Some Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28

Baltimore Crab Cakes

In the next several weeks Sue concentrated on her finals and finishing her projects and essays. She also was posing nude privately for many hours out of the week for the art students, who were now in a rush to complete their projects before the end of the final semester, then coming home to me so turned on, that we would have to fuck before she could concentrate on her studies. This meant that she would bring her papers, and the essays that she had to read to bed with her after we fucked, and then I would help her study until she became frisky again. Consequently, some of the papers that she tuned in were somewhat stained, and no further thought was given to her potential career in prostitution until after school was out. It was becoming fully spring out now, with all of nature turning green, and the magic of nature coming alive in the air, and we thoroughly enjoyed any free time we had, as the sprouting and blooming of Michigan gave everyone a new lease on life.

With the end of the final semester, it seemed like a change of pace would be a good idea. I suggested several notions, but Sue said, "Let's just take off and go somewhere. Pick a direction, and just drive. We headed South until we got to I-80, then went East, with Sue stripping in the car and flashing truckers the whole way. We ended up where we couldn't go any further without a boat beneath us, in Baltimore. After checking into a little no tell motel, we went down to the water front and walked around some of the old time wooden sailing vessels moored to the quay. I told Sue about growing up with a Grandfather who went to sea at the age of fourteen, and sailed on Captain Joshua Slocum's clipper ship, the Lightning, built by Donald McKay, which set a record, unbroken to this day, of sailing four hundred and thirty six nautical miles in a twenty four hour period.

I told her that as a child, he filled my head with stories about sailing all over the world, and that I had since, always had a dream of building my own wooden sail boat, and following the warm weather to exotic islands. She said, "Let's do it. We can name the boat Zoë-Ka, which, in Greek means life-boat." Many of my friends called me Ka, or Ka-Ka, because of my initials, and I'm known for stirring up shit, I guess. I thought the name would be very appropriate for a sailboat she and I would live on, and told her it was perfect, but, alas, it was just a pipe dream. We were, by this point, sitting at an outdoor table of one of the restaurants that overlooks the restored waterfront and harbor. Sue had crab cakes for the first time in her life, and she said she loved them. We spent the rest of our time there in bed at the motel, making love until we finally passed out, then waking up and going at it again.

Before noon, two days after arriving, we checked out and headed home, with Sue stripped and flashing truckers again, and sticking her gorgeous ass out of the window at them, care free and having fun, letting off steam all the way home. When we got home, Sue was horny and wanted to go out and try to pick up a strange man for sex again. Remembering the intense excitement of my voyeuristic experience, I suggested that she try to pick up a man with the idea that we all come back to the house and screw, so that I could witness it up close and personal. Zoë liked the idea of having two men at the same time to play with, so we went out.

Back at the same bar she picked up the first lucky victim at, she went in ahead of me, and sat down at the bar, while I came in and picked a table toward the door, ordered a drink and watched. An hour and a half later, after she had been talking to a fella in a suit at the bar for a while, she got up and came to me, saying that she wanted to introduce the two of us. I walked up to the bar with her, and when proper introductions were made, we all discussed what we had in mind. This guy seemed very nice and he was up for it as long as it was to be purely heterosexual. I said that I wouldn't have it any other way, as I had absolutely no interest in men sexually. He said let's go then, and he followed us back to our house.

Inside, the house, Sue immediately stripped down to a tiny see-through white thong, and I mean see-through, as every detail of her soaking vulva was easily visible, her white stockings and a see-through, shorty, white teddy which had hanging garter straps that her stockings attached to. She proceeded to sit on this man's left thigh and hug and kiss him as she massaged his cock through his slacks, while he fingered her and played with her tits and engorged, hard nipples. At the moment I was in the classic "odd man out" situation, but looking down over her shoulder, I thought that her plump, bald pussy lips looked very sexy being so constricted in her sheer front thong panel. I stepped around in front of her to look at her engorged lips from the front, and saw that the gusset of the dainty little thong she was wearing, was literally soaked, as if she had pissed in it, from her vaginal secretions flowing so heavily, due to her extreme excitement. She told me later that she had goo running out of her before we even left the house, and when she knew that he had agreed to come home with us, that it was practically gushing out of her on the way home.

Before long, I suggested we retire to the bedroom. Sue was naked, but for her thigh-highs, before she covered the thirty feet it took to get there, and was undressing the stranger as I undressed and watched her go after him. She swallowed his cock as soon as she had him stripped, and almost as quickly had him down on his back as she mounted him. I watched her viscous flow of aroused vaginal fluids build up around the base of his cock, and turn to foam as she jounced up and down on it, and then I moved up behind her as she rode him, and lubed up her little rose bud for anal entry.

Since Zoë was now in fuck frenzy, and she didn't slow her riding of his rigid flesh down enough to allow me to obtain secure penetration into her ass, consequently my hard cock, nicely oiled, slid out of her anal dimple, right into her very tight cunt along with his cock. He immediately jumped out from underneath her, and bolted upright, standing next to the bed. I didn't need to ask, because I had already figured that he had extreme homophobia, but I did, "What's wrong?" He said, "I don't want you touching me." I explained that it was purely accidental, and I was trying for anal penetration on her, but, that she was just moving too fast and that I slipped out of the target. Sue took over and asked us what we would like to do. I suggested that I lay down, and he take her doggie style, while her ass is in the air as she gives me head. That's what we did, and ten minutes later, he had left the house and was driving back to his hotel.

Sue and I lay on the bed and laughed and giggled about the whole thing. First, it seemed to have been an awfully long, drawn out procedure for her to talk him into jointly fucking her with her "husband" at the bar, then there was his over-reaction to a simple slip up. Yet what got to Sue the most, was that when she had two cocks in her cunt at once, mine was the only one she could feel, because he lost his erection so quickly, and was so small, probably six inches, to begin with. Then to top it all off, he had a hair trigger too boot, and then ran off so quickly, as if he was running home crying to mommy. I had certainly gotten none of the voyeuristic experience I wanted from it. By the way, I put quote marks around the word husband four sentences up. We were not married when she said this, but we were very engaged by this point, with a nice diamond I gave her, which she proudly wore.

Chapter 29

Diving In

The next day, Wednesday, the third of June, nineteen eight-seven, Sue and I took the van, and she became an actual, paid prostitute for the first time. We went to the same bar, it's right next to a major hotel near the interstate, and she picked up a local guy, who said he was a contractor, and brought him out to the van and gave him a blow job, while I made myself scarce. He paid her a hundred dollars, and also apparently had a hair trigger, since they were not in the van even ten minutes. She saw this gentleman three more times in the course of the next two years. The following day she went out again, alone this time.

She apparently went to the same bar, or a similar one, and met and fucked first one guy, who was from ten miles south of town, and who stiffed her by only giving her twenty bucks, for which she had to argue. She then went back inside and found another guy from the same area that fucked her, and stiffed her, by only giving her forty dollars with an argument. When she got home, I asked her how it went. She was really depressed and almost crying as she told me about it. I told her what she could have done differently, and told her to get the money up front, and to definitely steer clear of local farm boys, who didn't have any money no matter what they said, and who probably fucked sheep anyway, and weren't worldly enough to appreciate her beauty, her talents or what she was offering them. The idea of them fucking sheep made her laugh and brought her out of her depression, after which, she was just angry with the way she had fallen for their crap. Then, I reminded her that she was supposed to be looking for mature, out of town, businessmen.

Five days passed before she then went out again, this time she went out three days in a row, doing one guy on the first day and two men on the second day out and earning three hundred fifteen dollars from four guys she met over those three days. One of the men she screwed, and he didn't take up a full hour, so she gave him a break and only charged him a hundred sixty five, which was probably all he had on him anyway. By this time, she had decided that she would charge two hundred dollars an hour to fuck men, and lower her price for a simple blowjob to fifty dollars, since she could get any man off in fifteen minutes or less with her talented mouth and throat's capabilities.

Right about this period of time, my oldest son Jaime, or James, as he prefers to be called now, telephoned me and asked if he could come live with me, as he and Patty weren't getting along very well. Of course I said I would be thrilled to have him. It seems that he had gotten in with a bad group of guys, and had been arrested for stealing a car, which belonged to one of the other kids' parents, and had been drunk and high when he was arrested while they were out joy riding. He came to Ann Arbor and took over our second bedroom, which had served as the stereo room up till then. This was a boost for me, spiritually, as I then had dreams of passing Aardvark Audio on to him. He started working every gig with me, learning how to set the P.A. up, and he mixed several bands' practices so he could acquire the aural sensitivity to the sounds and frequencies of the various different instruments, and the volume levels necessary for them to be clearly audible, yet pleasant to listen to. He became very good at it, and did so rapidly. He enjoyed what I could teach him, as well as the entire process that is part of setting up and operating a big sound system, including the heavy labor. It turned out that my eighteen year old son was a real worker, and boy, I sure was a proud Papa.

James living with us curtailed Sue's activities to some degree, but by no means did he stop her sexual pursuits. She simply became more discreet about it, both at home and away from home. I did my best to keep her well informed of our plans so that she could easily work around them, and everything continued fairly as it normally would have if James wasn't living with us. There were, however, no more instances of bringing stray guys home with her until after James went home for his birthday in December. He decided to join the Army while he was home with his Mom for his birthday, and never came back to Ann Arbor. He did well in the Army, working with microwave transmissions during Desert Storm, and decided to become a lifer in the service.

For the rest of eighty-seven, Sue had forty-one more client encounters with twenty-six clients, earning thirty-two hundred dollars for the effort. She had fourteen men that June, six men in July. One of them, Vic, who claimed to be a contractor and an ex Viet Nam vet, she saw four different times during July, until he started getting too possessive of her and also started trying to direct her client activities as though he wanted to be her pimp, at which point she got scared, and I had to have a "talk" with him and end his "dates" with her. He was a drunk asshole anyway. She had twelve client dates in August, and then only two dates during September. Zoë saw four guys in October, three of them on the same night in a hotel, and the other was on a separate night, and all four were for straight blowjobs. In November, she had two dates, and in December, her only encounter was giving a guy a fifty dollar blowjob at a New Years Eve bash that I was working at also. That was a salty tasting New Years kiss at midnight.

To the extent of my knowledge, Sue saw only fifteen men for pay in eighty-eight, and earned just shy of twenty eight hundred dollars with them. It is obvious, by these numbers that she wasn't out trying to get rich by prostitution, but she was only treating it as a pastime and another means of fulfilling her fantasies, because she was also doing anonymous, strange cocks just for the thrill of a wanton fuck, no cash involved. We did go out on her birthday, with my little beauty dressed to the nines, and looking fantastic, and after we had dinner and brandy at the Blind Pig, we went and picked up a small P.A. I had rented out to a benefit. While I was loading it she pulled a guy into a back room there and tried to fuck him, but he was too scared.

Once my P.A. system was loaded on my truck, we went back to the parking structure across the street from the Pig, intending to go back in. We never made it, because two guys pulled up and parked an older Jaguar XKE in a parking space a row behind us, and I dared Sue to go fuck them. One of them fucked her on the hood of the Jag, while she gave the other a blowjob with her head lying on the fender. She finished off the fella she was blowing in about three minutes, and I stepped up, asking, "Can anyone join this party?" and she blew me while the guy fucking her blew his nut.

We left after that, having had somebody leaving the bar see all of us, and go running and yelling back into the bar. We were cruising around town after that, when we saw the same two guys in the Jag several cars behind us. We got into a four-lane area and let the Jag pull up next to us on the right side. Susan rolled down her window and asked them if they felt like partying some more. They said "Hell Yeah!", so she told them to follow us to our house. She tried to enjoy some three on one action that night, but it got too busy, with too much ego going on, and not enough cooperation. Sue got frustrated when her orgasm that I sparked off by squirting KY up her rectum was interfered with as she was riding one guy's nine inches.

The guy she was riding just stopped instead of continuing and letting her ride out her climax as I was trying to insert my cock into her ass. Him stopping, and Sue's frustrated twisting in an effort to keep her orgasm from fading away, caused my cock to enter her cunt beside his, which immediately caused her a great deal of pain, as the two cocks combined were just too much girth for her tiny pussy. We ended up asking those guys to leave. The guy with the ego was the one sporting nine inches, because he looked to be an inch longer than I am and I'm just shy of eight. He was the one that had been screwing her on the hood of the Jag, and as she didn't really notice his length inside of her, it made me wonder just how much length she could take in before it bottomed out. She did deep throat his length at home without much problem though.

We went out another time that fall, and Sue tried to crash a frat party, but the kid at the door wouldn't let her in. She told him to find a replacement for his guard duty and come out to the parking lot behind the house to the van parked there, and she would make it worth his while. He came out a few minutes later, she hauled him in the side door and stripped his pants off, and then she tore her snap front dress off and fucked him dry in under ten minutes. An hour later, she lured two guys leaving Rick's American Café into the back of the van, and wanted to fuck them, but they bolted when they caught sight of me hanging around. Ten minutes later, two more guys came along, and she lured them in and fucked them both inside of ten minutes.

She blew the second one while the first guy fucked her, but she didn't let him get off in her mouth, because she wanted his full load in her cunt after the first guy finished, as well. The two frat boys who had spooked and run off told her to come to their frat house if she wanted and they'd fuck her there. When she had finished with this second pair, she asked me if she could go to the frat house, and I asked her where it was. She said it was the same one that was having the party she had tried to crash. Thinking there might still be a problem for her to get into the party, I told her of my concern, and suggested we call it a night and just go home and play. She agreed, so that's what we did, but I know that she felt like she was missing out on an opportunity to fuck a really large group of guys which she really had a burning desire to try.

Several weeks later, we went out, and she approached a large group of men leaving the club by the hotel and got invited to a room at the hotel. It turned out it was a convention of wrestling coaches, and the room she was invited to had three of them in it. She blew one, George, and fucked and sucked the other two. During her fucking the other two, five more coaches came in the room, but she was unable to coax them into participating. She came out of there with twenty dollars for her time, and was very disappointed that she didn't get the other five coaches involved, just because she so wanted to experience having that many cocks, a total of eight, to play with at once.

Chapter 30

Finality

Sue took a job as a bartender at Ann Arbor's jazz club, called The Bird of Paradise, shortly after that, where she worked for the rest of the time I knew her. It was a class act club, with very good jazz, and Sue, being very pretty, rapidly became quite popular there. The club was good for her image, as her beauty was good for the club's image. In addition, she learned how to pour a mean drink, too. However, I don't know. I guess I've just always liked blues and rock more than jazz.

There was a regular customer at the jazz club that was very interested in Sue. She came home quite late one night, and I asked her what the deal was. She told me she had gone home with the guy and fucked him. She said that he had given her the impression that he was interested in her for herself, but that it turned out that she was just a piece of meat that he wanted to fuck. Then she asked me how come I never initiated sex with her. I told her that she never let me, that she always just took over rather than laying back and letting me have my way with her. I proceeded to try to initiate love making with her, but she said no, that it was too late and she was too tired after fucking Rosenbloom. This was totally unlike my Zoë. It seemed obvious to me that this guy, Gregg Rosenbloom had gotten inside her head, and it was messing her up in a way that she needed to figure out just how she felt about one or the other of us. The trouble was, that she wasn't facing up to it, and recognizing the problem for what it was, if it was going to interfere with her and I.