Someday Ch. 1

Story Info
Married woman goes to meet a lover.
2.9k words
4.41
28.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

Cassie took the gym bag her husband held out for her. He didn't comment on how light it felt, indicating just how few clothes she'd brought. She'd already kissed her four year-old goodbye and now her husband embraced her.

"Have fun," he told her and she listened to his tone very carefully for any sign of hesitation. If there had been any, she would have called off the whole weekend right there on the spot. But all she felt from him was love - enough love to let her go off for the weekend with another man and not worry about whether or not she'd come home to him.

She stood on the sidewalk and watched them pull away, her daughter waving frantically from the back window. Doug's plane wasn't supposed to land for another twenty minutes so she was in no real rush. It was a leisurely stroll out to the gate and her bag wasn't heavy enough to cause any discomfort.

Their plan was simple. He was flying in to Hawaii to meet her. He already had three nights reserved downtown in a hotel right on Waikiki and he was renting a car. That's why her husband dropped her off her at the airport.

Cassie got to the gate before the main body of greeters so she was able to stand closest to the door he would come through. She put her bag on the window ledge beside her and dug out the two leis she'd brought for him.

The first was the traditional kind - gardenias and carnations, purple for a male. The second was also specifically for a man - small cowry shells strung together in a long loop. They clicked against each other as she pulled them from their bag, bringing a secret smile to her face. The sound reminded her of home. There was a set of these hanging on the back of her bedroom door that someone had given her husband.

Draping the leis carefully over her bag, she paced back and forth in front of them, her arms folded over her chest, holding herself tightly. She wouldn't admit to being nervous, but maybe she was just anxious for him to arrive.

As the crowd formed around her, the scents of the different flowered leis filled the air with sweet natural perfume. People pushed forward to try and be first at seeing their loved ones and the several native Hawaiians holding up tour group signs waited contentedly at the back of the throng.

She turned back to the window now and saw a Delta 757 taxiing up the runway in their general direction. A quick glance at the clock over the boarding gate told her the flight was right on time. How unusual.

The butterflies in her stomach, which up to now had been happy just puttering aimlessly around, went in to full combat mode - flinging themselves all around the interior of her tummy. She looked composed and confident on the outside though and that's what really mattered.

She wasn't sure why this sudden attack of nerves. They'd been talking almost daily for the past six months - not just online but mostly by phone. Purely by accident, she'd found herself falling hard for him during all the pleasant contact.

Cassie was one of the lucky ones though. She had a husband who loved her and trusted her and he let her explore this new relationship as much as she wanted or needed. Even up to this amazing culmination of letting her spend an entire weekend with him.


Before she'd made up her mind to accept the offer though, she'd done some long hard thinking. And the conclusion she'd come to, she discussed in length with her husband.

He'd told her, "You can get as involved in this as you want but you know the deeper in you go, the more pain you might be causing yourself in the long run."

That had taken a couple of days to fully seep in and it had made her wonder "Am I playing with fire?"

But fire was warm, and on cold days it felt very cheerful to stand beside and rub your hands together over it. And back in the mainland, it was January - full winter. She tried to return what she was feeling for this stranger to a nonchalant, just-good-sex kind of thing. Cassie hoped she could keep it on that level.

The plane seemed to stop right in front of her, it's nose pointing at her like an accusing finger. She watched the accordioned walkway reach slowly out and clamp itself against the fuselage. Cassie could only imagine what he was doing right now. Maybe standing and pulling something down from the overhead compartment; maybe reaching up high to help a shorter woman like herself, or maybe just standing patiently in the aisle waiting for the line of people to disembark. She wondered if he had butterflies too as she picked up the leis and faced the walkway.

Doug did indeed have his own stomach-churning winged insects. But he also had a obligingly firm bulge beneath his belt as he thought about finally touching Cassie after waiting all these months. He smoothed the wrinkles from his shirt, hoping she'd find him attractive enough.

The line finally started moving and he entered the hallway that would lead him to her. He knew she was there, he could already feel her. Carefully holding his carry-on in front of the slightly embarrassing rise behind his fly, he followed the other passengers.

He rounded one last corner and he could see into the terminal ahead. She'd told him she'd be wearing white and he'd seen a few pictures of her. He had no doubt he'd recognize her immediately.

And he did. A very petite yet intensely beautiful woman stood just outside and to the right of the door. She held two strands in her tiny hands - a garland of flowers and a string of shells. Her eyes met his and she too knew right away, causing her face to light up in a warm, welcoming smile.

She wore a white sundress with very thin straps that made her tanned skin appear even darker. He couldn't be sure what she might have on beneath it because although the fabric seemed thin, he couldn't make out any shadows through it - including the outline of her aureoles. He could see from here that her breasts were high and firm and there was an ample showing of dark smooth cleavage.

The dress was fairly short, reaching not quite to her mid-thigh and showing off firm, muscular legs. Her feet were also tiny and dark like her delicate hands. She wore white sandals and as he drew nearer, he could see the shine of some pearlescent polish on her toenails. Not gaudy but just enough sparkle to catch attention. And he saw her hair, pulled back by a simple white band. It was golden blonde, the color of new honey and although she'd told him it was long, he'd not pictured it like this. She stood sideways, her back to the huge glass wall and the brilliant afternoon sun streamed in to reflect a myriad of minuscule diamond points in the silken strands that lay against her back, over the soft curve of her ass and fell nearly as long as her dress. It was breathtaking.

He stopped before her and they both silently searched each other's eyes. Hers were the deepest blue of the ocean he'd just flown over and he felt like he might drown in their depths like a warm, engulfing sea.

"Hi," she said shyly. "Welcome to Hawaii." Cassie held the leis up and he had to duck his head so she cold put them around his neck.

"Thank you," he smiled at her. She looked up demurely at him, her eyes shaded by long lashes.

Then, unspoken, they reached out and embraced, their mouths hungrily seeking each other's. Cassie rose on her tiptoes, her head barely coming to the top of his shoulder, and she put soft bare arms around his neck. Doug crushed her body against his, heedless of the flowers pressed between them, his hands around her small waist lifting her to him. He vaguely registered that she had no panty line he could feel.

Her mouth tasted faintly of sweet mint and she readily accepted his tongue inside her, sucking eagerly but gently on it, feeling its surface with hers. Doug heard her breath quicken slightly and she gave a low moan of pleasure only he could hear. Her stomach pressed against the swelling that had grown so hard it was almost painful.

If he thought he could halfway get away with it, he would have lowered her to the floor and took care of the initial pressure right here, right now, not caring who watched. But he didn't want to spend the little time he had with her trying to get out of jail for indecent exposure.

With all the self-control and discipline he could muster, Doug let her go.

"How far's the hotel?" he whispered with a lecherous grin.

She laughed, a sweet, comforting sound he already loved from hearing it over the phone. A blush had crept up her neck and cheeks. He could see now by just looking down that she didn't have a bra on either.

"Not very far, about twenty minutes," she answered.

"Good," he exclaimed, circling an arm about her waist and turning. "We've got to hurry because it's kinda hard to walk."

Another laugh. "I know. I'm squishing with every step."

That didn't help relieve any of his tension.

While he waited in line to pick up his rental car, while he waited at the baggage claim carousel, he couldn't keep his hands off her. Fortunately, she didn't seem to mind and actually appeared to be afflicted with the same syndrome. She held his hand eagerly, she touched his arm constantly, she touched his cheek, his shoulder, his back. Before they exited the terminal, she'd already marked him with her clean fresh scent like a cat rubbing itself against its master's legs.

A small van shuttled them out to pick up the car and during the ride they had time for another lingering tongue and tonsil exploration.

The car was one of those brand new Mustang convertibles, deep red. Not your typical rental vehicle but perfect for the balmy tropical weather. While Doug loaded their bags in the little trunk, Cassie tied her long hair in a knot, forming a ponytail to keep the wind from tangling it unmercifully.

When they were seated, he turned to her and said, "You know I love you, don't you?

She smiled but he could see a little hesitation behind her eyes. She still had trouble saying that back to him. He felt her affection radiating off her in waves but she seemed so afraid to say it. He again wondered about what incident might have happened to her in her past that left her unable to express such a beautiful sentiment. Her earnest smile held an unspoken apology for it.

"It's okay," he told her, patting her sun-warmed thigh. "I know what you're thinking."

"I'm glad," she admitted with visible relief, the discomfort seeming to waft away on the fresh ocean breeze.

Just then Doug realized what he'd done unconsciously - laying a hand on her thigh. And, he realized that sitting here amidst this sea of empty cars, they were basically alone.

"Can I touch you now?" he asked. "I think I'll go insane if I don't."

A naughty little smile crossed her full rosy lips and it gave him all the permission he needed.

He leaned over and started with another deep, wet kiss while his hand cupped a breast. As he continued running his tongue over her lips, his right hand behind her head, he slipped his left hand down inside the bodice of her dress. He felt her shrug one shoulder and the strap slid down her arm, giving him full access.

The skin was so soft, like a infant's, and he could see a well-defined tan line. He let his hand drop further inside, holding the breast with the small, hard nipple pressing into his palm. Then he took it firmly between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed it gently, eliciting a sigh of delight from her.

Doug pulled his head back as he continued to roll the nipple and saw that Cassie's eyes were closed and her lips were parted in a small "o". She wanted his touch as much as he wanted to give it.

Checking one more time for any prying eyes, he leaned over and pushed the top of the dress down, exposing the whole full breast. It was the color of new cream, pale and luminous against the dark skin above and below it. The nipple and aureole were the same pale shade, only one pinkish degree darker than the rest of the breast. It was crinkled with her excitement and the nipple was like a tender pink pebble.

He put his lips on it, sucking it and the surrounding flesh into his mouth. Her skin tasted remotely like caramel and the nipple pressed urgently against his tongue.

While he continued the suckling, he let his hand move back to her thigh, not settling for a reassuring pat this time, but pushing up further, parting her legs and probing with a finger until he found the wetness he wanted.

It was so very wet, and hot and as smooth as the rest of her baby skin - shaved bare like she'd told him. As he started to push one finger between those puffy lips, she reached down and stopped his hand.

Doug looked up at her, questioning with his eyes.

"Not here," she breathed. "Not yet." Her face was flushed beneath her tan.

He smiled. "Alright. But I may get a speeding ticket on the way to the hotel."

"Tickets aren't very expensive here," she teased, pulling the strap of her dress back up.

Smiling, he brought the damp end of his finger up to his face and breathed in her scent. A musky, enticing aroma made the ache in the pit of his stomach all that more palpable. And when he tasted it, he knew exactly what he was going to do to her first when they reached the hotel. It was like ambrosia.

Cassie directed him out of the lot and onto the freeway in the downtown direction, then she surprised him. She slid over close, put her left arm on the back of his seat and reached boldly into his lap with her right hand. As she fumbled with the zipper on his jeans, he had to pull the car quickly back into his own lane.

"That's not fair," he only half-heartedly protested.

"Sure it is. You can still drive while I'm touching you."

He wasn't entirely sure of that but he was willing to give it his best shot.

A groan escaped his lips as she reached into the waistband of his underwear and pulled his rock-hard penis out into the sunlight and air. Her hand clasped the shaft firmly, her fingers kneading the length of it expertly.

Doug wasn't sure what people saw as he passed them on the highway, no did he care.

Cassie didn't speak, she simply stared at his profile, obviously judging her efforts by the contortions of his face.

"Get off here," she instructed a few minutes later.

He almost told her he wasn't quite ready to get off yet but then realized she meant take the next exit. With a slightly embarrassed laugh, he downshifted and moved into the deceleration lane. He found himself approaching a crowded intersection with more cars coming up behind him and he wondered if he should ask her to stop.

However, Cassie acted again before he could decide. She gave a quick glance around and lowered her head, filling her mouth with his cock. He could feel the muscles at the back of her throat contracting around the head.

"Oh Gahhhh…" he cried out in shock, his eyes nearly rolling up in his head at this unexpected wet heat. He was only just able to bring the car to a halt behind a minivan while Cassie bobbed her mouth up and down on him.

Reflexively, his eyes closed and he let his head fall back while waiting for the green light. Doug felt himself swelling up and he was just about to cum when a horn blared behind him.

As he opened his eyes, he saw that the van was most of the way down the next block and traffic was passing him on both sides - the passengers all studying him curiously. At that moment, Cassie increased her speed and pressure and no matter what he'd planned to do, he could do nothing but fill her mouth full of hot sperm. And he couldn't keep the cry of release in his lungs. The stares of the passing motorists grew more intense as he felt himself helplessly draining down her throat. Behind him, the impatient car beeped again.

When his spasms subsided, Cassie sat up, wiping her mouth delicately with her hand. She smiled at him, that same demure, innocent smile and said, "Um.. the light changed."

Doug could only stare at her in wonder until an angry voice from behind started yelling at him to go. Shaking his head in disbelief, he put the car in gear and pulled forward.

"Paybacks are hell, honey," he warned, his breath still heavy. "You better watch out."

Cassie's eyes twinkled with mischief now. "I hear you," she said sweetly.

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers