Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam wrapped his arms around Alexandra, pulled her ear close to his mouth and whispered.

"Come for me Lexi."

The thrill of being told what to do sent Alexandra over the edge, she buried her face in Adam's shoulder to keep from crying out but the twitches in her body and the convulsions in her cunt made it very clear she had came. Alexandra lay on top of Adam for a few minutes, a solitary tear ran down her face.

"I love you Lexi." He whispered at her.

"I know."

They stayed like that until morning. That evening Adam packed up and left for home with his parents. He hated having to say goodbye to Alexandra again but he had to. He was glad that he and his parents had different cars as that allowed him to cry without having to explain anything. He would forever have the final image stuck in his head; him kissing Alexandra then promising her they would meet up in less than a year the next time.

It very nearly was over a year before they met each other again..

1991

In the summer of 1991 Adam drove back down to Wales, on his own this time. The past year had been busy, Liam and Maggie were trying to function as a dysfunctional family, Adam had finished Uni and was now interning at a law firm and from what he was told Alexandra had moved out of her parents house and was now renting an apartment. When Adam was told this he told her to save her money on rent, he'd drive down to meet her.

The drive was long but time flew by for Adam, the chance to have the love of his life all on his own with no-one around to stop him was the motivation he needed to keep him going through the trip. When he finally arrived in Wales it was early afternoon and Alexandra would still be a college so Adam went to visit his Aunt Jane first, she was happy to see him.

"Adam, god you've gotten taller. How's your parent?"

"They're good. Dad got in a fender-bender a couple months back but he's fine."

"Your mum told me about that. I take it you're here for Alex."

"Yeah, I figured I'd come here until she got home."

"From where? She's in the kitchen right now. It's Saturday."

"Of course, sorry it's been a long trip, I thought it was still Friday. I'll go say hi."

Adam left quickly, true to his aunt's word Alexandra was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich.

"Hey." He spoke up, scaring her only slightly.

"Adam. What, what are you doing here?"

"I thought you were still at college. No matter we'll just head back to yours together then we'll..."

"Babe have you seen my wallet?"

A voice from the side caught their attention. A boy, not much older than Alexandra walked in, he was obviously ripped with ridiculously dyed blonde hair. Blondie walked across the room to Alexandra.

"Hey there. I'm Jesse." Blondie stuck out his hand for Adam to shake.

Adam shook his hand hesitantly. "Adam."

"I know, Alex told me about you. Babe have you seen wallet?"

"No I haven't."

"Well if you see tell me." Jesse kissed Alexandra, right in front of Adam who was trying so hard to hide his anger. When Jesses left Adam grabbed Alexandra and pulled her away from the kitchen counter.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked her in an angry whisper.

"What?"

"That, who is that guy?"

"That's Jesse. He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? What about me, what about us?"

"Us? Adam there is no us, we're not in a relationship."

Adam could feel his heart breaking by the second. "I thought we were. After everything we did together."

"That was nothing Adam."

There it was, the knife wound right to his chest. "Nothing? Lexi we're cousins, cousins don't sleep together."

"Just put that down to me being drunk and horny."

"You weren't drunk last time I was here."

"You're a good fuck what can I say? Really Adam what made you think we had a chance of being an item."

"Well excuse me for being in love with a bitch like you. I can't believe you did this."

"Did what?" Jane's voice alerted the two of them to the fact they weren't alone. The venom in Adam's brain poisoned his mind and he did something he should never have done.

"You're daughter cheated on someone."

"Alex. How could you do such a thing?"

"Like you're one to talk mum, I'm still a bastard."

"You should learn from my mistakes. Who did you cheat on?"

Alexandra's eyes pleaded with Adam but he was too angry for mercy.

"Me. Lexi and I are lovers, or at least I thought we were but she neglected to tell me that she didn't love me like I loved her and just went off on her own."

Jane was stunned by what she heard, her brain ran marathons trying to make sense of it all. "You two, you've... have you?"

"I fucked her Aunt Jane. I've fucked your daughter, my cousin because I was in love with her. We fucked when she visited me and we fucked when I came here. But the heartless bitch just strung me along."

"We never said we were in a relationship."

"We never said we weren't. I've spent two years of my life devoted to you Lexi, every declaration of love I gave you was real. I know you can't feel love but surely you must've known that what I had was genuine."

Lexi couldn't say anything, how could she after hearing that. A fuming Adam turned round and stormed out the house, the calls from Jane and Alexandra fell on deaf ears as he got in his car and drove off. He'd been driving for most of the day and yesterday but he was so angry he didn't feel tired, he just drove home, his head and his heart enraged by Alexandra's betrayal. How could she just toy with his love like that? After everything they've done together, after everything she told him. Was it really his fault, was he so blinded by his love for her that he never saw her true nature.

No. No even if he was blinded she should have made it clear this wasn't going to work. She shouldn't have dragged him along like that.

She was right. She didn't know how to love.

**

It was night when Adam arrived back at his apartment. Quickly he went inside, packed up his belongings -- he had fewer than he expected -- into two suitcases and a backpack and took them down to his car. He was about to drive off when he saw Liam walking towards him.

"What the fuck are you doing Adam?"

"What do you think? I'm leaving. Why are you even here?"

"You're mother called me, after you ran out no-one knew where you'd go so I came here. She told me about you and Alex, I know about you two."

"So what you here to stop me?"

"No, I mean... I don't know Adam. I didn't even expect to find you here. I'm still not sure what to do here, I'm tired, I've got Maggie on my back about Katie."

Looking at his friend Adam felt pity for his friend.

"Hey Liam." Adam threw the keys to his apartment to Liam who caught it before it hit him in the face. "Move in if you want or get back the deposit and sell whatever I left. It's all yours now."

Liam was confused, and a little upset, but he simply nodded and let Adam get back in his car and drive away.

Adam didn't have a destination in mind but he knew where he wanted to go first, the airport. The place was nearly empty when he arrived but still open and accepting passengers. Adam parked his car near the entrance of the airport, leaving the keys inside and calling Liam's house to tell him to pick up the car, it was his along with everything else.

In the Airport Adam went straight for the tired looking women behind the desk, the late time meant there was no queue.

"Hi there. When's the next departure and where's it going?"

The travel women looked at Adam confused but she did a check. "The earliest one is California, 2, 2 and a ½ hours from now."

"I'll buy a ticket for that then. One way."

**

Hopefully the changes have made some difference, at least the dates will match up now. I apologize again and will be grateful for any and all feedback.