Some Neighborly Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Amy plunged her tongue into Jen's pussy. Jen arched her head back in satisfaction.

"Uuugh, yes baby lick me, I want my cunt juice all over you fucking face. Lick my clit harder, ummmm yes like that." Jen panted.

I had moved behind Amy and pinched her nipples hard, my cock riding between the crack of her ass. Amy let out a quiet squeal. I slid my hands back over her body, caressing her bottom with both hands, watching Jen get eaten out, her hands grasping the headboard trying to keep her balance. I lifted my right hand off Amy's ass, still caressing her with the other let and my hand come down hard on Amy's right check. Amy jumped and winced a little.

"Yeah spank her, that's it. Don't...fuck her...until..I...suck on my clit now, yes , yes..." Jen said panting between words.

Jen was close. I slapped Amy's right cheek three more times, on her left cheek two. Her ass was becoming scarlet.

"Fuck...don't you dare...not your cock yet..."

I landed two more spanks on Amy's ass and pushed my dick inside her wet pussy. Holding on to her waist as I pumped in and out of her cunt, smiling at Jen as she went over the edge into orgasm.

"Aaaaaaagh you fucker." Jen screamed as she came hard, Amy's face still at her pussy.

Jen swung her leg over Amy's tied hands and almost bounded to the other end where I was fucking Amy. Jen was naked except for sheer material still wrapped around her tits. God she looked amazing, lust all over her face.

"You never did like to listen to me did you." and Jen kissed me deeply when she got over to me.

Amy grunted a little laugh. I stopped pumping for a moment put two fingers in Jen's soaked cunt and sucked on her tits through the sheer material, looking up at her smiling.

"I think Amy thought that was funny Jen." and I winked.

I began fucking Amy again, only slowly. Pulling my cock out all the to the tip and them slowly pushing back in, up the the hilt.

"No, no, no.." Amy panted. "Please fuck me. Oh harder, so close, please"

"I love it when they beg." Jen snickered and landed a hard spank on Amy's ass. And as Amy cried out, Jen said, "That's for laughing. This on the other hand, is because I've always wanted to do it." Jen slipped her middle finger into Amy's cunt next to my cock. "That's it honey, fuck her nice and slow. Oh, she is so wet, look at this." Jen began to smear Amy's wetness up and down her crack, playing with her rose bud a little and back down two more times. "Do you think she is wet enough honey," said Jen as she slowly massaged Amy's asshole.

"Oh Jen...please, just fuck me..." Amy panted.

"...in the ass, ok babe." Jen said wickedly.

I pulled my cock almost out of her cunt and held it there as I watched Jen slowly sink her middle finger into Amy's rosebud.

"Ooooooh, slow please uuugh. Yes...please, yes, Jen fuck, yes." Amy whimpered as Jen's finger began to move easier in and out of Amy's tight asshole.

Jen was still kneeling facing me and she leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Lets fuck this one, nice and fucking hard."

I rammed my clock into Amy's cunt as Jen slipped her finger into her ass. I pumped her hard, feeling Jen's finger on the other side. Amy began to buck, close to an orgasm.

"Ooooh fuck you two harder please aaaagh my fucking pussy... in my ass yeeeees pleeeease, fuck fuck fuck." Amy screamed as she slammed into an orgasm.

I was fucking her furiously not letting her come down. "Fuck it's my turn," and I turned to Jen, "now give me your mouth."

I pulled my dick out of Amy's cunt and pushed Jen's mouth on to it. She sucked hard as I watched my dick move in and out and with two or three strokes exploded into her mouth. She sucked and licked until I stopped coming and sat back with come dripping out of the sides of her mouth for effect.

Jen turned to the still bound Amy, "So Amy, do you always fuck on the third date?"

12