Someone Else's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Jeanette's perfect natural tan blonde body was exposed except for tiny black panties as she sexily removed her tight jeans. The panties were larger than the shorts she had on this morning, but just as revealing.

"Both," she said as she grabbed his hand and swung his weight onto the blanket. Milton landed on his back without harm, leaning up on his elbows as she crawled up to his mouth.

Jeanette unbuckled his pants and grabbed his almost excessive manhood at the same time the couple kissed for the first time, tongues touching soon after. By the end of her first full length pump of his hardness, he had his hands on the best tits he had seen in real life, twisting her nipples in time with moans.

Milton could smell Jeanette, she smelled spicy, yet sweet. The spicy was perfume, the sweet was sex. He broke the slow kiss - better than fast ones she was used to - after a few minutes of her hand-job and their make-out session, holding her by her shoulders and looking her in the eye.

"Do it.. Suck my cock and ride my face." Jeanette smiled at how he could read her mind; she could only comply as his commands mirrored her thoughts.

She tasted like vanilla, yet natural, and she could push his length into her throat. His large hands clamped an entire cheek in each, spreading her joys completely open to his tongue. He dipped his tongue, or occasionally the tip of a finger tickled it, into her pucker a few times for fun. He had not expected her to turn his way, gripping his rod like a vise, and saying "ooo... dirty boy" with a wink as he watched over the rise of her rear.

Jeanette fully understood his use of 'finesse' as soon as his tongue touched her clit, he was a master of his work, bringing her to edge and back again, building the intensity of her climax.

She came gushing as he came gushing, mouth to fluid, both drinking more than there fill and making a mess. Jeanette, figuring if he could play with her asshole, then he can take a shot in the mouth, soon spun around and mashed face in the wettest kiss either had experienced. Surprised, Milton stampeded on, grabbing his length with his hand, and rubbing it across her plump juicy wet slit.

"You ready, Jeanette?" Milton had sunk in the head and held it. Jeanette, with her eyes closed, nodded 'yes' with a 'mhmm" to him as she began to sink his length without his help.

"ohh... Milly.. It's wonderful," she cooed, sweating, as she put her hand on his chest and began to ride with swiveling hips. She was good, his in-time, occasional help, was better. Milton knew just when to twist, just when to thrust, to make the best movements better. All thoughts of any good fuck ever before, forever left Jeanette's mind.

Milton pulled her down; he needed her chest, and began to alternately flick her nipples with the tip of his tongue, insanely fast, as she continued to ride and push against him with her hands, fighting the hand on her back with all her strength and failing. Milton was forcing her to orgasm; Jeanette had thought she was setting the pace. She could not have been more wrong. The steady riding, in time with her orgasm, transformed into high speed upward thrusts, causing Jeanette to moan long and loud as her eyes rolled into her head.

This brother could fuck; what the other had done was not a comparison; her chorus of orgasms proof positive.

Milton slowed and rolled the couple over, Jeanette was on her back now as he evenly, slowly pumped her down from her climaxes; kissing her neck, or nibbling a nipple. Jeanette touched his face as she panted and writhed in pleasure.

His stamina, to her, was mind-blowing by comparison to mostly drunken, foul mouthed, dirty talking frat boys. She almost could not take the next orgasm, it was too much; she had to push Milton off, fiercely rubbing her clit on her back with a hand, her legs spread, twisting a sweaty nipple with her palm of the other.

Milton just watched, resting his butt on his heels, stroking his glistening shaft with a glistening hand, watching her. When he spoke, it surprised her for the first time in the way she had surprised him.

"Need a break?" He watched her eyes shoot open, and as if defiant, she climbed onto her hands and knees, ass dripping, and turned her sweaty neck to look over her back at Milton.

"Stick it in if you think you're so tough," her teasing brought out more man.

Milton reached forward, grabbed her hips, and pulled himself back into her soaked pussy. Jeanette grunted and pushed back, trying as best she could to match his length and power as he pushed off of his knees.

"I meant the other one, but ok...." Jeanette was losing herself to another orgasm, her sex had enough, almost pushing Milton out and promising to be sore forever as she came.

And then she felt the soft steady pressure on her other hole. He did think he was so tough...

***

Jeanette was asleep and straddling him in the saddle in just her underwear and tiny wife-beater, hours of sex under a tree had tuckered her out. Her head lay on his shirtless chest, and he held both pairs of reins in his hands, leading the passenger-less Frick behind Fricker.

In sight of the house, Ed started whinnying and rearing in congratulations, waking Jeanette up to happiness. Milton never asked if he was better at loving than his brother, and he never would. Jeanette was grinding into his lap the whole way from awake, to the barn.

***Saturday

The days had been sex and rest between sex for the now, and soon to be much happier, happy couple. Jeanette sat in Milton's lap, at the table, as dinner simmered to cooked on the stove. The two were sharing cups of coffee and kisses while whispering as lovers do.

Micah burst into the house, glasses and pictures rattling.

"Fuck you, Mildew, mom called Laura and told her everything, and you, you bi-"

Milton shot eyes at Micah, pure 'I will kill you fuckface' towards his brother. Micah shut up for once.

"Fuck this place, I'm staying at school all fuckin' year. I need to get to the airport tomorrow, so be up early, Mildew." Micah's plans had fallen through, two of Laura's friends had told her of his infidelities; Diane had only confirmed them.

"I'll take you, on Monday morning when I leave, since you don't have a car, you go when I go, or call a cab. Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes if you want some." Jeanette set Micah in his place before Milton could speak, and it set the older brother into a huff.

"What the fuck, fuck you two. Way to screw your fuckin' brother, Mildew," and with that, Micah was gone to his bed, glad the 'cleaning-lady' had finally gotten to his bedroom, and unseen until Monday, not even to shower until that morning.

***The Following Monday

"Are you sure you can handle him? It's like 2 hours to the airport..." Milton was worried.

"Don't worry, Milly, I can handle him. See you at Thanksgiving?"

"I hope so.. um.. I'll give you a call in a couple days when you get to school."

...and the two kissed for a long time, pissing Micah off, especially when Milton grabbed some ass.

Two minutes out of the driveway, and down the road, Micah turned to Jeanette about to speak, probably in rude, ignorant tones, at least, that's what the look on his face said as he gawked at her body in the leather seat.

Jeanette, not turning to the unbuckled Micah, spoke over him on his first syllable.

"Say whatever you want, Milton is ten times the fuck you were, and he has a bigger dick. Now how much do you want for your half of the property?" Jeanette had ideas other than arguing with this asshole for two hours.

***Before

"JEOFFRY!!! That beast has eaten all of my roses! Get it out of here this instant! I want it out of my yard, today! This is the third time it has escaped!"

"As you wish Missus, straightaway." Jeffrey replied, always the professional.

Milton had never seen Mrs. Adelade so angry or worked up.

"What beast?" Milton asked.

"That confounded horse out thar! Dreadful, expensive beast!"

Milton took a look out of the back door, past the roseless garden, and to the temporary field beyond. The horse was massive, aggressive towards the nearby trainer, untamed.

"Is he trained?" Milton asked, curious.

"Of course he is trained, dahling Milltun. Quite well ac-tually, but that ThoroughBred is wild! Jeoffrey, cum-cum hurry hurry now, cahll the breedah."

"Hold on a second, Jeff," Milton waved the butler off of the phone. "Mind if I take a look, Misses Adelade?" She huffed, but allowed it.

"If yeo must, dahling Milltun, but be carrfahl." Mrs. Adelade had an entirely new worry on her mind, beyond insurance costs.

Milton set the padded blankets onto the Chesterfield, and made his way out to the pen after finding out the name of said beast.

"Careful, guy, this one's crazy," the small trainer said as he walked back to the house to tell the eccentric lady the beast was a lost cause and completely uncontrollable. Milton stayed and watched the stallion run about, amazed at the grace of a creature that size.

"Hey! Hey you! Yeah you, what is all the fuss?" Milton yelled to the horse.

The giant brown menace barreled over to the fence, directly in front of Milton, rearing to full height and screaming a whinny.

"Woah, woah, relax big guy, I'm not going to hurt you." Milton reached down, pulling out a handful of trimmed green perfect lawn, and stuck his full hand through the fence. The crazed stallion could have easily bitten more grass himself, but slowly, skittishly, accepted the grass before continuing to run around like a maniac.

"So they tell me your name is Mister-King..."

The horse reared and bellowed again before Milton could finish.

"Oh, you don't like that name?" The horse calmed down, a few feet away on the other side of the fence.

"...mister king edward... How about Ed? Do you like that?"

The giant horse, named Ed, grumbled a horse only sound.

"You do, eh? Well look here, Ed. If you relax, and you are nice to the guys in the truck, I'll get you out of here. How's that sound? Do you want to come live with me?"

The horse whinnied and hopped into the air.

"Ok, deal, but you have to stay relaxed until they get you over to my place. Ok, Ed?"

The horse stuck it's ears forward, and snickered.

"All right then, Ed, I will go talk to the mean lady and set it all up, but you have to stay relaxed or our ploy will not work, ok?" Milton handed Ed another handful of grass that the horse could have easily gotten himself.

Ed grumbled again.

"Ok, pal, I will be right back." Milton said to Ed, and then made his way into the house to strike a deal about boarding.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers