Somebody's Got To Do It Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat in the water, there was small talk as eyes wandered around the other bodies. I decided to get things rolling. "So we have two people here who want to investigate some fantasies. Consider this a sexual workshop. Everything is up for grabs, so to speak, except pain, humiliation or just plain disgusting. Now Elaine, tell us about your curiosities."

Elaine sat up, her breasts floating on the surface of the water. "With you, I've explored a lot and it's been great, but I want to feel the soft touch of a woman. I fooled around in college a little but it never progressed to the point where my curiosity was satisfied. That's what I'd like to do today. Satisfy my curiosities and desires."

"Eric?"

He took a deep breath. "My wife and I have a pretty good sex life but I'd guess you would call it "plain vanilla." She has no curiosity about anything sexual. But I do. I've seen you down at Piper's Point Beach, Ray, and I've watched the other people hook up in the dunes but I've never felt secure enough to participate there. Someone might see me and I have too much at stake." (Hmmm. I thought of his Bentley.) "But, I feel secure enough here to try some things and not feel nervous. Rose told me that you were 'good people' and very discreet."

"That's good. Our lips are collectively sealed. We all want to help you two achieve these dreams. Here, there's no judgement and –"

"Can I say something, Ray?" Rose piped up. "You two can rest easy with us. Ray and I have been lovers for a few years so we can guide you. Elaine, I can't wait to get my hands on you. You are really turning me on." She reached over and caressed Elaine's nipple, which was accompanied by a sigh. "Just so you know, Eric and I aren't lovers. We might have "bumped" into each other once or twice but it was a long time ago. We are confidants and we know each others secrets and desires. One thing I want to see is for Eric to suck you off and for you to come in his mouth. Will you do that for me, Eric. I will give you a treat. As for me, I want to explore double penetration." Elaine nodded in agreement.

"Eric, let's talk about you a minute. Tell me about your fantasy."

"Basically, it's oral. I really want to feel a cock in my mouth. I want to feel it cum. I want to know what that's like. I'm super-curious, you might say. It's all about the cock to me. But I never...would never take that step. I'm too nervous that I might get caught, that someone might find out and that my practice would be ruined. Rose suggested you were very discreet so I agreed. I'm glad I know you both and I'm feeling secure and very horny and..."

He paused. "And what, Eric?"

Eric responded, "And...Rosie, I've never seen you fully naked before and you are devastating. Both of you ladies are so hot."

"Thanks, Eric. I'm glad you like. Please stand up," Rose said.

He lifted his frame and was standing in front of the three of us. His dick was hard and pointing straight out.

"Beautiful." Rose caressed his dick. Elaine added her hand. I reached over and three hands caressed him.

"I want that inside me today, Eric." Elaine was practically drooling. "Today's the day."

I stood up next to him. I rubbed our penises together as the women stared. I took his hand and placed it over my cock. He gingerly stroked it. I began to scratch his chest and tweak a nipple. The girls were locked on us. I sat down on the coping with my legs dangling. Eric sat down and began to inspect my equipment. He lifted the shaft in his palm and with his other hand he rolled by balls in his hand. He placed his thumb and forefinger around its girth and stroked it several times. He looked at the vein on the underside and traced it with his fingernail. Finally, he stuck out his tongue and licked the bead of pre-cum on the pee slit.

"Oh...how cool...," said my Nursey. I looked over at her and she was beaming. Elaine was caressing her left breast and the other hand was in the water. In fact, I noticed that both Elaine and Rose's hands were under water. I pushed Eric back and got out of the tub. I lay down on the mat next to the tub. Eric got out of the tub to join me. I pulled him down so that we were beside each other, head to toe. I positioned us so that the ladies would have a maximum view.

"Do what I do, Eric. Imitate me."

We spent a few minutes running our hands over each other, sometimes rough and overtly masculine and other times, soft and tender. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on the meatus. Eric did likewise and I heard the girls murmuring. We were in a slow sixty-nine. Eric was gently devouring me. I ran a finger up his dick, around his balls and along his taint. When my finger circled his anus, he flexed at the welcome intrusion and did the same to me only I squeezed my sphincter and pulled him in. I heard moans coming from the tub.

Eric had a great cock. It was long and large, enough for me to get my lips around, enough to have the soft head push against my throat. I opened up and let him slide in. I squeezed his buttocks as he slide out. I did this a couple of times and then pulled back. Eric tried it but had some problems gagging on it. Eventually, by taking less in, he found his rhythm.

"Relax your throat. Suck just under the head. Yes, just like that. That feels good."

I pulled on his cock and allowed him to concentrate on me. And he did. Like a baby to a bottle. I noticed that the girls were out of the tub and next to us on the mat. Elaine's hands were all over Rose but Rose was slowing her pace. She was intently watching Eric. Slowly she ran her hands along his body. And then Elaine joined her, it was Eric's experience that they intended to make memorable.

"Eric, do you like it?" Rosie asked.

Eric was busy. He nodded his head at her. She increased his confidence and he was now bobbing his head up and down. He seemed to be enjoying this as his hands were all over me and his mouth was lapping away enthusiastically. He also seemed to like Rose's eyes on him watching, perhaps he felt validated.

"So beautiful..." she murmured.

I rolled over Eric and began to seriously fuck his mouth. Eric adjusted and relaxed his throat. For a first time cocksucker, he was doing a marvelous job.

"Yeah, that's right. Suck it in. You keep that up, Eric, you'll get a mouthful. Oh, that's good. Suck that cock. You like that."

I looked at the girls and they were riveted. I put on a show for them. I leaned down and took Eric back in my mouth. I licked around the head and sucked down the shaft. On my upstroke, I licked around the head. Eric and I were in orgasm mode and began to rock back and forth. I felt his penis firm up and grow even more. He began to shake as his cock began to throb. Suddenly, a shot of cum hit my palate. Then another. He tasted good, sweet and a little salty; he must have a good diet. I swallowed most of it and let the rest roll around my mouth. I slowly milked his cum. Eric never stopped cumming and never stopped sucking me. I felt my cum rising, that telltale sensation tickling my testicles. "Yes, Eric, here it cums." I began to spray his throat as he eagerly sucked it in and let me tell you, it was a big load. He took it all, moaning for more. Finally, I peaked but Eric was still sucking, he could get enough. I withdrew and rolled off to the side, panting from the fevered action, my cock slowly getting soft.

"So, how was your first blowjob, Eric?"

He was still coming down. "It was great, Ray. It was like I've fantasized. Your cum was very tasty. Different. I know that I'll do this again. Did you like it?"

"Yes. Very much. It was a very tender blow job, you were really into it. Always get into it or if you don't, get off it."

Rose spoke, "Oh, Eric, I'm so glad I watched you enjoy that. You've crossed a threshold. And now I promised you..." She moved over to Eric and stood over him, her pudenda hanging over him. "You've wanted this for a long time," spreading her pussy wide for him.

She slowly lowered herself to Eric's mouth and sat on his face. Even with a mouthful of twat, you could see him smiling. I moved next to Elaine and held her. She watched as Rose slid her crotch back and forth from ass to clit. She leaned down and took his flaccid cock in her mouth, cleaning him and tasting his residual cum. After about ten minutes, she slowly rolled off.

"Thank you, Rose. That was delicious."

"You have a great tongue, Doc. But now, we have to pleasure Elaine. Move over, boys. Elaine, stand up, please."

Elaine stood. Her full breasts and firm, she was evidently turned on as her nipples were popping up. Then she turned her back to us and bent over, displaying her moist holes. I heard Nursey breathe in. Elaine then turned around. She freshly shaved and her mound looked to be molded from the Venus de Milo.

"Beautiful. Now, boys make room. Elaine, come sit in front of me." Eric scooted over next to me as Elaine sat down. Rose placed Elaine's leg over her own and pressed their vaginas together. Rose leaned in and gave her an expressive kiss and within moments, they were dueling tongues. "Now Elaine, you do what I do."

Elaine slid her hands down Elaine's chest and caressed her breasts. Elaine did the same. Quietly, with eyes closed, they traced their bodies until Elaine leaned down a licked one breast. Taking the nipple between her lips, she began to make love to it. Rosie leaned back and relished the pleasure she was getting. Elaine had both breasts now and seemed to be transported.

I haven't mentioned that Rosie is black, or rather a light mocha, because I saw no need to tell you. She is a fine lover with a delicious body and a sharp mind. But looking at these two women making love, I was struck by the color contrast and it seemed like both black and white were melding and meshing.

Rosie stretched out and gestured to Elaine to do likewise. There, they entwined, rubbing against each other. She began to move down Rose's body with her hands and then her mouth. She kissed Rose's navel while her hands moved lower. She scratched Rose's curly patch of pubic hair and moved it over Rose's dripping vagina, feeling it squish. Her head moved lower until she was inspecting it. Her fingers spread it apart and Rose's hole opened up, her clit rising against the hood. With one long swipe of her tongue, she licked her first pussy. She turned and smiled at me. She slowly moved her tongue in the canal and sucked Rose's juices.

"You like that, baby?" asked Rose. "You like how my pussy tastes?"

"Mmmm. Yes." Rose moved around so they were in sixty-nine. She devoured Elaine's cunt. She was much less delicate than Elaine, which only made Elaine more demonstrative. These two were loving it. Meanwhile, Eric had one hand on my dick and was stroking it back to stiffy state. He wanted a repeat performance. He leaned down and took it between his lips, this time giving me a sensual, less urgent, blowjob.

"Do it, girl. Eat my pussy...all of it." They were writhing into each others body. Elaine placed her hands on Rose's butt and pulled her in. "Oh, now you've got it. Lick my cunt. Lick it. You're making me drip." Rose dipped her head back into Elaine's mound and proceeded to swipe Elaine's clit with a fast side-to-side lashing. Elaine did the same. The women were thrashing about, heads buried in their cores. Fingers were wildly finding holes to slip into.

Eric was hesitant at first, giving little baby kisses and licks to my cock as he watched the women. As he discovered more and more of my cock, he took to it enthusiastically, rubbing the head with his face. It felt nice as he took his time surveying my topography. I pulled him off my cock and moved. "Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes, very much. Put it in."

The women heard this and stopped what they were doing. "Mmmm. I want to watch this."

Eric got on all fours and spread his ass for me. I spit on his pucker and started to massage it in. I poked into his hole and he was closed up and tight.

"Push back against me, Eric...like you're taking a dump. Yeah, that's right." My finger popped in past the sphincter and I moved it around, stretching the hole. "How does that feel?"

"Good. Different but good."

I pushed my finger in further and held it there. After a few moments for him to become comfortable, I spit again and added a second finger. "Oooph," he gasped.

"This is cool," said Elaine as she reached over and began to stroke me. I was stiff in a few strokes. I started to add a third finger but Eric had got the hang of it and he was sucking my fingers in. When I was satisfied that Eric was okay with this, I mounted him.

"Ladies, would you do the honors?"

With a huge smile on her face, Nursey took my battering ram and placed it next on Eric's asshole. "Push back at me." With a distinct pop, my helmet entered and I held it there.

Eric was starting to pant. "Okay," he said, "more."

"Ladies, would you please spit on my cock?" They spit into their hands and rubbed them along my shaft as I slowly slid it. He was very tight but I managed to get it a little more than halfway when I stopped again to let him catch his breath. I was slowly sliding in and out and he responded by pushing his ass against me. I slid further until I was ball deep. I must have touched his prostate because he immediately got hard. "Ladies, would you be so kind as to lick Eric's dick? Let's give him the whole experience."

They got down on either side of him and began to slide their tongues along the length of his shaft. He groaned. I was picking up speed and sawing his ass. "Come in me, Ray. I want to feel it." He was leaking cum as the girls lapped. I was fucking him deep. I loved the feeling of my balls slapping against his ass. Adding to this pleasure was that the girls were fondling my marbles. I was starting to cum. His tight ring squeezed and pulled at me. I tried to hold back but it was not possible. I began to shoot missiles into his bowels, spraying the walls. I could feel my warm cum envelop my shaft. I wallowed in this sensation until he sneezed and squeezed me.

"Oh, God...oh, God...I...oh, God." He sneezed again and I thought his pucker was going to push me out but the opposite happened. He then erupted in a hail of jizz. Elaine and Rose were right there and took turns gobbling his cum. His arms collapsed and he sank down. My cock was still in his ass, dribbling. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I slid out.

"Oh, man, that was something else."

"Did you like it," Nursey inquired.

"Yes, I really did. I felt so full and I had a powerful orgasm. I felt my toes curl and my eyes roll back. Thanks, Ray, Ladies, that was great."

"I'll say. What's with the sneezing?"

"I always do that before I cum. I guess I should have warned you."

"It was a real surprise but it felt great on my side. It's like you were squeezing the cum out of me. I can't wait until we do that again. So, Ladies, did you like what you saw?"

"Oh, yeah." They both replied.

Elaine said, "I really liked the visual of two muscular men, writhing and flexing. That really turned me on."

"You had such a beautiful look on your face, Eric. It felt good to see you so satisfied. I know you've been curious for a long time and I could see you fulfilling your desire. It was very. very erotic. Yes, I liked that a lot."

"I kind of feel really good. But I don't feel like my whole life has changed, I still want to fuck pussy...I still want to fuck my wife. I don't feel like I'm gay...but that was fabulous sex with you, Ray, and with you two watching...it was an exciting experience, much like going on a roller coaster..."

"What?" Rose didn't believe him.

"...not to denigrate the experience...maybe I'm saying it wrong..."

"I know what you mean, Eric. To a certain extent, it was a novelty. I feel the same way when I have man-sex. I don't do it very often and when I do, it's like buying a ticket to DisneyWorld. I also liked feeling your eyes on us, it made it extra...extra..."

"Kinky?" said Rose. "Liked being on display? Did you like putting on a show for us? Made you act more sensual toward each other?"

We agreed. "All that and more. But how about you ladies put on a show for us while we recover? I could you a drink, a piss and a rest, if you don't mind."

"Bring back the bottle."

I got up and headed to the bathroom leaving them sprawled out and talking. I could hear laughter. Soon, things got quiet. When I got back, Eric was on the couch stroking his cock and watching the women, sitting Indian-style across from each other and gently touching each others nipples. He slapped the seat next to him and I settled in for our show.

"Elaine asked if she could eat Rosie again. Obviously, Rosie agreed. They asked that we watch and join in after a while."

"I can handle that," I said grinning wide.

Watching the women sensually caress each other stirred my dick. As Elaine slunk down, Rose sat up, placed her arms behind her for support and spread her legs. Her pink gash was dripping with moisture. Elaine lay prone, her face inches away. Then, with a surprising ferocity, she literally attacked the vagina.

"Whoa, Tiger, slow down! Gentle! Gentle!"

"I'm sorry, Rose, I guess I got a little excited."

"Don't get me wrong, baby, I liked that. I just want you to slow down and to maximize the experience...enjoy it...but build up to that, okay?"

Elaine slowed down and got into Rose's rhythm. Watching her lovingly curl her tongue around Rose's soft folds was stunningly beautiful. Rose's eyes were closed as she directed Elaine in a soft voice. "Oh yeah...that's nice...nice...nice...right there...yes...yes..."

Eric's palm was in my lap idly playing with my cock. Like Elaine, he was exploring; all touching, probing, stroking. I was getting hard again. I was glued to the action in front of me. Rose had stretched back and Elaine was lapping her cunt, all hot and red. She drank the juices flowing out and didn't miss a drop. Rose was sighing as Elaine moaned into her puss. Eric moved his head down and took my cock in his mouth. For the next few minutes, my Nursey and I were smiling at each other, enjoying our practicing students.

Things heated up as Rose spun around. The women were joyously squirming together, faces buried in cunt. The increasing scent was intoxicating. Tine seemed to pass in slow motion. I lifted Eric's head and pointed at Rose's holes staring at us as Elaine sucked on her clit. I motioned to Eric to fill one.

I got up and moved to Rose's head. I slowly slid into Elaine, who was sopping and dripping. When I entered her, she cried out in lust and sucked me in. I looked at Eric, who was doing the same to Rose. He shook his head from side to side as if to say, I can't believe we're doing this!" Slowly, we all got into a rhythm; I would push in, Eric would pull out, Eric would push, I would pull. Slowly. Soon, there were all sorts of animal noises and grunts. But we were in no rush. We were pulsing and throbbing as a group, as only the way a foursome can achieve.

Elaine was starting to cum, I could feel her open up. Grunts and moans fell into the rhythm, percussively enhancing our symphony. Rose buried her face deeper into the folds. She gasped as she was starting to cum, too. I felt my orgasm rising. Eric's eyes were closed in a beatific smile, I could tell he was close, too. All the bouncing seemed to be internal as we were in a tight assemblage of bodies and limbs. Cries of ecstasy and grunts of passion accompanied our rush to release. Elaine was first, rapidly followed by Rose, I think Eric and I started to come at the same time. Frantically, the four of us rocked together. I began to spray Elaine's insides when Rose pulled me out and sucked what remained of my squirting jizz.

"Oh, man," said Eric as he squeezed out his load. Very slowly, we collapsed on the mat, rolling off each other.