Some International Flavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidis nodded, her eyes closed. She was already squeezing Jake's dick inside of her, and I could see her moving slowly along his shaft. "Aidis," Jake said. She lowered her eyes to look at him. "Fuck me."

It was enough to set Aidis off. She placed her hands on Jake's stomach, and she started to move quickly along his dick. At first she was just moving fast, so I interrupted. "Aidis, don't just focus on the speed. Grind your pussy against him. Rub your clit against his body. When a woman is on top, she's in control. You control your pleasure and his."

Again Aidis nodded. This time she began forcing herself along his body. Jake was staring up at her, watching her face and fondling her breasts as they bounced. They were both moaning and not saying much. So I decided to go over and join.

I climbed onto the bed, straddling Jake's face and holding my pussy over his mouth. "Jake, lick me," I commanded. Jake began to lap at my pussy, as I sat facing Aidis. Without preamble, I pulled her face towards me and kissed her fiercely. I expected her to be surprised, but she wasn't. Instead she forced her tongue into my mouth, moaning as she continued to ride my husband's cock.

The kissing seemed to make her more aroused, and she was making hard thrusts against Jake's dick. I could feel the bed shake with her force, and I could tell she was trying to make herself cum. I reached down to pinch her nipples, and that was enough to drive her over the edge. I could feel Jake gasp into my own pussy as Aidis's pussy contracted around his dick, spasming in orgasm.

Aidis kept moving slowly on his dick after she was finished, and opened her eyes to look at me as she did. "Your husband's dick. It feels so good."

"Yes," I agreed. "It does feel good." I kissed Aidis again, and our tongues explored each other's mouths. This time she reached forward to pinch my nipples, and I squealed a little bit at her force. I could feel her fingernails digging into my skin, and my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

I was grinding my pussy against Jake's face, and he was struggling to keep up with my speed. "Aidis," I panted. "Would you like to watch me cum?"

Aidis nodded, and continued to slowly squeeze Jake's dick inside of her.

I leaned back on the bed, supporting myself over Jake's mouth with one hand. With the other, I started to rub my pussy lips. Aidis watched, slowly running her hands over Jake's chest. The position was awkward, and my arm was feeling tired already, but I couldn't stop. The feeling of her eyes on me, and my pussy suspended above my husband's waiting mouth gave me strength. I started fingering my clit, and soon I was swirling over it at top speed, panting and moaning as I got closer to orgasm.

As if Aidis knew how to turn me on even more, she pulled herself off Jake's cock and slid down his body, making soft noises as she took him in her mouth again. I opened my eyes to look, and I watched as this young girl, our babysitter, was sucking my husband's dick. I couldn't take it anymore. I rubbed myself so hard that my pussy lips were getting sore, and I shuddered with a quaking orgasm. I bounced my mound against Jake's waiting mouth, and he did his best to lick my hole as I came. As soon as my orgasm was over, I sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard as Aidis continued to suck Jake's dick.

"That's it," Jake said, taking hold of her head. "Suck me, baby. Show me how good you are with that velvet tongue."

Aidis cooed at Jake, and she had to tuck her hair out of the way again as she began to suck harder. Jake's hips began to rise off the bed, and his legs were trembling. He was holding her head, helping her move fast and hard along his cock. This time it was Aidis who choked and coughed, but like a pro she recovered and just licked my husband's dick slowly while she regained her breath.

"Should I let him cum in my mouth?" Aidis asked.

"No," Jake groaned, getting up from the bed. He forced Aidis onto her hands and knees, and he got behind her, lining his dick up with her pussy. "This is called fucking from behind. Or doggy style."

Jake rammed his dick up inside Aidis, and I could see her eyes widen as she grunted with his force. He was slamming himself inside of her, holding her sides. Aidis put her head down, gripping the sheets for support. I watched as her 36D tits bounced and jiggled, and reached over to squeeze one of them as she was being fucked raw by my husband.

"It hurts!" she screamed.

Jake slowed. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she moaned. "Keep going. I like how it hurts."

Jake picked up again, rocking her body with the force of his thrusts.

"Fuck her raw, Jake," I encouraged. "Show her how it's done."

Jake smiled at me, and he continued to plow her pussy with his stiff dick. Aidis was clearly enjoying it, even as moans of pain escaped her mouth.

"The great thing about fucking from behind, Aidis," I said quietly, "is that a man's dick can hit your g-spot. And, you get to feel him deeper inside of you than a lot of other positions."

"I can feel him," she moaned.

"And I can feel your tight little pussy," Jake grunted.

I watched as the two continued to fuck, Aidis pressing herself back into Jake's thrusts, and Jake sweating and grunting as he was enjoying fucking a college girl. It wasn't long before Jake was slowing his thrusts, saying, "I'm going to cum."

"Aidis," I said, "say, 'Yes! Please cum in my pussy! I'm aching for your cum!'"

Aidis nodded to herself, moaning. Then she pleaded, "Please. Please cum in my tight little pussy. I want your cum."

Good enough,I thought.

Jake drove his dick into her for the last few thrusts, and I could hear him scream her name as he stopped with his dick deep inside of her, filling her with his cum.

The two stayed there, Aidis on her hands and knees, and Jake holding his dick inside of her. "Aidis, squeeze your pussy around his dick. Milk out the last of his cum." Aidis responded weakly, and I could hear Jake moan and see him move his dick in and out of her a little as she milked him.

"Oh, fuck," Jake said, finally pulling his dick from out of her pussy.

"How do you feel, Aidis?" I asked.

"Oh," she breathed, rolling onto her side and running her hand down her body to her pussy. When it touched her pussy, she winced in pain. "It hurts."

"You've never been fucked raw before, have you?"

Aidis shook her head.

"It takes some getting used to. The more you do it, the easier it gets."

"Okay," she said, quietly playing with one of her breasts.

"Maybe we can help get you in condition for your boyfriend," Jake said, leaning against the footboard.

Aidis looked up at him and smiled. "I'd like that."

Then the three of us moved to lay together. Jake put his arm around Aidis, kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. I wrapped my arm around the both of them, squeezing Jake's butt as we lie there as a tangled mass. Aidis looked at me with her brown eyes then kissed me softly on the lips. I could feel my pussy ache as her tongue gently touched mine one last time. The three of us laid there in silence, naked, until we drifted to sleep.

12