Someone is Always Dominating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biguy13
biguy13
37 Followers

Dana was wearing her short, pink panties that left the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed. She had on fishnet stockings that went up to just below her crotch. She chose to wear a tight, short, black skirt that ended in the middle of her upper legs. Her shirt was a pink satin shirt that drooped down and showed off her cleavage and that she wasn't wearing a bra.

After they were all dressed, Jay printed up the direction and they were on their way.

"Tonight, let's just play it cool so when I tell her she still owes me $375 more, she won't be too pissed."

"Babe, with the vibe she was giving last weekend, I don't think there will be a problem."

They arrived at 7:40, 10 minutes late. Trisha's house was quite large, basically, a small mansion. Jay figured that since she does not have a family she has all the money she needs. They knocked on the door and almost immediately Enrique opened the door. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off exactly how muscular he was. Jay and Dana stared at his pecks until Enrique cleared his throat.

"Oh, hey Enrique, sorry we are late."

"It's ok man, come have some wine, things will get started soon. Please take off your shoes and socks, we keep it pretty warm in here."

After removing their shoes, Enrique led Jay and Dana into a big living room with a large spiral staircase in the corner. There were two other people in the room, a slim muscular guy, who looked as attractive and Enrique and a tall, well-built woman with tan skin, dirty blonde hair and a very pretty face.

"Jay, Dana, this is Juan and Sarienna."

"Nice to meet the two of you." Dana eagerly shook their hands.

"I didn't know that mi...Trisha has such good looking friends." Sarienna smiled.

"Thanks, but we aren't really friends. I just work with her." Explained Jay.

"Sure you do." Winked Juan

"I'll get you both some wine." Sarienna left to room to the kitchen.

"Trisha really knows how to live. You live here as well Enrique?" Asked Dana.

"Well, we all kind of live here." Enrique smirked.

"As long as she can instruct us, we can live here for as long as we need." Explained Juan.

"What do you mean instru..." Jay began. Sarienna was back with the drinks.

"Here you go. This is the best wine in the house. Enjoy!" Sarienna cut in.

Dana and Jay started to drink, then Juan and Enrique tilted their heads back to increase their intake of the wine. Their glasses were nearly empty when they heard a voice from the top of the spiral staircase.

"That's my favorite wine to give my guests." It was Trisha. She was walking down the stairs in a tight black leather dress that opened up in the front all the way up to her upper thighs, showing off her legs and knee high boots. Jay's cock twitched, Dana's nipples hardened and her panties moistened.

"It has a little extra kick to it, I am sure you will find it rather...relaxing." Trisha said. "Let's dance and play with each other shall we?"

Woah, this drink is going straight to my head. Play it cool Jay.

"Dana, darling, let me see if you have improved those moves you worked on me last week." Trisha grabbed Dana by the hand and led her to the middle of the room. Deep bass techno music started playing from hidden speakers. The two women were moving together, Sarienne then joined in behind Dana and put her hands on her hips. Dana was quiet the whole time but seemed to be into things almost immediately. Jay's cock began growing from the sight, he didn't notice Juan creeping up behind him.

"You have such a nice body, Jay, do you ever dance?" Asked Juan, putting his hands on Jay's hips from behind.

"Only when Dana and I go to clubs...what are you doing?"

"What, you never danced with another man before?"

"I have but not this close."

"Well then, tonight I'm sure my Mistress will show you how to dance with men."

"Who's your mistr..."

"I'll help you out Juan." Enrique came up in front of Jay put his hands on the side of Jay's head and kissed him.

As that was happening, Dana, not knowing that her boyfriend is kissing another man, started to really let loose on Trisha and Sarienna. She held one in each hand and let them grind up on her front and back side. Their movement cause her skirt to rise up and expose her short panties. Sarienna's hand then creeped up Dana's legs then began to rub her crotch while Trisha's hand rubbed her ass.

Jay fought the kiss at first but his brain didn't let him do more than moan. For some reason, his cock was getting harder.

"Tell me Jay," said Juan, "What kind of sex do you and Dana have?"

Jay was now in the beginning of his high and was able to let completely loose.

"We, dominate each other all the time."

"Is that so?" Asked Enrique. "Do you prefer to dominate or be dominated?"

"Dominated."

"Well then, we will have to ask Mistress what to do with you next. In the meanwhile, relax." Said Juan, who then undid Jay's shirt and shorts from behind. Leaving him in only his thong.

Meanwhile, the women were having their own conversation. As Trisha was rubbing Dana's ass she said, "Dana, honey, tell me you and Jay fuck all the time."

"We do."

"Have you even had another person in the room with you guys?"

"No."

"Have you been with a woman?"

"Once, in college."

"I see. Well tonight we are going to have lots of fun."

"I love to have fun." Whispered Dana amidst her daze.

Sarienne pulled Dana's skirt down and pulled her shirt up. "You look so amazing Dana, I am going to have fun using you." Trisha said softly.

"What do you mean, use me?"

"Enrique, show our future sluts where to start!" Ordered Trisha.

Jay was led to what he thought was a chair until Enrique made him kneel on it. Then two cuffs, chained to the floor were brought up and attached to Jay's wrists. The cuffs were then locked onto a bar on the lower back of the "chair." Jay's ass was now forced to be on all fours with his ass up in the air and the only thing covering it was his little G-string. Dana was brought to another chair next to Jay and was chained up the same so they looked very similar, she still had her stockings on and short panties.

"The day you came into my company, Jay, I knew I had to have you. I threw that party because I had to know if you were single or not. If you were single, I would have fucked that pretty ass of yours that night. But you blessed me with having a girlfriend who I am completely attracted to. I purposely crashed into your car and I arranged all of this just so that pretty boy ass of yours will be mine. Tonight, I am going to make the both of you my slaves. Just like my three little slaves here."

*WHIP*

Jay was first. He let out a moan which surprised Trisha.

"Well, looks like we have a real man on our hands."

*WHIP*

He let out another moan.

"He can certainly take a whipping. Cock slaves!..."

"Yes Mistress?!" Responded Enrique and Juan.

"Take the new cock slave and clean him up for me. We are going to rip him open tonight."

"Yes Mistress!" Enrique and Juan began to take Jay out of the chair. Jay turned to Dana and saw her looking so nervous, her mouth was open but she also seemed excited. Jay was carried up the stairs.

"Now, my little cunt slave, now I will show you how to fuck with a real woman."

*WHIP*

Dana let out a yelp, but only out of instinct, her entire body felt numb and comfortable. She was able to get one last coherent thought in her head.

"What was in the wine?" Dana asked.

"Oh just my little love potion that will have you feeling loose and horney for a good day or two." Trisha answered playfully.

*WHIP*

Trisha grabbed Dana's hair hard and pulled her head back. "You will not ask me any questions and you will call me Mistress! Do you understand that cunt slave?"

*WHIP*

"Ah, Yes Mistress."

"I can't fucking hear you!"

*WHIP*

"Yes Mistress!"

"Pussy slave!"

"Yes Mistress?!" Sarienna answered eagerly.

"Take this cunt and wash her down for me, I can smell her pussy from here!"

"Yes Mistress!"

Sarienna let Dana loose and carried her up stairs to the shower. Trisha smiled.

***

"You are one beautiful man Jay." Enrique smiled.

"We love beautiful men." Juan added.

Jay was now standing in the shower, naked, with his hands tied together, and stretched above his head by a rope that came down from the ceiling.

Enrique and Juan joined came in the large shower and turned on the warm water.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jay sluggishly asked.

*SLAP*

Enrique slapped Jay across the face and then pulled his hair to bring his face up.

"You do not ask me any questions unless I or The Mistress gives you permission! You are officially my slave! Understand?!" Enrique now had a firm grip on Jay's hard cock.

"Yes Master!"

Enrique and Juan began to lather up Jay all while lightly rubbing his ass and cock. When he was full of soap, Juan turned on the water and rinsed him off. Juan lathered up Jay's ass again with more focus on his hole, playing around it, then eventually sticking one finger in, Jay's cock twitched as he let out a pleasurable moan. Enrique came to Jay's front, got down on his knees and began to lick all around Jay's cock and balls. Juan slipped in another finger, Jay moaned, Enrique engulfed Jay's cock completely.

"You are such a sexy man, too bad you only give yourself to women. But I no worry, tonight you are going to be a man's man." Juan whispers in Jay's ear.

"Yes Master." Jay whispers.

Juan slips in another finger rather forcefully. "Louder!"

"Yes Master!"

"That is better." Juan slaps Jay's ass cheek with his free hand.

Enrique was now massaging Jay's balls with his hand while deep-throating. He pulls the cock out of his mouth and jerks Jay's cock juice onto his tongue. While keeping the cum in his mouth, Enrique stands up and kisses Jay, giving Jay back his cream.

"Get used to the taste slave. That is all you will taste unless Mistress says otherwise." Enrique kissed Jay again.

***

"I love that little outfit you were wearing tonight." Sarienna was stripping Dana completely naked. "You must really turn a lot of heads when you go out."

Dana was still feeling nervous but felt so ready to let Sarienna have her way with her body. Sarienna laid her down on a bed, spread her legs and began to lick Dana's pussy lips. She stopped, lifted her head to make eye contact.

"Here's the deal, you are my slave but I am also the Mistress's slave. I can and will tell you whatever it is I want you to do unless Mistress says otherwise. You are to refer to her and I as Mistress." Sarienna explained.

"What will you make me do?" Dana asked, still high from the concoction.

Sarienna got up, turned Dana onto her stomach and slapped her ass, hard.

Dana yelped.

"You do not ask me questions unless I tell you to, and you must refer to me as Mistress. Understand?"

*SLAP*

"Yes Mistress!"

"You lucked out my slave. I am rather gentle compared to Masters Enrique and Juan and especially the Mistress."

Sarienna rolled Dana back over onto her back and went back down on her. Dana moaned and Sarienna kept her eyes on Dana's. Her tongue made circles around her clit as her hands worked their way up to Dana's chest. She sped up her tongue movements and circled her nipples with her fingers at the same time.

Dana was moaning and getting wetter. Sarienna kept up her pace for another minute, and just when she though Dana was going to scream she pinched her nipples hard and sucked on clit. Dana was now shaking uncontrollably and cumming harder than she has ever cum before. Sarienna licked and sucked up all her cum and swallowed.

"Oh my little slave. You taste so great. No wonder why Jay likes you so much!"

"Thank you Mistress."

"Your welcome, not let's go take a shower. Mistress is expecting us soon."

To be Continued?

biguy13
biguy13
37 Followers
12