Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

I worked my right hand to her pussy and she was so wet just for me. I traced her lips as I watched her squirm. When I snaked two fingers into her she bit my nipple forcing my hand in further and the harder she bit the further I pushed. My mind was going crazy with lust. I pulled her into my body and caught her lips when her head came up.

"Tony you are one fine ass woman."

"Thank You." I started pumping my fingers inside of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and started riding down on my hand.

"Oh fuck, yes...yes...yes. Fuck me."

As I felt that she was ready to cum I started circling her clit with my thumb. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bit down on my shoulder to muffle her moan, that would leave a mark. It felt good to feel the pain from her bite, it made me feel alive for that one moment I knew she was in a state of euphoria because of me. I laid her down and she was twitching in my arms.

She was a woman who knew how to please and definitely how to be pleased. I knew she wasn't a long term thing but in the meanwhile why not enjoy the benefits. It was definitely a long night of pure unadulterated sex. It was lust and desires that we both wanted filled that we were both more than happy to satisfy.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and a note saying:

Thanks for another good fuck. Call me whenever you want more. Ashley

Well at least she leaves a note, I just make sure to not leave anything behind. Its kind of weird I was half expecting for her to be asleep or something. I guess now I know what it feels like to be on the other side of the bed. I'm not saying that its wrong to be here, I'm just not exactly used to it. I need a shower to get my mind right.

I wonder how Miranda's night ended up, I saw her dancing with some other girl before I left. I wonder if she dates women regularly I mean she was married or is married, divorced? How do I not know, I want to know her, I should invite her out and not offer myself up for dessert this time. I wonder where she lives, what she likes, where she went to school, what matters to her, does she have kids? What the hell is wrong with me, I don't want to know all this stuff about anyone let alone my professor. Shower, I was headed to the shower.

As for my weekend I contemplated calling Ashley to get my mind off Miranda. Miranda kept popping up in my head in her blue dress with her amazing cleavage, sexy walk and those sexy dance moves. However, I didn't because well I didn't want to build any sort of bond or attachment or any resemblance of stability. If we were going to continue this I needed to take back the control. I spent the weekend at my dad's garage and gave him the date for my graduation, he was happy that I was getting a degree. Hell he was excited that I graduated high school, he was ecstatic that I was finishing college.

By the time Monday's class came along I was in need of a Professor Garcia-McCalister fix and let me tell you she didn't disappoint. I came in early and sat in the second seat in the last row closest to the windows. I loved to sit there and be distracted by the snow covered mountains to avoid staring at her gorgeous body while she gave her lectures.

Thinking of the cold snow would help cool me down when I would stare at her gorgeous body for too long. The second seat helped avoid me being too close when she passed out anything. For once she was early, about 20 minutes. I had arrived 10 minutes prior and was working on some homework for my next class, I was also the only one there.

"Hello Toni."

"Professor!" That was higher in pitch than I usually talk, damn it. She was wearing a white skirt suit, with a 2 button blazer and to my eyes nothing but a bra underneath I would guess. Fuck me, she was sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, stunningly beautiful.

"Hmm, so you do know I'm still your teacher, I was wondering after you called me Miranda."

"Sorry," I worked on clearing my throat. "I .....didn't mean to be rude I just didn't think it was appropriate for my friends to know you were my professor and make anything awkward." She had me wrapped around her little finger and was playing with me like a cat and with a mouse. She sat at the front edge of her desk, with her hands resting on the desk next to her, her breasts pushed outward and her leg crossed. Swinging her foot back and forth as her red heel dangled off her toes. I was feeling hot and after a long silence she spoke again.

"Are you okay Toni?" I gave her just enough time to force her off balance. My turn baby, this game is and always will be mine. I walked over to her and stood in front of her, she was stunned but did not let on too much. I adjusted her necklace, anyone who may have walked in would have thought we looked inappropriate, especially considering I'm clearly a lesbian. I picked up her necklace from between her breast and turned it slowly to take the clasp to the back of her neck, allowing the back of my knuckles to brush against her skin lightly. I felt and heard her exhale slightly and pulled in close to her ear when I was done.

"I'm better now." I gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek and walked out the door. I needed to give us both space. I considered looking at her but I could feel her frustration from a mile away. I don't know who she was dressed so seductively for, but I was sure as hell going to think it was because of me.

I went back in 2 minutes before class started, walked right behind a student she was speaking to. I had noticed she looked at me as soon as I had walked in the room and casually went back to her conversation.

"Toni." She called as I walked past her. The other student went to their seat.

I turned back with a mischievous smile, I had put my hood on outside, I know what adds to my charm.

"Yes, professor." I walked back in front of her as she came around her desk. She handed me some sort of fabric that felt slightly damp.

"You forgot this."

I looked down and for the first time in a long time I felt like I might have been about to blush thank goodness for the hood.

"Thank You. I was wondering how to get it from you." I said with a huge smile. It was her white lace thong.

I have no idea what happened in class but I could tell that she too was not on her A game, simply because we would always flirt throughout the class. Nothing obvious to anyone else. Today I stared out the window with her thong in my hand playing with it and every now and then she would look at me and look away quickly. By the end of class I wanted to just make love to her in her office, on that desk, anywhere it didn't matter where as long as it was with her, but I knew that wouldn't happen. Wait, have sex not make love, right have sex with.

I left class as quickly as possible and washed my face in the bathroom. I have a meeting with her tomorrow, God I hope I have more self-control.

I was early and waited for her session with the other student to end. He walked out around 11:35 and I knocked. Self-control Toni, for the love of all things that are holy, have some self-control.

"Come in Toni." I walked in and smiled as she looked up at me. I had never seen her in glasses she looked like the sexy librarian. "Have a seat." She seemed cheerful.

"You usually wear contacts?"

"Yea I didn't realize I was out when I threw out my last pair last night." She seemed normal as if nothing had happened.

"The glasses add to your beauty." What the hell, where did that come from? She's beautiful when she blushes. At least it is true I just hope she doesn't get bothered by it considering what happened yesterday. I smiled shyly and looked away, I was now officially nervous and this is not something that usually happens to me.

"Thank you. So what can I do for you Toni?" Sleep with me, I love how she says my name.

"I have my first draft for my final paper."

"Let's get started."

Two hours flew by and again I was late to work. However these two hours were much different from the first. This time there was much more sexual tension between us but it seemed we were both trying to avoid letting anything happen. She took a seat in the chair next to me in front of her desk. Occasionally her skirt would rise and I would look at her skin, delicate and begging to be caressed. A few times our hands would touch and I would linger a little too long.

We spent half the time on my paper and the other half talking about ourselves. She sat next to me while we talked laughing and genuinely having fun together. Being in her company was enough to make you smile. She was a completely different person from the one I met so many weeks ago, she was genuinely kind. I was able to see the woman within, beyond the facade.

Miranda didn't have kids and she grew up in Silver Lake. Now she's selling her Beverly Hills mansion and buying a place across from the Silver Lake Reservoir. How do I know this, well we started talking about ourselves and she wanted to get to know me and before I even realized it she had me opening up and talking to her like she was one of my friends from childhood.

I asked about the girl from the club and she said she figured they may be dating but she wasn't sure. Explaining that she's not looking for anything serious, after the divorce. She then asked about Ashley and I felt oh so compelled to tell her the truth the whole truth. Don't ask me why but she provided a comfort zone when talking to her that I felt like just telling her everything. I told her we were sleeping together but this was a first for me and so I wasn't sure what we were. But I also explained that I don't do relationships almost telling her the part of the Syl story from high school slip.

There was definitely some flirting going on. I think in the classroom we both know that there is a danger in getting caught as well as the fact that eventually there will be other students there. In her office we were both fully aware of the fact that it was just the two of us and there were no tangible boundaries. If one of us pushed too far the other would have to stop it and the question became did either of us have the will power to stop it.

Finally the deal breaker for me was when she said her back hurt and so she turned to lean on the edge of her desk. I could see the seam of her garter belt underneath her tight skirt. My mind started racing with images of her on a bed with only a bra, a garter belt, and stockings.

That just sent me into many ideas and I can honestly say the room became much hotter. Finally she just pushed herself up and sat on her desk again crossing her leg, all I wanted was to remove each stocking one by one and kiss my way from her toes to her pussy. Damn it I was lost in sexual desires. Of course I was the one who couldn't resist the tease, I was the one who pushed our boundaries.

When she had her leg crossed I smirked because a part of me knew she was teasing me. I leaned forward and ran the back of my index finger up along her calf muscle to the top of her stocking. This caused her to stop talking all together and just watch my finger. I traced from the front to the back and all around. Then I went back down her calf with my whole hand and took of her shoe.

"Toni, what are you doing?" I caressed her foot again with only the back of my hand.

"Seeing how far I can go until you stop me." I uncrossed her leg and stood up in front of her.

"You know I won't stop you, so the question is how far do you want to go?" I leaned into her, thinking she would go backwards but she didn't move back. My body was between her legs and pressed up against her chest now, she brought her hands to my chest closer to my neck and I kissed her right on her neck.

"Miranda you're the professor you have to set the example."

"Well then... Toni.... you should probably take a seat." I couldn't help but smile. It wasn't loud or forceful it was barely a whisper but I knew I had to respect it whether or not I thought she meant it.

"Yes Ma'am." I could hear her groan when I pulled away, putting her shoe back on.

Our conversation continued on to lighter topics such as the music playing in her office.

She had Incubus playing from a small sound system, where her Ipod was attached. She had all the albums as the songs played randomly. Incubus was my favorite band but I didn't mention it, I didn't want her to think I was some lovesick kid who was infatuated with her. Which I clearly am not... I think.

There's an Incubus concert coming up, I wondered, if maybe just maybe she would want to go with me. I could invite Ashley, but then that would make whatever we're doing a lot like dating and I don't want or need that right now. Miranda does owe me a favor according to her and I doubt it would get her fired. Would she be up for a concert, she's not exactly old or anything. She's probably a few years older than me but who doesn't want to go to a concert of a band they play in their office.

"Hey Miranda can I ask for that favor?"
 "Sure just remember as long as it doesn't get me fired." She smiled.

"Well...you see...there's...um..." Fuck get a hold of yourself Toni it's a concert not a date, quick and easy. I had my hands in my pocket.

"There's an Incubus concert coming up and well I didn't want to go alone so I was wondering if you would like to come with me? My friends aren't into their music and I have an extra ticket."

Her silence worried me but I knew she was thinking over the whole situation.

"I promise to be nice and behave myself. Please."

"Behave how?" She wanted to flirt but knew I wasn't one to stand down. I took her gesture of kindness and answered honestly. Take it slow and remember who you are Toni, low and slow keep your composure kid.

"Keep my hands to myself and watch my mouth before I talk." I looked down while I spoke, averting her eyes.

"I'll go if you let me pay for the ticket."

"No the favor includes the ticket, you can buy me beer or a shirt or a souvenir or something."

"Deal."

"You'll come?" That was too anxious, relax.

"Sure, you'll pick me up?"

"I don't see why not." She had a huge smile.

"Deal."

"Thanks I appreciate it." I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek more out of reaction to thank her than anything else. I think I lingered to long.

Then I got the dreaded call from work that I was late.

I ran out of there and barely said good bye as I ran out. I contemplated another kiss on the cheek but thought it may have been pushing it too much.

******************************* Miranda

God, her kisses make me all tingly and she doesn't even touch my lips. She was so excited when she was asking, I've never seen her so nervous. I'm glad she's not always so in control, I was beginning to wonder. I mean she is super hot and sexy and handsome.

It was so nice talking to her I haven't talked to anyone like that in such a long time. I mean Autumn knows my whole life story but with her she was interested in who I was. She listened attentively and asked questions. She's mature for her age and just ... amazing.

She's right though I should set the example, how did I allow her to get me so rattled. That's just it Toni has this spell on me that whenever she's around me I have no self control and let myself go to my desires.

I forgot to ask about the concert date. Should I tell Val about this, nah, I mean were not serious or dating and I wouldn't expect her to tell me whenever she goes out with someone else. Hmmm, I do want to see her again though, I should invite her to dinner.

I went to the one person I could count on to know everything about being social, Autumn. I asked her about dating etiquette and calling someone. She said her usual answer, text her. It seems like the new dating world is too technological. I went with her advice. I asked her to dinner, and she asked if I wanted to go dancing afterwards, which sounded great to me.

The week went by fairly slow because I was so nervous about my dinner date. I picked up Valerie at 8 and she looked beautiful. I wanted to get her in bed by the end of the night and just have my way with her body. I needed to remember what is was like to be with a woman. I sound like a horny teenager, but then again I've felt like that a lot lately.

At the restaurant we talked and got to know a little bit more about each other and I asked if she was seeing anyone else, not considering that she would ask me right back.

She said she wasn't and I responded the same. I mean Toni and I are not seeing each other in that way, we're just acquaintances. She seemed pleased by my answer and we were off to the club.

At the club I was getting so turned on, by all the beautiful women dancing all around me, their bodies bumping against mine. Valerie was having her way with me. She knew how to dance and was good at making me follow her lead. An hour later I was so turned on when she kissed me I thought I would melt from the heat within my body. Dancing with her was like our bodies were moving to the beat, dancing to different songs.

She kissed me again and asked if I wanted to go back to her place and I agreed. What we were going to do I don't know, but since last time at my place we just had coffee and talked for a bit I thought, hoped that we could go further tonight.

She led me to her bedroom and she sat me in her chair facing her bed. Nothing was spoken, she undressed for me and for my eyes only. Revealing her succulent breast, encased in a light blue bra with black satin corset accents. I felt my hands fidgeting wondering what I was supposed to be doing. I knew where this was going but she wanted me to watch.

I watched as she removed her jeans and worked them over her hips and down her thighs. Then a matching set of light blue satin corset style accented panties made an appearance, it was the perfect contrast with her light almond skin. Accentuating that one part of her body I wanted to touch and taste. I wanted to stand and straddle her but I remained in the chair and started to touch my breast over my silk blouse. She stepped out of her jeans never even having to take off her heels, what a pro. A woman in lingerie and heels was definitely a plus, because you know that they are dressed up just for you. She took the time to get dressed for me and what she thought would tease and entice me.

Finally she sat at the edge of the bed and motioned for me to come over. My pussy was now throbbing from the show she had just put on for me. She reached up and undid the buttons on my blouse as I stroked her face, feeling the velvety skin under my fingertips. She was delicate and smooth. I put my hands back as she removed my shirt. Leaving her hands behind me and undoing the zipper on my skirt, pulling it over my hips. I was wearing only my garters and stockings, no undies tonight. I wanted this. I wanted her. I wanted her to take me like no one had before I wanted to cum on her.

I was sex deprived and needed to be pleased.

I stepped out of the skirt and straddled her body as she caressed my curves. I felt her shudder at the touch of my thighs next to hers. I reached behind her and unstrapped her bra and revealed those delicious breast that had been in hiding. I pulled back just a bit and took a pink little nipple into my mouth, sucking like I was starving and needed the nutrition. I had wanted this for so long, I needed to feel a woman's heat on my body. Truth be told I had wanted it to be Toni, but for now that wasn't an option. Maybe it was an option I felt I couldn't take.

She slid her hands to my back and sliding into my panties kneading my backside, gently at first, soon it was much harder pulling me into her making my pussy press into her stomach. I moaned into her breast, feeling my clit being stimulated.

I pushed her back onto the bed and traced her breast with my fingers while I sucked at her nipple going back and forth, making sure neither one felt neglected. She was looking away, her body twitching under the touch of my fingers, her body thrusting against me. Her hips looking for the stimulation she needed to get off. But I was busy exploring her body looking for the spots that made her moan I was drunk with power teasing this woman. Making her want me needing me to get her off.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers