Some Women Can't Handle a Cocktail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it's been a long time since I did it with a girl," Marianne said.

"Is she even a girl?" Sam asked, crawling over to cuddle.

"Well... yes?" Katy regarded her tail, its tip nuzzling against their faces and smearing them in cum and spit, "Anyway, I'm still horny and I gotta fuck before the wedding to keep this thing under control."

"Who's first?" Sam asked, already spreading her legs wide to show off her young, juicy cunt.

"Age before sluts," Marianne said and showed off hers, each side by side with their breasts and hips squeezed together.

"Actually," Katy said and had her cock coil around their thighs, "I have another idea."

Katy laid down once more. With such a heavy gut, she didn't want to stand for this and, much as sitting down while hammering a pair of sluts was fun, she wanted to try something. Marianne also laid on her back, then hefted Katy's hips up and crawled under, planting herself firmly beneath the pregnant woman's ass. Sam, meanwhile, crawled on top and faced Katy's pussy. Then, like a predator encircling its prey, her tail coiled around the two and squeezed.

They gasped at the strength of it, before the pressure forced their mouths against Katy's holes. Having a tail was a curse, but if it was just a plain cock she would never have this luxury; to lay back, her pussy and ass eaten by two slutty women, while her cock stretched around them and rammed into one of their cunts. By the tightness, she guessed it was Sam's.

Katy squirmed in pleasure. The tongue in her ass wriggled around in time with the one in her snatch, exploring her depths while Marianne squeezed her cheeks and moaned at the acrid flavour. Fingers joined the muscle inside her, stretched Katy deliciously, while that tongue vibrated with moans. In reward, Katy jerked her cock from Sam's pussy and slammed it into Marianne's. The extra length slid along Sam's snatch as it pushed into her mother.

"Oh god," Sam moaned into Katy's folds, "I can feel it fucking Mom." Not a surprise, Katy thought and groaned. Her cock was titanic against the average phallus, so huge that it should be impossible for anyone to take it, yet she'd fucked and impregnated enough women to prove otherwise. At its size, however, the shape bulged through whoever it fucked. Once she'd fucked Jen's ass so deep it went into her intestines with every inch visible through her once flat gut.

"Harder, harder, harder," Marianne gasped against the pregnant woman's ass, swirling her tongue around the entry, while her fingers pushed and pulled on the walls. Begging didn't work on the tail, but pleasuring Katy did. Every thrust saturated the room with Marianne's cunt as it slurped and squelched from its copious juices.

"Fuck me, please," Sam begged, shaking her rear and almost pushed Katy's cock away, earning its ire. The shaft constricted around them, firmer this time, forcing the air from their lungs even as it kept fucking Marianne. It relaxed after a few minutes, giving them a chance to catch their breath, mired as it was in Katy's musk.

"You gotta earn it," Katy gasped, fondling herself throughout the experience. She flexed her tail, poking into Sam from Marianne's womb and teasing her with the thing she craved most. Really, Katy didn't care who she fucked, so long as it felt good, but the mockery irked Sam into fingering her pussy. The slut added finger after finger, four of them stretching her opening, and still Katy fucked her mother.

"Try this," Sam groaned. She latched onto the clit and sucked for all she was worth, almost distracted Katy from her thumb tucking in as she pushed beyond the knuckles. Fisting wasn't uncommon between her and Jen, but it'd been a while with their pregnancies having progressed so far. All the hormones and neglect tightened Katy's hole back up, its walls conforming to every vein and bone that penetrated her.

"How's that?" Sam asked, then gasped as she was squeezed once more, this time from pleasure. Marianne whined into Katy's ass, pussy losing its hold on the cock, which switched family members and stuffed Sam, "Oh, fuck yeah!" In time with the prick, she punched into Katy's snatch, so tight around her hand that the walls followed her out, before she crammed them back in. Between thrusts, Sam unfurled her fingers and wriggled them.

"I'll cum if you keep that up," Katy warned, though she kept pinching and tugging on her engorged nipples, beads of white dripping out.

"Go ahead," Sam said, bucking her hips as the cock tightened around her.

"It'll knock you up," Katy said, silently urging her tail to fuck harder.

"Is that how Jen got pregnant?" Marianne asked, though muffled by the cheeks still on her face.

"Yes. And me. And a bunch of our co-workers. Some random girls too," Katy confessed. Through her mind, memories and phantoms of sensations as she fucked and impregnated dozens of girls over the months rampaged. It was too late for Sam. With her body in the cock's grip, and pussy slurping on over a foot of it, she'd get knocked up without a doubt.

"That's fucking hot!" Sam groaned, the sound built into a roar as she clamped onto Katy's tail, fist ramming harder each second. Juices sprayed from the pregnant-woman, dousing Sam in fem-cum, drops decorating her face and chest. Not a drop left Sam, however, as she was completely plugged up by the tail. Semen wound its way through the shaft, warming both women on its way to inseminate Sam's fertile womb.

It loosened and allowed Sam to arch her back, showing just how deep the cock was. Every facet of Katy's cock was defined against the girl's stomach, until it rounded further into a proxy of her own belly. Filling out with every second, Katy's seed kept going. Sam cradled her swelling womb, moaning the whole time. Her fist stayed planted inside Katy, while Marianne's hands left to feel up her daughter's blooming gut.

Eventually, Katy withdrew her spewing cock to let out the last drops onto Sam's ass. The younger woman collapsed, her weight squeezing cum from her gaped pussy, and rolled onto her side. Katy pulled away and sat back, regarding the woman that was just eating out her ass.

"What about you?" Katy asked, licking at her tail. Sam had a similar taste as Jen, the perfect accent to the semen that clung to the head.

"Do you even have to ask?" Marianne said and opened her legs wide, hooking a finger into her cunt to invite the glorious tail inside. Time had drained away since Katy let loose, leaving her just a short while before she needed to be dressed.

"Sorry about this," Katy said and grabbed her cock, then slammed it into Marianne, using both its and her own strength to get past the cervix. Several brutal thrusts, the kind that pushed and pulled Marianne across the floor, while bulging out her belly until she could kiss it, and Katy was already on the edge again.

"Tell me you want it," Katy grunted, fingering herself, "Tell me you want to get knocked up by your daughter-in-law."

"I want it, I want it... dear god, I want it so fucking bad!" Marianne screamed in her turbulent pleasure. A final thrust knocked her into the wall, the shape of Katy's prick seeming to try and burst out. The skin was stretched so thin, each glob of cum that exploded from Katy made a visible dent.

"Okay, that should be enough," Katy said, "And with a few minutes to spare." Then she saw her cock 'looking' at her, cum still dribbling from its slit and onto Marianne's near-comatose head. She rolled her eyes, "Make it quick."

Music blaring, arm entwined with her father, and pregnant belly fluttering, Katy made her way down the aisle. Everyone saw little bumps as her baby reacted to her nerves, shared in her happiness and awed at her as she waddled down. None, however, knew of the semen dripping between her legs. Her dress caught most of it, keeping them from noticing. Jen did. Her shoulders shook as she restrained her laughter.

In the front row were Sam and Marianne. They'd decompressed enough not to draw attention, but were clearly out of it, each holding their belly as if feeling the seed take root. It would. None of the women Katy fucked and came inside avoided pregnancy.

"Do you take this woman, to cherish, in health and in sickness, 'til death do you part?"

"I do," Jen said, gazing straight into Katy's eyes. Their bellies were pressed together, babies calmed by the others presence. The question was almost lost to Katy as she marvelled at her life now. From nervous girl born with a tail that was also an insatiable cock, to getting married and having children. Jen nudged her.

"I do," Katy repeated and was swept into her new wife's arms, lips meeting in a display of barely restrained affection and lust.

As they headed to the reception, Jen pulled her back and said three words, "My water broke."

-2 Months Later-

A month after Jen gave birth on their wedding night, it was Katy's turn. It was the first time she was present for the birth of a child she'd sired. She wasn't sure what to expect; a girl, a girl with a cocktail like her? Both it turned out. Jen's twins were both options; a girl and one with a cocktail. Katy's child was like a clone of herself. Even her mother mentioned, upon seeing her, that she was exactly like Katy as a baby. The core difference were her tails, plural. Hopefully it wouldn't be twice as troublesome for her, but Katy suspected it might be.

Only time would tell.

12