Someone For Everyone Ch. 2

Story Info
Couples explores a sexy transsexual.
2.9k words
4.38
70.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
product
product
7 Followers

Candi pulled away and pushed against Camilla, "get up, not yet!" She looked directly at me, "Let's do more drugs then can I do this my way?" Camilla lay on her side fondling her own breast, I rubbed my hand over her bound cock, fascinated by it. Candi was half sitting up, her skirt up over her waist, her hair messed up and her shirt coming undone and all twisted. I leaned over and kissed my wife, I put my hand with the pre cum on it inside her shirt and smeared it all over her breast. Camilla lay there stroking her cock and mine with her other hand. My wife looked at Camilla, then me and back at Camilla.

"You two make out while I chop some up, don't take any clothes off yet! No reaching under either, not yet." She got up and I rubbed my cock through my pants, Camilla turned to me, I pulled her in and she and I kissed while touching each other anywhere we could above our clothes, Camilla was now lying on top of me and rubbing her crotch against mine. Candi was on the chair just a few feet away chopping drugs, watching us. My wife came over and massaged Camilla's bottom as she ground against me. Now my wife was working her tongue toward Camilla's asshole. I held our sex toy's ass spread open for my wife. She licked and kissed the tender skin. Poor Camilla was so worked up. My wife went back to preparing the drugs. Camilla looked to Candi, "can I take his cock out? I want to play with it."

"No," Candi shouted, "not yet." Camilla sat up straight, her clothes a mess, her chest nearly ripping her top, the bra beneath it twisted and binding her breasts. She looked at Candi, "But I played with it some in the car, I tasted his pre cum and it's sweet, you know." Candi looked, thought for a moment, then she snorted a thick line of speed. Tears streamed from her eyes because of the burning in her nostrils. My wife walked over to Camilla and told her, "how dare you play with my cock before I approve." She lifted her skirt and turned around so that Camilla's face was against her ass. "Look, do you like my panties?" Camila answered, "yes."

"Good, slowly slide them over so that you can lick my ass hole. "I want you to lick me and I'll decide if you can have any more of MY dick." My wife pressed harder and harder against Camilla's face. Her face was buried in my wife's ass. I was stroking my cock and my wife was grinding against Camilla's face. My wife's eyes were closed, her hands on were on her knees and she stuck her ass out and pressed against Camilla's pretty face.

Candi turned around so that her crotch was now in Camilla's face. "Would you like me better if I had a dick? "Would you let me cum on your face? "Or maybe I'm just going to have you taste my pussy. "That's not fair, I don't get to lick any pussy but you get my husband's dick?" Candi knelt down in front of Camillia reached out and pulled Camilla's tits out of her bra. She played for a moment with the nipples. "These, I want these. "Their mine aren't they? "I can do whatever I want so you can share my cock with me." Camilla looked helpless as she nodded in agreement with my wife. My wife was rough, she tugged on the nipples, twisted them and slapped them. She scratched them with her fingernails leaving red marks across them. "You can take his shirt off while I fix your drugs" and my wife stood and crossed the room. I continued stroking myself as Camilla removed my shirt. I pulled her bra and top back over her breasts then I kneaded them through the clothes. She licked her way up my stomach, my chest and my neck. She pressed her chest against my cock and ground back and forth and side to side, then she wispered in my ear, "daddy, can I suck your cock?"

"Not until mommy says it's ok" I whispered back. She sat up, lifted her skirt and stroked her cock through her panties.

My wife held the tray and the straw up for Camilla. Camilla's nose burned, her eyes watered and she yelped something in Spanish. Candi reached a hand inside Camilla's bra and pinched a nipple as hard as she could. Camilla yelped even louder cursing in Spanish. Candi said, "takes your mind off the burning doesn't it?" Camilla lustfully replied, "give him the drugs so I can pinch you back." Not a single second passed before Candi shoved the tray into my hands and she unbuttoned her top exposing her small, youthful breasts showcased in a sexy red lace bra. Camilla stood up and pulled Candi's shirt back so that it hung from her arms, I did a line then she pulled the bra straps off her shoulder and took Candi's breasts out of their harness.

She grabbed a nipple in each hand, her long manicured nails accenting Candi's large nipples. She gripped the nipples between her thumbs and fingers and pulled as far as she could while pinching them hard. My wife screamed out, Camilla wouldn't let go, she pulled, twisted and pinched as Candi moaned and writhed barely able to stay standing. Camilla shoved Candi onto the couch. Candi soothed her nipples and closed her eyes as she lay across my chest on the couch. I reached under my wife's skirt and delicately caressed her pussy. It was damp and hot. Camilla came down and began licking her breasts, soothing them and cooing Candi.

"You like it like that, you like it when I pinch your nipples" Camilla said. She stood again, Candi sat up and unfastened Camilla's top and then she ran her hands over Camilla's bound breasts, caressing them and admiring them. She stood up, removed Camilla's top and unfastened her bra. Candi kissed and sucked on her, I sat up. My wife's skirt was all the way up around her waist and her red lace panties were exposed. They covered her sexy ass and soaking pussy and made her all the more desirable. I leaned forward and gently kissed her bottom and her inner thighs enjoying the smell and the taste. I slightly moved the panties aside so I could lick the crack of her butt. Oh, this skin is so soft and tender and she smells so pure. I continue licking and kissing. Camilla is now massaging, kissing and sucking on Candi's tits. I'm having such a good time, being able to share this with my wife is amazing.

Candi sat down on the couch next to me. She asked Camilla to kneel down in front of me. I turned to Candi and started kissing and biting her breasts but she pushed me away. "No, why don't you suck on her nipples, you want them, do it, now" Candi told me and then she carefully but firmly grabbed me by the back of my head and moved my face onto Camilla's left nipple. I did as Candi told me. "Lick it, up. "Now down and gently kiss it. "Take the nipple in your mouth and play with it, use your tongue. "You slut, suck on her tit. "I'm going to let go of you but keep playing with it, make love with her tit." Camilla moaned gently as I did as directed. Candi took the right breast, now the two of us were enjoying Camilla's breasts together. My wife reached down with one hand and unzipped my pants. She put her hand inside and started stroking my cock. Candi left my cock and pulled me away from Camilla, "I want her tits all to myself now" she ordered me.

"Sit back on the couch and pull your pants off." I sat back and removed my pants as Camilla and Candi both topless, watched me. Camilla had her hand inside her skirt caressing herself and Candi was fondling Camilla's breast. When I finished Candi asked Camilla if she wanted my cock in her mouth to which Camilla responded yes. Candi asked Camilla if she loved to suck cock, Camilla said yes. Candi asked Camilla if she preferred a man's cock to a woman's sweet tasting pussy. Camilla said yes. Candi asked her, "does his cock taste how you like it?" Camilla responded yes. Candi was still fondling Camilla's breasts and kissing her.

Candi asked if Camilla would rather suck a man's cock or have a man suck her cock to which Camilla replied, "I'm a cock sucking whore, I live to suck cock. I suck and I love the cum, on my face, on my tits. "I want to taste it so bad. I want his cock." Candi turned toward me and began to suck my cock as she looked Camilla straight in the eye. Candi put her fingers up to Camilla's mouth and Camilla started sucking them as though they were a cock. Candi took her fingers out of Camilla's mouth and gently pulled her toward my throbbing cock.

"Taste it with me, taste how sweet it tastes. "I want to share my cock with you" Candi said. Camilla began licking the bottom of my shaft as Candi took the head into her mouth. My wife moved to the top side of my shaft and Camilla wasted no time taking the head into her mouth. She was anxious to take my whole cock into her mouth. I was in a state of euphoria as I watched the two women enjoying a man's cock while at the same time feeling the two of them against me and on my cock. I thought my heart might stop. Only my wife can get me this high.

Candi pulled away and moved to the chair across from us. She pulled her skirt up so I could see her panties. She lightly stroked her pussy through her red lace panties as Camilla took my whole cock in. Up and down she went, slowly, sensually enough just like my wife does (I think Candi had some lessons from a gay man at some point because she knows the cock as though she had one). Candi quietly gets up and disappears for a few moments. I had wrapped my legs around Camilla's waist now and she was taking my cock in though it was the key to eternal life.

Candi returned with our "toolbox." It's an old toolbox we use to carry around sex toys. Candi took out a small egg shaped vibrator and sat back in the chair. She watched again only this time she slid those red lace panties to the side. She spread her legs wide and put the vibrator against her clit. "Don't let him cum. "Camille, do you hear me? "I don't want him to cum yet!" Camilla took my dick out of her mouth and said, "all right, I won't let him." Candi came in less than two minutes. Of the two of us Candi's always been more sexual. Candi got up and got the Polaroid. She snapped a couple of photos of Camilla sucking my cock and then she took a big black dildo out of the toolbox and a bottle of lube. "Camilla," Candi softly spoke into Camilla's ear, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass with this big black dildo. "Is that ok?"

"Please, I would love that" said Camilla. Candi spoke, "Taylor, pull your legs up over your head, I want Camilla to lick your asshole while I fuck her with this black dildo." I did as asked. Camilla was erotic with her tongue as if every motion had been perfected to please her man. Candi pulled Camilla's skirt up above her ass and her panties down just below still not revealing Camilla's cock. Candi kissed Camilla's ass and asshole.

She licked it and the three of us moaned gently. I had my hands wrapped around my ankles holding my legs back, I could see Camilla making out with my asshole as she stuck her ass out for Candi. Candi lubed Camilla's ass and the dildo. She pressed the head of the black dildo up against her asshole. Camilla pressed her ass up to it, the head went in after a couple of gentle tries. Slowly Candi would sink the fake cock deeper into Camilla's ass. Camilla would lean her head back every time the cock went deeper and moan. She was into this, she took one of her tits into one hand and began to tweak the nipple then she'd lean forward and bury her face into my ass.

Candi stopped pumping the dildo in and out of Camilla then she asked us to stay perfectly still. My wife snapped a photo and then got the nipple clamps out from the toolbox. She said to me, "I'm sorry, I know you l;love these but I want to see these on Camilla's hot tits." She came around beside Camilla and carefully placed the clamps on her firm tits. Then she went back behind her and slowly began to work the cock in and out of Camilla's sexy ass. Camilla started sucking my cock again as Candi continued fucking her ass. I was ready to cum, I told them that if they didn't stop I was going to come so Camilla pulled away. Candi took Camilla by the back of the head and turned her around so that she could give her a long deep kiss. She slowly pulled the dildo out of Camilla's ass and placed it aside. Candi came to me and we kissed like only lovers can. She said she loved me and asked me what I wanted. I told her that I wanted to watch her suck Camilla's cock and I wanted to see Camilla fuck her. She said she would if she could watch me suck Camilla until she came. Of course I agreed.

Camilla stood up and I became incredibly anxious when I realized that she was finally going to remove her skirt and panties thus revealing her dick. My wife and I were sitting on the couch and we both stared as Camilla realizing our eagerness, slowly gyrated out of her panties. First the head poked out. It was full and tender with pre cum smeared on it. Slowly the shaft was revealed. It was three quarters erect and perfectly shaven. It had perfect shape. It was odd but Candi and I both at once leaned forward to taste it. I took one side of the shaft and Candi the other. We licked it up and down alternately taking the head into our mouths. I liked how it felt when blood would surge to complete her erection.

I could taste pre cum. I pulled away as Candi began to wipe her down with a warm terry towel. Once Candi had finished washing and soothing her Camilla took a towel and wiped me down finally I wiped my wife down. I washed her moving the towel slowly and gently across her skin, over her breasts and her bottom. I gently washed her pussy and ran the towel down her sexy legs. I couldn't help but to lean in and taste her. I licked her lips, they were tender and warm. I kissed them. I ran my fingers along the insides of her thighs until they reached her pussy. I spread her lips and eagerly tasted the inside of her soaking pussy. The taste was amazing, I couldn't get enough, I wished that my tongue could go deeper. I couldn't get enough. I went back to her lips and up to her clitoris.

She became quiet and stiff, she gently reached with one hand pulled my face up against her crotch. My cock was aching, I was so aroused by this wonderful pussy. I love to eat pussy but never thought I was any good, no matter because tonight I was right on. I could barely see her face, her head was tilted back and to the side, she was so flushed she looked as though she might faint. I tried my best to continue the rhythm I'd established as her legs clenched my head. My mouth was hurting, my tongue felt like it was going to shatter but I wanted this so bad. She shuddered, silently. I could see her face, she was somewhere else. She was pale her neck muscles tensed, she would open her eyes for a second at a time and look at Camilla who was sitting on the chair sucking on a little dildo she found in the toolbox while she stroked her cock with the other hand.

She'd look at me and her eyes would shut again. Her face looked like she was in horrible pain. She froze stiff, shuddering a second at a time. I worried that she was going to pass out. Finally she let loose and I pulled back to breathe. My face was covered with her fluids and I was breathless. "Camilla, I want to kiss you." Camilla walked over and knelt over the couch so she and Candi could kiss. Camilla told her that she was beautiful and that she loved to see her cum like that. She said it was one of the most sensual things she'd ever seen. I licked my way up Candi's belly, in between her breasts and finally to her mouth. We kissed each other for a few minutes. Camilla and I were kissing when she started moaning and writhing around. I realized that my wife was sucking her cock.

product
product
7 Followers