Somebody Fuck me!

Story Info
Billie Joe Armstrong really does jack off at concerts.
1.2k words
3.91
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my good friend WalterCie for the motivation and helpful ideas for this story.

************

Billie Joe was on stage, his hair matted down with sweat. He was wearing his classic black shirt and red tie. He and the band were energetic and pumped up. The crowd was screaming for more. Tre Cool and Mike maintained a slow beat when the song ended. Billie was screaming to the crowd.

"I said ohhh!" He shouted, prompting the crowd to go along.

"I said Ooooh." He shouted making his voice high pitched.

" I said wheeew! Weeeew!" he shouted, sounding so silly the crowd just had to smile. He was bounding around with the microphone in his hand. He looked so adorable, like he was having so much fun. She was so close to him too, she had gotten there very early that morning to reserve her spot, right next to the stage. She was close enough so that he could see her, should he look.

"I said heyyy-oh!" There was an echo from the crowd. He paused.

"I said ahhhh." He said, the crowd repeated.

"Ahhhhh." He corrected, implying to the crowd that he meant the phrase in a more sexual sort of way. His voice spreading out slowly and deliberately over the word. Then he started to moan, oohhing and ahhing into the microphone. She was becoming very turned on now. Her pussy burned just hearing the sexy man. The crowd cheered. Still moaning loudly into the microphone he began rubbing his crotch. The crowd went wild with screams now. She felt her eyelids flutter in excitement. She could see clearly that he was massaging his budge from outside of his tight pants. She couldn't help herself, she slid her hands into her pants as well. Letting her fingers slowly circle her clit from through her underwear. She could still hear his loud moans from over the stadium, but she could also faintly hear him from his mouth itself. She was so close to him. His eyes were closed as he began rubbing himself harder in sync with his beautiful moans.

He opened his eyes and turned to face her direction. She had a full frontal view of his hand and crotch now. Her fingers worked rapidly on herself. She looked up into his face from up on the stage. He was staring right at her! Her eyes met his awkwardly. He looked down to see her pleasuring herself to the sight and sound of him. A smile crossed his face. The fan girls screamed.

She began jostling her hand in her pants faster now, excited that she had his attention. He kept looking at her, this time a larger bulge was pressing against his pants. He slid his hand past his belt seductively and pushed his hand into his pants. He started furiously pumping away, still watching her. She could tell that his hand was wrapped around his hard cock. Her pussy burned just seeing him touch himself. He rolled his hips with his hand movements. Adorably pressing his knees together as he wrestled his hand inside of his pants.

"ohhhh, ohh." He moaned over the loud speaker; only this time, his moans sounded a little different. They were more subtle, quieter despite the loud microphone. They were less staged, and full of raw emotion. Her face went red as he stared at her.

'This is for you' he seemed to say with his eyes.

She could see that he had sped up his hand, so she did as well. Feeling the tense nerves rush to her pussy, her mouth opened as she gasped. She pressed herself harder, more urgently as she mimicked his movements.

He moaned weakly over the mic, gasping with every thrust of his hand. His face was twisted in agony and pleasure as he watched her with lust filled eyes. He put the mic to his side, walking a few inches closer to her. He moaned louder now, the mic only picking up traces of it, but she could still hear him because she was so close. She gasped and tilted her head up, the crowd disappeared for the both of them.

Suddenly he fell to his knees on the edge of the stage right next to her. She jumped in surprise. He pushed his crotch right next to her face as he continued to jerk it under the fabric. His fast movements causing the waistband of his jeans to move back and forth reviling the skin of his pelvis.

He hissed and gritted his teeth. She licked her lips as she stared at the hand in his pants. She closed her eyes as she inhaled the scent of him. He smelled like cinnamon, sweat and cigarettes. She also picked up a slightly musky scent coming from him. He smelled so irresistible, it wasn't a perfect scent but that's what made her so drawn to it. It was him that she smelled, not an expensive cologne. She slowly found herself getting closer to him. The fans around her jostling to try and get close. Her right hand was still massaging her clit while her left hand stretched up and inched toward his chest. He shivered when her fingertips reached him. She became more aroused as she slid her hands over his thighs and then found his crotch. She felt her hand shake as she laid it on top of his from through the denim. His eyes sank through her as he acknowledged her daring move. He smiled and whimpered a little.

He squeezed his eyes tight as he jerked himself some more under the fabric of his jeans. She could tell by his facial expressions that he was close now. She couldn't believe that he was seriously jacking off in front of thousands of people, and he was wanking his cock right in her face! Her hand was only inches from his dick! Her right hand worked faster now, probing deeper into her pants.

His eyes twinkled and gleamed at her as he moaned some more, trying to help her get off. He was moaning even louder now, bringing the mic to his mouth again, pressing his lips up against it.

"Oh God, ohh." He moaned.

One last jerk of his hand and he cried out. His face scrunching with pleasure as he came in his pants. She was pushed over the edge with that, her pussy twitched as the orgasm flooded over her.

"Oh God, somebody fuck me!" he cried hoarsely as his hand slowly slid up and down, easing his tired cock. Everyone screamed in delight. Her ears rang.

Billie pulled his hand out of his pants, she could see some cum glistening on his fingers. He bent over and offered his fingers for her. Timidly she gave his middle finger a little lick, tasting his sweat and musky come. He bit his lip and then wiped his hand on the back of his jeans, smearing them.

He eased himself up and backed away to the center of the stage, then turned to wink at her. Her knees went limp as her eyes locked onto his. He weakly signaled to Mike and Tre and they began the next song.