Someone Like You

Story Info
Charlie & Jordan finally give in to their desires.
1.7k words
4.33
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBHaved
MsBHaved
11 Followers

"We shouldn't even be here together, Chuck," Jordan said, sitting on his bed, attempting to study, biology book in hand.

"Why's that?" Charlie asked, feigning innocence. "It's perfectly all right for us to study together."

"We never study together, Charlie. We always find ourselves into dangerous territory."

"Hey, you kissed me last week. So don't even go there," he teased.

"It was just to prove a point," Jordan argued, rolling so she wasn't laying on the edge of the bed. One sudden movement from Charlie, and she would be on the floor.

"How well you can tease me?" Charlie grinned at her. "Was that your point?"

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"No complaints were necessary." He lifted his hands above his head and yawned. "But you did it to me on purpose just to tease me."

"You can always tease back, Charlie," Jordan said with a self-satisfied smile. "I just know you won't."

"What makes you say that?" Charlie asked, feeling he was just insulted.

"Because of your self-control. But let's just say if I wasn't with James..." Jordan let her voice trail off as she turned her attention back to her book.

"Oh, really?" He looked surprised and sat up to look at her. "If you weren't with James, then what?"

"It's not important," Jordan amended, realizing she just put her foot in her mouth. Charlie was not going to let this go now.

"Yes, it is. You wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't." He lightly stroked his thumb along her stomach that was bare from her cropped sweater. When she didn't say anything, he kept going.

"For starters, our relationship is weird, Charlie. You can't get around that."

"And?" he prompted.

Jordan rolled over to face Charlie, and his hands continued to travel the width of her slender waist. She was silent, taking in the feel of his soft fingertips on her bare skin. "I've never been able to hang out with someone like you before."

"Someone like me?" He looked down at her and began playing with her belly chain. She's so beautiful.

"Someone I'm attracted to," she whispered. She looked directly in his eyes, her desire mirrored in his.

"So you're attracted to me, huh?" Charlie said with a smirk on his face, and Jordan reached over and slugged him in the shoulder.

"Don't make me regret I told you," Jordan said, looking into his eyes.

"You didn't say anything that wasn't true," Charlie whispered. Her skin was soft and warm beneath his fingertips. When he brushed very lightly along her waist, she squirmed slightly and winced. "On both sides of the coin, or bed in this case."

"Then you feel it, too?" She looked directly at him, looking for signs that he was bullshitting her. She got very nervous when she realized he wasn't.

"Of course I feel it," he affirmed. "I felt it the first time you touched me. I can't do anything about it." Charlie sighed heavily and raked a hand through his hair.

Jordan took his hand and placed it over her stomach again. "You didn't have to stop."

Wordlessly, Charlie caressed her stomach and let his hands travel up in soft circles up to her ribcage. He worked his way up to the bottom of her bra. When she didn't say anything, they drifted to the underside of her breasts. He looked at her and her eyes were closed, clearly enjoying what he was doing.

One of us is going to have to call a time out soon, Charlie thought, but it won't be me, and not yet.

To Charlie's surprise, the bra had front clasps, and he could easily slip his hands underneath to massage her breasts. He cupped one in his hand and she shifted towards him.

"Does that tickle?" he whispered, his voice low and thick with emotion.

Jordan shook her head no; she didn't trust herself enough to speak. She just looked at him. Charlie's heart beat faster the more she let him touch her in soft places.

All of a sudden, Jordan sat up. Charlie was afraid she was going to leave and he reached out for her hand. "Jordan, don't--" He called out to her, but she had already straddled his legs and sat facing him. Her ass rested against his thighs and her knees pressed into the bed on either side of him.

"Don't what?" she purred, delighting in his obvious discomfort.

Charlie took a deep breath. Thoughts of his old elementary teachers and music theory practices weren't working; his pants were getting pretty tight and he was sure she could feel him. Especially with the position they were in now. He closed his eyes when he felt her hands run up his stomach and rest lightly on his shoulders.

He opened his eyes to discover Jordan had taken off her shirt, and left the bra exposed. His favorite color: dark blue. Charlie nearly broke the snaps off trying to get her bra opened. He slid it off her back and let it drop to the floor. His eyes stayed locked with hers as she undid each button on his green and white plaid shirt. She slid it off his shoulders then kissed down the length of his chest. She let her lips linger on one of his hardened nipples, and he moaned audibly.

"Shit," he cursed softly as she kissed and sucked his nipples. He was so hard he hurt. One loud, insistent thought dominated his mind; one clear image. The memory of one particular sensation screamed at him, and he wanted very desperately to give in. He closed his eyes and banged his head several times against the backboard. It took all the self-control he possessed not to rip the rest of her clothes off.

"What's wrong?" Jordan whispered in his ear. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Nothing's wrong...everything's wrong..." Charlie was breathing so hard he could barely catch his breath. "God, no...don't stop."

"Don't you want this?" Jordan whispered. "Don't you want me?"

"You don't know how much I want you. But you're not free. I can't fuck you knowing you belong to someone else."

"I knew this would be an issue," Jordan spoke, resting her chest on his. "James doesn't have to know."

Charlie looked at her, a bewildered expression on his face. "What are you saying?"

"I love James, but I find you undeniably sexy, and I want to fuck you." She drew the last five words out slowly, so there would be no mistaking what she was telling him.

Charlie got this big grin on his face and laughed softly. "I have to say no sober woman has ever said that to me before. I'm flattered."

Jordan wrapped her arms around him. "I was hoping you'd say that." She licked her lips and bent her head to make slow, subtle kisses against his earlobe. His body completely tensed up, and then within seconds, he had flipped Jordan onto her back and was deliberately driving his hips against her while he kissed her like she would be the last woman he'd ever kiss.

He held her against him so there were no empty spaces between them; the only noise in the room was the sounds of their mouths attacking each other in a fervent kiss. She let her hands travel the length of his body. She couldn't stop touching him now even if her life depended on it. Her breath was coming in short, quick gasps, and she thought she really was going to come then and there. She pulled her mouth away from Charlie's hastily and took in quick breaths. "I've never wanted you as much as I do right now," Jordan said, "but I don't want to come without you inside me."

"I want to come inside you," Charlie said, hastily unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Jordan answered him with a kiss, while helping him slide her jeans past her hips and off onto the floor. She quickly shed her panties, wiggling underneath him to kick them off her ankles. "You are going to have to stop shaking like that," Charlie admonished her.

"Why?" Jordan asked, her voice husky and sexy. She didn't even think her voice could do that.

"Because I'm going to come in my jeans if you don't," he answered through gritted teeth.

"Well, we'll just have to do something about it." Jordan loosened the grip of her thighs and Charlie didn't waste any time unsnapping his jeans. His hands brushed between her legs while undoing the zipper and she couldn't believe the sensation that shot through her body. He yanked the pants off his legs and bent down kissing her mouth, neck, ears, and every other part of her body not covered by his body. Jordan lifted her hips towards his and sucked in her breath as the smooth, hard head of Charlie's penis found its way inside her body.

He rotated his hips and moved back and forth with small, shallow strokes. Charlie's breath came in short pants and he thought his heart was going to jump out of his chest. "This probably isn't the best time to be asking this," Charlie began, willing his hips to be still, "but are you on the pill?"

"What?" Jordan challenged, wrapping her legs higher around his body and gripping his thighs with her ankles. "You can't stop now," she gasped. Jordan arched against him helplessly, seeking more of the sensations that zinged through her body like before.

Charlie swore savagely, and held her hips in place. "Damn it, Jordan, are you on the pill?" he exclaimed, sweat beading on his brow and dripping down in his eyes. The muscles in his arms were taut from holding her hips still so she couldn't grind his penis further in her body.

"Yes," she exclaimed, her voice as emotionally charged as his. With the permission of one word, Charlie gripped her hips and thrust inside of her with a deep, neverending stroke, and his hips slammed against hers fast and hard; she came with the same intensity. She screamed as pleasure waves shot through her body, and fire rippled through every nerve ending in her body.

He came a second after she did, the rhythm in his hips driving into her with brute force. Deeper and deep he probed, causing her to moan in time with the rhythm of the headboard banging against the wall. He was breathing hard, trying his best to suck in air to refill his lungs. He had never felt this way after sex with anyone; to him, sex was just sex, a bodily function mostly enjoyed with another person. This was definitely more than sex; he loved this woman.

MsBHaved
MsBHaved
11 Followers