Some Like it Rough

Story Info
Krystal likes it hard, and gets it hard.
3.9k words
4.33
67.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold and windy when Robert and I pulled up in front of Krystal's house, we were both filled with apprehension at what we knew was going to take place soon after we got inside... I turned the ignition off and looked at him, "ya wanna go through with it?"

"Yep" he replied, "let's do it!"

Rob and I walked up to the door and I pressed the doorbell two or three times. Rob and I looked at each other and grinned, we knew this was going to be one hell of an afternoon.

30 seconds passed, still no answer... so I leant on the doorbell a couple more times... I heard a muffled curse and footsteps that didn't sound too stable, I looked at Rob and laughed, seems we woke her from a nap. The latch on the door clicked and the door swung slowly open, the look of surprise on her face was good, made me laugh a little, "hey! Hi guys!" she said through a sleep haze that was still slowly clearing, "come on in"

Rob and I walked in through the front door and into the lounge room and sat on the 3 seater...

"Want a coffee guys?"

"Yeah sure I said, thanks" I looked over at Rob at the other end of the lounge; he was looking around nervously, as if he was having 2nd thoughts about going through with our little plan. I waited until she left the room and threw a cushion at him to get his attention and gave him a questioning look, he just looked at me and grinned, he knew what to do, and we were sure as hell going to go through with it.

Krystal came back in with a tray with coffee mugs and some biscuits after a short while, and for the first time I noticed what she was wearing, a short T shirt that was barely below her panties, no bra, and the nipples were standing to attention, an effect of the cool day. I smiled to myself and felt my cock slowly start to stir into action, ALREADY!! I though to myself, I didn't think I would finish my coffee before we put our plan into effect, because if I didn't release my hardening cock from it's restraints shortly, I felt like my pants would split.

"Hey Krystal" I commented " you look nice today" Krystal stopped and looked down at herself, becoming aware of her protruding nipples and crossing her arms across her chest and laughing "haha I don't look too good at the moment, an old T shirt, no shoes and messy hair!" Krystal replied.

"Nahhh you look damn fine to me," I said. I could see a small tinge of pink flush her cheeks as you began to blush a little. The colour suited her.

I patted the lounge next to me, "come sit with us hon." Krystal looked at me and Rob quickly, and then walked over and sat down between us. I proceeded to make some small talk with Krystal, Rob joined in occasionally but was too nervous to say too much. My cock was by now throbbing from anticipation, I knew what was about to happen and I was hoping that I would not cum in my pants. A female friend of Krystal's has told both Rob and I that she liked her sex rough and had sometimes fantasised about being gang raped by a couple of guys. Rob and I had decided it was time to make that fantasy come true.

The coffee was finished and I leaned back and placed my hands behind my head, the bulge in my pants that was my rock hard cock was very prominent, I noticed that Krystal had noticed it and was carefully averting her eyes so that I wouldn't see her looking at it.

Suddenly, sensing things are not what they seem; Krystal stands up and says, "Well guys, I don't wanna seem rude by I need a shower"

I stand next to Krystal and place my hand on the back of her thigh and start rubbing it lightly. Krystal pushes my hand away and looks at me with the kind of expression that says, "What was that for?"

Krystal turned to face me, trying to stare me down. I reached over and grabbed the back of her head and tried to kiss her. Krystal pushed back and tried to slap me, I grabbed her hand and threw her on the lounge, "I think it's time you were shown how to fuck" I told her roughly, sensing anger in my voice her look changed from nervous anger to worry. Rob just stood there, not really knowing what to do next, so I took the lead and told her to take her shirt off. Krystal just sat there looking at me, so I leaned over and removed it for her.

Her body was superb! Her firm well formed tits topped with pert pink nipples that were already erect. I had a suspicion that she was enjoying this already, but not willing to show it. I then leaned over and roughly pulled her panties all the way down and took them off and threw them across the room. Her neatly trimmed pussy, with the pubic hair trimmed and shaved to a small triangle shape was there for the world to see, and I could see it beginning to glisten already. I was beginning to think that she might enjoy this more than me and Rob would. Either way, by the time Rob and I were finished, Krystal would be fucked and sucked like never before.

I grabbed Krystal by the arm and pulled her to her feet, she looked up at me with a look in her eyes that was a little hard to work out, it was a mixture of fear and anticipation. I again pulled her close and kissed her while I used my other hand to get my rock hard cock out and kick my pants across the room.

I pushed her roughly back onto the lounge and she let out a small yell of surprise. I leaned down and grabbed her by the leg and yanked her ass to the edge of the lounge, by this time Rob had worked his way out of his clothes too and was standing there with his cock pocking out like a strange looking perch. I look at him and motion towards Krystal, he stands on the lounge and straddles her with his cock in her face. "Suck this bitch!!" he said, it was the first words he had muttered for nearly 10 minutes, and there was a rough edge to his voice, a mixture of excitement and shear pleasure. I knew he was going to enjoy this, and I was certain that by the end of the day she would too. Krystal leaned forward and tentatively took his cock in her hand and moved her head towards it... she began to suck it slowly, almost cautiously. Rob grabbed a hand full of her pretty blonde hair and rammed his cock all the way into her mouth, "this is how you give head you stupid bitch!!" he was pulling head hair back and forwards, he was fucking her face hard and Krystal was almost gagging on his long cock as it pushed into the back of her throat.

I was just standing there stroking my hard cock real slow, watching Krystal get a face fucking. I looked down and saw her cunt glistening, fuck!! She was enjoying this. I knelt down on the floor and roughly pulled her legs wide apart, I reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy, it was so hot and wet, I could hardly wait to get my cock in there and give it to her real good. I slipped another finger in, it was tight and I felt her shudder as I pushed them all the way in and held them there for a second or two. I leaned towards her pussy, savouring the sweet smell of sex, it spurred me on even more, I was going to taste her sweet pussy and I was going to lick her and tongue fuck her until she came screaming.

I spread her pussy lips and headed straight for her clit... I touched it teasingly with the tip of my tongue, she moaned from around Rob's pumping cock and she started to slowly rock her hips, desperately trying to get more pressure onto her clit. I kept steadily finger fucking her, and slipped another finger in. It was tight and it felt good... it slipped straight in and she moaned again. Krystal pulled her mouth from Rob's cock and said "lick me harder PLEASE!" Robs slapped her "I didn't say you could stop sucking my cock bitch!" he roughly shoved his cock back in her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her again... but this time it looked like he was on his way to cumming, he was going to make her swallow everything he had.

I started to lick her clit a little harder... Her hip thrusts were a little harder and a little faster. There was NO WAY that she wasn't enjoying this, Christine was right, she loves it rough and she was going to get it that way. I then began to suck her clit, she moaned loudly, which was pretty good considering she had a mouth full of Rob's cock. I was flicking her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue while I sucked it, Rob was making noises, he wasn't far away, he began to push his cock harder into her mouth, pushing her head into the back of the lounge. He yelled and arch his back as he pushed his cock deep into her throat, he began to shoot his load into her mouth and she gagged and coughed as she fought to swallow all of what he was injection into her mouth. I figured it was time for her to cum for the first time, the 1st of what I was sure would be many orgasms today for us all! I pulled my soaked fingers from her pussy, and placed my middle finger on her asshole... I pushed, it went in easy, my fingers were so wet, and they were well lubricated. Krystal gasped at first at the intrusion to her ass. Then she sighed heavily as I worked it in and out, greedily sucking and licking her clit.

She was just removing Robs softening cock from her mouth when she stiffened and let out a scream and started to buck like an untamed bronco on my ass fucking finger, and my clit sucking mouth. She was cumming, and it was hard, "oh god!!! FUCK ME!!" Krystal screamed in an orgasmic frenzy. I thought is was time that my cock got some attention also. Rob was kneeling next to her on the lounge, Krystal slowly stroked his soft cock, there was cum on her chin where she had not succeeded in swallowing it all. Rob's eyes were half closed, he was in heaven it seemed and I laughed to myself. I pulled my finger out of her ass and knelt between her legs and parked my throbbing cock at the entrance to her wet hungry pussy.

She looked at me and said shakily "fuck me...please!" I looked back at her and smiled, "when I am good and ready bitch!" she seemed to like being called names, I could see the flash in her eyes every time she was yelled at or called names. That excited me even more, this woman likes to be fucked the way I like to fuck, raw and animal like. I positioned my cock and pushed it in a little, she moaned loud and tied to raise her hips onto it, I slapped her thigh hard "OWWWW" she yelled, but I wasn't a painful exclamation, it was almost as though she wanted me to slap her more "NO!" I said, "Not until I say". I pushed just a fraction more of my throbbing meat into her trembling pussy. I braced myself and then without warning slammed my cock all the way in, hard and fast. Krystal gasped and moaned loudly and closed her eyes as I began to ream her pussy with long steady strokes, every now and then I would slam one in hard and she would moan loud again.

Krystal opened her eyes and looked up at me with half lidded eyes, "I want to swallow your cum" she said, it was more a sigh than actual words. "Not this load bitch!" I said roughly, "this load is for your pussy, if you are good I'll let you swallow the next load" She didn't seem to mind and she again closed her eyes all the while moaning and still stroking Robs half hard cock with one hand. Rob was now reaching down and squeezing her hard nipples, she looked up towards him "harder, squeeze them harder" she almost begged him. Rob had this look like a slobbering dog about to be fed dinner, I doubt he had ever had sex like this before. I closed my eyes and began to steadily increase the tempo of my pumping, I could feel my pleasure building, I could feel Krystal start to buck again, I wondered if she would cum again so soon, I figure I was going to find out.

Since she liked it rough and hard, I started to slam fuck her real hard. I hips where slapping up against her as I jammed my cock in as hard as I possibly could. She was beginning to moan loud again "OH GOD! I'm going to cum again!" she said. This spurred me on more and I slammed my cock in, if I could time this right, we would cum together and it would be magnificent. I knew I was so close, and I looked down at her "I'm about to cum in you BICTH!, I'm going to pump my load of hot cum into your wet cunt!" with that she came, and it was harder than the first one "AAHHHHHHH FUCKKKK" she yelled I felt my own orgasm building and I arched my back and slammed my cock in... "Here I cum you fucking bitch!" I yelled at her and felt the stream of hot cum shoot from my cock and into her pussy, it felt heavenly and she lay there slowly bucking on my softening cock. I pulled it from her and climbed onto the lounge next to her. I looked sideways at her, "well??" I said to her. "Well what?" she replied. "Don't just sit there" I said to her "your cunt juice is all over my cock, I think you should suck it clean".

She let go of Rob's cock which had hardened once more and stood in front of me and bent forward and put my soft cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck the last drops of cum from it and clean her pussy juice from it. While she was bent over, Rob moved in behind her and slipped his once again hard cock into her and fucked her standing up while she sucked on my cock. She reached under and began to rub her clit while Rob fucked her in the standing position, she was moaning loud, and the humming her moan was producing felt quite good, I could feel my cock slowly coming back to life again and I think Krystal could sense that too because she began to suck a little harder. I wasn't sure whether it was because my cock was coming back to life or if it was because she was enjoying getting her pussy pounded from behind like that.

Rob pulled his cock out, Krystal was about to take my cock out of her mouth to complain when he slapped her ass real hard, she didn't yell or scream, instead she moaned loudly, she was enjoying this shit for sure!.

Rob slapped her a few more times, each time she moaned and waggled her ass around as if she was sending him body language to do it again.

Rob laid himself on the floor, "hey bitch!" he yelled at her "come and sit on my cock" Krystal took my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, as if she was asking for permission to do it. "Go on, do it" I said to her.

She straddled him and knelt down and slowly lowered her pussy onto Robs meat, she sighed heavily as it went all the way in.

She slowly began to ride him... Rob lay there with that stupid slobbering dog look that he always had when he was enjoying something. I was not about to miss out on too much, so I stood in front of where she was riding him and put my cock into her mouth "Suck me hard you BITCH!" I said to her. Again she had that look in her eyes that told me she likes being called names. I reached down and grabbed her by the ears and gave her some of what Rob had given her before, I was eager to see if it felt as good as it looked. And I was right, it felt fucking great! She was co-ordinating her movements so as my cock went into her mouth, Rob's cock was sliding out of her pussy. I was fucking her face roughly, and it seemed the rougher it was, the more she liked it.

The room seemed to be filled with the sounds and smells of sex, everybody was moaning and everybody was surely having a good time. My cock was sliding in and out of Krystal's mouth and it felt so good, but I thought it was time for her to experience a double fucking. If she hadn't had it that way before, she was going to today. I let go and pulled my cock out of her mouth so fast it made a popping sound, Krystal looked up at me and we both laughed.

I moved around behind her where she had once again started to steadily ride Rob's cock. He had reached up and was squeezing her nipples hard, making her moan loudly again. Just looking at her ass moving up and down like that made me dizzy with desire, I was gonna fuck that tight little ass of hers, whether she liked it or not. I wet my finger and placed it on her ass, she froze momentarily, then began to ride again, a little slower now in anticipation was what to come. I started to push my finger in, she gasped and moaned in the same breath, I think she is going to enjoy this. I worked my finger in and out of her ass as Rob worked his cock in and out of her pussy. She was so wet it was running down his balls, there was pussy juice everywhere and it smelled good.

I continued to sit behind her slowly working my finger in and out of her ass, her moans were getting a little louder, and she must be getting close to cumming again.

I pulled my finger out and slapped her ass real hard, she moaned and asked me to do it again. I slapped her a few times, leaving red welts on her ass. Each time she moaned louder, and started to ride Rob a little faster. Rob was off on a world of his own, his eyes closed, moaning softly and rolling Krystal's nipples between his fingers. I grabbed the tube of KY, it was time to do it, my cock could wait no longer. I coated my cock with the slippery KY and got up behind Krystal and held her still and put my cock against her ass. She turned towards me and said "NO! Please don't" I looked at her and said, "shut the fuck up you bitch! I'm going to ass fuck you whether you like it or not! So get used to it quick!" she started to complain again, so I slapped her and started to push it in, she screamed and gritted her teeth as I pushed my cock into her tight little hole slowly, feeling the tightness of her ass. Her complaints ceased and she let out a moan as I edged my cock all the way in. I could feel her beginning to relax and enjoy the experience. She kept still and Rob was rising into her pussy from beneath and I was slowly reaming her from above. My cock was so hard, I didn't think I could hold out too much longer before I came again, and I wanted her to feel me shoot in her ass this time.

She was talking a lot now, swearing, shaking her head around and her moans were nearly growls of pure animal passion. I thought that if she came again she would explode, hell!! I was thinking the same about me. So much sexual energy, and it was about to be released. I had hold of her hips now, and I was slowly increasing the tempo, her ass was so tight and felt so hot. "OH GOD!! This feels so fucking good!" she said from behind clenched teeth. "Fuck me HARD Tony!!" she almost yelled at me. After the last hour of being the submissive, she was taking control before she came again. I didn't need any further instructions; I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock into her ass. "aahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah" she sighed... "Fuck me hard!" she looked down at Rob, "place your hands on my throat and choke me!" she said to him. Rob looked up at her, bewildered. "HUH??" he said. "You heard me, choke me!" Krystal said. Rob kinda shrugged and reach up, she took his hands and placed them on her throat and said "Now squeeze and fuck the shit out of me!"

Immediately both Rob and I increased the pace and Krystal was moaning in a weird raspy way. I was hoping that Rob didn't squeeze too hard. I was so turned on, I was fucking her hard, my hips made a slapping sound as they hit against her ass, rocking her forward with each stroke. The choking and the screaming took it tole on Rob, he yelled "fuck it I'm cumming!!!!" and arched his back as he slammed his hips against hers. Rob kept his grip on her throat and Krystal reared her head up and arched her back and screamed as she came continuously, a stream of swear words flowed like water from her mouth "OHHHH GODDD!!!!!" she yelled "FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I was grunting from the exertion of the ass reaming I was giving her and then I couldn't hold any longer. I yelled at Krystal "ok BITCH!! This is for you!" I yelled loud as I came harder than I have ever cum before, I felt jets of my cum shooting into her ass, she was still screaming from an orgasm unlike she has ever felt before and she collapsed onto Rob and I collapsed onto her. We all rolled to one side, totally exhausted, totally spent and wasted. I pulled my now soft cock from her ass and Rob pulled his soft cock from her pussy. Krystal lay there, semi-conscious. She looked at us both through half open eyes and smiled weakly, "damn, I never been fucked like that before, EVER!!"

12