Someday, I'll Be Saturday Night

Story Info
She receives her fondest wish at prom.
1.2k words
4.08
54.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

His name was Michael and he was the cutest black boy I'd ever seen. It didn't matter that he lived in a small house or that he shared that cramped space with two brothers and three sisters plus his parents. He had dimples and whenever he smiled, he made me smile as well. Unfortunately, I was four years younger that Mike and he never gave me a second look, much less a first. He always treated me as the outspoken little sister and I gratefully accepted his attention, though it wasn't exactly what I wanted.

He graduated from high school and left my life, heading off to college to conquer a new education as well as the ladies that would be available on campus. I spent the next three years slogging through my freshman, sophomore and junior years without much contact with Mike. I saw him on the occasional holiday, usually at church but we were not as close as we used to be and I didn't want to show him my disappointment. I hung out and continued my life.

January during senior year marked my eighteenth birthday and I was surprised to be asked to the spring prom, that was to be held a few months later. I bought the obligatory gown and Jerrod and I attended the grand affair after having dinner and joining our friends. We were having such a good time when his ex-girlfriend, Lynn, asked him to dance and I told him to go because we both knew that we were just pals. When I felt the hand on my shoulder, I was surprised to look up and see Michael.

"Hey!" I jumped up and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." He held up a folded square of notebook paper and I recognized it immediately.

"Where did you get that?"

"Does it matter?" He tucked it back into the lapel of his jacket and took my hand. "Come on. Let's dance."

I numbly stumbled out onto the dance floor with him, my mind buzzing with what was happening. I know it was a slow song but I can't tell you the name of it because I was in Michael's arms and his hard body was pressed up against mine. The paper that I'd recognized was a note that I'd written to myself five years ago, detailing my feelings for Michael and my hope that one day, he'd see me as something other than a 'little sister'. I'd locked that letter up in my wooden vanity box almost two years ago. So how did he get it?

He pulled back and gave me one of his heartwarming smiles. "Do I make you nervous?"

"You know you do." I tried to laugh but the warmth in his eyes stilled my laughter. He leaned forward and kissed me and my heart stopped. What I'd wanted for so long was happening and I could barely contain my excitement.

"Follow me."

He led me off the floor and we left the gym, heading down darkened hallways and avoiding patrolling teachers until we reached the nurse's office. I don't know where he got it from, but he produced a key, unlocked the door and ushered me in. As soon as the door was shut, he grabbed me to him, kissing my face and mouth with so much passion that I couldn't breathe. I tried to respond but I was shaking so much that I could barely kiss him back.

"Do you still want what you wrote in the letter?" He whispered, touching my face softly. "For me to be your first?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because I was always your little sister."

"Not always." He smiled and kissed me again. This time, I was calm and tilted my head to fit his mouth. His hands glided over the dress, searching for the zipper and I felt the silky material sliding down to the floor and his lips on my nipple. I breathed his name, enjoying his rough suck and moved my other breast to his mouth. It felt so good that my pussy demanded to get into the act, sending some juice down to wet my panties.

Michael reached down and pushed my panties off, tucking them into his pocket with a whispered, "For later." He moved us back to one of the cots and sat me down. I smiled up at him and unbuckled his belt, releasing his thick, hard cock. I wrapped my hand around it and started licking the head, noticing the salty flavor of his juice and committing it to memory. I hoped that this would not be the last time I got this opportunity. He pressed a rubber into my hand and I opened and slid it onto him, taking him into my mouth again. He pushed forward a little, shoving his meat into my mouth more deeply and I tried to accommodate him as best I could but he was a little larger than my poor mouth could handle.

I took hold of his cock and started pumping it while licking and sucking the head. He took the hint and let me take control, his body shivering and a deep moan coming from his delicious lips. I guess I was doing too well because he made me stop and laid me back on the cot, opening my legs and rubbing his spit-wet tool against my wet pussy. He looked at me for a moment and I understood what he was trying to do. He knew that it was going to hurt and he was letting me know that he'd be as gentle as possible.

He thrust his cock in and I gasped, the breath dying in my throat and he leaned down and kissed my face, gently covering my mouth. He didn't move until I responded to his kisses and when he did move, I whimpered at the sensations. Tingles ran the length of my legs and goose bumps erupted every where. Michael pumped deep and slow, taking me along for the ride and I was loving every minute of it. His hand stroked my body, moving between us and finding my clit. I had an out-of-body experience then. My first orgasm with a real cock inside me.

My cum greased his cock and he slid in and out of me more quickly, his groans matching mine as we clung together, mouths fighting and tongues battling. I came before he did, shouting into his mouth and he did the same for me, pumping me full of his cum and I never felt more like a woman that I did at that moment. We laid still for a minute, gasping for breath, then he raised his head, looking at me.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes. Perfect."

"We'd better get back before your friends come looking and get us in trouble." I allowed him to help me to my feet and watched as he removed the condom with a snap, dropping it into the trash can. I dressed silently, awkwardly wondering how to talk to him after what we'd just done.

Just before we went back into the hallway, he grabbed me and pulled me close, giving me a deep lover's kiss. "I'm yours whenever you want."

"Whenever?"

He grinned and shook his head, kissing me again. "Whenever, wherever."

"How about now and forever?" My heart was pounding so hard that I almost couldn't breathe.

Again, he smiled. "We can talk about that." He opened the door, offering his arm. "Why don't we dance awhile first?"

I slipped my arm through his and we headed back into the prom.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers