Someone Else's Toys Ch. 01

Story Info
Using someone else's sex toys.
906 words
3.43
14.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crisp fall evening, just about the point where winter is going to start. My girlfriend, Katherine or Katie for short, and I were visiting her mother in Maryland.

Here's a little background on Katie and myself. Katie is 21 years old and 5' 10" tall. She has straight brown hair, with gorgeous brown eyes and is slightly above average with weight. Her breasts are succulent 32D's with perky little nipples. Katie's ass is my favorite part of her body, she has two round symmetrical cheeks that are just enough for a handful. Katie keeps her mound neatly shaved, with a small landing strip that always leads me to heaven. I am also 21 years old and I am 5' 8" tall. I consider myself to be of average build, and only workout once and a while. My long, dangerous, young cock measures in at 8.25" when rockhard.

Once Katie and I were dating for a period of time and we had a pretty regular sex schedule, we ventured into the world of sex toys. We started out with cock rings and gradually moved up to magic wands, rabbits, and big, thick dongs. When we buy new toys, we try to purchase ones that we can both enjoy, either together or alone. One toy in particular that I was ecstatic about was a male attachment for the Hitachi Magic Wand.

Katie's mom invited us to her home in Maryland for a weekend. Glad to get out of the same routine, we packed our bags and off we went. When we arrived, we took our bags to the guestroom. Katie's mom invited us to a dinner at one of the local restaurants. So we showered, and headed out. After dinner, the girls wanted to go shopping, however I did not, especially after driving four hours. They dropped me back off at the house and they said that they were going to a mall two hours away and off they went.

Katie's mom, Jennifer, is single and is very attractive for her age, 50. Jennifer has breast length blonde hair. She always wears tight, low cut shirts that show cleavage of two perky little love mounds. Jennifer's ass is that of an 18 year old. I've always found her attractive, but have never told Katie.

Knowing that they were going to be gone for several hours, I decided that I was going to watch some television. The remote for the TV in the living room was no where to be found, and the only other place there was a TV was in Jennifer's room. I laid on the bed and flicked the TV on. To my shock and surprise, the last show that was on was porn. Being a natural guy, I decided to finish the skin flick that she was watching. Apparently, Jennifer has a thing for 20 year old girls who like to toy their asses.

After the show was over, I got up off the bed to go to the kitchen, and noticed that her nightstand drawer was partially open and I could see what I thought was a bottle of lube. I opened the drawer all the way and my first impression was right, there was lube in the drawer, but that wasn't the only thing. In the rear of the drawer was a big 14" black dildo. This dildo was as thick as my fist. I took it out to inspect it closer. Upon further inspection, I had come to the conclusion that Jennifer had used this either earlier in the day or the night before. It still had the sweet smell of a well experience cunt.

I decided to look around the room further, and I had finally found what I was looking for, her arsenal of toys. She had everything imaginable from small dildos to vibrators, butt plugs to inflatable dildos. She also had one thing that I have always tried to get Katie to try, anal beads. Jennifer never like anal sex, except that one time we she was extremely drunk, but that's for another story. I decided to see for my self what was so bad about anal sex. I took the smallest dildo that I could find, which was 4" long and no thicker than a highlighter. I lubed up the toy as well as my asshole, and teased my little virgin ass by rubbing against it. Once I was finally rockhard and ready for my anal defloration, I slid the toy into my ass. I could feel my ass spreading as toy worked its way in. The feeling was great, and to this day I would give anything for the feeling again.

Once I was used to and comfortable with the small toy, I decided to kick it up a notch and experiment with the anal beads. My ass stretched enough to where I didn't need to lube the beads and the first three slid in with no problem. The forth gave me a little struggle, but once it was in, it felt so nice. The feeling of the balls rubbing, pushing, and sliding against my prostrate was so intense that it made my throbbing cock explode with the greatest orgasm of my life. And it was at this point that I had noticed that Katie and Jennifer were standing in the door way with their jaws practically to the floor.

To be continued...