Someday Ch. 4

Story Info
Cassie & Doug take a stroll on the island.
2k words
4.33
15.6k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

They dressed casually, he in swim trunks, a T-shirt and tennis shoes and Cassie put on a simple bikini that exactly met her tan lines. It was a soft peach color, cut high on her hips and leaving most of her bottom bare. It wasn't quite the butt floss that the younger girls seemed to favor, but enough warm curve was visible that it was stimulating for any man who looked. With blond hair falling in waves down her back, her cleavage high and full, he couldn't imagine any man not looking.

Cassie pulled out a colorful tote and when he looked curiously, she said, "Beach stuff."

She took out a long sarong with a pastel floral pattern and folded it in half. When she tied it around her waist, she put the knot to one side. The fold of the fabric ran just below her belly button and the bottom of it went to mid-thigh. She showed him a couple of other things in the bag - sunblock, sunglasses, flip-flops and her own T-shirt to keep off the sun if needed. She put the glasses on, pushed them up on top of her hair and stepped into the flip-flops.

"I'm ready," she smiled.

"Wow, I'm impressed," Doug said. "You break the stereotype of a woman taking hours to get dressed."

"Yes I do," she admitted. "I hate vanity."

He smiled as he watched her walk to the door, thinking that she'd still look better than most women if she had curlers in her hair and a wart on her nose.

Cassie opened the door, paused and turned to him expectantly. "Coming?"

Doug couldn't resist that straight line. He answered, "Not right now, but hold that thought."

She couldn't let him have the last line. "Bring it over here and I will, " she smiled sweetly.

The snack bar was a fifteen minute walk around the back of the huge hotel. They were lucky because it served breakfast until noon. They arrived with all of ten minutes to spare and had coffee and doughnuts under an umbrella on the lanai.

"Want to walk awhile?" he asked when they finished and threw their trash away. The sun was high in the sky and it warmed their skin despite the cool breeze off the ocean that ruffled the palms over their heads.

"Sounds great to me," she agreed.

A green and shady park separated the hotel from the beach. On one end, right out on the sand, was a little bar with a thatched roof, something like Gilligan might have built on his island. At the other end of the park there was a volleyball court and an equipment rental shack - same kind of thatch.

They strolled across the soft grass hand in hand, dodging a Frisbee and several little kids running from their mommies. Even with the shouts and laughter from the clumps of people they passed and the sound of the constant surf only 50 yards from them, the place was relatively quiet, very peaceful and completely conducive to romance.

They both paused at the edge of the wide white beach long enough to remove their shoes. Cassie put hers back in her bag and slung it over her shoulder, adjusting the dark sunglasses on her nose.

The sand was pleasantly warm crunching beneath their feet and the beach wasn't all that crowded here since it was reserved for hotel guests and not open to the general public. However, as they turned left, towards Diamond Head, they could see throngs up ahead. Waikiki on a Saturday afternoon - no space to drop your towel.

"It's okay," Doug told her when she voiced her concern. "We'll just walk and then come back here to swim."

The noise grew louder as the approached the public beach. Doug recognized areas to his left along Kalakaua Avenue from different movies and TV shows. This was the main strip. The smells of suntan oil, beer, the salt water and exhaust from the road mingled uncomfortably in his nostrils. It made him wonder what all the big fuss over this beach was. Hell, the Gulf Coast of Florida had nicer beaches.

What he did find interesting was the way Diamond Head, that ancient volcanic crater, loomed over the area. It leant the place an ominous air, watching like some beast getting ready to leap down and devour all the half-naked people here.

"Can you go up there?" he asked her, shielding his eyes and squinting to see the top of the crater.

"Yes you can. You can drive right inside through a little tunnel. There's a military installation inside."

"You're kidding. Really?"

"Yeah, a bunch of commo equipment. It hasn't always been open to the public. And over here," she pointed to the highest point of the hollow mountain, "There are steps inside you can walk up and come out on the rim."

"Very cool," he said, still staring. It was an intriguing sight. "Let's go up," he suggested.

Cassie shrugged. "Sure. But we'll need to drive. It's much further away than it looks."

"Okay," he nodded. "After our swim."

It had been longer than he could remember, the last time he'd gone swimming in the ocean. He thought of times when he was a kid and his family vacationed at the beach. It made him want to run right in and let the waves crash over him. He could remember liking that very much.

But of course what he liked most was how Cassie's little hand fit so warmly and contentedly in his own. They were easy together, that was the only way to describe it. Whether they were laughing and teasing or just walking along in silence, there was nothing uncomfortable about being in her presence.

"I can give you the around-the-island tour if you want," she said, pulling up closer to him. "It's a full afternoon's drive."

He accepted. "Alright, little Miss Tour Guide. As long as we're together."

She smiled happily, her eyes shining with some emotion he wasn't quite sure of, and she nodded.

"Let's go back now," she told him, tugging on his arm. "There's too many sexy women down this way. Wouldn't want you getting distracted."

Doug caught her around the waist and pulled her up to face him. Putting his mouth very close to hers, and looking deep into those dark blue, almost violet eyes, he whispered, "Like that could ever happen." And he sealed it with a warm kiss, filled with all the passion he could convey in a public place.

When they broke away, she had a shy smile on her soft lips that told him much more than any words she could have spoken.

Back at the hotel beach, they picked a mostly empty patch of sand and dropped their things. Doug waited on her to untie the sarong and they went down the slope together.

"This is cold!" Cassie cried as soon as the first gentle wave broke over her feet.

"Wuss." Doug teased, plowing right in. But he couldn't stifle a yelp when the next wave plowed him squarely in the sensitive parts.

"It is winter," she pointed out quite unhelpfully.

"I didn't think it ever got winter over here," he said, his voice quivery with the shock of cold. He jumped up and down in the water to try to acclimate his body.

"Sure it does. Sometimes it drops down to 60."

"Oh, you poor baby, " he said as he lunged for her.

Cassie guessed what was coming and she tried to back away.

"Doug, don't," she warned, putting her hands out to block him just as he scooped, one arm at her back and the other behind her knees.

"I hate to have to hurt you!" she cried, gritting her teeth for what was about to happen.

Doug only laughed.

"I'm gonna freeze!" she screamed, putting both arms around his neck.

"I'll keep you warm," he whispered, carrying her out into deeper water.

"No!!!" but it was cut off when he gave her a gentle toss and she disappeared under the water.

She hit the next incoming wave butt first and went straight to the bottom in about three feet of water. Just to be a sport, Doug dropped down beside her.

Cassie came up sputtering and trying to clear all that hair out of her eyes.

"Okay!" she cried. "Okay! You asked for it!"

She jumped for him, both hands aiming for his head. He caught her easily though and shoved her under again.

When she came up next time, spitting water, she whined, "That's not fair!" And getting a determined look on her face, she dove back under the water.

He wasn't sure what she had in mind so he watched her silhouette swim nearer. Suddenly he felt both his feet lifted out from under him and his butt grinding into the sand beneath another wave.

When he regained his feet and came up, she was standing triumphantly over him, water droplets beading on her dark skin.

"Okay, truce," he said laughing. "I thought you were cold."

"I am," she said in a pouty little girl voice. "And it's all your fault!"

"Then c'mere," Doug reached out and grabbed her upper arms. She tried to jump back, thinking he was going to dunk her again but he only pulled her close to his body. It was already adapting to the chilly water.

"Nice," she said, her arms going around his neck once more. Now she brought her legs up and wrapped them tightly around his waist.

"Mmmm… yes it is," he echoed, holding her hips hard. She felt a bulge starting to grow between his legs.

Using the leverage she had with her limbs, she began to grind her hips into him, smiling innocently into his eyes.

"This could get dangerous," he threatened, letting go of her with one arm and reaching down between her legs. He eased a finger inside her bikini and between the lips that had already puffed up. There was a slickness there much warmer than the surrounding water.

She continued to thrust and twist her hips, causing his finger to press harder into her.

Doug glanced around them and decided that no one seemed to looking and the water was not clear enough for their lower bodies to be seen. He withdrew his finger and freed his cock over the waistband of the tight swim trunks. Using the very stiffened member, he pushed aside Cassie's bikini and lubricated the shaft of his penis. He was able to slide inside of her in front of hundreds of eyes that most likely didn't suspect a thing.

Though she tried, Cassie couldn't help the small cry she gave as he penetrated her. She had to bite her lip to keep her expression calm but couldn't fake it for long. She put her head against his neck and closed her eyes, moaning so only he could hear. Doug sighed as he moved his hips slowly back and forth, enjoying the feel of the cold water on his balls and the hot Cassie on his cock. The opposing sensations were awesome.

His hands on her hips helped push him so deep inside her that her breath speeded up and soon she was clutching his should almost frantically.

Two guys came within ten feet of them on their way out to where the surf was higher and to them, it was very obvious what was going on.

One of them, a tall blond surfer, laughed and said, "Get it, dude!" Thankfully they didn't stick around for the finale.

Which just happened to come quicker than Doug imagined. When he felt Cassie's muscles rhythmically contracting on him and the little "oh… oh… oh's" she was exhaling into his ear with every pulse, he couldn't hold back. Maybe it was all the unique circumstances that intensified the lovemaking, but he felt like he filled her with a gallon.

They clung together in the waves as their own waves subsided.

"Do you think we'll ever be able to touch without having an orgasm?" she asked him, floating away a foot or so. She had a little clean-up business to do.

"Not if I can help it," he grinned.

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers