..."

She paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "I just feel...I think I might love you...that's all."

The words flew out and her heart stopped a moment as she looked for the response in his eyes.

His silence confused her. He took a deep breath and answered quietly, "Oh, baby."

To Be Continued...

brandy25
brandy25
14 Followers