Some Quality Sibling Alone Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CtMurphy
CtMurphy
11 Followers

"Ti amo, miá bellá Annie." I said as only a lover could.

"What does that mean older brother?" She asked innocently as she leaned back into my embrace almost drunk on pleasure and satisfaction.

I whispered back slowly with that same tone still in my voice. "It's Italian for I love you, my beautiful Annie."

She never replied to that verbally, but from the side angle I got of her face as I lean over her shoulder from behind, I could see the smile on her face deepen and her cheeks flush red again. She turned around in my arms to face me and gave me a long, sweat kiss on the lips.

When we finally stopped after hearing our parent calling for us, we began heading into the house, wondering how we'd control ourselves in front of them, and how we'd go about keeping any of this our little secret when all we wanted to do was rip each other's clothes off from that point on.....

CtMurphy
CtMurphy
11 Followers
12