Someday Ch. 01

Story Info
Two old friends meet again in their senior year.
1.2k words
4.16
17.9k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers

*Author's Note: Hey everyone. So, this is my first story. I based it off of a song by an artist named Joe Brooks. The song is called 'Someday (Ok)'. I guess you know how I came up with the name for the story. I'd like to inform you that there's no sex for a while. Mostly just story build up. Mmk, well, Enjoy!*

*************************************************

Avery. Avery James Baxter. God, I hate my name. My parents try to lie to me by telling me that the name Avery is "Masculine". Well, I'll call that a load of bullshit.

At least I look masculine.

6'3, about 190 pounds, give or take. Black, long-ish hair. Hazel eyes, which, for the record, sucks ass because every time I see the sun, I act like a vampire.

And no, not the fake ass vampires from Twilight that sparkle in the sun.

The original ones, that would melt in the sun.

Or whatever.

Anyway, I'd just rather have brown eyes because it'd give me better protection from the sun. Anyway, I won't get all scientific on you. I just feel like I wouldn't be wearing glasses.

Oh. Did I mention that? Yeah, I, Avery James Baxter, the star quarterback of our school's football team, wears glasses. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that only nerds wear glasses or anything, but it's just stereotypical that I wouldn't.

I think I'll just stick with contacts.

Anyway, I guess I should start my story now. I was on my way to Starbucks. Yeah, I know, before you say anything, typical white girl.

Except I'm not a chick.

But, that's besides the point.

Yeah. So, I was on my way to Starbucks, but as I was walking, I stopped in my tracks. Before me stood one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. And well, me being myself, I decided to approach her.

"Hey,"

No answer.

"Uh, hey?"

She looked up at me, and her eyes widened. Her facial expression changed from taken aback to confused.

"Oh, uh, you're talking to me?"

Was she kidding?

"Yeah.. Is that a surprise?"

"Um.. Kinda."

Has she looked at herself in the mirror lately?

"Well, here I am, and I'm talking to you."

She chuckled.

"Well, hello, Avery."

Avery? She knew my name? But, how? Was she in any of my classes? Shit, it's almost the end of senior year, I think I'd notice her fine ass.

I think she noticed my confused facial expression, because she giggled.

"Wow. You really don't remember me, do you? Hmm, I guess all of that fame went to your head."

Who the hell did she think she was talking to?

"I'd like to inform you that I'm very modest, lady."

"Modest? Don't get ahead of yourself, Jamie."

Jamie? Only one person called me Jamie, and that was.. Oh, shit.

"Holy shit, Dana!?"

Before she had a chance to get up from her chair, I picked her up and hugged her as tight as I could.

Her, being, well, Dana, she hugged me just as tight. I then put her down.

"It's about time that you remembered me, Jamie. What took you so long?"

"I never forgot you."

And with that, we both sat down at the table she was sitting at. We talked for hours, and I eventually forgot about the fact that I was in need for coffee.

It was great catching up with Dana again. And I guess that until now, I never realized how incredibly sexy she was. Her long, natural black hair. Her beautiful dark skin, with light brown eyes, which looked weird, but fit her face so perfectly at the same time. Her full, pink, plump lips, cute little nose, and bushy eyebrows.

And then there was her body.

God damn.

She. Was. Sexy.

She had perfectly toned arms, with nicely-developed thighs. She had great tits, probably about a 36C, and an ass like Beyoncé's. The old Beyoncé, with all of her bootylicious-ness.

And then my thoughts started drifting to a dirtier side. I thought about how I'd love to see Dana naked, underneath me, screaming my name.

A tent started to rise in my pants.

How did I not notice her sexiness a long time ago?

I guess the fact that the last time I saw her was in 6th grade, and I still hadn't gone through puberty yet, was one of the reasons. I continued to check her out as we talked, but I finally was brought back into reality when I heard someone clear their throat. It was Dana.

Shit.

Caught.

She started to blush. That's not a surprise. Dana was always so innocent. As an 18 year old, I guess it's kind of abnormal that I've fucked almost half of the girls on the cheerleading squad, but hey, what can I say? They're sexy, too.

I bet Dana's still a virgin.

Shit, that makes her even more attractive. I should stop.

"Oh, uh, sorry," I said.

She cleared her throat again.

"Yeah, it's fine. I have to go, anyway."

I chuckled.

"It's only 12 in the afternoon. You have to go already?"

She scratched the back of her neck.

"Yeah, I uh, have some things to do."

I don't think that even she knew how terrible she was at lying. Damn. But I went along with it, anyway.

"Alrighty then. See you later."

I didn't even finish my sentence, but she quickly stood up and swiftly walked away.

Wow. Has she never been checked out before?

I guess that not all guys see how gorgeous she is. Poor things.

*************************************************

The next morning, I got woken up by a text message.

8 AM.

Fucking 8 AM.

Who the hell wakes up this early on a Sunday?

"Well, I can't go back to sleep now, I might as well check it," I mumbled, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

**1 New Message From DD**

DD was the nickname I gave Dana when we were younger. Dana Dixon. I guess you get the point.

'Hey, Jamie! I know you're a light sleeper, so I purposely sent you a text early-"

Bitch.

'you're welcome! Anyway, I was wondering if you felt like having iHop. I'm in the mood for some pancakes and don't feel like cooking them myself. I'll pay!'

Pfft. Lazy. Typical Dana. I texted her back.

'Yeah sure. U don't have 2 pay though, ive got it"

She texted me back,

'That's fine with me. And use better grammar. I can't be friends with people who don't fully type out words. Anyway, come to pick me up sometime after 9. Looking forward to hanging out with you, loser.'

Loser? The nerve of this girl sometimes.

I got ready and arrived at her place at 9:10.

I knocked on her door and she answered, looking great.

Not that it's a surprise.

"Hey, Jamie. You ready?"

"As ready as I've ever been."

She chuckled.

"That's not really saying anything, to be honest.

We both laughed, and I held her hand, interlocking our fingers.

Thankfully, she didn't pull away.

*************************************************

*Author's Note: So, how was that? Sorry if that ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, but I didn't want to write a whole novel before I heard some feedback. So yeah, I'd like that. But, as for now, that's it. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :D*

Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers