Someday Ch. 03

Story Info
Two old friends meet again in their senior year.
2.5k words
4.13
8.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers

Author's note: Hey, again! Sorry if this took a while to publish. But I hope this chapter is worth the wait! Enjoy!

**********

I woke up on the sofa with a beautiful girl in my arms. Score.

I gently laid Dana down on the sofa, trying my hardest not to wake her up, and tiptoed upstairs, into the bathroom.

Usually I'd be in the mirror admiring my looks. But, damn. I looked I'd been ran over by a train. Twice.

I turned on the sink and splashed cold water on my face, immediately waking me up. After that, I brushed my teeth (and hair,) and headed back downstairs.

When I glanced over at Dana, she was still asleep, so I decided that I'd be nice and cook something.

Cooking breakfast wasn't my thing. Cooking at all wasn't my thing. As a matter of fact, I'm never in the kitchen, unless I'm washing the dishes.

I decided to be simple and just cook some eggs and bacon. Dana loved bacon. I hope she still does.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice while I was cooking the bacon and drank it. I then realized that I just brushed my teeth. Yuck. Bad choice.

Once I had finished cooking, I put the food on two plates and placed them on the dining room table with two forks and napkins. THAT was a lot of work. Where's a mother when you need one?

Then, I heard the door open.

Must've spoken too soon.

I walked over to the door and saw my mom.

I ran over to her, and pulled her into a big hug. She laughed.

"Avery, hun, did you cook something? It smells good in here," She said.

"Yeah," I started, "But I didn't cook any for you. I can cook some more, if you want."

"None for me? Then why is there two plates on the table?"

"I cooked some for Dana." I said. She then looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dana? You mean the Dana that left when you guys were in middle school? Avery, hun, Dana's not here."

I laughed. "Mom," I said, turning around, "She's right-" But I realized she wasn't on the couch.

By now, my mom probably thought I was crazy, so I started looking around.

I walked upstairs and saw the bathroom door closed. Figures.

I knocked on the door and she didn't answer. I didn't hear the shower running, so I went inside, only to see Dana standing there.

In the buff.

Holy shit.

I knew for sure that she was going to kill me, especially if I just stood there and stared, but I couldn't help it.

She was just too damn sexy.

Dana looked my way, and gasped, pushing me out of the bathroom and causing me to fall on my butt.

"You perv." She said, surprisingly calm, before slamming the door and locking it. I laughed, making my way back downstairs.

When I got to the dining room, I saw my mom eating the food on one of the plates. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom. Didn't I tell you that was for Dana?"

She scoffed.

"Avery. Didn't I tell you that Dana isn't here?"

"Trust me. She's here. You'll see. But in the meantime, I guess I should cook more food for her, since SOMEONE ate it."

"Hmm.." She started, "I wonder who that someone is."

I laughed, heading into the kitchen and cooking more food for Dana. Then, my mom started to talk.

"Do you hear the shower running?"

"Yep. It's Dana. She'll be down after she's done."

"You're lucky that I don't feel like going upstairs, boy. If she's actually here, remind me that I owe you 20 bucks."

I nodded and smiled. We both knew that I wouldn't forget.

Once I finished cooking and plating her food, Dana came downstairs. I looked at her, and saw her wearing one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers. Just like old times.

"You know," I said, looking at Dana, "You really need to bring your own wardrobe sometimes."

She laughed, coming towards me and giving me a big hug.

"Sure, as long as you don't break into every bathroom I'm in."

"Whatev-" I said, getting cut off, as my mom yelled, "DANA!!"

Dana and I jumped, and I moved out of the way, as my mom basically knocked Dana over, pulling her into a big hug. Damn. She never hugs ME like that.

I let them have their girl time, as I ate my food. Dana came to sit next to me.

"I miss times like this," She said.

"Yeah," I replied, "So do I. But I'd still like for you to wear your own clothes."

She hit me gently.

"Shut up. I look better in them than you do."

She was right. She did.

I then remembered what my mom had said earlier.

"Mom,"

"Yes?"

"You owe me $20."

**********

Dana and I decided to have some fun.

Not like that, you dirty person, you.

We went to the Amusement Park, and we went on a Roller Coaster.

Dana tried to drag me away from it.

"Can't we just go on the Carousel? You KNOW how much I hate Roller Coasters!"

I laughed. "And you know how much I hate Carousels. Calm down. The roller coaster isn't going to kill you."

She scoffed. "Oh yeah? And how do YOU know? Last time I checked, you weren't a psychic."

"This isn't Final Destination 3, Dana. You'll be fine. Besides, if the roller coaster tracks collapse, I'll save you."

"Oh please, last time I checked you weren't a superhero, either."

This was starting to get annoying.

"Just get on the damn roller coaster."

"Make me," was all I needed before I picked her up bridal style and brought her onto the line.

"No," She screamed, "Put me down!" She started struggling and trying to hit me.

I laughed. I was so much stronger than her.

When we go onto the coaster, I put her down and buckled her up. She sighed and looked at me with an annoyed facial expression. She was so cute.

Once the coaster started moving, Dana held onto me tightly.

She screamed the whole time.

Damn, I thought dirty.

Once we got off of the roller coaster, Dana didn't talk, so I asked her what was wrong.

"I still hate roller coasters," she said.

**********

As a last ride, Dana and I decided to ride the Merry-Go-Round. Once we got on, I started purposely rocking the seat, just so Dana would hold onto me.

It worked.

When we got to the top, I thought I'd take my chances. So I did. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

She tensed up at first, but after a few moments, she began to relax, and kissed me back. Once a tent started to grow in my pants, I knew that I had to stop. But Dana held onto me. I was stronger than her, but at the time, my body was weak, and I didn't want to stop.

Apparently, my friend down there didn't want to, either.

Dana placed her hand on my chest as we continued to suck on each other's faces. She started inching closer to my crotch, before I stopped her and pulled away.

"I can't." I said.

She looked at me curiously.

"What's wrong?" She said.

I sighed. "Dana, are you a virgin?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Yes.. Why?"

"I just.. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," I started, as a grabbed her hands, "I know that we wouldn't have.. You know, up here. But the thing is, I'm not a virgin. And if we end up staying together, I don't want you to feel like we have to have sex. You're an amazing girl. You don't have to do anything special for me."

She looked down at my bulge and blushed. She then looked up at me and smiled. She kissed me on the cheek.

"You're so cute," She said, making me smile.

"But wait," She started, "Did you say, if we STAY together. Since when were we 'together'?"

Man, wasn't she funny.

"Well then," I started, "Dana Dixon. Would you do me the honor of being your (very lucky) boyfriend?"

She kissed me, which made my friend down there even more excited. Ugh, I wish it'd stop.

Wait, is that a yes?

When she pulled away, she said, "If you're still wondering, that was a yes."

I took her hand and kissed it. I don't that I was even this happy when I started going steady with Chelsea.

It seemed as if time stopped just for us two, because once our whole "lovey-dovey" moment finished, we got to the bottom of the Merry-Go-Round.

I drove her home.

**********

When Dana got home, I walked her to the door.

"Well.." She started, "That was.. nice."

We both smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't like our first kiss together; It was short. I wasn't aroused by it. Not at all. It was innocent.

Just like Dana.

We both said our goodbyes. I got in my car, as I watched her walk inside.

That ass, though.

Maybe THAT made me a bit aroused.

Oops?

**********

Sunday morning.

I'd usually be contemplating on why I'm alive at this point, but just the fact that Dana Dixon is my girlfriend automatically makes me overjoyed with happiness.

I then got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Jamie." Dana said. I heard the smirk in her voice.

"Hey, beautiful. What's up?"

"Well, the sky's up. But, if you're asking me what I'm doing, I'm just sitting around. I must have called just in time; You sound like you just woke up."

Fuckin' mind reader.

"Yeah, haha. I did, actually. Did you want to come over?"

"Sure, why not?" She said, before she hung up.

Oooh. She SO wanted the D.

Haha. I'll never grow up.

**********

I hid behind a corner as the soldier from Afghanistan stood his ground, with his gun in hand. I looked around the corner and tried to shoot, until he shot me first.

Shit.

People ask me why I never play COD anymore. Yeah, this is why. I jumped as I heard someone banging on the door.

When I walked up to the door and opened it, I was expecting to see Dana, but I didn't.

I know what you're thinking. "OMG? CHELSEA!? YASS IT'S DEFINITELY CHELSEA."

Yeah, no. It was my dad.

**********

8 Years ago, Buffalo, New York.

**********

I laid in bed, covering my ears, as my parents argued. Man, I hated it. They would argue for hours, and the only days they didn't was when dad would be out late and come home once mom and I were both asleep.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU COME HOME SOBER FOR ONCE, ERICK!? IS IT THAT HARD!? DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" Mom yelled.

I hated when she cussed. I hated when anyone cussed. They're bad words; you shouldn't say them, especially around children.

"I DON'T KNOW, SARAH! MAYBE WHEN YOU GIVE ME A REASON TO!" Dad replied.

Why did they have to argue so much? Why couldn't we just be a happy family, like the ones on TV? I guess I'll never understand.

"WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR YEARS, IS THAT NOT A REASON!? OH, WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A CHILD!? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR HIM, NOT ARGUING ALL OF THE DAMN TIME!"

"WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHAT ABOUT I DON'T COME AT ALL, THEN!?"

I heard my dad storm out and slam the door. I crept downstairs, only to see my mom on the sofa, sobbing. I quickly ran over to her and sat on her lap.

"Not right now, hun," She started, "Mommy's not feeling good right-" I cut her off.

"I heard you and daddy fighting again. Please don't cry." I said, as I hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, hun. It won't happen again."

But, she lied. It happened again.

Later that night, daddy came home. I was going to hug him, until I heard a gunshot.

I ran downstairs, only to see mommy's body there. She was alive, but she had blood coming from her mouth.

Daddy shot her.

I ran upstairs and called the cops. Mommy told me it was 911 before.

Daddy got arrested.

And it would be a while for him to come back.

**********

Present day, Buffalo, New York.

**********

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, sternly.

He laughed. "Now, that's no way to talk to your father. You'd better apologize."

I scoffed. Why the fuck would I apologize to this bastard? "When did you get out, anyway?" I asked.

"Haven't you heard? I got back a few months ago."

"No, if I had heard, I wouldn't have asked."

He rolled his eyes. "Well, where's that yummy mother of yours?"

Yuck.

"Stay away from her."

He laughed, once again. Why was this so funny?

"You think you can keep me from coming into this house? I OWN you."

"You don't own anyTHING or anyONE in this house. Got it? And if I find you anywhere NEAR my mother, I'll kick your ass. She's already gone through enough, she doesn't need you, or anyone else in her life that will cause her trouble. Stay. Away."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Fine," He started, "But I WILL be back. You can bet on it, son."

I would've told him not to call me his son, but sadly, he had the right to. Just having someone like him as a father made me cringe. He walked away, looking back at me angrily.

**********

Dana had finally arrived. I was watching out the window all day for her. Before she even had the chance to knock, I opened the door and pulled into a big hug and kiss. She giggled.

"Is that how you're going to say hi from now on?"

We both laughed. "Is that how you want me to say hi?"

"Well. It'd be nice."

"Alright. I now declare a hug and a kiss as my new greeting for you. You're welcome."

"Yeah, yeah."

I looked at her. "Dana.." I said.

"Yes?" She answered.

"You know I love you, right?"

Holy crap.

My own words surprised ME. It was the first time I had told Dana I loved her; and as more than a friend. Sure, we had just started dating.

And sure, we saw each other again after 7 years about 4 months ago.

But I meant it. I really did love her. And waiting for her reply almost made me die inside, because I was afraid of what she would say.

She looked me with wide eyes, then looked down, and looked at me again. She said, "Stop looking at me like that. You should already know that I love you, too."

God. What a relief.

I hugged and kissed her again, and damn. Did it feel good.

I just couldn't get enough of this girl.

Fwark
Fwark
22 Followers