Somebody's Got To Do It Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can say that again," said Rose. "That was great. Amazing!"

We lay exhausted and satisfied, a smile on each face. "Oh, wow," said Elaine. "That was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. We all came together! Amazing. I'm sold. Bisex forever!"

We laughed. "You know that saying about once you go black?" said Rose and we cracked up again. We lay there for some time, quite peaceful.

"Okay, anybody for a shower? We've been doing this for almost two hours, what say we take a break?"

The women took off to the bathroom. Eric and I lay in repose for a few minutes until he got between my legs and began to explore my organ again. I was gently amused as he looked at and lifted my cock, inspecting every inch until he took it between his lips. He suckled the entire head and I began to stiffen to my full length. He acted as though my cock was sacred and he worshiped every square inch. My eyes were closed as I let him do me. It seemed like an eternity as he played with his lollipop edging me closer and then backing off...just how I like a blowjob. He began to increase the pressure on his tongue. It surprised me and I opened my eyes to see the women standing with their arms around each other in the door frame, watching intently. Elaine was licking her upper lip.

My cocksucker could wait no more, my cum was in the offing again. When the first drop dribbled out, he pulled away and stroked it near his face. The second drop also squeezed out, he put out his tongue. Then came a volley of projectile semen directly into him. Several more followed covering his nose, his cheek and his chin. He sucked me back in and squeezed out the last drops. "Ahhhhh..," I moaned, "You are one good cocksucker, Eric."

He smiled, "I can't seem to get enough of it. Feeling it throb is exciting. And I like the taste of your cum, too." Rose approached and tenderly kissed him, she really had a lot of affection toward him and their soulful kiss underscored that feeling.

For a couple of hours, we walked around the house naked, sometimes brushing against each other, sometimes caressing a body, little kisses, like that. And every now and then, we would connect and there would be bodies in motion. Each person seemed to push thresholds as they let their imagination go wild. I don't think I have ever had my asshole rimmed so much. Rose got her DP and cum in a squirting deluge. The sex was totally uninhibited, totally casual and about as good as it gets. Time seemed slowed down until Rose announced that they had to be leaving soon.

"Can we do this again sometime?" asked Eric.

"I certainly hope so. I thought this scene was fabulous, totally fabulous."

"Me, too. Rosie, are you good with this?"

"No, I want him. He's mine." She said smiling.

Elaine piped up, "Oh, no. You'll have a fight on your hands."

"Now, now, there's plenty of me to go around for the three of you."

We watched them pull out onto the road. We sat outside on the deck naked and passing a joint. Elaine cuddled up under my arm and placed my hand on her breast. "That was unreal." She paused and digested that last statement. "I mean, who would think that within a few hours, I would fulfill all these fantasies. Just amazing."

"What did you like the best?"

"It's hard to say. Really, I'd say the whole thing. I really liked watching you and Eric. The two of you were really into it. I mean, I thought I was really into cock but I learned a few things. But being a spectator to a live male sex show was incredible. When you guys came and swallowed your loads, I had my first orgasm. And then, when Rose first touched me, I came again."

"And how did you like my Nursey?"

"A very together person. Couldn't you tell I liked her? At first, it was all so new. I was exploring and somewhat removed. But as we fell into it and we got so turned on, it was wonderful. She was so soft and she knew exactly the right buttons to push. I think the texture of her vagina turned me up a few notches. Her vaginal lips and walls were so responsive...and juicy...and so surprisingly sweet. My God, I loved her taste and scent. It was such a turn-on. When she came, she squirted a little and washed my face. That was kind of a surprise but a good surprise. Yeah, so it was all good. There was nothing I didn't like, I'm so glad I did it. I feel like it opened me up. I feel proud of myself for having done it. I sort of feel like a fully operational sex machine now!"

We laughed. "Yeah, all cylinders working."

"Absolutely. I liked Rose. I saw a different side of her. She is a capital-N Nurse, full of compassion and soul, she really puts herself into bringing you satisfaction. She was a wonderful for a first time experience. And although she will deny it, she really loves Eric. But tell me about your blowjob. Did it look as good as the look on your face? What was his technique like? What could I learn from him?"

"You could learn nothing. Your technique is just fine, he could learn some tips from you. But breaking in a newbie is always fun. Eric knew what he was doing. After years and years of curiosity and desire and reading about it and watching porn, he knew what he wanted and how to go about getting it. He hardly needed instruction. He got better as he got more comfortable and began to get into it. I would say that the last oral he gave me was a perfect dessert. He put his emotions into it and got lost in my cock and he really relished it. All in all, I'd say it was a great afternoon. Do you agree?"

"Yeah, I'd agree. This was an education. And the thing is, I feel better about myself for having done it. I was a little nervous about that but when she touched me, it all melted away."

"So what's next?"

"Hmmmm...let me see. Well first, I want to do that again, that's for sure. And I never got to do double penetration and I want to try it. I visualize myself sitting on two cocks and..."

"How about one more in your mouth and one in each hand?" What a snarky remark. It just came out.

"Actually, wiseguy, that's not too far from my fantasy. I see myself blindfolded and tied up and spread-eagled but vertically, you know what I mean? Or maybe in a fuck swing where I'm suspended and at the perfect height for multiple cocks...and there are women there and they are doing me, too..."

"Wait a second. This is developing into a cast of thousands. Keeping it simple is more doable."

"But it's my fantasy. I can have anything I want."

"True that. Keep spinning." I hadn't noticed but her hand was idly stroking my thigh.

"How about we go to bed and nap," she said. "I'm suddenly very tired. I think my get up and go, got up and went on vacation. So, let's nap and then we'll go out for some dinner and then we'll come back and get back into bed and I'll spin my fantasy for you. How does that sound?"

"Good idea. I'm wiped, too." She had a plan. But, to be honest, I was spent. Or maybe not. We'd have to see after dinner. How could I deny her?

Is that really my problem? I'm just a guy who can't say no.

Should I go on? I can't go on. I'll go on. You tell me.