Somebody's Got To Do It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand found its way to her public bone and I began to rub circles around it until I moved lower and pulled the top of her cleft upwards. With one finger, I tapped at her clit and she responded by increasing her speed and pushing herself into my hand. She whispered in my ear, her gravelly voice shaking, "Oh fuck...you fuck me so good...fuck me so gooooood...ungh...now...don-don-don't stop."

I pulled at her lips and pressed my finger against her clit. Her orgasm took over with her squeezing, shaking, and bearing down on me until she popped. I spread her lips apart as wide as I could and let her rub her clit against my trimmed pubes. My cock was drenched in her sauce and I believed she even squirted.

We sat clutching each other until she calmed down. I lifted her up and off me. I went straight for her pussy and licked and bathed it clean. Then I stood up and started to get dressed.

"But you haven't come yet?"

"Who says the night is over? Just a change of venue, that's all. It's getting a little nippy out here." I tweaked a nipple and she giggled.

"That was amazing, Ray. I was lost in it."

"Let me ask you, when you came, did you squirt?"

"Yes. Now that you mention it, I thought I was peeing and too embarrassed to say something, and also cumming...yeah, maybe."

"Yeah, you did. It wasn't pee. It felt great from my side."

"I never did that before. I guess I can cross that off my list now."

We walked out of the shack and headed back to the restaurant. We both noticed a couple sitting on a dune just behind the shack.

"Elaine, do you suppose they heard us?"

"Heard us? I hope they saw us! We gave them a lesson in quality animal sex!"

"Gourmet."

We got to my car and I asked her if she wanted to go back to my house.

"No, how 'bout we go back to my place. Just follow me."

I followed her car into the village, made a right, a left, a right and into a long, gated driveway. Before me was a large stone mansion. I parked behind her under the porte cochere.

"This is your place? Amazing! Impressive."

"My parent's. They live in Jupiter Beach, Florida and haven't been back here for ten years. I've lived here part-time and from time to time, they had guests and parties. But mostly, it was so my father could make deals on the golf course. Now, they let me live here while I run my store."

"So this is where Gabby lived. Hah. She would never take me back to her place. She called it her 'sanctuary'.

We walked inside the very grand foyer and I stood transfixed staring at the art work. This was the Antiques Roadshow dream. My eye caught a William Merritt Chase and a Childe Hassam. You could say that I was impressed. Elaine pulled me out of my daze and began to drag me through the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the television room, and into the bedroom wing.

"This place is like a maze. I could look at the art for hours. It's a museum."

"But it's not like a mortuary. During the day, this place is lit up by the sun and the view is sensational. I have lots of friends drop by." She looked around and without a note of boastfulness, said, "Not a bad crib for paying no bills and having weekly maid service, I'd say. I'm pretty lucky."

By now, we were in the Master Bedroom, a huge space with a fireplace, an eighty-inch television and a king-sized bed. "If this room had a kitchen, you could never leave."

"Sometimes. I just lay in bed for hours, especially when it rains."

She was slowly disrobing. I followed suit. She pulled me into the bathroom and turned to the 8' x 10' room she called 'the shower'. Under the stream of the warm jets, we washed each other tenderly. When I started to caress her, she pulled away and turned off the water. Handing me a towel, she said, "I'm in charge now. Follow me."

I walked back into the bedroom and she waved toward the bed. "Climb in. Let's rock each others world."

"That's pretty ambitious. Why not just aim for world-shaking pleasure?"

"That's funny," she said, lying on top of me. "You've rocked my world twice now so I don't doubt you'll do it again. Now if only my skills can do you right? Teach me something new."

I was in a dreamland, a paradise. Having a women say that to me was a hell of an ego-feed and my little head picked up the thought. My bone was now boning her crotch.

"I want to make out with you first. I want to sharpen my skills," she said.

I placed my arm around her back and pulled her to me. We began to swap spit immediately. Her lips were full and the way they pressed against my face, I could feel her desire mixed with playfulness as well as need.

"Do I kiss well? My boyfriend once told me that I was a lousy kisser."

"Fuck him. He was a moron. You kiss great. What did he know?"

"Mmmm. I like you more and more." Her mouth enveloped mine and within a few minutes, our tongues danced. We began to writhe a bit. She kissed around my face and nibbled on my ear. I sucked her tongue deeper. Her nipples against my chest were hard and leaving indentations, I swear. I began to kiss her neck and she mine. The heat was certainly rising. Our hands were alternating between rubbing, massaging and grabbing.

We began to kiss each other all around our bodies. I frenched her cleavage. She frenched my nipple, pulling at it with her lips. We rolled around never letting our lips leave our bodies. She slid around and began to kiss and suck my ass cheeks. I licked and sucked behind her knee. The sounds of our sex was becoming louder.

Her pussy was soaking. It was like the kisses on her lips traveled down to her other set of lips. I took two swipes with my tongue and tasted her tart rubyfruit. Exquisite. They seemed to kiss me back.

I got between her legs and lifted one up, pulling it to her shoulder. Then I slid my cock into her honey. "Oof", she said. I slowly began to stroke up and back. I picked up her other leg and motioned to her that I wanted to raise that leg, too. I held her butt and lifted her. Now, her vagina was squeezed upward, her vulva compressed. It looked so sweet, I lapped at it again. And again. Then I slid back in. She felt tighter, her inner walls adhering to my cock. We slowly began a measured rocking, nice and slow and deep. Every now and then, I would lean on her ass and push in to get a little deeper. I could feel her push back and tense up with each push. We kept this up for about ten minutes when her legs got tired. I set them down on the bed and spread her legs. Sliding back in, I just stayed in her and didn't move. We used our inner muscles to fuck.

Soon, our rhythm started again but this time, our need was greater. Little movements turned to more vigorous pounding. I would pull back a few inches and she would slam back at me. She would pull back from me and hold her while I slammed into her. We began to buck against each other while maintaining a measured pace. It was extraordinary. Even a simple position in which to have intercourse can become wild fucking in a heartbeat. This wasn't wild fucking though, this was wild and emotional fucking.

Elaine began to make little noises and I knew she was getting close. She picked up the pace and squeezed my cock. That was my signal to begin long strokes and deep thrusting. I began to kiss her again but this time the intensity burned. Horizontally above her and vertically in her, we rocked attempting to reach a third plane. I knew I couldn't keep it up much longer as my balls began their telltale signs of an approaching orgasm. Fortunately, I did not need to hold my orgasm back because Elaine was gushing with sweet, sweet nectar.

She began to make guttural noises as we held each other tight, mouth to mouth. She began to thrash but I held her down and continued my measured strokes. She cried out and her hips started to bounce against me quickly. I held on without losing my beat. She was making gurgling sounds now as I drove in. Long and deep. Long and deep. Long and deep. That mantra played in my head.

Suddenly, she was cumming. She cried out as her body reverberated. She was pushing her pussy up and swallowing as much of me that she could. I could not hold out any longer and I began to spray her bowels. Both of us stiffened as volley after volley shot from my cock. The warmth of her liquid enveloping me felt like the tide coming in. She was crying out with a combination of joy and satisfaction. Our orgasm peaked and then descended as we stayed horizontal, bathed in sweat.

We lay like this for maybe ten minutes when she rolled me off her. Looking at me with admiration, I felt very good. She smiled and caressed my face. "Even straight, everyday fucking is special with you. That was such a good orgasm, right down to my toes. But I felt something extra there, I don't know, it was a very emotional cum. I feel so good now."

"Even a good-old fuck can be be special. I felt it, too. We were in the same zone."

We stayed like that for a while, moon-eyed and silent. Finally, she said, "So tell me what I expect from our date with your nurse friend next week."

I told her what I was told and let her fill in the blanks. "So, you and her friend are really going to suck each others cock? That is something I really, really want to see. I have lots of gay friends and like, I've seen them kiss and all, but actually sucking cock? Oh my God, I'll be jerking off to that image all week. Will you fuck him, too?"

"I don't know. Maybe, we'll see."

"Do you think that there is a possibility for some lesbian action?"

"I assume that you two won't be able to keep your hands off each other."

"Oh goody. I can't wait. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone."

"I have a feeling you'll do more than that."

"Oh, God, Ray. You are the best. I can't wait to brag to Gabby."

"Well, don't leave out anything. But listen, Gabby never got the full Ray. I mean , we played and had a few threesomes but it was never great from my side. She was always too removed form the moment, like she was an observer. It was the actress in her, studying people. Now you, my dear, on the other hand..." I turned in the big bed and shoved my face into her cunt. She sighed and took the head of my cock in her mouth licking off her juices.

"Oh, man...you are the best." My cock stood proud in her mouth.

To be continued...

12