Some Nights Fail in a Wonderful Way

Story Info
First night out there, finally being a woman.
782 words
3.92
8.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers

I am ready. All hair from my chin, my pubic area, my armpits, my arms and legs have been completely shaved, and the result secured with foam. My skin is silky and soft. My hair has grown long and is nicely set. The silicone breast implants in my breasts are wonderful, and the surgical wounds below them have healed to hardly visible scars.

I have made a perfect although a bit slutty makeup, I have practiced it for months now. Garter belt, stockings, high heel shoes also practiced to walk with for months, but no bra. I am proud of my new tits, I want everyone to visualize them through my blouse. A tight string panty of latex though, I need that to keep my cock unnoticed under my miniskirt, let's keep that hidden as a surprise. Now, some of that expensive perfume, just a touch on my neck and behind my ears, more liberally between my toes.

Ready. The transsexual woman, proud of both her femininity and her penis, is finally going out to hunt for a man to fuck her. For the first time after fully accepting herself as a woman.

I found two men. Or none, or the wrong two ones. We had been dancing etcetera and then kissing passionately at the back seat of a car, and finally I chose to push myself towards him, my stone hard cock against his thigh. He startled, pulled away and touched my Adam's apple, then my groin. And shouted to the other guy driving the car:

-- Hey this here is a freak! He's a male in woman disguise, a pervert. You, get the hell out of this car!

And they threw me out.

Here I am, sitting on the street in the middle of some of their nowheres.

Then the angel arrives.

-- Hi, can I help you?

-- Not likely, except guide me out of here, thank you. This night did not go as I was wishing.

She touches me gently, in a comforting way, gradually down my body. I yield. Her one hand goes onto my inner thighs, her other hand caresses my breasts. I surrender. Her hand grows harder on my nipples, the other one around the bulge of my penis, which is throbbing again.

-- Sister, I think I guess what just happened. Come, let me relieve you. I am a bisexual cunt woman, but I like cock women alike, and want to help them in finding their real identity.

She walks me away from the street into the apartment of hers, grabs my latex panties, and as I show consent, tears them down, and my cock makes the hem of my miniskirt wiggle as it bounces up. She looks at it mesmerized, falls on her knees, takes a condom and skillfully places it around my cock with her mouth, never touching the inside, and takes the cock deep into her throat with her fingers in tight grip on my buttocks.

Then:

-- Honey, you might soon be ejaculating. All too soon. Sorry, not yet! Let's get rid of these clothes.

And soon we were nude. She looked at my body with critical eyes.

-- Your breasts are well done, and your penis is among the largest which I have seen on a woman. All your hair under your neck has been completely removed; you have done a good job. And those hairless testicles in their soft sack; I must suck them soon, and then have your penis inside myself. But I suppose you want to be penetrated first? Here's some strapon dongs, take your pick!

I nodded towards a large one, and she set her strapon harness ready, and gave my anus and rectum some lubrication, while I licked the dong. Too large for me, so far, by my own hands, but that was the one I wanted.

I went on all fours and she entered me with the dong. As I collapsed on the floor panting and moaning, she preached me a lesson, while fucking me with slow, strong and merciless pushes:

-- Always remember, that the men like those two are just wimps who have not found the woman inside them. All humans are women, but some must fail, since mother nature had to have the sperm coming from somewhere. Lucky you, you have found your womanhood now! And don't worry, I can introduce you to some guys who love slutty cock women like you. And should you ever hesitate and feel that you may have been a bad girl, I will be glad to provide you harsh but comforting punishment for that, thereby helping you to go ahead and fully accept yourself.

Pekka
Pekka
5 Followers