Someone On My Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Clint develops Kerry's slut behavior.
1.7k words
4.45
25k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren had enjoyed bringing Kerry off with his fingers, she shook with the force of it. Even better , he was close to shooting in her mouth as she bent over his lap from the front seat of his car.

Arranging the date as instructed by Clint, her hypnotist abuser, Kerry had enjoyed a light pub dinner and a few drinks with her new lover, and some groping in the car park, before heading out to a back street to 'play about', as she put it. Since the first Clint driven cheat a week earlier, Kerry had been thinking of swallowing this time, a thought put there by Clint.

Darren groaned as he came, and was happy to notice that his sperm was all collecting in the five foot one beauty's mouth. Unfortunately, Clint was a patient pervert, and Kerry quickly deposited her mouthful into a tissue, not quite ready to swallow. Clint would push that a little more when Kerry called him later with her report.

Three days later and Kerry was a bit tipsy at Selma's honeymoon send off, a few days after the wedding for travel reasons. A number of people had noticed that this one of those days where Kerry let the 'girls' swing free under her black blouse. A few, men that is, also noted the shortness of her tight black skirt.

During the course of the evening a cousin of the bride had offered Kerry a lift home, but she already had a taxi booked and paid for. He was miffed as he was sure she would have given out. If only he knew.

The middle eastern cab driver was hairy, unshaven, and over weight. At fifty, his pulling days were over and yet, this English tart with her short skirt and three blouse buttons undone, seemed to be giving him the eye. Passing a bright shop window he also noticed that her 34D breasts had very pointed nipples.

Kerry could not fathom why, but she found the driver an object of desire. Unaware of Clint's input, she was driven to find the next cab driver she used to be very sexually attractive. Male or female. It just happened to fit into one of her own fantasies.

A few leg crossings to ride up her skirt and a casual opening of a fourth button as he looked elsewhere, and she was getting as hot under the collar as he was.

The driver turned to her when they stopped at a red light, and asked if she needed to stop anywhere on the way home. At ten past midnight it was unlikely. But to his great surprise, his horny little passenger said maybe the local park would be an idea.

Eleven minutes and twenty three seconds later, and the car was in a tree lined, off road parking area with no other cars around. The driver walked round to the door beside Kerry and opened it as if to let her out. She shuffled away to make room, her breasts bouncing invitingly, and the driver got in.

Kissing like teenagers, Kerry soon had her hand inside his shorts and he had her blouse open to the waist and out of the skirt. She was enjoying his mauling of her breasts and the feel of his hairy crotch with the trunk growing within.

Chewing on her nipples made Kerry come gently, then, looking around and realising that any one passing would see her behaving like a slut, Kerry came a second time as the driver pushed two fingers into her sopping slit.

Unable to fathom the cause of her recent sexual desires, Kerry nonetheless was swept along with them. So when the man she met thirty five minutes earlier, put her on her back and lifted her legs as he removed her wet and stretched panties, she simply looked forward to receiving his cock in due course.

In due course, about seven seconds later, this complete stranger pushed his naked cock into her welcoming hole, and rammed it all the way to the hilt, and quite a fair portion it was too.

Even though her breasts slid under her armpits a little, there was plenty to bounce around as Kerry was fucked roughly by this unknown man. The force of each thrust brought her joy and moved her slowly toward an orgasm. The thought of no protection was another sudden turn on, yet something else that went against her normal concerns.

"I am going to fuck you, I am going to put my juice inside you and give you a child. Do you hear me? I am going to fuck you properly!"

Kerry just came harder than she could remember seconds before the taxi driver did just as he had said. Four or five good, solid thrusts and he shot his load up the cheating housewife's wet slit, and heaved as hard as he could to keep his cock in place until it went soft and fell out.

Kerry was astonished to feel no guilt. Clive, her loving and hard working husband, would die if he found out, and yet she also felt a faint desire tell him face to face. She thought about this as the driver got back to work and she made her self decent. Ish.

It seemed quite right that Kerry still had to pay for her ride when she was dropped off at the end of her road. Cash that is.

Clint was ecstatic as Kerry told him of her encounter in the taxi. It was an emotionless tale, his victims fell back into a trance like state in order to call him and give him a detailed report, but the fact that they were telling of their own sexual activities in such a way just added to his enjoyment.

Reacting to his playthings report, Clint issued further instructions, and told Kerry to sleep and think of her taxi driver.

It was a warm evening, so Kerry dressed in a button up knee length, floral pattern summer frock, healed sandals and a smile. She had downed several glasses of red wine with the girls before calling for a taxi.

Eshan had asked his cousin in the control room to give him first call on a certain customer, and having explained why, it was a done deal. He saw her as he pulled up and his member began to harden. She looked so fuckable, she must be a very bad woman he thought.

As Kerry entered the cab, Eshan noticed the lower and upper two buttons of the frock were open, and Kerry's eyes were a little unfocused. He pulled away as Kerry smiled oddly at him, and his shorts tightened.

As the vehicle travelled away from the pub, Eshan asked if his passenger needed to stop off on the way. She looked at him and grinned, saying, "If you like, you choose."

She had a warm feeling even though she knew this behaviour was out of character for her, but believed whole heartedly that it was all her own doing. She just suddenly found older middle eastern men so damn, well, sexy. They really got her going.

The car pulled up in a dark back alley by a set of metal steps, leading to an upstairs flat. Eshan helped Kerry out of the car and guided her up the steps with a hand on her rear. It was obvious what was going on, and the sheer sluttishness of the situation was very much turning Kerry on. Weirdly, Kerry thought things could only be more exciting if she was going to be paid for her services. Her juices were already leaking from her naked slit.

Eshan opened the door and led Kerry into the flat above the taxi firm office. There were two three seat sofas and two easy chairs. Kerry was immediately against a wall where the remaining buttons of her frock were pulled open, and Eshan began to explore her body with hands and mouth.

Kerry shook with her orgasm while Eshan licked her pussy. Her nipples were like peanuts and her breathing was heavy. In her mind this was an adventure of immense proportions, a fantasy come true. Her husband was not going to be hurt by what he was unaware of.

Eshan slipped the frock off Kerry's shoulders and led her to a sofa, laying her down. Removing his shorts Eshan climbed on top of the young housewife and shoved his hard meat all the way inside her and began to pound away.

Kerry was in a calm excitement, heading toward a cum, waiting for the seed of a man who had fucked her once before and yet, she didn't even know his name. Kinky, perverted, who cared, she felt so alive.

Kerry jumped when Hamid appeared. His long thin cock was presented to her mouth and she simply sucked it in. Hamid and Eshan exchanged a high five and pumped away at the respective holes. Kerry shook through a deep cum.

The two cocks kept Kerry in a high state of sexual enjoyment. Hamid swapped with Eshan and the young wife took it all readily. Eshan suddenly jolted and shot his load to the back of Kerry's tongue. Five thick spurts and without a thought Clint's victim swallowed the lot with no trouble at all.

Hamid positioned Kerry on all fours on the sofa and ploughed her from behind. She gave no thought to who's cock was offered to her mouth as she took it in, hardly caring if it was another cab driver who had covered the radio while Hamid fucked the little British whore, and now claimed his reward. Kerry was a lost cause.

Hamid shot his load into Kerry and went to relieve Eshan downstairs. The third stranger went behind her and slipped into her so he could also shoot inside her. He slammed the tiny bitch as hard as he could before unloading as deep in her as he could. Kerry let out a loud moan as she shivered through her own cum and then collapsed.

Kerry was in a dreamy state as Eshan drove her home, and she gave him a bj right at the end of her street, not caring if she was seen. Then, paying her fair, she went home to call Clint, who was in awe of his success.

He would have to give his next instructions some thought.