Someone On My Mind

Story Info
Hypnotist wants to make a young wife a slut.
1k words
3.98
46.8k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good night out. Selma was due to marry in a few days and this was her hen party. Kerry was just one of the girls present but, she was also very noticeable, her five foot one inch height was very well augmented by her 34D, 24, 33, figure. A size six weighing 106lb, many men thought she just needed to be blonde to be perfect. Still, light brown was a good substitute and she was considered hot.

The entertainment was not, just for a change, a stripper. Tonight they were kept laughing by the victims of Clint, a hypnotist. Funny and clever, not ugly, the American had the girls in stitches, all fifteen of them. In a curtained off area it was easy to keep out prowling lounge lizards as, apart from Clint, it was an all girl night, and there was a small bar to one side, with Susan keeping the drinks flowing.

Clint did the usual warm up to find the best targets, the few girls whose hands did not lock together could relax and watch the others fall victim to animal noises, silly walks and weird words. Only Selma was made to orgasm every time any other person touched her, it was her night after all.

Among others, Kerry was able to believe she had a Great Dane standing on her hand, a complete dog, just four inches long. The male strip show on the TV which was, actually, the back of a chair, even had them bending awkwardly to see it when the picture went upside down.

The elephant eliminated most of the girls, only three could see it properly, and June was able to dismiss it if she thought about how it could be in the club.

This left Kerry and Sandra. Clint chose Sandra as the best candidate for the finale, saying she was a little more susceptible and so would give a better show. He lied. But Sandra did a great job of performing her new single in her native, Venusian tongue.

Through out the night of course, there came the odd chicken or dog impression from earlier victims, but every girl had a solo session with Clint to ensure all this never left the club.

Maybe the party goers would have been less happy if they had known that Clint, really Alan, had been struck off in the U.S. And come to Britain to start again under an assumed name.

As 'Clint' cleared each girl of his influence off in a corner, he asked if they wanted to give up smoking or if there was any other such help he could give them. Kerry had no such needs, but that did not stop Clint from giving her a hypnotic command which he was sure, since she really was the most susceptible of the girls, she would follow.

Three weeks later Kerry called Clint as instructed. Her husband Clive was once again to deploy with his oil rig crew and would be away for some time. The meet was arranged.

Clint, or Alan, was fifty one, Kerry thirty two and married for five years, no children as yet. Naturally flirty, Kerry had her erotic dreams the same as most people, but she seldom even thought about acting on them for real. Until Clint.

The first meet was just for Clint to find out what turned Kerry on, and by the time she left for home, she already had one less button done up on her blouse, and had begun to think more deeply about her sexual desires.

Clint got his kicks by taking good women and making them better, or bad, depending on your viewpoint. He would have them call him or meet him to tell him all about their adventures under his direction. Now and then he would have a blow job or a grope, but never actually fucked any.

A week after meeting with Clint, Kerry was in a LBD with heels and showing lots of cleavage and thigh, and almost all her back. She was dressed to pull. All week she had flashed a little more than normal, flirted with more strangers than friends etc. Tonight she would get pulled and at the very least be groped and molested, maybe a bj of just possibly full on fucked.

Clint had not specified a type for Kerry, just the desire to fool about while Clive was absent, and loose some inhibitions, like faithfulness. It took an hour and twenty minutes before Kerry succumbed, to a twenty something in jeans and a leather jacket. They left the pub followed soon after by Clint.

Just over ten minutes later, after a little arse grabbing en route, the couple came to the back of a small line of shops which could be overlooked by someone hiding in bushes at one end. Like Clint.

He seldom saw his victims in action, but had taken this chance to see his busty little slut in the making begin her fall. He relished the amount of flesh on display when Kerry's jacket came off, her partner then exposing her breasts and mashing them softly as they kissed, no, snogged.

Very soon the young man had three fingers inside Kerry's willing snatch and she was panting which made her lovely breasts rise and fall. She would throw her head back and suppress a load moan, and then started to shake a little.

Clint saw her arch her body to push back against the intruding fingers and soon they brought her off to a very strong orgasm.

In return Kerry dropped to her knees, still reeling a little from her cum, and brought out an average cock, uncircumcised, and began to pleasure it with her tongue.

Clint knew he had found a good target when Kerry took the whole cock into her mouth and sucked it and ran her lips up and down it with enthusiasm. Quite soon Kerry's head was pumping quickly up and down until the cock she was enjoying erupted. Deftly Kerry pointed it away and hand pumped the cum to its end.

Clint made a mental note to have her swallow in future. A little more groping and kissing and it was time to leave.

Kerry phoned to give Clint the low down and confirmed she had taken Darren's number, but not given hers. Her next meet with Clint was arranged, and her urge to swallow begun.

Clint was a very happy man.