Some (Hot) Bad Writing

Story Info
A cringeworthy orgasmisadventure.
1k words
4.41
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and stormy night...suddenly, a cumshot rang out!

"OHMIGOD, what is wrong with you?" she wailed and ground her teeth. "Stop it! It's getting everywhere! Ohmigod...stop...what a mess."

Deep within the bowels of their lamplit bedroom, he had been pounding her precious pussy for several minutes in doggystyle, arguably her favorite position. Then, just as his orgasm became irrepressible, he had had (had had) to pull out his manhood member because of an immediate and violent coughing jag from which he was entirely overcome.

And then she was entirely overcum.

None of his steaming semen streams landed on her, as he coughed and coughed and swayed and sprayed quite uncontrollably. They splattered onto the bedsheets, the pillows, the floor, the headboard, the nightstand, the back wall, and one across the face of her mother inside a picture frame on the nightstand.

"This is why I tell you to quit smoking," she sighed.

Normally a specimen of great health, the wretch now retched and collapsed to the carpeted bedfoot nakedly, spent from all of the simultaneous upper and lower expulsions.

She folded to a kneeling position that still showed more of her ass than her face, and surveyed the sticky devastation. "Look what you did to my mother."

He peered up. "I think she's alright with it. She's still smiling."

An exasperated sigh. "You need to start cleaning up your mess now."

"I can do that in the morning...just let me rest for a minute. We're not finished here yet...hmm?...are we?" he cooed.

"It'll be harder to see and clean this yuck when it's dried," she responded dryly.

"I'll just use a blacklight and maybe find a few scorpions besides."

"What scorpions? Trapped in your superglue mess?" She turned around kneeling to face and lord over him, cupping hands underneath her 34D's and jiggling the jugs. "Remember that time you shot every drop of your wad between my tits, and I just rolled onto my side and went to sleep? When I woke up, I had forgotten about it and was wondering why they weren't moving right without a bra. Your goo-glue had sealed them tight after being pressed together. I had to use both hands to peel my little titty-kitties apart."

His mouth fell open. "Whoa..."

She folded her arms under her dark and pouty nipples. It was as if she had four eyes to stare down at him. "So what are you going to do to make this up to me? I didn't have a full orgasm from you behind my behind."

"Umm...just lay back, and then I'll show you."

She tilted backward and fell with a plop, which bounced her breasts and also the mattress. Hoping that his plan would at least re-arouse himself, he crept up and shifted sitting next to her prone body, carefully unfolding her bent legs and spreading the stems. Her lush and luscious labia glowed pink at the center, like a vulva valentine flower waiting and wanting to explode with glory. He gazed breathlessly into her trimmed triangle while already gaining his second wind.

She rolled her eyes, yet fondled her nipples. "Start it!"

Holding aloft one hand, he separated all fingers. "These are the five intrepid explorers who have found the entrance to the secret cavern. They are" - wiggling his thumb - "Big Al," - index - "Norton, and Philippe, and Raphael, and Donatello. They will now cautiously approach and investigate your mysterious tunnel."

"Ohmigod," she giggled and covered her face with both hands.

He traced his index finger slowly but surely around her southern lips while she flinched and quivered with anticipation. "Since Norton is the bravest, he is searching around your entrance first. I think it is moist enough now for him to enter." Norton plunged in knuckles-deep, making her squeal and convulse with laughter.

"'Philippe,'" he called out lightly. "'Yes, Norton?' 'It is safe for you to come inside too. Bring Raphael with you, and we will all go into this musky cavern together.'" The three longest explorers gently pressed into her slick folds while her tummy trembled and bosom heaved.

"'But what is this? We are trapped inside! There is a monster in here too...aaahhh!'" The three struggled every direction, working within the warmth of her wet walls.

"'Big Al, rustle the vegetation on top to distract the monster in here! Donatello, search below for another entrance into the cavern!'"

Her clit was now being pleasured and pressured perfectly. "Where...where do you get these names from?" she gasped and massaged her tits. "Raphael? Donatello?"

"I...uhh...I do-not-tell-you!"

CORN OVERLOAD ALERT --- BEGINNING RESET FUNCTION --- PLEASE STAND BY --- NOW RETURNING TO THE NARRATIVE

Her womanly fulfillment began to rise like a heated nuclear fission core within her loins. It soon spread to every curved corner of her shuddering body and forced his drenched fingers back out of her spasming pussy with a vengeance. She let out a scream so high-pitched it went completely inaudible with her mouth still wide open.

Although, it did seem like he could hear all of the local dogs beginning to bark through the soft pitter-patter of falling rain outside.

Her breathing eventually smoothed, and the glazed gaze she cast upon him turned into a glow. "I need you to club my cave monster with your big stick. I need you to club it hard."

That was all he had a need to hear of, now thoroughly aware of his pulsing prick. He climbed on top and pushed into her vaginal Valhalla, churning and churning her buttery cream while they tongued each other's mouths and noses. Their purple passion grew and erotically erupted until it was all just a leaking lake of love lubrication.

*****

The morning sunlight seeped inward from the half-open, half-closed blinds of their bedroom window. She was still stitchless, now quietly cleaning with a washcloth and spray bottle the residue of his hours-earlier errant ejaculation. He was only pretending to be asleep, sneaking peeks at her peaks while feeling amused that she sometimes...gets more than she bargained for. At this angle, he could barely see the bare shake of her sweet cheeks during the wiping movements. A glorious morning case of sheer stiffness was sure to begin again.

Frank was always up at the crack of Dawn.