Someone I Used To Know Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrian couldn't believe the feel of being inside of her. He damn near found a new religion between her thighs worshipping her every move since she could do this to him. He knew it has beed a long time but he didn't know he was so close to the edge until he fell into the abyss.

Sunny laid down on the counter with shaky legs and Kyrian's strength was waning so he let go of her leg while his softening cock slid out of her. There was no way he was making it to the bedroom, let alone the couch in time before his body slid to the floor. Sunny following his lead, got to the floor with him and laid her head on his chest breathing heavy from their coupling.

Sunny started giggling and then it turned into a full blown belly laugh. Kyrian joined in realizing the wild sex they just had. When the laughing died down Sunny looked up to him making her voice deeper, "Fuck Sunny fuck I'm gonna come in this tight pussy. Who's pussy is this?" She laughed a little more.

"Oh my gosh I did not say that, did I?" Kyrian groaned sliding his hand down his face.

"Yes you did. Who knew you were such a dirty talker! I loved it"

"And I love you"

"I love you too sweet cheeks" Sunny smiled as she stroked his cock watching him flinch at the sensitivity.

"Ok ok It's time to get up. Let's head to the bedroom." Kyrian lifted Sunny up in his arms carrying her to the room and placing her on the bed.

Sunny woke up not remembering going to sleep. She took a glance at the clock and saw it was a little after two in the morning. She quietly went to the bathroom to relieve herself and clean up a little bit. When she left the bathroom she noticed Kyrian was still sleeping and she got a naughty idea pop in her head.

She tip toed to the bed and climbed on top of him grabbing his cock. She placed his penis flat against his abs and sat on his soft member. Rubbing her slick cunt up and down his cock she felt herself getting hot all over again. Kyrian was moaning and started grinding back on her.

"Baby open your eyes and make love to me." Sunny whispered in his ear.

He opened his eyes and grabbed her hips sliding her faster against his member. "Shit that feels good, but I want to be inside you baby."

Sunny obliged and lifted up grabbing him and guiding him into her with a slow descent. When he was all in she started riding him slowly up and down squeezing his hard cock while she lowered down.

Kyrian took hold of her and flipped her on her back with him between her legs thrusting long slow and hard inside of her. Bending down he took a nipple in his mouth gently flicking it with his tongue. Sunny grabbed his face and kissed him deeply wrapping her legs around his back. He feathered kissed along her jaw to her neck, nibbling on her soft flesh. He grabbed one breast and went back to loving on her sensitive nipples.

Kyrian lifted up and took one leg from around him and placed it on top of her other leg. With her legs pressed together like they were, her snatch tightened around him. He took hold of her thigh and started pumping harder. Sunny's moans stirred him on. She kept saying that she loved him and his heart was swelling.

Sunny felt her love for him. She knew she was lost to him forever. Her heart was so full of love that this climax she was having felt like an unraveling of her soul to this man. At this moment she knew that they were meant to be and that she would do anything to keep this man.

Looking down in her eyes he could see complete unadulterated fairy tale love in those brown pools. Seeing her arch her back letting her climax pour out he started coming too. This love making was the loose thread that broke the gates of love. He knew then that he was lost to her. He had to make sure he made the correct steps to keeping her for the rest of their lives. Slowly pumping inside of her as his cock softened he pulled out when he saw she fell asleep with a tear on her cheek.

****************

Dani came back by his house and saw that bitch's car still parked there. Clenching her jaw she turned around to drive to her place. She warned that ho but now it was time to teach her a lesson.

*****************

More months passed and Kyrian and Sunny bonded more and the more time they spent together the more he thought about marriage. Kyrian knew what he had to do. He had to marry her. He knew it was fast but he loved her and she loved him. All he had to do was think of the right time. He decided he would ask her at his family picnic coming up in a few weeks.

He called his family and her family and friends to have it all planned out. Smiling he walked into his office. "Good morning Darla".

With an attitude Darla said, "Yeah good morning sir"

"Is there something wrong?" Kyrian asked concerned.

"Nothing"

"Come into my office and we will talk Darla". They walked into his office and he sat down and motioned for Darla to take a seat too. "So what has been going on? You have been very short with me this past couple of months, is there something wrong"

Feeling her anger and disgust spike she raised her voice, "I don't think I like working for an adulterer Mr. Moore. And if you expect me to be ok with this and keep my mouth shut while you cheat on your loving wife then I will put in my two weeks and get out of here."

"Darla what are you talking about?" Kyrian asked with a deep frown.

"I'm talking about you cheating on your beautiful and nice wife with that other lady I see come and go in this office!"

"First of all Darla let's get this straight. You work for me as a secretary not my life consultant. Second, don't threaten me with leaving because I can easily fill your spot. And last but not least, you need to keep your nose out of my business and get your facts straight because I'm not married and never been married."

"But Dani said.."

Kyrian cut her off, "Dani and I are not dating. I am dating the other woman Sunny. I don't even really know Dani. I mean have you ever seen her at my office or me with her? No, I don't think you have. But since you're so quick to jump to conclusions so fast I don't think you're qualified for this position and at this moment in time you are terminated effective immediately! I'll give you thirty days to find a replacement job but that's it. Now please leave my office."

Kyrian couldn't believe his ears. He knew everything was going too well. That crazy bitch had a mole in his office, he figured since he hasn't seen her since that night that she got the picture but now he would have to keep his eyes open.

*****************

She just received a text saying Darla lost her job and how could she lie to her like that, blah blah blah. Dani didn't care. This Sunny bitch was fucking her man and it was time to take the bitch out.

She waited until the white lady with green hair who worked with Sunny to leave. She picked the lock to the front door closing it and locking it back making her way to the back where she heard music.

Following the music to the back she found Sunny the hussy putting cupcakes in the refrigerator. She grabbed a knife and cut the music off. "So bitch I told you to stay away from my man and you just wouldn't listen"

Sunny turned around shocked seeing Dani standing there with a knife in her hand. Reaching into her pocket she dialed Kyrian and placed the phone on a counter. "Dani put the knife down, please. How did you get into my shop?"

"Don't worry about that you whore. Since you can't seem to stay away from my man I guess I have to take you out of the picture." Dani made her way over to Sunny.

Sunny backed away moving towards a door any door. She saw the door coming closer so she turned to run. Dani ran after her and threw the knife at Sunny's back. Sunny reached for the door and felt something whiz pass her and lodge in the door. She looked down at the knife sticking in the door and then at Dani. "You crazy bitch!"

"I'll show you crazy!" Dani screamed rushing towards Sunny.

Sunny scrambled away but too late because Dani jumped and caught her leg bringing Sunny down to the floor. Sunny flailed her legs kicking Dani's shoulder. Recovering, Dani crawled up Sunny's body and grabbed her by the head and started pounding Sunny's head on the tile of the floor.

Dazed from the hits Sunny brought her legs up between her and Dani's body kicking her off. Seeing double she tried to head to the door but the room was spinning so much that she had to stop moving. When she finally got some of her bearings she straightened up to start for the door until she felt a football player tackle her from behind. Quickly Sunny elbowed Dani in the ribs as hard as she could grunting under the weight of her. Dani let go of Sunny's hair with a 'oomph' and rolled over to stand.

Sunny stood with her grabbing whatever was near her as a weapon. She picked up the board they use to transfer cakes back and forth, and brought it up as a shield, "Dani, please you have to stop I'm..."

Dani charged again dodging the toss of the board at her face. Shoving Sunny on the floor she straddled her again but made sure she sat on the bitch's stomach. She reached blindly out and found a cake pan and started to beat at Sunny's head. Sunny punched and scratched every body part she could reach seeing Dani grimace in pain. When Sunny looked in her eyes all she saw was a deranged tunnel vision of hatred. With that pause, Dani took advantage and swung back and slapped Sunny across the face with the pan. Sunny reached up to block her face when the weight of Dani shifted off of her. Trying to keep her eyes open she saw a sea of faces and then she landed on Kyrian's worried face. Then darkness consumed her.

**************

Sunny looked terrible. His beautiful love didn't look like herself. She had dark bruises marring her face with her eye swollen shut and a gash on her once smooth lips. Kyrian couldn't believe Dani did this to her. Dani didn't look any better but his sweet little Sunshine didn't have her shine about her. The doctor said she had a concussion and she was pregnant but the baby is fine.

The baby is fine. Thebabyisfine. When Kyrian heard the doctor say that and all he could think was that Dani put his child in danger. He did every thing in his power to make sure Dani stayed away from him, his soon-to-be wife, and his unborn child. If he could force her out the State he would.

Sunny has been in and out of it for a week and Kyrian was getting anxious. He needed her to stay awake. Once she woke up he was never letting her out of his sight again. Talking to her in her slumber he cried for her. He hurt that he wasn't there fast enough with the authorities. He should have just called his buddies instead and they would have made it in record time.

Kyrian looked around the room at all the balloons and flowers from friends and family. Kyrian made sure that when she woke up, all she would see is beauty so he refreshed the flowers every day and had balloons and banners put up and even a giant 'Get Well Soon' card. Kyrian prayed to every god every deity he could think of. Just please don't take his Sunshine away.

"You're so corny" she said groggily.

"Oh baby thank goodness you're awake! Don't ever scare me like that again" he said peppering her face with butterfly kisses.

"Well it was your crazy ex. I can't believe I got my ass kicked" she said with a little laugh.

"Dani is my height sweetness and she weighs more than you, I'm surprised you stayed in the fight. But you don't have to worry we won't ever see her face again."

"What is she dead or something? Oh gosh did you kill her? Wait no don't tell me because I can't deny it if I know the truth." Sunny rambled.

Laughing at her he shook his head, "No I didn't kill her. I made sure we got a restraining order and there are cops that arrested her for attempted murder. But at least our child is all right."

"Oh thank baby Jesus my baby is fine! I was going to tell you that night, I truly was." Sunny cried.

Shushing her Kyrian patted her on the back telling her it was ok. "Sunny my love you gave me a scare. I knew right then how easy it would be for you to be taken away from me and I don't think I want to live a life without you. Will you marry me?" He said reaching into his pocket opening the ring box.

"Yes Kyrian I will marry you. Oh it's so beautiful!" She smiled down at the ring on her finger.

Just as they started kissing, someone walked in and hollered at the rest to come in she was up. Seeing her family and friends bought a tear to her eye. She caught up with the rest of them and the doctor came in to settle everything down and let her know she could leave in a couple of days after she took some tests. Grateful that her child was ok she agreed to everything the doctor said to her.

*****************

Walking into Kyrian's house she let out a sigh of relief from all the madness of being hospitalized. Her and Kyrians parents were so happy to hear about the engagement and all ready started to plan the wedding. They decided to bring their baby in the world with a married family so they were getting married in a month. With their combined connections, they were able to find a venue and catering that would do it at the last minute. All she had to do was find the perfect dress and plan the wedding and do a guest list and, oh no this was starting to pile up. Her head started hurting thinking about it.

"You look stressed fiancé" Kyrian said hugging her to him.

"I just started thinking about everything that goes into a wedding and I don't know if I can do it"

"Don't worry baby, I'm here and you have your mother and now my mom and Cara will always be there for help."

Smiling up to her finance's sea foam green eyes, "You're too good for me and you always know what to say...sometimes. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Me too my love, me too".

12