Some Things Are Meant to Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"Do you ever take care of yourself?"

The reply on her face told me everything. She looked at me like I was stupid. Her eyes said, Are you crazy? Do something for me? Not a chance!

I smiled softly. "You were always the strongest-willed girl in our class. You never settled for second place; you always wanted to win. It pissed you off to no end that Ajay edged you out for valedictorian by one one-thousandth of a point. You were always so independent."

Her drive was aging her beyond her years. And I could tell that deep down, she knew it.

"But running and running and running will burn you out," I ran my hands through her hair.

"I'm tired of being in charge all the time," she said quietly.

"Then today, you're not in charge," I told her. "I am. And the first thing you're going to do is call your parents and tell them that the snowstorm has tied up the airport and you're going to be another day late."

"But the kids—"

"Have been taken care of for the past three days," the tone in my voice brokered no discussion. "They'll be okay for one more. You have to trust me on this, Melanie."

There was a hesitant look in her eyes. As if she wasn't quite ready to give up control.

With one fluid motion, I scooped her up in my arms. She let out a surprised yelp but didn't protest as I carried her back to the bedroom. I gently lay her on the bed, unplugged her cell phone and handed it to her.

While she called home, I went into the outer room with my phone. The sun had just broken the horizon and it was a beautiful, if brisk, day outside. I called my folks, assured them I was fine and had found a room for another night. Then I called the ticket desk in the airport—not the airline's 800 number—and asked if we could postpone our flight.

The ticket agent sounded relieved; I guess they had overbooked the flight and by us staying another day, it meant there would be two fewer flyers getting pissed off when they were told they didn't have seats anymore. The woman on the other end of the line even refunded half of the points I had used to upgrade us to first class. Being nice counts for something, I guess.

My next call was to the front desk to book another night at the hotel and to order room service. I took care of some other business, then went back into the bedroom.

Melanie was still on the phone so I snuck by and went straight to the bathroom. She was speaking in Japanese and I didn't understand a word. Closing the door, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I took a good look at myself in the mirror.

I wore a giant shit-eating grin that wouldn't leave my face. I've always thought that I've aged well, but I was never a prize. Not like Melanie. I guess I'm just an Average Joe. Hey, I'm a single guy who doesn't cook for himself much. I'm neither fat nor slovenly, but I'm not as thin as I used to be. My hairline has receded, but I'm not balding. I think I'm a good-looking guy; I'm certainly no Adonis, but I'm not Uncle Bubba either.

And I had just spent the night with Melanie Nakamura!

Very quietly, I opened the door just as she hung up her phone. She let out a deep sigh.

"How'd it go?" I asked casually.

"Okay, I guess," she replied. "They heard every airport on the eastern seaboard is delayed, so it was no surprise. I just hope they're okay with my kids for another day."

"I'm sure they'll be fine," I patted her shoulder gently. "Here's the deal, Mel: Today is all about you. I've already taken care of breakfast and I'll do the same for lunch and dinner. You are not to worry about money or jobs or kids or anything else. And don't even think about reaching for the check on anything. This morning, you get thirty minutes on the phone or computer to take care of your email or any other business and you get another half hour after lunch. Then we're turning our cell phones off and we're going to lounge around for the rest of the day. Understand?"

She nodded reluctantly.

I started to say something else, but there was a knock on the door. I took a couple of dollars out of my wallet then greeted room service.

They wheeled a cart into the room and began setting the table. I had ordered a light breakfast spread and fresh flowers. I tipped them generously then called Melanie out.

We sat down at the small table, me pushing her chair in behind her. I pulled the curtains back, letting the morning light brighten the room. The two of us ate quietly. The food was fresh and better than I expected.

After breakfast, we took a shower together. I washed her body and she did the same. My hands lingered on her more than they probably should have, but she didn't seem to mind. She certainly did her share of exploring me.

Once cleaned, we went back to the bedroom. Neither of us bothered to dress. Melanie still looked tired, but some of the stress lines were gone. I set the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and we crawled into the plush, king-sized bed.

I protectively wrapped my arms around her. She nuzzled up to my neck. Soon enough, she fell asleep. As I listened to the rhythmic sounds of her breathing, I wondered if there was any future for us.

**************

The next time I woke up, Melanie was still in the bed. I was laying flat on my back, snoring like there was no tomorrow. She was curled up in the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder. Her body felt so warm against me.

Blinking my eyes open, I saw that she was awake. Her hand rested on my chest.

"Have a nice nap?" she smiled.

"Yes," I replied. "You?"

"You make a very good pillow," she kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Even if I snore?"

"Yes, Kev, even when you snore," she giggled.

I pulled her close and brought her lips to mine. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her lips were soft. Neither of us made any move, but I couldn't ignore the fact that her naked breasts were pressed against my chest.

My cock started to get hard until I looked over at the clock.

She looked puzzled when I pulled away and put my bathrobe on.

A question was on her lips when there was a knock on the door.

I tossed her the other robe and went to let our guests in.

Two women entered the room carrying portable massage tables. I greeted them and they began setting up in the outer room.

Melanie curiously emerged from the bedroom, her eyes wide at my surprise. The masseurs laid us face down on the tables and put towels over our naked bodies.

The next hour was the most relaxing of my life. Melanie was right next to me. We even held hands for part of the time. From the grunts and groans I could tell she enjoyed it, too. The two women worked us over good, from head to toe. At the end of the session, I paid them in cash and added a generous gratuity. They packed up their tables and were gone, leaving Melanie and I fully relaxed and covered in oil.

I led her to the shower and once again we washed each other. This time we made out and our touches weren't just playful.

My hands lingered on her breasts. She seemed obsessed with my ass. When we were clean—again—we dried each other off, then I took her hand and drew her down to the bed.

"When was the last time you had a good massage?" I asked.

"Too long ago," there was a contented smile on her face.

"I'm going to make sure this was the best one you ever had," I said.

"How are you going to do that?" Melanie teased. "Jenn was pretty good!"

"She didn't finish you off with the happy ending," I kissed her behind the ear. Melanie groaned.

I kissed her. Not so gently this time. The hunger had returned to both of us. Her hands roamed my body. I cupped her breasts.

Leaving a sloppy trail across her cheek, I sucked on her ear then made my way down her neck.

Melanie squealed with delight when I got to her collarbone. She cried out when I raked her nipples with my teeth.

In anticipation, she started to grind her hips against me.

Oh, how I wanted to thrust forward just a little bit and enter her!

But I didn't. Once her nipples were both nice and hard, I nibbled my way down her belly. She laughed with pleasure when my teeth hit her ribs in just the right way.

Her fingernails dug into my scalp when I got to her bellybutton. Her breaths came shorter when my lips brushed against her hip.

Melanie spread her legs.

With a first, tentative lick, I pressed my tongue against her labia. Then I ran it up from the slit of her opening all the way up to her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

"Oh, Kevin!" she moaned.

Then I went back for more.

She let out a series of soft gasps each time I made a pass at her.

"Oh, god!" she ran her hand through my hair. "You're really eating me! Oh, that feels so good!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it back and forth with my tongue.

My hands went under her and cupped her perfect little ass.

"Right there!" Melanie thrust her hips forward and pulled me to her at the same time.

With my tongue, I alternated pushing it into her pussy like a mini-cock and swirling around her clit.

She tasted so sweet. I looked up and saw her eyes were closed. Her teeth clenched.

Every muscle in her body seemed to be drawn taut. Her breasts stuck straight up on her chest. Her nipples were rock-hard little points.

"Eat me, Kev . . . Eat my pussy," she chanted over and over.

I swallowed her juices down. She bucked against my mouth.

Her legs started to shake and I knew she was close. I set her back down on the bed and got up on my knees, my mouth never leaving her delicious little pussy.

Melanie threw her head back into the pillows. Her hands began to claw around until they grasped on to the comforter.

Right when the orgasm was about to hit her, I thrust two fingers into her pussy. Simultaneously, I reached up and pinched one of her nipples.

The three sensations: my fingers inside her, my tongue on her pussy and the sting on her nipples pushed her over.

With a shriek of pure ecstasy, her body seemed to explode. She convulsed and moaned.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. Still, I didn't let up. "Oh, god . . . ohgodohgod! . . . Kev . . . I'm still cumming!"

Her pussy flooded with warmth. Soon my mouth was covered with her nectar. My fingers were slippery.

Melanie had bitten her lip so hard it was bleeding a little.

I let her down slowly, until she was only shaking from head to toe. When it seemed that her orgasm had passed, I gave her lovely little clit one final kiss then withdrew my hand from her pussy. I kissed my way back up to her.

When I was on her neck, she grasped me by the hair and pulled my mouth to hers.

"Oh, Kevin," she sighed contentedly. "That was so good . . . You don't know how much I needed that . . ."

The two of us lay there for a long time, holding one another.

"Make love to me," she whispered. Even with the short break for Melanie to catch her breath, my cock was hard almost instantly.

I mounted her and slipped into her. She was tight from her recent orgasm, but she spread her legs and once I got the head of my cock into her, she was so slick the rest of me sank in easily.

She gasped when I bottomed out. I held myself like that before slowly and gently making love to her.

Neither of us was in any hurry. Neither of us spoke.

We kissed gently. We moved our hips in perfect time. We explored each other with our hands. We covered one another in sweet kisses.

Her perfect little breasts pressed against me.

I looked down at Melanie's angular features. Her eyes were closed. She looked so beautiful. So perfect. Just as I had imagined for all these years.

As we made love, for the first time it seemed as if she was in the moment. She wasn't worried about money. She wasn't worried about her kids. She started to grind her clit against the top of my cock. She nibbled on my collarbone.

She was fully and completely making love back to me.

I lost track of time as our bodies seemed to melt together. Several times, I brought myself just to the brink of orgasm, then backed down. When I started to feel that little tingle begin in my balls, I slowed my pace and waited for the moment to pass. Then I gradually started over.

When we couldn't take it any longer, Melanie whispered in my ear, "Cum inside me, Kevin. I want you to cum with me."

Our lips met and didn't part until we were both consumed with passion. It wasn't one of those mind-blowing, Jesus-take-me-now, scream-and-wake-the-neighbours orgasms. Rather, it was intense without being overpowering.

It seemed to go on and on and on.

Both of us cried out. Our eyes met just as the cum hit us. We rode it out together, then I collapsed into her arms.

And there we lay for a long time. Eventually, we feel asleep holding one another.

Content. Happy. Fulfilled.

**************

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled up in the bed. I found out she was a post-coital conversationalist. My theory is that the endorphins in her brain triggered by sex also caused her to forget about her worries.

The two of us relived some of our high school days and talked about our lives currently.

I confessed the crush I had on her since about 7th grade. She wished she had spent more time with her friends than studying. We laughed as we shared our memories and wistfully talked about our dreams. Our conversation wandered, eventually turned to sex. I was, after all, still inside her.

"So what's one of your sexual fantasies?" she asked.

"A three-way with you and Melinda Dransfield," I braced myself for the barrage of tickling and pinching.

"It's the tits, isn't it?" Although there was a teasing tone in her voice, I also detected a hint of insecurity.

"Not really," I shrugged. Melinda was never the prettiest girl in our class. But she was the sexiest. Well, the second-sexiest. Very quickly, I changed the subject. "What about you? What's one of your sexual fantasies?"

Melanie thought very hard before answering. "I want to be taken. Hard. I don't want to be dominated . . . not in an S&M kind of way."

She paused to take a deep breath.

"My ex . . . he never made love to me," she winced. "He would fuck me. He never seemed like he really wanted to be with me. And he was never worried about me . . . sexually, ya'know? It's like when you make love to me, I can feel that you want me to cum . . . I know that you're not in it just to blow your wad inside me . . . And when you ate me out . . . He never did that."

I cradled her close to me. In that moment, I wanted to profess my undying love for her. To proclaim that I never wanted to let her go.

But I didn't.

Part of me was afraid of scaring her off. Another part knew that she needed to talk this out.

"I told you I was a virgin when I got married, right?" There was another flash of insecurity in her eyes. "I was saving myself . . . because that's what my parents said good Japanese girls did . . . I went out with a couple of guys in college. I was serious with a few of them. We were 'everything but' couples. But I never went all the way because I didn't want to disappoint my future husband."

Ever so gently, I rolled off of Melanie and on to my back. She instinctively fell into the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my chest.

"I always fantasised about being swept off my feet," she continued. "I wanted everything to be perfect. But it wasn't. My ex . . . he's a good father, and a pretty good guy. He was responsible and held a job and his only real vice is golf. I did stuff with a couple of my college boyfriends, and let them do stuff to me. I guess that's why I was so disappointed when I got married. I thought every guy knew some of the things they did to me."

"Like what?" I dared to ask.

Melanie blushed and her face got a dreamy smile. "One guy used to love to go down on me. He'd eat me out for hours at a time. And I had a gay boyfriend who taught me how to really suck a cock!"

"You learned from a pro, huh?" I laughed. She giggled and I kissed her on the forehead.

"I like not being in charge," she said softly. "I don't want to be raped or anything like that. But I want a guy who is masculine and in control. A guy who is out to satisfy us both."

What would you say if the girl of your dreams said those words to you? I decided to go the safe route and not say anything at all. Instead, I pulled her close to me. Lifting her chin, I brought her lips to mine and kissed her gently.

She wrapped her arms around me and we cuddled for a little while longer.

Melanie looked over at the clock. The afternoon was gone. I wished that the time had not passed so quickly, yet I would not have traded this day for anything. She patted me on the chest then sat up.

"Let's get something to eat," she said as I admired her still-naked body. "Oh, and Kevin . . . I don't blame you for wanting to get your hands on Melinda Dransfield's boobs, they're very nice."

Stunned, it took me a minute to respond. "And how would you know that?"

"We were in gym class together, remember?" she teased. "You know what else?"

"What?" I wondered just what other secrets she held behind those pretty brown eyes.

"You eat pussy almost as well as she does."

My lover slipped off the bed, skillfully evading my fumbling grasp.

"She what?!?!?!"

Retreating into bathroom, her smile was from ear to ear. She blew me a kiss. "Girl secrets, Kev! Girl secrets!"

"You're killing me, Mel!"

**************

The two of us sat in the same booth as the night before. There were fewer patrons tonight. With the worst of the storm passed, most of those stranded by the storm had already passed on to their next destination. We sat opposite each other looking over the menu.

"What do you see that you like?" I asked.

My companion shrugged. "Maybe the lamb shank . . . or the calamari. Seafood is always good. What about you?"

I took a sip of my water as the server returned to the table.

"Have you decided on dinner?" he asked.

"I think so," I said before Melanie could reply. Her eyes got wide when I ordered for both of us. "We'd like to start with the fried calamari appetizer . . . She will have the seared sea scallops over polenta. I'll try the langoustine in cream sauce with angel hair pasta."

"Excellent choices," the server said. "Would you like to order off the wine menu as well?"

"Yes," I flipped to the white wine section. "I think we'd like to have a bottle of the pinot grigio."

"Very good," he took our menus and then disappeared.

Melanie still looked a little shocked. "What was that all about?"

"I told you earlier: You're not in charge today, Melanie," I said firmly. "I am."

Two conflicting looks flashed in her eyes. One was the part that wanted to be in control. I could tell that was the side of her that had ruled her life since she was about four. But then there was the other side. The more romantic side.

Listen, I'm all about gender equality. But there's also a part of me that likes—no, wants—to be the knight in shining armour. Chivalry isn't dead; it just needs a little updating. I believe that women want that, too. They don't want someone to control them. They don't want to be told what to do.

However, I think that all women sometimes want someone who will take care of them. Not wait on them hand and foot. Not hold things over them. And not even every day. But every now and then, I think women want someone who can anticipate their desires and wants, and knows what they need.

In the maelstrom that was her life, at that moment, I think Melanie Nakamura needed someone to take care of her. Someone to take all of the worry out of her life. Someone to make things happen for her. Someone who only wanted the best for her.

And I'd like to think that in that moment, that person was me.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers