Some of That Old Time Religion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah matched my rhythm and started to cry. This was a bit disturbing to me. I'd never experienced this before and on the surface it would seem that a woman crying while you fucked her was not a good sign, however this seemed to be religious fervor, not disappointment, reluctance, or agony. She repeated in sync with my thrusts, "Oh lord, oh lord, oh lord . . . "

I guess it's only naturally to play to your audience, and I didn't want to disappoint, after all, maybe she'd be cooking some bacon and eggs for me in the morning. I hoped home cooking was a part of the deal. Fucking three or four times a day? I'd never had that opportunity. Maybe I could even out do the Reverend James by one or two times.

"I can't help it Sarah. It's going to happen. It's not my fault. I don't mean to do it." Even I was a bit embarrassed by this tripe but Sarah seemed to eat it right up.

She squeezed me tight and held me as I continued to thrust. "I know it ain't yer fault John, just let it go. Let it go inside me."

So, let it go I did, and Christ did I cum. It felt like the back of my head was being sucked out my dick. I was being sucked inside out. Sarah did everything in her power to make it happen. Her cunt clamped down on me with muscles that I didn't know existed. It felt like she could have cracked a walnut, and she sure cracked mine. I must have come a gallon . . . well, maybe not, but it sure felt like it. I hugged her and held on to her as I flooded her cervix. She stroked my head.

"It's all better now," she said, comforting me, talking as if I had just had a bullet removed, a bone set without anesthetic, or some other agonizing experience. Yet, I had to agree, it was pretty much better now and I'll be damned if I didn't feel less evil and more at peace with the world. Damn good religion I thought. Never put much stake in that mumbo-jumbo but I always felt there was good and evil and damn, this was pretty good. I figured, if fucking is what it takes to be good, I'd just have to step up and do my duty. After all, I've never been one to shirk responsibility.

12