Someone I Used To Know Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huffing and puffing he got up and wrapped the sheets around his waist and headed to the living room. He picked up his pants and dug out his phone answering it. He answered the phone and looked Sunny up and down realizing she still didn't have any clothes on. Damn she was so sexy just sitting there looking like a little siren. Wait, he was supposed to be talking to someone on the phone. "Uh yea hello?"

"Hey baby, you weren't home so I left you a little surprise in the bathtub. Why don't you come over and pick it up."

"Dani? What the hell, how in the hell did you get my number?" Kyrian was livid. He walked in the kitchen to get some privacy. "Danielle if you do not lose my number I will get the authorities involved and I don't think you want that seeing that I am a lawyer. Get the picture?" He didn't even give her time to answer he hung up on her and went back in the living room with Sunny still sitting on the arm of the couch with her cute head tilted to the side.

"Is everything alright?" Sunny asked

"You remember that tall red head from the other night?"

"Yes I do" Sunny said with a little smile.

"Well she is kind of obsessed with me and she is a lot on the crazy side. The night I had to leave you at the bar. She broke into my office and posted pictures of herself all over my office and she broke into my house. But believe I have no feelings for her whatsoever."

"Ok just as long as she doesn't get in my way then I'm fine. Come on let's go to bed my love."

"Baby but it's only 11. We couldn't be going to bed so early, the night is just beginning" Kyrian said feigning innocence.

Sunny yanked the sheets from around his waist and sprinted to her room laughing. Kyrian always loved the playful side to her and chased her to the room hot on her tail. They spent the rest of the night making slow passionate love to each other. They had a lot of making up to do.

Sunny woke up with a smile on her face because she was snuggled up to her beautiful Kyrian. She loved the feel of being in his arms. She brushed her teeth and washed her face and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. While she was flipping a pancake she felt hands go around her waist and felt Kyrian kiss her at the nape of her neck.

When her and Kyrian got done eating breakfast together they both got into the shower to clean up. They made love in the shower....twice. Sunny thought that if they kept going at it like they were then they would end up with a little friend in nine months.

*********

Kyrian had to go to work but he didn't want to leave Sunny's side. He remembered loving her like no other but now it seemed his love for her grew exponentially. He wanted to be with her every second of the day. He couldn't wait to get back to her place after work.

Kyrian walked into his office with a huge smile on his face until he saw a note with Dani's name on it. it said that she will be there around his lunch time. This psycho will just not leave him alone. He paged his secretary and described Dani to her and told her not to let her into the building. After he got that settled he decided to call his mom and tell her the good news. Talking to his mother and hearing the excitement in her voice made him smile. His mother wanted him to bring her by the house so they can all catch up. He asked to put Tommy on the phone so he could tell him the news. When he told Tommy he gave a little scream. Tommy said he couldn't wait to see Sunny. Kyrian loved that his family liked Sunny. She is a very important part of his life and they are an important part of his life too. His life was making a turn for the best.

*********

Sunny knocked on Kyrian's office door and heard his deep voice telling her to come in. He looked surprised but happy to see her. He nearly jumped from his chair to give her a hug and kiss. She made him some of her apple turnovers since he never tried her baked goods before. He ate it within minutes and didn't leave a crumb on the plate. They talked, flirted and laughed for a good hour. Kyrian finally had to walk her outside since she was 'distracting' him from his work. They kissed goodbye and she gave him a little wink before heading to her car. She watched Kyrian walk back into his building. She made it to her car and saw Dani was leaning on her car.

Sunny looked her up and down, "What are you doing at my car?"

"What are you doing fucking with my man?" Dani said with an attitude.

12