Some 'Perps' Get Special Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the door and walked him to the car. After she was in the car, she instructed him to lay his head in her lap. He was warm and she yearned for him again as she started the car.

She drove him back to his business, and stopped in front of the entrance. When she'd stopped she told, and helped, him to sit up. When he was sitting, she turned her face to him once more and gave him a long, deep kiss that was full of her continued yearning.

She ordered him to keep the tape over his eyes for at least five minutes after she'd driven off, and then he was to be free to go. She really wasn't worried because she knew it would take at least that long to pry his eyelids (a very sensitive part of the body) away from the adhesive on that duct tape.

She turned him toward the door, unlocked and pushed it open, and then took a key and removed the handcuffs. She ordered him out of the car, and the minute he was standing, she was pulling away. The car's acceleration caused the door to swing closed and it latched by itself without ever hitting him.

Finally free of the cuffs, he massaged his hands a few minutes before reaching for the tape. Indeed, it was almost cemented to the eyelids and it took him long painful moments before he was free. He looked down the street but she was long gone.

Except for the two brief walks to and from the car, he hadn't stood up for more than two hours. His back was slightly sore and his legs were stiff, but he managed to enter the garage and find his car. As a good citizen he should use the cell phone in his car to notify police - - but he didn't think it would do any good. Two things helped dissuade him; she was probably a real agent and he'd enjoyed himself - - except for the handcuffs, the tape, the straight backed chair, and the fact that he never did see her face. He'd wanted to see it all the time they were making love, but ... He went back to his office, showered, redressed and was back in his car ten minutes later for the short drive home.

He pulled into his driveway and noticed that his wife was already home from work.

He came in through the front door, stopped at the hallway table, and then examined the day's mail. He could hear his wife in the kitchen. Still reading the mail, he heard her step out of the kitchen, call "Hi honey" and then walk to him to give him a welcome home kiss. As she pulled away she asked if he'd just taken a shower because he felt damp and she could sense the fresh smell of soap. He said "Yeh. I worked hard all day and didn't want to come home smelling like it." She thanked him for his thoughtfulness and asked him him how the day went at work.

He replied "Oh, you know the same old thing. Up to my ass in alligators and the company's out buying alligators! Otherwise ... Well, let me see; as I left work I was accosted by a female FBI agent. handcuffed, had my mouth and eyes taped shut, pushed into the trunk of a car, driven to some remote place, raped and forced to have sex with the agent, and then driven back and released".

As she turned then flicked him with the wet kitchen towel she said "Oh you!! You wish!! Can't you ever be serious?" as she hurried into the kitchen.

He finished the mail and then went to join her in the kitchen. He came up behind her, pinched her bottom softly, and kissed the nape of her neck. They nuzzled for awhile, before he said "Hey that smells great. How do you work, and still find the time to fix your husband a delicious meal?"

She was flattered and said "I cheated and prepared most of it last night, after dishes, and before I came in to watch the tube with you."

He was still holding her and turned her to give her a rich kiss as a reward. As he turned and walked to the dining table, he paused and said "You know? That was great, but that tape was hard as hell to get off my eyes." She smiled and called back "I'm sorry, but it was still easier than when you glued my nipples together with crazy glue. I missed two days of work, before I could get it loose."

He said :Hon, I apologized for that, and promised never to do anything like it again. The guy at the store told me that hot water would break the bond."

"Yeh, twenty five hot showers later and with two bleeding nips it came loose!!"

And then as she came to the table with his plate she asked "Did you really like it?" "I'm glad and I promise no tape directly on the eyelids anymore."

He replied "It was fantastic! I really believed I was getting mugged until I saw the picture on your ID card." "Remember, next week is my turn and I've got a nice one I think you'll enjoy."

She answered "I'm looking forward to it; I hope I don't have to work late at the bureau that night."

12