Some New Ideas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down she licked. She worked her way from bottom to top, pausing at his balls and sucking one, then the other, into her mouth, making him buck some more. "Oh please, please suck me." She was ignoring his pleas and continued to lick his shaft up and down, occasionally flicking her tongue over the head. She figured he had been teased enough so with one final lick down and up his shaft she took his head in her mouth. Lifting his cock up off his stomach she began to work him into the warm enclosure of her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, the thick veins bulging, her lips moving up and down over his pulsing shaft, the tongue trailing behind, licking under the head with each stroke. She knew just how to drive him right up to the edge. Slowly at first, then faster and faster she bobbed, eventually adding her hands to his balls to massage them as she sucked. All the while she was doing this her fingers were deep in her pussy, working it to a froth right in front of his eyes, just out of reach of his tongue. 'He must be going mad by now. 'He's tensing up and probably close to cumming.' She thought.

Chris was watching her fingers drive deep in and out of her pussy, her ass undulating right in front of him, just inches out of reach of his tongue. He grunted and groaned as Christy bobbed up and down on him, bucking up every now and then to drive his cock deeper in her mouth. Just when he thought he was going to explode she stopped and pulled off his cock with a loud pop. He let out a sigh of exasperation. Christy raised one leg up and swung it over his head, giving him a gorgeous view of her pussy spread wide and glistening with her dew. She turned and the view disappeared as she knelt by his side. Before he could say anything she swung her other leg over his waist, turning to face him, and grabbed his cock. She squeezed it tight and held it up straight aiming it at the entrance to her tight pussy, rubbing just the tip through her slit.

"Beg for it."

"Oh please. Please Christy. Let me feel your pussy." He begged.

"Not good enough," she said, rubbing his cockhead against her slit again. "I'm not convinced."

"Looking into her eyes with lust he replied, "Oh please Christy. I can't take it anymore. I need to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock." The emphasis on the word 'need'. "Please let me slide into your tight tunnel."

"Mmmmm, that's better." She guided his cock to her slick entrance and in one motion sank back on him, taking his full 6" in one stroke. "Ahhhhhh that feels soo good." Christy gasped. She slowly ground her hips in circles once she was situated. The feel of his cock just moving in circles, touching every part of her pussy was heavenly. Wanting some more stimulation she leaned forward, pulled a strap of her nightie down, and freed one of her breasts. "Lick it." she commanded, holding it up with one hand for Chris.

He leaned forward, taking the proffered breast in his mouth. Slowly he worked his tongue around her breast. He worked from the outer form of her breast, between her cleavage, in towards her areola. They were swollen and her nipples were jutting out, just begging to be licked and sucked. Once he worked his way to her areola he kissed and sucked gently running his tongue over her taught nipples, sometimes opening his mouth wide to take in as much of her breast as he could. He could tell that she was enjoying it, her grinding had turned to thrusting up and down on his cock now and her pussy was starting to grip his cock tighter. He moaned with pleasure around a mouthful of breast. Christy responded in kind.

"I'm so close to cumming baby." She groaned. "Buck up into me. Fill me with your cock."

Chris did as she commanded thrusting hard into her pussy making her list off the bed. "Ugghhhh, mmmmm, I'm going to cum honey. I don't think I can hold out any longer." Sweat was dripping from his brow.

Christy reached down, hands on his chest and bucked up and down. "Oh yes baby, cum in me. Do it!" She commanded as she pinched his nipples.

That sent Chris over the edge. He exploded into her pussy, shot after shot coated her inner walls. She clenched down tight holding still as he thrust into her. A wave of euphoria washing over him. He was letting his last shot go when Christy started to pull off him. Without a word she shimmied up his torso and straddled his face, her freshly fucked and cum filled pussy hovering just above his face.

Christy didn't have to say a thing. Without any prompting he stuck out his tongue and began to lick her. He had no clue where she came up with this idea but he wasn't going to turn it down. The taste of his cum and her juices mingled together was delicious. He had never tasted his own cum before but liked it, especially mixed with Christy's juices. He licked and sucked her pussy like a man who hadn't eaten in days. She responded by sitting on his face.

"Oh yes, yes!" she screamed. "Clean up the mess you made in there you naughty boy." She ground her hips into his chin and mouth, feeling his tongue dart in and out of her cum soaked hole. The feeling of his tongue and mouth working over her freshly fucked pussy was too much. Between the furious fingering she gave herself and having Chris' cock pound, and cum, in her pussy she was ready to explode. Grabbing the headboard she tensed her thighs and pressed her pussy into his probing tongue. The first waves of her orgasm were washing over her. She began tensing up and shaking, her pussy spamming around her husband's tongue.

Hearing Christy urge him on to lick his cum out of her pussy made him redouble his efforts. He stuck out his tongue as far as he could and slid it into her pussy, wiggling it back and forth, swallowing all the mingled juices that ran down his face. He was really getting into it and so was she. Chris looked up and saw the expression on Christy's face change. Her mouth was open wide gasping for air, eyes closed, and her nipples were rock hard, a sure sign she was getting ready to cum. Without the use of his hands he couldn't pull her down on him the way he liked too but that problem was soon solved. Christy grabbed the headboard, tightened her thighs and bore down on his chin and mouth. He felt her begin to shake uncontrollably and heard her gasping faster and faster. He knew that she was cumming. He kept up the tongue lashing he was giving her, back and forth through her slit and over her clit. When he hit her clit she moaned loudly and one hand shot down to help him. He loved it when he was eating her and she diddled her clit and she wasn't disappointing him tonight, even in this position. She furiously stroked her clit, freeing him to continue eating her juices from her well fucked pussy. With one final gasping moan she collapsed on top of his face while he continued to lick.

Pushing his head away and backing off Christy panted, "No more, no more." Breathing heavily she slid down his chest leaving a trail of pussy juice mingled with saliva and cum as she went. She stopped when her ass came into contact with his hardening cock. "Oh my, that was incredible. And it seems that you've recovered too."

Chris looked at her and asked," Want to go again? That was incredible. I don't know what gave you the idea to make me eat your cum filled pussy but I loved it."

"Mmmmm," Christy groaned and smiled. "I don't think I can go again, you wore me out. I just came up with the cum eating idea off the top of my head." She said as she kissed him, tasting her juices mingled with his cum. A taste she liked.

"How about you untie me now, so I can finally hold you?"

Without saying a word Christy reached up and undid his restraints and rolled off him. He rolled over with her, wrapped his arms around her to pull her in tight, kissed her on the back of the neck and whispered "I love you Christy." as they basked in the afterglow of incredible sex and fell asleep, Chris' mind resolving to find more stories to read to give his wife some ideas.

12