Some Relief At The End Of The Day

Story Info
You get some real toe relief.
1.7k words
4.36
14.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend loves it when we switch rolls. He says i have a great imagination and suggested i finally sumit a stoy myself instead of just reading them. I hope you like this as much as i do. I got all wet just typing it. So please let me know what you think

You walk in the door... I can see by the look on your face that your day didn't go so well. "Too bad that you had such a long hard day." I tell her. "Here, sit down."

"I've brought you a cup of your favorite herbal tea to help relax you."

"Let me take your shoes off for you. I have some nice hot water for you to soak your feet in." MMMMM. It feels so good. You let out a moan. A sigh of relief.

I'm sitting at your feet and start massaging your calves while you soak your feet and drink your tea slowly. From my angle, I can see up your short skirt all the way to your panties. Your calves are tight, but my hands feel so good as I rub and roll all through your muscles. First long, and then short strokes. Your eyes start to close. I start to make circular strokes around and behind your knees.

More low moans escape your lips. My hands reach further up and make long strokes from your knees to your inner thigh. I change to circular motions as my fingers and thumbs brush across your panty covered pussy. You squirm in your seat. You put the cup down to keep from spilling it on your self. You reach for my head and run your hands through my hair. "Oh, this feels so good." You say to your self.

I go back down to your feet. I take one foot out of the water and massage the bottom with my hands. I'm making long slow strokes from your heel to your toes. I can't resist any longer. I put your big toe in my mouth and slowly start to suck and lick it. I run my tongue and teeth over your toes while my hands are still stroking the arch of your foot.

Your back stiffens and you gasp as I continue to lick and suck on your big toe longer and harder. My cock is getting harder and I'm moaning as you slide down a little bit in your chair. You try to pull your foot away but I hold it firmly as I begin to run my tongue over your other toes and lick and suck each one.

It feels so good. You have never had someone do this before. You're outside your comfort zone... but it still feels sooooo good. Suddenly, I stop. But only for a second, then I start licking and sucking the arch of your foot while my hands continue to massage your foot and leg. You're gasping. Breathing harder... you want to scream but you cant seem to.

After making you squirm and jump around in your chair for a few more minutes, I put your foot back in the hot water. I have to adjust my cock in my shorts. It's gotten quite hard and my tight shorts are squeezing it to one side.

I pick up your other foot and begin sucking and licking your other foot. I tell you to pull up your skirt and push your panties down. You comply willingly.

You're squirming... You're moaning... You're screaming... as I suck in the arch of your foot. You're getting so horny and wet too. I tell you to finger your clit. My cock is getting harder as I watch you masturbate for me. I let go of your foot and grab a towel to dry your feet.

I pick up a bottle of massage oil and pour some on my hands before running my hands up and down your calves. I tell you to put your whole hand over your pussy and rub your self more. My hands are circling your knees. "Oh god. This feels so good..." you think to your self. My hands are gliding further up your thighs. Getting closer to your pussy. You want me to touch your pussy. I pull off your sopping wet panties.

I scoot closer to you and pull your ass closer to the edge of the chair. I spread your legs wide and hold them like that. I lean forward and flick my tongue over your outer lips. You want me to suck your pussy. I stop to put more oil on my hands and go back to massaging your upper thighs... making sure to brush my fingertips along the edge of your pussy. Your back is arching more and more because the sensation is so intense.

You scream "Danny, Please suck my clit and put your fingers in my pussy. Your hips are rotating and bucking, as my hands get closer to your pussy. Just when I know your getting close, I pull your dripping cunt open and suck and lick your clit again with my tongue.

You're grinding your pussy into my face. You're screaming "DANNY, FUCK ME! FUCK ME DANNY!"

I suck slower and softer on your clit, as I run my fingers over your pussy and asshole at the same time. Now I'm running my tongue from your clit to your asshole and back up again. This goes on for what seems like hours but only minutes have gone by. Your juices keep leaking from your hot wet cunt. I go back up to suck long and hard on your clit as I slide one then two fingers into your wet cunt with no problem.

You're moaning soo loud now. I tell you to let it out.

"Scream out loud how much you want it. Tell the walls how bad you want it."

Your pussy is opening wider and wider. Soon I have my left hand in your pussy and I am now fisting fucking you... you are screaming really loud now.

I'm slowly pumping my hand in and out of you now. I don't want you to cum until I say so. My cock is aching. It's soo hard. I take a couple fingers out of your pussy as I continue to finger fuck you. I start hitting your G-spot. You rock from side to side in the chair. You are begging me to let you cum. I suck on your clit and run my tongue back down to your asshole.

You are sooo wet. It's dripping down the crack of your ass onto the chair. I take this as a sign, and slide the thumb from my other hand into your ass. Now we can get down to business. I slide my one hand back into your pussy. I rock my hands in and out, up and down from your cunt to your asshole. Back and forth. Over and over.

"SCREAM IT, DAMN IT!"

I want you to scream out to the whole neighborhood how I'm fucking your cunt and your asshole at the same time with my hands. OH GOD! WHAT A FEELING! DO YOU FEEL IT! The sensation is mind numbing. I can feel you start to climax...

OH NO!!! We're not finished and you are not going to have your orgasm yet.

I pull my fingers out of your pussy and ass quickly...

You scream "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

I reach up and rip your blouse open. I pull your bra up to expose your breasts. I grab one with both hands and begin sucking and licking extremely hard on your nipple. When I'm done with you, your whole entire will be aching... No... screaming to be fucked again and again. I let with one hand to pinch your other nipple. I pinch, pull and bite your nipple. Your moans have turned back into screams

I put both hands on your other breast as I suck, pinch and bite your nipple. My cock is straining to be let out. I stand up, pulling you up with me. I reach for the back of your head and grab a handful of hair. I pull on it, forcing your head back. I dive for your jugular and start sucking on your neck.

My free hand is pulling and ripping off your shirt and bra to expose you naked from the waist up. My hands are now kneading your breasts and pulling your nipples roughly, as I thrust my tongue into your mouth.

I find your willing tongue and begin sucking on it as my fingers pull harder on your nipples.

SCREAM FOR ME TO FUCK YOU!

SCREAM IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!

SCREAM IT FOR ME MY LITTLE WHORE!

I know you need me to fuck you hard. I release and turn you around. I push you down over the chair. My hands spread you ass cheeks wide so that I can tongue fuck your asshole. I slip a thumb into that wet cunt of yours at the same time.

I slip another finger into your pussy. You pussy tightens as I fuck you harder and faster. I stop suddenly. My cock is dripping. I grab your hips and slam my hard wet cock into your cunt.

YOU SCREAM! I slam my cock into you harder and harder. I reach around and pull and squeeze your breasts. I'm pumping faster now. I pinch hard on your nipples.

"Is this what you want? Doesn't this feel better then my fingers? TELL ME DAMN IT" you scream "YES!" over and over. I can feel you start to cum. Your tight cunt is pulsing with every thrust of my cock>

I reach for your hair and pull back your head. "TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO CUM BITCH!" Only screams escape your mouth. Everything's a blur. I let go of your hair as I feel you start to spasm.

I'm starting to cum. I spread your cheeks and shove my thumb in your ass as you scream through orgasm after orgasm, as I shoot my load of cum deep in your pussy.

Your body goes limp and my cock slips out of you. I pull you up and help you to the couch. I lay you down. Your eyes are closed. Your breathing is still shallow.

I lean down and whisper in your ear... " Are you relaxed now?" THE END. (For now)