Someday Ch. 6

Story Info
Doug & giddy Cassie explore Kaena Point.
2.7k words
4.24
13.4k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
62 Followers

By the time the meal was over, she was giggling at the slightest remark. She wanted them to hurry and leave because she knew the perfect place for them to go. She wanted to skinny dip.

She'd been right about what the drinks would do to her. She bounced circles around him as they walked to the car. And he was so full, he could hardly move. "At least," he figured, "I can work off supper chasing her."

"Think I should put the top up?" he consulted her. "It's a little bit cool out here."

"No!" she exclaimed. "I love riding at night with the wind blowing on me!"

As he settled in the seat and started the car, she untied the sarong from around her waist. He backed the car up and saw her untying the bikini top.

"What are you doing?" he asked with great interest.

She smiled a deliciously nasty smile and said, "Just something I like to do at night sometimes."

Before they were even out of the brightly lit parking lot, her top was off and forgotten on the floor. While he waited to pull out onto the still busy highway, several people walked by the car and got an eyeful. Doug looked at her in amazement, seeing that she thought nothing of it. In fact, the way her nipples were poking straight out like beacons, he deduced that she like it very much.

He couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm while at the same time, hoping no cops came by.

"So, where are we going now?" he asked, pulling out onto the highway. The traffic had thinned somewhat while they ate.

"It's called Kaena Point," she told him. "As far as you can go on this side of the island, unless you have a jeep. It's very private, very dark. We can do whatever we want."

He liked the sound of that because frankly, her boldness and exhibitionism was very exciting to him.

"Just stay on this road until it ends," she directed. "Then we'll be there."

While he followed her directions, she pulled her feet up beneath her to lift her body up into the wind. As he left the little town behind, he drove faster. Cassie closed her eyes and held her slender arms out from her sides, throwing her head back and closing her eyes in pure abandonment.

The wind eventually blew her hair out of its ponytail and it streamed out almost three feet behind her. He could hear her sigh with delight as the cold wind tugged at her delicate nipples. By the orange glow of the dashboard lights, he could see they were crinkled so tightly they looked painful. He couldn't resist reaching over and touching the one closest to him.

She jumped slightly in surprise, but only said, "Mmmm…"

He continued to pinch the stony little rise nub between his fingers, feeling his pants getting even tighter at the crotch and wanting to warm her skin with his mouth.

"This makes me so horny," she said. "I love it."

"How much further?" he asked.

"A few miles, not very far."

"So take care of your horny problem," he suggested, not sure what reaction that might cause in her.

She considered it for a moment, then shrugged. "Okay. I'm wet enough to cum in a minute."

He felt the tip of his cock getting about that wet.

Cassie rose in a squat and for a moment he was afraid if she lost her balance, she'd fall right out of the car. However, she slipped the bikini bottom off gracefully and moved into a new position. She leaned her back against the door, propped one foot on the dashboard in front of him and the other balanced against the side of his seat giving him a fantastic view, even in the dim light.

It was so difficult for him to keep his eyes on the road when she put her hand down between her tight, shaved lips. Between glances out the windshield for safety's sake, he saw her at first stroking her clit with her middle finger and the next time he looked, he saw two small fingers disappearing inside her.

"Oh…" she moaned loudly, fucking herself with her two longest digits. Over the whine of the wind, he caught the wet sucking sound her pussy made.

"If we aren't there, I'm going to pull off to the side of the road," he told her. "I can't miss this."

Cassie paused and poked her head over the level of the door to check their position.

"Pull off onto any of these little roads on the right," she said. "They all lead to the beach."

Doug pulled the car onto the first dark sandy turn-off he came to. There were deep ruts he had to avoid to keep from tearing out the underpinning. The drive was very short, off the road, through a hedge-like row of trees and bramble and then they were beside the ocean with the moon high and bright above them. He could see her body, now pale, almost ghostly in the natural light. When he switched off the ignition, he turned to face her, wanting to see her make herself cum. He loved the sounds she made.


However, in Cassie's current state of mind, she'd already moved her attention to something else. She had the door open and went sprinting across the sand.

His jaw hanging in surprise, several things flashed through Doug's mind. First, "Shit! I wanted to see that!" Second, "Shit, she could get hurt out there!" She could drown or there could be some nut out there watching her. He leaped out and ran after her.

It was fortunate the moon was shining so brightly. Doug caught her just before she hit the water. They fell into a wet, sandy heap. Cassie was laughing, Doug was panting.

"Girl!" he admonished, "You could get hurt like this! Or drown!"

"I'm a good swimmer," she protested, struggling out from under him. "And the surf isn't bad here at the point."

"What if some maniac had been sitting out here in the dark with a really big knife?"

"Only mahus get killed out here," she told him seriously.

He thought maybe she was kidding. "What's a mahu?"

"A guy dressed up like a girl. And I'm not dressed," she laughed giddily.

Well, that was very true. No one would suspect her of pretending to be a woman. He let her up.

"Get naked," she whispered, "Let's go in the water."

Except for one thing, the thought was extremely appealing. It would just be so damn cold!

Cassie didn't wait for a response, she ran right in, squealing when the waves hit her. Turning to face him, she bent down to splash him with water, causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly. How could he resist that?

Doug kicked off his shoes while he pulled his clothes off and headed towards her.

Actually the water didn't seem as cold as it had earlier in the day. The temperature of the air had gone down so much that the water - whose temperature hadn't changed - now seemed warmer in comparison.

She continued to splash him playfully and when he tried to grab her, she dodged away nimbly, giggling, then splashed him from a new position.

"Oh, so we're gonna play rough, hmm?" he commented, stepping closer to her. He'd already begun to stiffen from just observing her play. There was a feeling a bit like guilt in his head as he watched her. Maybe like breaking a taboo. Yes, she was a grown woman, but her small body, her enthusiasm, her lack of any false pretense and her sheer joy romping in the water made him feel very much like he was seeing a little girl. Granted, a very sexy and experienced little girl, but it still gave the illusion of someone much younger.

That thought went right out the back of his head when she teased, "If you catch me, you can have me!" He jumped for her but she'd already turned away and began to run.

Thankfully, his legs were much longer or there's no telling how far she would have gotten. She cried out in pretend fear as he splashed up behind her and caught her around the waist. She continued to pull until they both fell down in the water's edge. He spread his body out on top of hers to hold her down.

Finally, laughing delightfully, she said, "Alright! I give up!"

"Good," Doug breathed a low whisper and covered her mouth with his. It tasted faintly sweet, like the strawberry margaritas she'd consumed.

Her response was immediate. Her arms went around his neck and her kiss went harder with passion. She spread her legs wide for him and planted her feet in the still-warm sand.

It was a simple move to slide deeply inside her. Doug pulled back and stared down at her face, luminous in the moonlight. She smiled up at him earnestly. A wave broke on the shore at their feet and white foam came up around them, fanning her long hair out like a corona.

"I love you," he whispered. Her smile deepened demurely and she lifted her head to meet his lips again.

The lovemaking was slow and gentle, like the waves that flowed around and over them. He just wanted to be inside her, to feel that intimacy last forever and the more time he took with every stroke, the longer it lasted.

He lowered his head and sucked lightly on a nipple, tasting the sand and salt on her, but also her own tantalizing flavor underneath. When he felt her begin to cum, squeezing him with those tight muscles and whispering his name, he couldn't hold off. He filled her to overflowing, trying to will her to understand his love for her with every drop he gave her.

Doug shivered as he came, then dropped his head down against her neck. He smelled the beach, the salt, the oil she'd used earlier and even her shampoo and he filed that scent away as a souvenir of tonight that he knew he'd look at every day after he left her. Of course, right now, he just didn't want to move at all.

The spirit of the alcohol seemed to have been tamed because Cassie was content just to lie there under his warm body and run her fingertips lightly over his back and shoulders without needing to speak. He watched her eyes and the way they examined every part of his face. She seemed pleased with what she saw there.

"It's a long drive back," she told him a little later, tickling his ear with a fingertip.

"It can't be that far," he smiled, "It's just a little island."

"We're going to go from one side to the opposite side though. It'll take about forty-five minutes."

"So you're ready to go?"

She nodded. "Yeah, it's getting a little cold out here."

Doug stood and helped her up.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, grabbing his arm for balance. "Head rush!" The alcohol was still active.

He slipped an arm snugly around her waist and she did the same to him as they walked back up the beach. The air on naked wet skin was a bit intense.

"I hope I can find my clothes," he said, suddenly considering the possibility. The drive back might not be so bad if the didn't find them, but going up to their room could prove be a bit awkward.

Finding them turned out not to be a problem. Getting the sand out of them and out of his bodily nooks and crannies took a little longer.

Cassie shook her hair to try to get as much grit out of it as possible. It lay in dark wet ribbons down her naked back.

Doug put the top up on the car to keep out the night air. Cassie's skin was covered in chill bumps and she shivered now. Her system was showing signs of slowing down, the alcohol taking its sedative effect. She looked exhausted. Instead of putting the bikini back on, she unfolded the sarong and tied it around herself, making it a dress now. She curled up in the front seat, bringing her feet up beneath her and hugging herself.

"You better tell me how to get back to the hotel now," he said. "I'm guessing you're going to be asleep soon."

Again the directions were easy. The road curved up a mountain, turned into an expressway, merged with another expressway, turned into a four lane street that went through downtown and eventually came to a red light. One right turn would put them right in front of the hotel.

"Sounds easy enough to me," he smiled and started the car.

Cassie propped her head against the seat and the door, staring out the window into the darkness. Her back was to Doug and he thought she was already drifting off to sleep. She managed to stay awake though for about ten miles, until they passed the road that led to her house. She wished her husband and daughter sweet dreams, turned to smile at Doug and put her head on her hands against the seat back facing him. In minutes, she'd sank into slumber.

Her instructions were perfect and the drive was quiet and uneventful. At every stoplight though, he glanced over at her, curled into a ball and breathing softly. Her face was smooth and slack, her features peaceful and beautiful.

It seemed a shame to wake her when they reached the hotel. Doug could have sat and watched over her all night if the valet hadn't stood outside the window waiting to park the car.

"Sweetie," he called softly, leaning over to brush some damp strands off her cheek. "We're there. Wake up."

Cassie stirred slowly, her eyelids fluttering a few times before consciousness took hold. She grimaced at the light shining under the hotel's canopy.

"You okay?" he asked, digging in the floor for her bikini. "Can you walk alright?"

"Yeah," she sighed sleepily. "I'm okay."

Doug got out and went around to her side to open the door and take her hand. She adjusted the sarong to cover any peeping body parts and they went to the elevator.

"You look so tired," he commented.

Another heavy sigh. "Kinda."

Once upstairs, he ran a deep warm bubble bath for the two of them. He climbed in behind her and felt the hot water take away the chill he'd had earlier. Cassie let him wash the sand and salt out of all that golden hair of her and shivered pleasantly when he soaped her back and shoulders. They lay together as the bubbles evaporated, she with her back against his chest and he legs over his. He had his arms around her, lightly dribbling warm water over the exposed parts of her breasts and upper arms.

Soon after getting comfortable, Doug noticed she'd not moved or spoken in the last few minutes. He leaned around her and saw that she'd floated off to sleep again. But it felt so good, he didn't want to move.

However, when the warmth finally dissipated from the water, he woke her again. This time she would only come halfway awake. He helped her get dry, then lifted her in his arms and carried her to their bed. She blinked a few times as he tucked her in warmly and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be right back. Just going to brush my teeth."

She nodded and snuggled down into the pillow.

While he got ready for bed, he heard her voice in the other room, almost a whisper, saying, "I love you, goodnight."

For a moment, he assumed she was talking to him, but then he heard, "Give her a big hug from mommy in the morning" and he realized what she was doing. With a quiet pang of melancholy, this only emphasized that tomorrow was his last day with her.

By the time he was back in the room with her, she seemed to be right back asleep. However, when he crawled under the covers, she rolled over and wrapped an arm and warm thigh across him. He kissed her gently once more and let sleep bring him dreams of the ocean, bright sunlight and Cassie's soft body.

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
62 Followers