Some Time Alone

Story Info
Master and slave come out to play.
989 words
3.73
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Shit!" I think as i see the time, I have just dropped the child off at Dance practice, and because we ran late, I have only 25 minutes until my master comes home and I've yet to even begin to ready myself. Rarely do master and I have the freedom to be uninhibited in our relationship. Normally the child is at home and we must be discreet, but tonight after dance she is going to a sleepover at a friends and she'll be staying with her grandparents for the remainder of the weekend so I know I'd better not screw up or master will have a very long time for punishment for me.

Quickly I run upstairs to the bathroom where I jump into the shower and quickly lather the rag wile allowing the warm pulse to soak my hair. I wash roughly across my neck and shoulders, down over my voluptuous 36DDD breasts across the pale skin of my stomach and down to the sweetly trimmed mound of my cunt. There I stop momentarily to brush the soft rag over my oh-so-sensitive clit before using my finger to probe around my lips before slipping first one, then two, and finally three fingers deep inside. I linger a moment before remembering my time restraints and quickly finish washing before grabbing the showerhead turning it onto the strongest pulse and rinsing off my entire body along with my blood red hair. I cant help it I have to stop and let the pulsing run over my clit just holding it there until I'm can feel that I'm ready to come, but I dare not since I haven't permission so I put it down and get out of the tub and dry off, roughly scrubbing my body with the warm towel, gasping at the feel on my sensitive nipples.

Immediately, I run down the hall to that special room with the extra lock on the door, open it and burst inside to get ready for my master. First I line my emerald green eyes with a dramatic black liner before adding mascara and moving on to my dark red lipstick to match the hair brushed and hanging freely around my face. Then I hurriedly put the Slave tag on my collar before getting into my fishnets, and the black stilettos master loves so much, along with the clamps that sting so beautifully when placed on my attentive nipples.

I hear a car pulling up out front so I sprint downstairs, a difficult task in the 5" heels, in time to kneel at the door when I hear you in the driveway.. Quickly I put myself into presentation position, with my head bowed and my arm clasped behind my back with my leash, and cuffs beside me. Just as I get settled in position you walk through the door and see me on my knees in front of you head bowed and mouth open. Quickly, you throw down your zipper and yank my hair so that your delicious cock is buried three inches into my throat being sure to make me gag before letting go and ordering me to service you. I begin twirling my tongue around your dick around and around up and down over and over just to tease you a bit, but I know better than to piss you off, so I change to burying my face in your crotch and sucking as hard as I can before withdrawing and slamming my face down again until I cant breath over again and again until I taste the pre-cum on your head when you suddenly grab me by the hair and yank me to a standing position and order me into the "special room".

With my head bowed I turn and walk up to the room, I step inside and wait for your command, but without a word you just grab me and throw me onto the table face up positioned so that my legs re spread in the restraints, and you can see my pussy glistening with moisture. . I shiver with anticipation as you disappear above my head and I hear you rummaging in a drawer.

Suddenly you are close again, so close I can feel you as you put some toys on the table above my head, and slowly undress, purposely making me wait and wonder. I don't have to wait long however as I soon see you come closer so you may climb up on top of me. With your huge cock buried in my throat I almost don't notice the sudden buzzing noise, and I don't pay attention to it until I feel something quite large and cool being pushed deep inside of me while you lick and bite at my clit while fucking my throat. I feel your tongue probe and play with my lips before licking deep inside then going back to sucking and biting on my throbbing clit while I scream in pleasure around your dick. I am sucking furiously and gushing juices like crazy, but with your cock in my mouth I cant get permission to come.

I begin sucking harder and faster and alternating with a few long slow strokes trying everything I can to get you to come so I may get permission to come and soon I feel you begin thrusting and grinding your hips into my face and know you are close, but all of a sudden I feel something deep inside my pussy that toy just seems to zap me, and I lost control and came all over your face causing you to empty your balls into my throat while your teeth clamp down on my pussy lips sending a delicious pain right through me and making me explode again. I am not even done panting and screaming when I realize what I have done and look at your very mischievous looking face. Uh oh...