Someday Ch. 7

Story Info
Cassie awakes to breakfast & Doug.
1.8k words
4.44
13.3k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

Doug woke first on Sunday morning. Before Cassie opened her eyes, she heard the low sounds of a TV program and smelled something like frying bacon. Her eyelids weren't awake yet, even though they kept trying to open.

She felt for any signs of a hangover before she even tried to move. Three drinks wasn't a lot, but…

Thankfully she seemed to have escaped the headache and queasiness and her only problem was a very dry mouth.

As she began stir, Doug stretched out on the bed beside her, propped on his elbow.

"Good morning my love," he whispered, stroking her cheek. "How ya feeling?"

Cassie yawned and stretched her arms above her head. The blood started to flow again and she sighed. "I'm okay. No major malfunctions."

"I'm glad to hear that. Hungry?"

She sniffed the air again, sure now of the smell of bacon. "Yes, I am," she answered. "What smells so good?"

"I ordered up breakfast. It just arrived a few minutes ago. Want to join me?"

She smiled and nodded and eagerly accepted the light good-morning kiss he offered.

Doug was happily surprised when she didn't bother putting any clothes on before following him to the table beside the balcony window. He'd opened the curtains a foot or so to let in the sunlight.

There was bacon - like she'd guessed - eggs, ham, potatoes, toast, pancakes and melon. It wall looked so good that she wanted to try a bit of everything. However, she settled on toast and melon, and of course some bacon.

"So, what do we do today?" Doug asked her.

Cassie shrugged, her breasts bobbling nicely with the motion. He couldn't keep from glancing down at them.

"I don't mind," she said, "Is there anything else you'd like to see or do?"

"Just what I'm looking at now," he leered, winking at her.

She blushed, a charming reaction, and rolled her eyes.

"I need to get some stuff for some of my friends," he said. "Souvenirs."

"They've got a million shops all along this strip," she pointed out, biting off a piece of ripe, sweet melon. "There's a place down the road where a person could spend all day walking around. It's called the International Marketplace."

"That should work," he agreed. "I guess we'll eventually get there."

"What do you mean 'eventually'?" she asked.

Another of his nasty smiles. "Well, when you're done, I'm going to show you a neat trick with that syrup."

Raising her eyebrows in curiosity, she asked, "Oh yeah? What?"

"You'll see…"

"Okay…" she said doubtfully, however, she did return him a smile of anticipation.

Her meal didn't last very long - after being kind of drunk the night before, she didn't want to risk making herself sick. When she was finished, she pushed her chair back and stretched long and yawned.

Doug stood, grabbed the small bottle of syrup and offered Cassie his hand.

"So, this is going to mean another shower?" she wondered.

"Not necessarily," he pointed out. "I'm pretty thorough."

"Oooh, I know," she cooed.

"Lie down on your back," he whispered and Cassie crawled up on the bed obediently.

Doug sat beside her and simply looked at her body, exploring every inch of her skin only with his eyes. He continued to whisper about how nice and edible she looked and what he liked about each part of her anatomy, about the softness of her skin, the curves of her body.

Without even feeling a physical touch, Cassie could sense his attention as a tangible thing. It seemed to lie over her like a light blanket. She wasn't surprised when she felt wetness between her thighs.

The bottle he held was chilled and condensation had formed on its outer surface. First, Doug touched the bottom of it to each nipple and cold drops ran down her breasts. Even though she hissed when she felt the cold and pulled away slightly, he held it against the little pink point until it became fully erect.

Next he tilted the bottle and let a thin line of the cool, thick liquid spill down over the breast. With his warm tongue, he caught the end of the spill and licked upwards towards the aureola. The contrast in temperature was wonderful and had her breathing very hard very quickly. Then he repeated the process on her other breast, while squeezing the first one firmly. And he was thorough. There was no hint of stickiness after he was done.

Doug pulled away from her and stood up by the bed. She was concerned that this was it, the trick he wanted to show her. He couldn't possibly leave her in this heightened condition, could he?

But she realized he was very erect and knew he wasn't nearly finished with her.

He went to the end of the bed and crawled up between her legs, propping high on his elbows. With one hand, he opened her puffy labia, exposing the clit and inner lips to the air. With the other hand, from about a foot above, he poured the syrup directly on her clit.

Cassie moaned in surprise but felt her pussy throb. This was such an alien feeling that she nearly came then.

What he did with the bottle, she wasn't sure but he used both hands to hold her open wide as he put his tongue inside her, spreading the thick, gooey stuff around. He licked from her opening up to her clit, catching every single drop of the sweet syrup and her sweet juices. She couldn't hold off her orgasm for more than a few minutes and she soon shuddered, her pussy clamping shut on his tongue.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered. "That's so good."

She murmured something unintelligible he took to mean she heartily agreed.

"No while I have you at my mercy," he said, dipping his finger inside her, "I want to fuck your ass. So turn over for me."

A look of fear crossed her face, but it was mixed with an expression that told him she kind of liked some fear like that. She bit her bottom lip trying to make up her mind.

"Now," he commanded in a deep, powerful voice. It was not in her nature to resist that tone and she quickly turned over and got on her knees, her decision made for her.

She closed her eyes and pulled a pillow up under her chest to clutch, hoping the pain would be bearable. Sometimes it wasn't.

He began by using his finger in her pussy again, getting it wet and sliding the juice up to moisten the tiny little rosebud of her ass. Slowly and gently, he inserted a finger, massaging in a circle to loosen the area.

"Oooh!" she squealed into the pillow. This was a feeling she loved.

Next, he added another finger and stretched with two for a few minutes, also rubbing her clit to minimize any pain he might be causing.

She didn't want to cum again so soon, especially before he was inside her, but what he was doing was the very act that sent her to climax faster than any other.

He finally withdrew the fingers and got on his knees, leaning over her back to whisper, "Just relax, okay? Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop right away."

Cassie only nodded and wrapped her fingers in the pillow, preparing for his entry. He didn't know just how much pain she had learned to accept from practicing a d/s lifestyle for the last year. Often, the more intense the pain, the more she could feel her mind floating away with pleasure.

Doug lubricated himself with her endless flowing juices and placed the head of his iron-hard cock against the opening. With slight movements of his hips, he pushed into her slowly.

She cried out and gripped the fabric so fiercely her knuckles went white. But since she didn't tell him to stop, he continued. With several more gentle thrusts, he was completely in her, his balls resting against the soft swollen lips and his wiry pubic hair brushing her firm ass cheeks.

The pain was exquisite as he began to move, a deep searing burn centered around his invasion. However, it was mixed with sheer physical pleasure brought on by her mental pleasure in the illusion of vulnerability that this act gave her. The sounds coming from her throat were that of a wounded animal, but she was soon grinding her hips back against him as his thrusts grew faster.

He was experiencing his own mounting emotion. She was so tight around him that he almost felt as if she was peeling him like a banana, but at the same time, the muscles inside her kneaded him, building him to climax very quickly.

Doug grabbed a handful of her hair, remembering that she'd told him her fantasies of playing rough. He tugged it until her chin pointed up and she couldn't move her head. Smiling, he noticed her moaning grew louder.

"Do you want to feel me cum in your ass, Cassie?" he asked her, his voice a low growl.

"Yes…" she stammered, "Yes… oh please!"

"Then tell me," he demanded. "Tell me what you want, little girl!"

"I want you to cum in my ass!" she whispered frantically, her hips pumping him wildly.

"Do you want to cum with me?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes I do!" she cried.

"Then cum now!" he told her. "Cum for me now, cum with me now, Cassie!"

Doug felt himself swell nearly to bursting inside her, then felt the release come immediately, shooting his hot, thick semen deep inside her. Suddenly Cassie screamed and he felt her sporadic contractions that seemed to keep squeezing him much longer than he was accustomed. During her spasms, she sounded as if she was fighting for every breath, almost like she was sobbing.

When the waves stopped, she collapsed the upper part of her body, flopping down on the pillow panting. He carefully withdrew and stretched out beside her, rubbing her back.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worried that he'd injured her. "Did I hurt you?"

"It was… just so… intense," she huffed, dropping her lower half to the bed now. "Wow!"

Doug smiled his satisfaction and continued to stroke her back until her breathing returned to normal.

"It's a good thing we're going to be walking around today," she laughed, "I don't think sitting would be too much fun."

He laughed uneasily, hoping she was only kidding.

They cuddled together for another quarter of an hour until Cassie felt herself getting comfortable enough to fall asleep. "We better get up," she said, "Or I'm not going to move all day. Except to get closer to you."

"Okay," he sighed. "If we have to."

"Well, I need to go wash off a few places," she said primly. "Or wash out… more like it." Her blush was charming.

To Be Continued...

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers