Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
411 Followers

"Baby a quickie won't satisfy that hunger you've had since you met me." I thrusted down harder as she wrapped her arms around my back dragging her nails down.

"Damn you really are getting better by the minute."

"Don't go falling in love with me now."

"Like you'd let me." I pulled away and sat up. "Fuck, what are you doing now?"

"Undressing you baby relax." I pulled down her panties and removed the rest of my clothes as she took off her bra. I stayed on my knees and sat back as I pulled her up by both of her hands as she wrapped her legs around me and hooked them at her ankles. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and worked two fingers into her slick pussy as she moaned from pleasure.

"Fuck yea." I pumped in nice and slow to get her to crave more and soon she was working her hips in rhythm with my fingers. She wrapped her arms around my neck working her hips faster and harder onto my fingers and I did the same. I worked a third finger in and she was moaning in pleasure. She leaned back arching her back and thrusting her breast forward and I went for her nipple.

"Yes. Oh fuck that feels so fucking good Toni." I sucked and bit while she kept the motion of her hips. I could see the chaos my fingers were working on creating inside her. Gently stroking that sweet spot within earned an even better moan and offset the motion of her hips. I could tell she was close as she closed her eyes and her mouth formed the prefect O. I let go of her nipple and took the other one into my mouth sucking it in as far as it would go. Her breathing was uneven, holding her breath for a few seconds at a time. Taking my thumb I applied pressure to her clit which was already stiff and awaiting in attention, sending her over the edge. She pulled herself up and into my body digging her nails deeper into my back.

"Damn you're good."

"Worth the wait?" She was sitting on my lap as I held my arms around her waist.

"Every moment baby. Now can I taste that sweet pussy?"

"Only if I can taste you."

"You don't even have to ask."

I let go and she pushed me onto my back, throwing her legs over my head. As she was getting ready I pulled her down and onto my lips. There's something intoxicating about the smell of a woman. It can either be addicting or satisfying. When it came to Sylvia it had become addicting, with Ashley it was satisfying but with every taste it was becoming very inviting making you want more. I was ready to drink the juice of life.

With every lick her body responded, her mouth on me was working at a different pace. She was already sensitive from the first orgasm and apparently she was ready for me to take my time. She would pull up and make me fight to get more of that pussy. Occasionally laughing when I would groan from frustration, but then her moans when I was back at licking her were my turn to laugh. When she would pull away I could see how beautiful her pussy was, wet and begging to be enjoyed.

I was starting to really get worked up when she started working on my clit, sucking and flicking it around between her lips. I was like a puppet controlled with that one little button. When she would suck harder I would lose my thought and when she would lick circles around it I would move my hips. Finally after she sucked it in one more time she pushed me over the edge. I dug my fingers into her ass and I pulled her into my mouth, muffling my moans sending her over the edge as well.

When I felt I was about to recover she pushed two fingers into me and started pumping trying to pull away from my mouth. I let go of her body and she turned herself around. She was working two fingers inside of me as she had the biggest fucking smile.

She brought her lips to mine.

"You taste so fucking good. I wouldn't mind getting another taste but you know you make it difficult to concentrate." She kissed me while she kept her fingers inside I was almost over the edge, when she pulled out.

"Why are you stopping?"

"I told you I wanted more."

She kissed her way down my body lingering at my chest and working her way down my stomach.

I can't remember the last time I let anyone have so much control. I'm gonna blame it on the fact that this is my place and I'm more comfortable.

She was finally at my pussy and she did one long lick. She opened my legs wider and settled right between and smiled again before going in for more. She would work my body making my hips lift to grind into her face. I felt close and placed my hand on the back of her head, not that she needed encouragement.

"Fuck I'm about to cum, don't stop."

She stopped for a few seconds and when I was about to protest she sucked my clit into her mouth while thrusting two fingers inside of me. I lifted myself of the bed and was panting like a bitch in heat, this was amazing. I went right over the edge and came. She made sure to get everything my body had to give.

She came up and I pulled her in for a kiss.

"You have a healthy appetite."

"What can I say, when a pussy tastes that good you just have to have more." I pulled her into me as I kissed her and rolled us over.

"I know exactly what you mean."

We went for a few hours straight and it felt good to have someone who was able to quench my thirst. She was amazing in bed. I had the idea that I didn't mind breaking my rule for her. It was just sex for both of us. We were actually tired afterwards so she laid in bed with me talking for a few minutes. Then my alarm to wake up went off.

"Sorry time for me to go to work."

"Don't apologize we had too much fun for apologies. Mind if I shower before I go?"

"Nah go ahead, you want a ride?"

"It's cool I can get a cab."

"You sure I don't mind. I can drop you off on my way to work."

"Well if you don't mind I guess why not."

She showered while I made coffee and then I showered dressed and we were out the door by 5. Funny thing how normal this seems even though its completely against anything I would ever do. I guess it's different when it's not just some girl from a club and you know each other.

****************************** Miranda

A club on a Friday this ought to be interesting. I haven't been to a club since I was maybe 24. Not to mention that we're going to a gay club, I swear only Autumn gets me into these situations. And what is she going to be doing, I mean she's straight so it's not like she's going to find a girlfriend. I guess I can just go with the flow.

She came over around 8 to help me get ready. She was wearing a black tube dress which barely covered her lady parts on the top and the bottom. I was wondering who was trying to get some, me or her. We settled on a tight royal blue bandage dress with a deep V plunging neckline. It was so tight it added double the sway to my walk.

This place had a nice crowd of girls ranging from 21 to at least 40. All kinds and types femmes, butch, tall, short, thick and thin. We went straight to the bar, if I was really going to do this I needed a drink to start. We both had a shot of patron and downed it with beers. World here I come.

"Hello ladies." She leaned in to hug Autumn.

"Hey Sandy, how are you?" She's an attractive woman and seems happy to see Autumn. Autumn seems just as happy.

"I'm good Autumn, I could have sworn you were off limits to the ladies." I knew it, I'm good.

"I am but my friend isn't. Sandy this is Miranda, Miranda this is Sandy. She works for one of my suppliers, wait, that makes you seem like you sell drugs." Soft hands but firm hand shake.

"Pleasure to meet you Miranda, my friends and I are sitting at a rather large booth if you would like to join us." Full eye contact and acknowledgment, I like.

"Thanks Sandy we would love to." Its a good thing Autumn answered because I'm too nervous to even move.

We walked over to a circular booth in the corner with 3 other ladies already sitting there. Oh dear.

"Miranda?"

"Hey Toni." She stood up to greet me with a tentative handshake. I pulled her in slightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you doing here?"

"The same as you. Miranda these are my friends Ashley and Jada and you've already met Sandy."

"Pleasure to meet you, this is my friend Autumn."

Ashley stepped out and Autumn went in and sat next to Sandy who had switched seats with Jada. I sat next to Autumn and Jada came in after me.

"Excuse us ladies." Ashley and Toni went off to the dance floor. Ashley is very beautiful and young so why would Toni flirt with me. Seems like Toni has more than just a friend with her, no one dances that close with a 'friend' and her hands on her hips inside her shirt. I need to look away.

"How do you and Toni know each other?" Jada said, gorgeous lips and big blue eyes, with a confidence just like Toni, of course they would be friends. She has such nice tanned skin. I wish I tanned that well.

"I teach at her school, she's my student."

"Oh that's awkward." She had a cute laugh.

"Yea beyond awkward."

"Would it be awkward if I asked you to dance?"

"Nope."

"Then will you dance with me?" She had a beautiful smile, radiant.

"I would love to."

She looks slighly taller than Toni and much more feminine. She was at least 5'11" when wearing black stiletto pumps and she had long brown wavy hair that fell to the middle of her back. She was wearing tight jeans and a blue button up shirt that was so tight and only had 3 buttons done, showing of her navel piercing and her beautiful breast.

She led me to the dance floor and we started moving to the beat of the music. She was a great dancer and lots of fun, but every so often I caught myself looking for Toni and every now and then we would make eye contact. Never making it obvious for Jada to notice. After a few songs we went to sit down where Sandy and Autumn were doing their fair share of flirting. Autumn noticed me and asked if I would go with her to get a drink and I did.

"You're officially off limits to Toni's friends." She looked serious.

"What, why?" I was practically pouting, Jada was so sexy and hot.

"We put it together that she's 'the truck driver' and you're 'the professor'. So Jada will probably hear about it by the time we go back and well Sandy already knows."

"Uggh great so I can't have Toni or Jada. I don't like this." I get it code of friendship I would imagine, but why if Toni and I agreed to keep it simple and it's not like I'm their professor.

"Excuse me I'm Valerie and I was wondering if you would like to dance." Mmm she looks good enough to eat. Well since everyone at the booth is off limits I'm sure she is not.

"I'd love to, I'm Miranda."

"Nice to meet you Miranda." I waved to Autumn as she waved back and winked.

She too was a good dancer and I found myself lost, watching her body. She would come in real close and I could feel her body heat around me. Whispering compliments here and there. She was able to dance all sorts of music and kept to the rhythm. She must be good in bed when she can dance like this. How did I ever marry Steven? Finally after about an hour of dancing we took a break at the bar and I noticed Autumn waving to me.

"I have to go, my friend and I came together."

"Thanks for the dance."

"Thank you, you were amazing." She had pulled me in with her hands at my waist so I wrapped mine around her neck.

"Do you think we could do it again some time?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"You're number maybe and a date, tomorrow night if you're not busy."

"I can make room for you." She took out her phone and we exchanged numbers and she kissed me on the cheek, just a good night kiss. I think I can do this.

I left to find Autumn where she was sitting at the table next to Sandy, actually against Sandy as Sandy had her arm wrapped around her. This girl is too much. She's not even bisexual. I mean she can appreciate a woman's body, but that's about it. She tried in college it just wasn't for her.

"You ready or would you like to stay?" I had a smirk she knew what I meant.

"As much fun as we are having I have to work tomorrow morning. Sandy always a pleasure." She turned and kissed her full on the lips. This girl really is too much.

"Pleasures all mine Autumn. It was nice to meet you professor."

"Likewise, are Jada or Toni around to say good bye to."

"Jada's somewhere and Toni left a lil while ago. I'll let them know you said good bye."

"Thank you Sandy."

We left for home and Autumn stayed at my place. She was going to go home but apparently she had actually managed to spend some time dancing with Sandy and was tired. I offered one of the guest rooms but the truth is this house is way to big so she asked if I wanted her to stay in the room with me. I didn't even need to think about it. I had been lonely since Steven had moved out and I no longer had anyone working here, having her in the same bed made me so happy. I'm putting this house on the market tomorrow and going to look for a new place, I can't take the emptiness.

By the time morning rolled around I was ready for whatever the day held for me. I never work weekends so I'm free to do anything.

"Autumn what's proper dating etiquette?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Valerie has my number and I have hers but I probably won't have time to see her during the week. I was thinking of asking her to hang out with me today since you have to work."

"Well you know now a days people text."

"I hadn't heard and how does this text thing work?" I was being sarcastic, I wasn't the most high tech person but I wasn't that slow either.

"You can say 'hey' or 'how are you'"

"I'll give it a try."

"Let me know how it goes, I have to go to work. I'm glad you're getting back into living your life and not just letting it pass you by."

I did just that, I said, 'hey' and she said she had just been thinking of me. I must be kind of unforgettable. We agreed to have lunch and go to the Getty as I wanted to see their newest exhibit. She said she had never been and thought it was a great idea. She came by around 2 and we went to a small restaurant by my house.

Conversation came easy between us and I found out that she was a lawyer for a small firm. She was a junior partner and working on a promotion. I was upfront and honest about the divorce after she noticed the tan line. She was kind of dejected after I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious since I had just ended a ten year relationship. I realized afterward I should have left that part out but I was just trying to be honest. She said it was fine with her.

We went to the Getty and I was really comfortable with her. Every now and then I would grab her hand just because and sometimes she would wrap her arms around me when we were looking at something together. We stayed well into the afternoon and decided to go out for dinner. Since we were already in the area we agreed to go to Geoffrey's. It was night time and the sun was close to setting.

Dinner was amazing somehow it turned to lots of flirting and soft caresses. I like being touched and not taken for granted. I liked that she asked me what I was thinking and that she wanted to get to know me. I liked her and she liked me, it seemed simple enough. I felt myself more and more attracted to her as the night went on and I contemplated whether I wanted her to come home with me. Truth is I don't think I'm ready.

When the moment of truth came around. She kissed me good night and I felt like I was floating. She held my face in her hands and kissed me with a delicate touch but with a want for me. It was as if she was scared to kiss me but needed to have me. I kissed her back. I wanted to taste her and find everything she had to offer. She let go of my face and wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

I finally pulled away considering we were standing at the door.

"Would you like to come in?"

"I do but I don't know if you're ready for me to come in."

"I know that I like kissing you and well we can go from there, if you want?"

"I do like kissing you."

So she bent down and kissed me again. I wanted her I needed her I needed to feel wanted again.

I opened the door and led us in.

*******************************

Toni

Damn that woman can move her hips. I swear if Jada gets into her pants, Ima be so mad. She is soooo .....not mine. She's nothing to me, so it's not like I can tell anyone to back off. Yet here I am with this hot girl, that I know wants to go home with me and I'm thinking of the one woman I have to keep my hands off.

The way she moves her hips, the way she places her hands on her neck, the way her dress rises when she moves. Her legs look so delicate and sexy, how they would look and feel wrapped around me. Fuck, I have to stop, snap out of it Toni!

Think of Ashley she feels good to hold. She moves well, and wants me and she's good at it, good at making me feel good. I can feel her ass on me, her warm skin as I wrap my hands around her waist. I need to forget, I need to feel you again Ashley. I need this.

I turned her around and pulled her in close as I worked my hand down her panties and felt her wet pussy. She looks at me and raises an eyebrow as I trace her lips up and down feeling the heat from her pussy, the slickness of her juices seeping out.

"Let's go I rather be in your bed than dancing with your finger." My bed again I don't know about this. Before I had time to think she pulled me away and I got one last look at Miranda in her blue dress, with that deep neckline, her chest looks so edible. They're begging to be touched and licked. With that dress she sways her hips even more than usual, it's so tight.

I actually almost tripped on my way out because I was staring for so long.

We got to the car and I debated asking if we could go to her place. I didn't have a good excuse as to why I couldn't go to mine. Unfortunately one of the drawbacks of sleeping with someone who knows you, they know at least some bit of your life, such as studio all to myself.

So what's another night of going to my own place and being comfortable. We were off into the dark night and soon we were pulling into my building parking lot. I went around, opened her door and she pushed me up against the car.

"So whose the woman in the blue dress?" She was unbuttoning my shirt as my hands held on to her hips.

"Who?"

"The woman you were watching all night." Her hand went and squeezed my breast.

"Uhhh....A friend." She left my shirt open and pulled me to the elevator as a couple came out. She smiled sweetly and pulled me in.

"Really because if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were fucking her." She pushed me up against the elevator wall as she walked her hands up my shirt, playing with my nipples through my bra it was a little difficult to concentrate. She had a devious look in her eyes, it wasn't even jealousy.

"Nah, aint no fucking, just friends. Now what you and I do, that's fucking." I got a grip of my self turned her around pushed her up against the wall and cupped her pussy with my right hand. Her jeans were barely thick enough to be called jeans and her moan made it clear that she could feel me. Just then the elevator door made a stop and I walked out. "You coming?"

"Not yet but I will be." She pushed herself off the wall and into my body and I wrapped my arms around her kissing her with pure lust and undeniable want. I pulled her up and into my arms as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked with her to my door, our lips never parting, reached in my pocket took my keys and led us in.

I climbed onto the bed on my knees and we laid down. I pulled away just long enough to remove my shirt and pull off my muscle shirt, her hands immediately went to undoing my belt and pants. I reached down and pulled her up and she felt weightless as I removed her shirt and red lace bra, as she removed mine. She was fascinated with my breasts, immediately wrapping her lips around my nipple and teasing the other one mercilessly. I pulled her head in tighter, I needed her to consume all of me. She moaned right into my breast as I worked my hands in her hair.

monamante
monamante
411 Followers