Someone Different Ch. 02

Story Info
More experimenting as Mike & Cheryl's marriage opens wider.
9.5k words
3.87
59.7k
85

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,372 Followers

This is the continuing story of a white wife and different men, most of them black. If you don't like interracial relations, don't force yourself to read it. If you do enjoy the story, please be one of the one-percent of readers who take a second to vote. Your comments and feedback are always welcome, although I can't always respond for privacy purposes.

Someone Different, Ch. 2

The experiment continues as Mike and Cheryl's marriage opens wider.

After Cheryl's initiation and introduction to the wonderful world of interracial sex, she and JJ helped each other to get dressed and JJ drove her home. They sat in the car and made-out like teenagers for 10 minutes before Cheryl went inside her house. It was 20 minutes past 2 o'clock in the morning. By the light from the TV, Cheryl could see that her husband was snoozing soundly on the living room couch. She tiptoed past him, tossed her dress and cum-filled panties in the hamper, and went to bed, quickly dozing off to dream about JJ's big black cock.

Weekend update

On Saturdays, Cheryl usually slept in until about 8 AM. That morning she slept until 10:30. When she got up to pee she noticed a little soreness in her pussy, but nothing to complain about. She slipped on a tee shirt and shorts, and her wedding ring, and headed for the kitchen. She expected to find her husband there, anxiously awaiting a full report on her most recent activities -- specifically her first date.

When Cheryl entered the kitchen, Mike was nowhere in sight. Then, her heart sank when she saw a hand-written note on the counter. She immediately had a rush of awful, horrible thoughts about how Mike might have reacted to her evening of pleasure. She hesitated, then with trembling hands, picked up the note and read it:

Honey,

I stayed awake until about 2 waiting for you. You should have woke me up. You were still sound asleep when I got dressed this morning. I think I told you that I have a 10 o'clock tee time with three of my buddies. I should be home by early-afternoon.

I can't wait to hear all about your date! You must have had a good time.

Love always, Mike.

Cheryl breathed a huge sigh of relief. She got busy with weekend chores, waiting for Mike to come home. By 3 PM Cheryl was getting a little annoyed. She had turned down JJ's offer to fuck her at noon so that she could spend time with her husband instead. If she had known that Mike would be gone she could have taken JJ up on his offer. Her pussy could have been stuffed full of that wonderful big black cock at that very moment!

Just killing time, Cheryl called her friend Carol across the street and told her all about JJ. They talked and giggled like schoolgirls. Carol was happy to hear that Cheryl had gone to the dark side and she promised to fix her up with some of the black guys she was fucking. Cheryl was very appreciative.

By 5 PM Cheryl was getting really pissed off that Mike was still not home. She called his cell phone and it went to voicemail. It was almost 6 o'clock when Cheryl heard the doorbell. It was Mike, supported by his buddies Tom and Bill. Mike was totally drunk, unable to stand on his own two feet. When Mike saw Cheryl in the doorway he slurred, "Hi honey, I'm home!" Cheryl directed Tom and Bill to the bedroom where they dumped Mike on the bed. He promptly passed out.

"I'm sorry, Cheryl," Tom said. "I've never seen Mike drink so much. After we finished playing golf we went to the 19th hole and he just got wasted. It's none of my business, but I guess you two are working through some personal issues. He was babbling some nonsense about you going on a date and I don't know what else. We tried to sober him up before bringing him home, but he was too far gone. Anyway, he just needs to sleep it off. I bet he'll be hung over in the morning."

Cheryl thanked Tom for dragging Mike home, then she heated a can of soup for dinner, watched some TV and joined her still-unconscious husband in bed at 10 o'clock. Cheryl was awakened at 6 AM by the sound of Mike vomiting in the toilet. After he finished puking, Mike went back to bed. He finally stumbled into the kitchen at 10:30. Cheryl was busy at the sink, rinsing a head of lettuce, when Mike came up behind her, gave her a hug and apologized.

"Okay, Mike, we'll talk later," Cheryl barked. "Have a cup of coffee, take some Tylenol or something, and start cutting the watermelon. In case you forgot, your parents and your grandmother are coming over for a cookout today. And clean the grill and the patio chairs."

"Oh, Honey," Mike pleaded, "Come on, don't you have just five minutes to tell me about your date?"

"No Mike, I don't! There's too much to do and you wasted all day yesterday. We can talk in bed tonight."

"Okay, okay," Mike relented, "But you've got to tell me. I need to know. One question. Did you fuck him? Yes or No?!"

Cheryl paused, then turned halfway to face her husband, and smiled when she answered, "Yes!"

Mike's jaw dropped open and Cheryl went back to making her salad.

Mike's family arrived a little later than expected, which gave him time to almost fully recover from his drinking binge. The cookout was going well with everyone in the backyard, having a good time. Cheryl couldn't help but notice that Mike was giving her "looks" -- the kind of sideways glances that she'd been getting lately from male admirers since she became "sort of single".

At one point, Cheryl said that she was going inside to get more drinks for everyone. Mike followed her, and once they were alone, he sidled close to Cheryl and said, "You know what, Honey? You are amazing!"

"I know I am!" Cheryl joked, "But why are you bringing it up now?"

Mike answered, "I'm watching you, here with Mom, Dad and Grandma, just running around, being the perfect little wife and hostess. But none of them know what a naughty girl you've been!"

"You don't know what a naughty girl I've been!" Cheryl teased. Then she reached down and patted the front of Mike's tenting shorts and said, "You better tame that little hard-on, Mike, before you go back outside!"

Everyone had such a good time at the cookout that Mike's folks stayed later than expected. It was getting dark by the time that everyone said their goodbyes and left. Mike wanted to head for the bedroom as soon as their guests were gone. Cheryl was itching for some private time too because she had a surprise for Mike -- more than one actually -- but she insisted that they clean up the patio and the kitchen first. Finally, Cheryl let Mike take her by the hand and lead her to their bedroom.

Kiss and tell time

As they walked, Mike told Cheryl that he wanted her to tell him everything. She promised that she would, then she had Mike sit on the bed and told him she had a surprise for him. Mike sat on the edge of the mattress, fidgeting like a little boy waiting to get his gifts on Christmas morning. Cheryl did an impromptu strip tease, slowing shedding her top and then her bra, baring her titillating tits. Next, she pushed down her shorts, and finally her panties. Mike's face displayed shock and awe when he viewed his wife's vagina, shaved baby-butt smooth.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed, "You shaved it! It looks so... different!" Cheryl let out an "mmmmm" when Mike began to rub her bald pussy mound with his fingers.

"You like it, Honey?" Cheryl asked. "I shaved it yesterday while you were gone."

"Oh yeah," Mike replied, "I've always wondered what it would be like if you shaved it."

Cheryl smiled and said, "Well, you should have said something. I've thought about shaving it for a couple years but I thought you liked it natural, you know, with my bushy little bush."

Then, with a sly smile, Cheryl added, "JJ took one look at my pussy Friday night and he told me to shave it!"

"JJ?!" Mike responded with a puzzled expression. "I thought you said his name was 'James'?"

Cheryl began to unbutton Mike's shirt and said, "His name is James, but his initials are JJ, and that's what all his friends call him."

"And I guess that you and he are friends," Mike naively stated.

Cheryl laughed loudly as she pulled Mike's shirt off and said, "Oh yeah, Honey! JJ and I are the best of friends now!"

Cheryl pushed Mike onto his back and pulled his shorts and his underwear off, then she slowly crawled on top of him and began to kiss him. When the kiss ended, Mike quietly said, "Tell me more. Tell me everything."

Cheryl rolled onto her side and propped her head up with her elbow bent. Without getting into every last detail, Cheryl told Mike about how they talked in the car and found out they're both the same age and all that. Then they had drinks and danced a lot. When they were both hot and sweaty, Cheryl explained, JJ suggested that they go to his place and she said okay.

Mike interrupted. "Did you know then, when you two were going to his place, that you were going to, you know, do it?"

Cheryl broke into a big grin and said, "Yeah, Honey, I had a pretty good idea about where we were heading. I was actually hoping we would. I was pretty horny at that point!"

"I'm pretty horny now!" Mike announced and he pulled his wife close and began to eagerly embrace and kiss her. Then, Cheryl swung herself around into a 69 position. Cheryl began sucking Mike's dick and started to lightly squeeze his balls, as JJ had taught her.

"Oh, Baby!" Mike muttered, "That feels so good! And your smooth pussy feels so soft on my tongue." Cheryl paused her blow job long enough to say that she loved feeling his tongue on her skin, not just brushing her pubic hair. Cheryl pictured JJ in her mind as Mike licked her pussy and she brought herself to orgasm -- not the best one ever, but good nevertheless. Cheryl then rolled onto her back and spread her legs, allowing Mike an easy entry. Mike popped his dick into her slickened slit and began his usual fucking motion, once again fantasizing out loud.

"You're getting fucked again by JJ now, aren't you? You just love having another man's cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"Oh yes! I love it and my pussy loves it too! It feels so good! Different than my husband!"

Mike picked up speed and was getting close to cumming. Cheryl started verbalizing again.

"Oh, yeah, JJ! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck my pussy with your big black cock!!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Mike grunted as his body stiffened and he squirted his semen into his wife.

As soon as he finished cumming, Mike rolled off of Cheryl and panted, "big black cock?! Seriously?!"

Cheryl was quiet for a few moments, then she timidly said, "Well, yeah, Honey, it is big, twice as big as yours, and I guess I never mentioned that JJ is black."

Mike sat upright, and with a blend of shock and repulsion, he exclaimed, "My god, Cheryl! You fucked a nigger?! When you said you wanted to try someone different I didn't think you meant someone that different! Couldn't you find a white guy to fuck?!"

Cheryl leapt off the bed, instantly irate, and shouted "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I can find white guys to fuck me all day long! I'll prove it to you if that's what you fucking want!"

Mike and Cheryl glared at each other for a minute, then Mike climbed off the bed and gave Cheryl a hug, which she accepted.

"I'm sorry, Honey," Mike sincerely stated, "I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I'm just a little blown away. I mean -- Geeez! -- I never knew that you were interested in black guys. And, you know, you could have told me sooner that James, or JJ, was black."

"Okay," Cheryl conceded. "I guess I could have said something. I just wasn't sure how you would take it. To tell you the truth, I was never interested in blacks until we started our experiment. There's just something about JJ that piqued my interest."

Mike chuckled and said, "Well, he did get you to shave your pussy! That was a pretty good idea and it worked out nice for both of us."

"I'm sure that JJ has lots of good ideas that we can share. Maybe we'll learn something new on Friday night. I'm going out with him again."

Mike paused a moment, then he just said, "Oh."

The weeks ahead

The next week was fairly routine. Nothing more was said about JJ, except for when Cheryl and Mike had sex on Wednesday night. Cheryl was very vocal as they had their intercourse, telling Mike that she loved sucking and fucking JJ's big black cock, filling her totally and bringing her to orgasm over and over again. At one point, making dreamy eye contact with her husband, Cheryl cooed, "I just love that I'm fucking a nigger!"

As for Mike, he had no problem at all cumming that night.

At work, Cheryl saw JJ every day when he made his deliveries. They could only exchange hellos and smiles except for Tuesday, when they were both able to duck into a supply room for a few minutes to kiss and grope each other. JJ said he was looking forward to seeing her again Friday night. He suggested that she come to his place after work so that he could cook dinner for her. Cheryl accepted his invitation and said she would handle dessert.

On Friday morning, when Cheryl came to the kitchen for a quick cup of coffee, Mike noticed that she had her small overnight bag in tow. Mike knew that Cheryl's second "date night" was that evening but he questioned why she needed to pack a bag. Cheryl explained that she was going straight to JJ's place for dinner after work, and that she had a new Victoria Secrets nightgown in the bag.

Mike was not happy. "So, you're going to wear your new nighty for him before I even get to see it. I have to tell you, Honey, I'm a little jealous."

"Oh that's so sweet!" Cheryl said, "And I'm glad that you're jealous. You should be! I think that maybe you and I have been taking each other for granted, and maybe that's changing now, which is a good thing."

Then Cheryl gave Mike a reassuring hug and said, "Now, just think, you'll get to see me in my nightgown every night for the rest of our lives. JJ will only see it while we're experimenting!"

That was some consolation for Mike, but not much.

Cheryl's workday seemed to last forever, but when it finally ended she drove to JJ's apartment. The moment she entered they embraced each other and began passionately kissing and fondling, tearing each other's clothes off there in the living room. JJ immediately noticed that Cheryl had shaved her pussy, and he said he loved the new look. Cheryl gigged that she loved it too. Within minutes, JJ was fucking her on the couch. Cheryl cussed and screamed in ecstasy and begged him to cum in her pussy. After he did, and they snuggled for a few minutes, Cheryl helped JJ fix dinner, both of them naked the entire time, and they fucked like mad again after their meal.

JJ tried to talk Cheryl into spending the night, but she said she couldn't because she had to get home to her husband. She reluctantly got dressed and kissed her lover goodnight shortly after midnight.

When Cheryl got home Mike was waiting up for her.

"Did he like your new nightgown?" Mike inquired. "I'll bet it made him horny, huh?"

Cheryl laughed and said that she never actually got a chance to put it on! Mike followed Cheryl into their bedroom, and while he undressed, she sat on the toilet and did her best to discreetly sop up the semen oozing out of her. She figured that Mike assumed that she was using condoms and she didn't want him to see any evidence to the contrary. The smoothness of her pussy made it easier to clean. After she flushed the commode, Mike practically tackled her on the bed. Cheryl really didn't feel like getting fucked again, but she allowed her husband to have his way with her. Mike effortlessly plunged his dick into her stretched-out pussy, and while he mentioned that she was really wet, he didn't realize that it was JJ's creamy cum that made her so extra-moist. Mike came quickly, and after kissing each other "goodnight" they both fell asleep cuddling in their bed.

Experimenting some more

The next week the pace picked up considerably for Cheryl, which was fine for her because her appetite for extra-marital sex was definitely on the rise. She thought to herself, more than once, that opening up their marriage just might have been the best idea she ever had!

After dinner, Mike and Cheryl were watching TV on the couch when Cheryl's phone rang. It was her friend Carol across the street. Carol told Cheryl that if she wasn't busy she should make up some excuse to come over to her house for a while. After ending the call, Cheryl spoke to Mike.

"That was Carol across the street. She wants me to come over for a while to, um, help her sort through some clothes. She has a few pieces that she thinks I might like."

"Okay," Mike said, "But don't let her give you any of those slutty outfits that she's been wearing since she split from her husband."

Cheryl laughed, kissed Mike and trotted out the door. When she made it across the street Cheryl saw that Carol was wearing a bathrobe, and she was not alone. Carol's black boyfriend, Reggie, was standing there wearing nothing but his shorts.

Carol grinned and said, "I was telling Reggie that you've developed a taste for dark meat, and he says he's wanted to fuck you since he first saw you at the nightclub. So, be my guest!"

Cheryl was stunned for a minute, but when Reggie dropped his shorts on the living room floor, displaying his big black cock, Cheryl began to peel off her clothes.

"That's my girl!" Carol said with a touch of pride.

There were two naked women in the room when Carol dropped her bathrobe. Reggie sat in the middle of the couch. Carol dropped to her knees in front of Reggie and motioned for Cheryl to take a place beside her. Carol then sucked Reggie's cock into her mouth, amazing Cheryl with her ability to deep-throat the massive organ. Then, Carol pulled her mouth off and offered the cock to Cheryl, who eagerly wrapped her lips around it. The two women alternated for several minutes, then Carol took Cheryl's hand and brought her upright.

"I don't use condoms with Reggie," Carol stated, "But I can loan you one if you want it."

"Nah," Cheryl responded, "I'll take it bareback!"

"Now that's a girl after my own heart!" Carol laughed.

Carol motioned for Cheryl to "climb aboard" and Cheryl straddled Reggie's lap. Carol took the stiff black cock in her hand and guided it into Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl moaned "oh shit" as she began to impale herself. A minute later, Cheryl was gleefully riding Reggie's cock, tossing her head of hair back as she moaned ecstatically. Cheryl was pleasantly astounded when Carol worked her way toward her face and kissed her on the lips! Cheryl had never kissed a woman before, but with that big black cock working its magic on her pussy she began to French kiss her female friend. When Carol began to squeeze her breast, Cheryl came with an intensity that surprised even her. Reggie continued to pound Cheryl's pussy from beneath her, causing another orgasm. After what seemed like half-an-hour, Reggie embraced Cheryl and gripped her tightly as he began grunting and shooting his black sperm-laden cum load into her pussy. Carol pulled Cheryl's hair away from her face and kissed her lips again. Slowly, Cheryl rose up, freeing Reggie's slimy cock. All three of them then broke out in spontaneous laughter.

Cheryl announced that she had better get home. She thanked Reggie for fucking her and got back into her clothes. Carol walked her to the door and gave her one more open-mouth kiss before sending her on her way.

When Cheryl reentered her house she saw that Mike, an hour-and-a-half later, was still sitting in the same position on the couch. Mike saw that Cheryl was empty-handed.

"Didn't Carol have any clothes that you wanted?"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,372 Followers