Some International Flavor

Story Info
Aidis is their Albanian babysitter.
5.1k words
4.43
46.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the proud mom of two kids, a four year old boy and an eight year old little girl. I'm also a proud working woman, with a job working at a museum as an exhibit designer and fundraiser. With my job, I can't always be the mom I'd like to be since I have to be away from home sometimes. But luckily we found Aidis.

I first met Aidis standing in line at the grocery store. We were waiting to check out, and Michelle and Aaron were being rambunctious, making a scene by trying to climb in and out of the cart. Aidis was standing in front of us, her long, curly brown hair and her modest blue jeans and sweater top. She kept turning around to watch the kids, smiling a little at them and at me as if she knew how kids could be. Finally she set her stuff on the conveyer belt and turned around to talk with the kids. I don't even remember what she said, but the kids' eyes lit up and they laughed and stopped horsing around. They started talking with her and she had to stick around to keep talking to them while I paid for our groceries. As we were leaving the store together I thanked her and asked if she might be available for babysitting. Aidis smiled with her big, brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight, and said that yes, she could help out. I called her a couple of days later and we worked out the details. She's been babysitting for us for a year now, and the kids couldn't be happier.

Recently something interesting happened. I came home from one of my evenings at the museum. My husband Jake, a social worker, was still at work so Aidis was at home with the kids. As I set my stuff down, Aidis asked if she could stay a little while to talk to be about something. We went to the kitchen and I made us both a cup of herbal tea. As we sat down at the table, I could tell that Aidis was nervous about something. I tried to encourage her. "What is it, Aidis? Is something wrong? Did something happen to you?"

Aidis shook her head. "No. Not like that. It's just..."

I guess I should stop here and tell you a little more about our gem Aidis. Aidis is Albanian. She's been living in the United States for six years, but you would think she had lived here forever. Despite having a slight accent and every once in a while making a few oddly phrased statements, her English is divine. She has the most amazing voice to go with the rest of the package. Aidis is 19 and a college student at a private school in town. She's about 5'3" with curly brown hair that goes just below her shoulders. She's usually very conservatively dressed with trendy dress pants and sweaters, or button up blouses. I've always been envious of her, because all the shirts she wears, though modest, show tight around her breasts. More than once I've caught my husband sneaking glances at her ample mounds.

Tonight, as Aidis sat there, she seemed to be battling with something in her mind. "I just got a boyfriend," she began. "And he likes to have sex."

"Oh. Are you comfortable with that? Is he pressuring you?"

Aidis put her hands in her lap, picking at her fingernails. "No. But..."

"Aidis, are you a virgin?"

"No," she laughed and shook her head. "But this new boy, he wants me to... how do you say... 'fuck' him?" She looked up at me with inquisitive eyes.

"And you're uncomfortable with that?"

Again Aidis shook her head. "I don't know what 'fucking' is. I don't know how to be dirty."

At this I smiled. It's not uncommon for people to experiment with their sexuality, and I can imagine for Albanian Aidis that fucking might be a foreign idea. So, as we sipped our tea and talked for the next half hour, I tried to explain a little of what fucking was about. I thought Aidis was getting the meaning, but she still seemed a little confused. Maybe it was us talking about sex, or maybe it was the way her nipples were poking through her blouse, but I was getting aroused and what I said next startled me, though I don't regret it.

"Aidis, do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course."

"Do you trust me and my husband?"

"Yes."

"Then I have an idea." I explained to Aidis that the kids would be going to friends' houses this weekend, and that Jake and I had planned an evening together. I suggested that maybe we could make it an evening for the three of us, and we could help show Aidis the meaning of "fucking."

At first Aidis looked terrified. Her brown eyes were wide, and she flushed red with embarrassment. Then she bowed her head to think for a few moments, and when she lifted it she nodded, assenting to our plan. We worked out a few of the details, and then Aidis left to go back to her dorm.

That night when Jake got home, I explained the discussion that Aidis and I had had. He didn't say much at the time, and I was a bit worried that he would be offended by asking such a thing. We had been completely monogamous in our years of marriage, and to propose a threesome could have upset him. I asked him if he wanted me to call the whole thing off, but he said that no, he wanted to do it. Even as he said it, I could see him get a distant look in his eye, as if he were already thinking about the things to come.

* * *

On Friday night, we took the kids to their friends' houses and came home. Jake and I dressed casually, him wearing a button up shirt and some khakis, and me wearing a white tank top and some capris. It was seven o'clock, the agreed upon time, when the doorbell rang. Jake answered the door, and as he opened it, Aidis stepped in. She had chosen to wear a skirt that night, a black one that went just down past her knees, and some black shoes. She wore a white button up shirt with a plaid vest over the top, and again her breasts were prominently outlined by the fabric. I found myself viciously thinking,Well, she does have a few extra pounds. She got lucky and it went to her boobs. Aidis was indeed not trim, but she was not what you would call chubby either. She was "curvaceous" as my eight year old daughter would say.

Jake led Aidis inside to the living room, where we all sat down on the couch. Jake sat down in the middle, with Aidis on his left and me on his right. I stood up and looked at the two of them. "All right. Tonight we are going to help Aidis learn how to fuck." At this, Aidis flushed with embarrassment again, but Jake took her hand and squeezed it to reassure her. She looked at him nervously and smiled, but I could see her start rubbing her thumb over the skin of his hand. "Aidis, if at any point you feel uncomfortable, let us know. We'll stop. We want to help you, but we also don't want to make you do anything you would regret or feel ashamed about. And," I smiled weakly, "if there's any way possible, we'd like to keep you as our babysitter after this." Aidis smiled at me and I went over and gave her a hug. I could smell perfume on her, something with flowers. The smell made my heart flutter, and I could feel the warmth rising to my face.

I sat back down on the couch, and it was Jake who took the lead next. "First," he began in his soft voice, "we wanted to show you a little bit about what hardcore sex looks like. I got this tape from an adult video store on my way home from work." Jake pulled out a copy of some porno DVD and went to put it in the player. Before long, we were all sitting silently watching the screen as a massive fuckfest was going on. The movie didn't have much of a plot, but it didn't need to. It was a lot of sucking and moaning and screaming. We must have watched about fifteen minutes and were into the second scene when Jake reached his hand over to start rubbing my crotch.

I spread my legs for his hand, letting him run his fingers forcefully against the material of my jeans. I cast a look at Aidis, who was breathing shallow breaths but staring at the screen, and I reached to unbutton and unzip my pants. Jake looked from my hands to Aidis, and quietly he leaned over to her, running a hand along her arms and across her chest, gently squeezing her breasts. Aidis closed her eyes, parting her lips a little as Jake fondled her tits. I could hear Jake moan. I reached over to his crotch and started to rub his hard dick through his pants. He moaned even more as he slid his hands up under Aidis's shirt, touching her skin.

I could hear him swallow and take a deep breath before he spoke, hands still fondling Aidis's nipples. "Aidis," he said. "I want you to watch now while I get Kate off. That means that I'm going to sit down in front of her and lick and suck her vagina. We call it a 'pussy.'"

"Pussy," Aidis said breathily, and she nodded.

Jake turned away from Aidis reluctantly, and he gave his attention to me. I could see the hunger in Jake's eyes, and I smiled back at him. He leaned forward to kiss me, and our tongues found each other as he reached down to fondle my breasts. They weren't as big as Aidis's, I'm sure, but they were some pert C cups, and something I was proud of after having two kids. I could feel my own fervor rising as Jake broke our kiss and lifted off my white top and undid by bra, sliding it down my shoulders. Then he kissed his way down my breasts and stomach, and I had to arch my body to help him slide off my tight jeans and silk blue panties. There I was, naked and anxious, under the watchful eyes of our teenage babysitter.

Jake spread my legs, placing them on his shoulders, and he didn't waste any time before he was lapping at my cunt with his strong tongue. I began moaning immediately. Between shallow breaths, I tried to talk to Aidis. "Aidis, listen to what I say as he does this." I let out a long moan. "Mmm, baby. That's it. Lick my pussy." Jake dutifully did, and he made a show of sliding his tongue along my pussy lips so Aidis could see. "Do you like the taste of my cunt?"

Jake looked up, moaning, "Mmm. Yes, baby. I love the taste of your hot pussy against my mouth. I love how wet you are." In the background, we could hear a woman in the throws of a screaming orgasm, and we all looked to the TV to watch her squirt from her pussy. Jake turned back to my pussy and went to work again.

"Oh God, Jake." I could feel my legs start to tremble as he found the button of my clit. "That's it. Lick momma's clit. Suck it." Jake moaned, beginning to suck hard on my clit. I couldn't help but start gasping. "Mmm. That's nice. Make momma cum." Jake worked furiously on my pussy. Jake has never been too good at eating me out. He's gotten me to orgasm a few times, but never with the intensity of some of the other things we've done. Maybe it was the porn, or maybe it was Aidis's watchful eyes, but I could feel my body preparing for a shaking orgasm. I wanted to make a show of it for Aidis.

As my legs started to tremble faster, I started to make loud, squeaky moans. My breathing got heavier, and I started to rub and squeeze my own breasts, arching my back and pinching my nipples. "Oh God! Yes!" I was shaking, sweat forming on my body as Jake licked my hot mound. "Yes yes yes!" I lost focus on Aidis, and tossed my head back into the soft cushion of the couch. I could feel it rising inside of me. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" I gasped, and Jake kept working at my pussy. In a moment, I felt a wave shudder over me as I climaxed, my pussy lips tensing and spilling a little, my legs pinning Jake's head to my crotch. Jake kept licking, and in just a moment I came again. This time I collapsed against the couch, running my hands over my breasts still, sliding one down between my legs to run my fingers through Jake's hair.

Jake got up and wiped the pussy juices from his mouth, and he winked at me. I smiled back, and then looked at Aidis. "Now her."

Aidis looked surprised, but she let Jake move over to her and sit next to her on the couch. Quietly he lifted off the vest she was wearing, and then he began to unbutton her blouse. They were both shaking now. I could see Jake's hands trembling as he fumbled with her buttons, and she was trembling as he finally opened her blouse, exposing her skin and the fabric of her bra. I ran my hand along Jake's back in encouragement as he ran his hands over Aidis's skin. "You're so smooth and soft," he managed.

It was Aidis that took the next step. She got up from the couch briefly and took off her shoes, and then slid off her skirt. As she did, she turned to watch the latest sex scene on the DVD, and her hand absentmindedly went down to rub the fabric of the striped bikini panties she was wearing. Jake pulled her back down to the couch, and gently spread her legs. He was gentle as he ran his hands over her skin from her thighs to her ankles and back again. He leaned forward, and whispered, "I can smell you through your panties."

"What?" Aidis asked.

Jake just smiled. "I can smell your wet pussy through your panties. You're turned on." At this he started to rub her pussy with his fingers through her material.

"Yes," Aidis said matter-of-factly. "Will you fuck me now?"

"No," Jake said shaking his head. "Not yet. Now I will get you off like I did for Kate."

"I would like that."

Jake grabbed hold of the sides of Aidis's panties and pulled them down. Aidis cooperated, lifting her body and her legs for Jake to get them off her ankles and drop them on the floor. Then Jake leaned in to start licking her pussy.

"Wait," I interjected.

"Yeah?" Jake looked at me, a bit flustered.

I got down on the floor and went over to him, kissing his cheek as I reached to unfasten his khakis. "Stand up," I ordered, and Jake did. I quickly pulled Jake's pants and boxers off. "Now take off your shirt." Jake took off his shirt and dropped it to the floor, looking at me for more directions. I maneuvered into position on the floor so that my head was near the couch and I was on my back. "Now you can kneel down to lick Aidis's pussy, and I'll be licking you." Jake smiled at this, and we got into position.

What a tangled mass we must have been. Young Aidis on the couch with her legs tentatively spread. Jake on his knees, running his strong hands over Aidis's legs. Me between Jake's balls, licking his sack and his shaft with my tongue while my hands massaged his legs and butt.

It wasn't long before Aidis started moaning. Jake would pause to give her some instruction. "Make your moans loud, Aidis. You want to show how much pleasure you're in."

"Yes, Jake. That's it. Lick my pussy."

"That's good," Jake smiled. Aidis smiled back. "Don't think too much about it. Just let yourself go and feel it. And I want you to scream when you cum."

Aidis nodded absently. In the background, two men on the screen were pounding their dicks inside one woman. One was sliding his thick black cock inside her pussy, and the other was sliding a long, thin white shaft into her tight asshole.

I took my chance to guide Jake's cock into my mouth, and he responded immediately by fucking my mouth. As he licked Aidis's pussy and her moans grew louder, the speed of his thrusts got faster too. I choked a couple of times because of how deep his dick was going, but he didn't seem to notice. And neither did Aidis.

Just like me, Aidis was grabbing her own breasts, and even rubbing Jake's hair and shoulders as he worked on her mound. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she started to scream. "Yes, please lick me. Taste me. Do you love my pussy?"

"Yes, Aidis. I love your pussy."

She squealed, obviously proud of her use of the words, and she continued to moan. Her own legs began to tremble against the couch and I could feel her feet against my shoulders. She was arching her body, pressing her pussy into Jake's mouth. "Make me cum. I want to cum on your face so bad!"

Jake dutifully held on as she moved and bucked around, licking her clit and grabbing her butt for control. "I'm cumming! Oh God!" Aidis screamed out, and I think Jake and I were both surprised at how loud she was. Secretly I worried that the neighbors would hear, but my fears were drowned out by Aidis's screaming orgasm. "Don't stop! I want to cum again!" she pled. Jake held on, and I pulled out from under him to watch as Aidis was driven to another screaming orgasm.

It was amazing, watching our little Aidis half naked and panting on the couch. Her eyes were closed, and she had grabbed hold of the cushions by her head for support. Her body rocked in waves as Jake kept licking and sucking on her. At some point I moved to sit next to her, reaching to massage her breasts. This seemed to ignite her even more, and she arched her back and held her breath for almost a minute before she finally gasped out, and I could see her panting. I looked down, and Jake had his mouth open. Aidis was squirting inside his mouth and he was loving every moment of it. After Aidis collapsed from that orgasm, Jake licked her clean and then sat back on the floor, looking at the two of us. I just kept rubbing Aidis's breasts as she was slowly coming down off her high.

I cast a look down at Jake's hard penis, which he was stroking slowly with his hand. "Jake, why don't you let Aidis and I take care of you now? You've been so good to us, why down we return the favor?" Jake looked at Aidis, and she looked at him. I could see her eyes run down his body and to his dick.

The three of us got up and headed, hand in hand, to the bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, I sat Jake down on the bed. "Now Aidis," I began. "I want you to stand in front of Jake and strip for him. Take off your shirt slowly." Aidis began to remove her shirt but I stopped her. "Wait," I laughed. "If you're going to strip, Aidis, you need some music." I walked over to the stereo in our bedroom and put on some slow, sensual music.

Aidis smiled, never taking her eyes off of Jake as she slowly danced in front of him, removing her white shirt. She pulled it off her shoulders first, and then let it slide down her arms. She held it in her hands for a moment before letting it drop to the floor. Without her shirt, I could see in her bra that she did indeed have some very large breasts. Probably 36D. The sight of them made Jake moan, and I could see his dick respond. I walked over behind Aidis and pressed myself against her, holding her sides and moving to the music with her. I reached up and unfastened her bra, and slowly slid it down off her arms and tossed it onto the bed.

Aidis kept her eyes on Jake, but she ran her hands over mine. I ran my hands up her stomach and up to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing them for Jake to see. I wanted to make this good for him. I could tell how much he wanted her.

"Now, Aidis," I said. "Is your pussy still wet?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Good. I want you to walk over to the bed and straddle my husband. I want you to take hold of his hot, hard dick and guide it up inside of you. I want you to ride my husband's cock."

"Yes, okay." She moved towards the bed.

"Aidis?" I asked. "Are you on birth control?"

She turned and looked at me. "Yes."

"Good then. We won't use condoms. You'll feel his dick better that way." She smiled, and so did Jake. "Jake, don't cum too quickly. Let's make this last. We don't want poor Aidis to go unfulfilled after riding that stiff cock of yours."

"Oh, don't worry, Kate. She'll enjoy herself." He smiled, laying down on the bed as Aidis climbed onto it, positioning herself over him. "Aidis, can you put your mouth on my dick and get it wet for me?"

Aidis nodded, and slowly leaned down, tucking hair behind her ear as she slowly took Jake into her mouth. He breasts pressed against his legs, and he moaned watching her as she made lapping noises, getting his dick wet.

"That's good, baby. Now, let's get going. Slide me inside of you."

Aidis climbed back up Jake's body, and she took hold of his now wet dick, lining it up with her pussy. In one steady movement, Aidis slid down on his cock, and I heard them both moan out. "Unn," she murmured.

"Oh God," Jake gasped.

"Aidis, whenever you fuck someone," I began, "it's about going hard and fast. Fucking is meant to be intense, lustful sex. So, as you're riding his dick, I want you to keep that in mind."

12